Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Why did they take you...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:49 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 09:48 PM
Chaosclan Gathering Place
by Foxine
Last post by Moondapple
Today 09:40 PM
very chaotic kitting [p]
by starry
Last post by Rani
Today 09:40 PM
✩Star's Characters✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:37 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 11th, 2019, 05:57 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

{Oh gosh, Bunny's gonna cause a scene. Breezy might be insane but.... he's still absolutely terrified of mice. Whoops Bunny look what you've done// Imagine Bunny just collapsing in laughter at her dad... Breezy would be so confused}

Breezefeather had been so completely lost in his own mind that he hadn't even smelled the scent of his daughter as she crept up next to him. Actually she didn't creep he was just not paying attention to anything and sat there with a completely empty look in his usually bright green eyes. He looked at Bunnypaw and was shocked for a moment. She looked so much like Mistletoe in this very moment that his eyes betrayed him and he had to lean forward and smell the air and then sank further down. In his ruined mind there was only one thing he wanted and that was his entire family back. Yet he was aware that he'd walked down the wrong path for that to ever happen again. He loosened his tail from where the long silver and black tail was curled around himself and looked at Bunnypaw, the green eyes still empty but an added softness had joined the look of nothing in his eyes. He hoped that she would get the hint and at least sit close to him to help him warm up. Yet as she moved his eyes landed on the prey that she'd picked up for herself he froze.

And then he jumped. And ran. Breezefeather had never liked mice. Even a vole was bordering panic for him but he could just handle it. Yet mice... He was more afraid of the little creature that was lying at Bunnypaw's paws than he was of getting beaten over in the sand by Buttercupbreeze. One moment he was prepared to embrace his daughter again and the next he looked about ready to climb a damn tree. He stood shaking a few fox lengths away from Bunnypaw and her mouse. He just was frozen but shaking. He couldn't get himself out of the stupor of fear that surrounded him when it came to the damn creature. "Just... Just... Just. Get rid of it!" He was so absolutely terrified that he couldn't even speak properly. Well he couldn't speak properly before, but now it was even worse. The only positive situation was that he was shaken out of his madness if only for a short while.
(Bunny’s reaction is priceless x.x when I was reading your post, I couldn’t help but laugh at Breezefeather and Bunny did too. I can imagine her chasing him with a mouse just to try and get him to not he scared of it lol )

Bunnypaw couldn’t even tell if she was welcomed or not by her father. When she sat next to him, his eyes didn’t look all too welcoming. She was trying. At least, a bit to give him a chance. Honestly, the small molly had nothing against her father. Bunnypaw was too sweet to hold resentment over anything. She never got angry at anyone or stayed mad for too long. Her anger and frustration would manifest itself into absolute sadness, just devastation! The she cat didn’t even get to greet him with more than one word before she became startled at him yelling at her. “W-wait! H-huh? What I do? What I do?” Bunnypaw started panicking because he was panicking so she was mirroring him. Her body started trembling, believing she did something wrong until she looked down to notice he was talking about...the mouse between her paws? Her panicked state dropped immediately, and she stared at her father. “Ya can’t be serious!” Was it so wrong that she wanted to laugh? Most cats were afraid of dogs, two legs, or even monsters...and Bunnypaw couldn’t believe her old man was afraid of mice! “Ah, c’mon, Breezefeather! It’s jussa mouse! It’s not even alive.” She pokes at the dead creature with her sheathed paw. “See? No harm done!” She was trying to stifle in laughter. She almost felt bad, but she also didn’t know the reason as to why he was afraid of mouse, such a weird fear in her mind.
Old August 11th, 2019, 08:44 PM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
He gave her a stunned look "Wow, from the catches I thought this would've had to have been at least your 5th time!" Emeraldbush's gaze faltered and he turned down his head down to ground, smiling and closing his eyes "I wish I could hunt as well as you, but when your as big as I am, just stepping can scare away prey." He turned to the sky "I was lucky to catch 1 piece today, and it was just a rabbit...plus I need to hunt at night so I don't scare any other warriors away from their prey or just scare their prey off." He frowned and sighed, now looking straight in front of him. He continued to look away as he said "Why did you ask to sit next to me?" @GLaDOS
Snailpaw let out a smile, "You can't be that bad at hunting.", she meowed, trying to make him feel better. The apprentice laid down and gave her paws a quick licks. She was starting to feel comfortable around him, but then he asked her why she sat by him. "You looked lonely and I know how it feels to have somebody judge you, because of my looks.", she replied, pressing her tail on his shoulder.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old August 11th, 2019, 10:07 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Snailpaw let out a smile, scooting closer to the tom. She was used to him by now. The apprentice looked up to see the sun still shining. "Would you care to go for a walk with me?", she asked, wanting to get to know him better. Snailpaw glanced at the camp entrance, itching to go out if he was going with her.
Emeraldbush thought about it for a moment then responded "Sure!" He then stood and began to walk to the entrance of the camp, where he had just been sitting, his paws had left imprints in the ground.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old August 11th, 2019, 10:10 PM

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Emeraldbush thought about it for a moment then responded "Sure!" He then stood and began to walk to the entrance of the camp, where he had just been sitting, his paws had left imprints in the ground.
Snailpaw stood up and followed behind the larger tom. She glided out of the camp, her low eye starring at the ground while the other looked on ahead of her. It felt good to be out of camp for a while even if she had only been there for a few moments.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old August 11th, 2019, 10:47 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:

Snailpaw stood up and followed behind the larger tom. She glided out of the camp, her low eye starring at the ground while the other looked on ahead of her. It felt good to be out of camp for a while even if she had only been there for a few moments.
Emeraldbush watched Snailpaw leave the camp behind him, smiling at the thought of being out here with another cat for once. He chuckled and turned away from her, continuing to walk forward.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old August 12th, 2019, 12:28 PM
Warriors Addicted Nerd

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

@The Cannibal

Cloudpaw looked at Duskflight for the signal, when he nodded, Cloudpaw pounced at him, hoping he didn't miss. His claws were sheathed and he tried the death pounce.

My Fav Warrior Clan: RiverClan
My Fav Warrior Character: Foxleap
My Fav Character of Mine: Blazelight
RP Contact Info: Just PM Me

Old August 12th, 2019, 04:05 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

"Yeah..i expected that." he meowed with an arched brow, ears perked hearing thr tom begin to talk again. Practice on logs? he frowned a bit doubtfully but decided to keep listening anyway. Surely Owlpaw was a little bit experienced right? Beepaw narrowed his eyes slightly at the nudge.

Taking mental notes when watching, he felt a little better. Perhaps the reason he wasn't catching prey was due to his crouch? Hm, possibly."oh? sure." nodding at the others words, he crouched down. He tried to get his crouch as close to owlpaws as possible, posture not so good. Following after his moves, he crept forward . It was a bit wobbly at most points, though it was okay to say the least. "This good?" he inquired, glancing up at the tom who was on the log.
"Not bad considering you sniff herbs all day!" The comment wasn't meant to upset Beepaw, especially by the stupid playful grin plastered across his face, but after a moment of staring Owlpaw let his eyes lower to the ground. "Sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude. I think it's really cool that you're learning to hunt!" Well, it was up to Beepaw what they thought, so the brown apprentice simply got up from his position to help with his friends posture. "Ok, first of all... keep your rump further down." He placed a paw on Beepaw's backside, placing a little pressure as he spoke. "I get that wrong a lot, but it takes some practice to get just right!"

"Now... hrmmm..." Owlpaw tilted in thought, taking a step back to examine Beepaw's posture. "Remember to keep your tail low and don't let it drag because that will alert the prey... otherwise it's not too bad!" What could they do? He didn't seem thrilled about pouncing on the log. Lifting his mouth into the air, Owlpaw took in the scents around him. "Follow me, quietly." He emphasized the end of the sentence, slinking through the field towards the mystery smell. As they would make their way from the log, the apprentice would peek over his shoulder to make sure the medicine cat was in pursuit. If he needed to wait up he would, but after a few more strides the pair would find themselves by one of the lone trees scattered throughout the territory. Turning back to smile at Beepaw, he flicked his tail towards the base. "Smell that little mouse? See if you can catch him, I'll watch."

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old August 13th, 2019, 10:13 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:

Snailpaw nodded when he asked if they could come back here. "I would love that and soon I'll be a warrior so that we won't have to go our separate ways.", she meowed. It won't be too long until she got her warrior name. She reached up to press her forehead on his.
He purred slightly at the thought of being together with Snailpaw all the time and he smiled, he smiled the widest he'd ever smiled before. He sighed and returned the press of his forehead to hers before breaking away a few moments later. He slowly began to make his way back the way they had come "Well, I look forward to being warriors with you Snailpaw." He said as he slowed his pace so Snailpaw wouldn't be left behind.
@Kibodo#4503
Old August 13th, 2019, 10:21 PM

Quote:
He purred slightly at the thought of being together with Snailpaw all the time and he smiled, he smiled the widest he'd ever smiled before. He sighed and returned the press of his forehead to hers before breaking away a few moments later. He slowly began to make his way back the way they had come "Well, I look forward to being warriors with you Snailpaw." He said as he slowed his pace so Snailpaw wouldn't be left behind.
Snailpaw smiled and broke into a run to catch up to the older cat. She remembered what a friend had told her about seeing the world with her eyes closed. She felt it was necessary to do just that. Snailpaw closed her eyes and began to walk beside Emeraldbush towards the camp.

Old August 15th, 2019, 12:18 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

As Cottonspirit patted her head leveling out some of her messy fur she smiled. She was blessed to have a friend like him. Even if she didn't quite understand him at times he was a good friend. Listening to his questions Buttercupbreeze was kinda taken aback but by the end her expression had been taken over by an amused look. What's he up to now? Post and she colors? She mused. It was a good question, or questions actually. If she was honest she couldn't really think of answers. She never really thought of what color pelt or eyes she liked. Was it normal to think of that? "Just color? You sure? It seems to want to know more them that. Pelt and eye perhaps?" Buttercup meowed a giggle escaping her. Surprisingly there were two sides of Buttercupbreeze when she was tierd, gigglely and playful or grumpy and over it. Luckily she was in a good playful mood this morning.
"Well let's see, I like yellow. It's a bright color that reminds me of the sun's warmth. And," She admitted pondering a bit. "Pink, like that really pale pink you see as the sun rises. Its so pretty." A smile crossed Buttercup's muzzle as she explained that. Pink and yellow went together nicely too. Though the creamy molly felt that didn't cover his question. "Now this can't just be about me, what's your favorite color?" She asked tail swishing behind her.
his mismatched gaze looked at her as he gave a kind nod a bit of a devious look glinting “yes, blonde...” he quietly said under his breath as she spoke with his blue and brown gaze shining with happiness, he needed to do this, she had a kit, and was was going to find her the second part to that equation. At her question he looked at his paws and couldn’t help but think about Aster... “Uhh....” he thought for a moment “I like purple, it’s the color of an aster!” He said trying not to show how his own thoughts made him blush the slightest.
He kept up his smile before having a nice yawn, his wide eyes almost smiling when he opened them again as he tried to stop his thoughts from wandering, “and uh...” how was he to ask about this... how to find her ideal personality type “uh...” his voice that had never been that deep got a bit higher then it usually was “what sort of traits do you like?” He said fast a little buck squeaky almost, “personality.”’ He said trying to put on a smile without showing his full intention right away. “But like ya know.” He said as quickly but his voice had returned to his normal tone, “so uh like, just so I can be a better friend!” He quickly added smiling with a small wink.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Closed Thread