Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Visual Arts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM

Old September 14th, 2020, 12:07 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Warriors: A fanfiction collab P.1 Characters

Name: Rainkit(past)/Rainpaw(present), Rainsong/Raincloud(Future)
Rank: Medicine cat apprentice but If she can't just normal apprentice
Clan: Riverclan
Role: Main Character.
Personality: Shy, Sweet, curious, smart, lonely, observant, quite, loyal, fearful, will become brave...slightly brave.
Personality in more detail: Rainpaw is a very quite and observant cat. She's a thinker not a cat who takes action immediatly. Rainpaw's very curious about the way the world works. How does Starclan communicate with medicine cats like her? Why do all the clans hate eachother? Just why? She doesn't get to share her veiws much though because she has practically no friends. Many Riverclanners dislike her mother and her and Rainpaw isn't exactly the cat to go a try making new friends. Though Rainpaw doesn't have many cat that she's close with she's extremely loyal to them. They may not notice at first but she'd do practically anything for them.

Detailed description or photo: Dilute calico she cat with ice blue eyes and a scar on her front right paw.
Relationships: Sagepelt/Sage(Mother), Thorn(Father), Fishkit(Brother, Dead)?
Backstory: Rainpaw was born to Sagepelt and Thorn. Her mother was a Riverclan warrior and a good one too. Her father is a rogue.
She was born on a rainy day hence her name. Her mother had been on a walk when she gave birth. Sagepelt had to try and find somewhere safe to give birht to her kits. She was born outside of Riverclan camp where a patrol found her, Fishkit, and Sagepelt. Fishkit was stillborn. The patrol quickly took them back to riverclan camp. As Rainkit grew up her "father" always seemed to act slightly weird around her. Was it because of how silent Rainkit was? Was it because Rainkit was so small and scrawny? Was it because Rainkit looked nothing like her "father" the deputy of Riverclan? Soon as Rainkit started growing up her mom started acting weird around Troutfang Sagepelt's own mate? Sagepelt seemed almost...scared when she was near him. Rainkit was confused by this and wanted to know why. When Rainkit was 3 moons old her mom started sneaking out of camp. Sagepelt always came back with a weird smell on her. Not Riverclan, Thunderclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan. One day Rainkit followed her mom when she snuck out. By now Rainkit was around 4 moons. She sneakily followed her mother far from Riverclan territory. There she saw her mother meet up with a strange cat that she had never seen before. Rainkit figured out that the strange cats name was Thorn. Why was her mother meeting with this cat? A rogue of all things. Rainkit was about to confront her mother when suddenly Thorn seemed terrified. That's when Troutfang emerged from the bushes he look extremely angry. Rainkit hid from them but she heard Troutfang yelling at Sagepelt about betraying him, lying to the clan, and something about Thorn. Suddenly Rainkit stepped on a twig and both her Sagepelt and Troutfang looked her way. Terrified of beeing caught outside of camp she fled back to Riverclan. She luckily found her way back safely and easily seeing as she had memorized the path. Rainkit waited back at camp for her mother to return for what felt like hours although it most likely wasn't. The leader of Riverclan was going to send out a patrol to look for them when suddenly Troutfang and Sagepelt walked into camp. Troutfang was glaring at Sageplet and Sagepelt was cowaring. Rainkit had never seen her mother like this before so scared. The leader asked what happened. So Troutfang said that he had found Sageplet talking to an outsider but he didn't just say that he said that Rainkit wasn't his kit and that Sagepelt had had kits with a rogue! Not many cats believed it at first but then the leader asked if it was true and after a couple minutes of silence and Rainkit silently begging her mother to say no Sagepelt broke. She admited that she had had kits with a rogue and that Troutfang wasn't her mate. To Troutfangs dissapointment Sagepelt wasn't killed but driven off of Riverclan terriotory. Rainkit was lost and confused for awhile no riverclanner talked to her and Troutfang who she had once thought of as her dad was cruel and mean to her. One day while sitting in camp bored and alone a cat walked up to Rainkit. The cat was a medicine cat. They talked and due to curiosty Rainkit started hanging out in the medicine cat den. She learned a lot spending practically every second in the med cat den. One day she got to see Riverclan medicine cat really work. There was an injured warrior who had been found near the river battered and bloody. The cat was healed luckily and Rainkit had been amazed. Soon Rainkit dedicated every second to helping Riverclan's medicine cat. Every time a cat was injured Rainkit hated it she though fights were pointless. She shared her thoughts and opinions with the medicince cat and they became close. One day Rainkit became an apprentice. Rainpaw was assigned to Riverclans medicine cat. (Sorry it's SUPER LONG!!!)
Importance: Not sure what this means? Since she's a main character 9/10-10/10?
Mention me: @Goldenmask

Last edited by Wolfgirl8; September 14th, 2020 at 04:55 PM.
Old September 14th, 2020, 12:07 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenmask View Post
Accepted, though for the main role it's a little complicated since it's hard to fit 3+ perspectives in there. Sure i guess, unless there is an application for a more interesting Windclan protag since i've decided there can only be one main character per clan. The plot will be created when there are a decent amount of characters.
Okay, but I will try to help with the writing part!
Old September 14th, 2020, 12:23 PM
don't worry, be happy

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgirl8 View Post
Name: Rainkit(past)/Rainpaw(present), Rainsong/Raincloud(Future)
Rank: Medicine cat apprentice but If she can't just normal apprentice
Clan: Riverclan
Role: Main Character.
Personality: Shy, Sweet, curious, smart, lonely, weird, quite, loyal, fearful, will become brave...slightly brave.
Detailed description or photo: Dilute calico she-cat with blue eyes and a small scar on her front right paw.
Relationships:
Backstory: I'd like to know a little more about the fanfic first but I do have an idea. Rainpaw was born out of forbidden romance. Her mother was Riverclan's medicine cat. Rainpaw's mother's name is Sagepelt. Sagepelt fell in love with a rogue name Thorn. When she realized she was pregnant with his kit's she panicked Sagepelt tried to hide her pregnancy but it got harder as her belly grew. More to come later!
Importance: Not sure what this means?
Mention me- @Goldenmask
Accepted, and importance just means on a scale of one to ten how important are they but it in unnecessary for main characters
Old September 14th, 2020, 12:24 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Alright cool! I’d also LOVE to write some of the chapters or something! @Goldenmask

Last edited by Wolfgirl8; September 14th, 2020 at 12:33 PM.
Old September 14th, 2020, 12:25 PM
don't worry, be happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon Lights View Post
Name- Leopardblaze
Age- 24moons
Rank-Deputy if possible if not warrior
Clan- Thunderclan
Role- main caracter
Personality- Brave,smart,kind
Detailed description or photo- She is a golden she-cat with a bright orange backsripe creamy white paws chest and tail tip and aqua eyes
Relationships-none atm
Backstory- As a kit she was in a fox attack and almost lost her vision on one eye and her parents never cared for her so she was in the medicine cats den for almost all of her kit hood they thought her to be the best cat she could be so all through her apprenticeship she was doing every thing she could with led to almost losing half of her tail in a fight with windclan, she managed that and almost died with hunger when her clan banished her for a moon in leaf bear when she was accused for giving their secrets to one of the other clans. When they realized it wasn't her they sent a search party to find her, and when they did they found her frozen almost dead in the snow so they carried her back and was restored to full health 1 moon later. Finally she became a warrior being bulled because a apprentice she trained with spread roomers that she was part kitty pet and one of the apprentices put death berrys in her prey that almost killed her but the medicine cat noticed and she was healed once again a before they let her go they decided if she could manege being a warrior despite all she went through she over heard them and convinced them that she was capable of being a warrior.
Importance-She will notice things other cats didn't and show them that some cats that are belived to be good are not
Mention me- @Goldenmask
Accepted
Old September 14th, 2020, 12:27 PM

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenmask View Post
Accepted
Thx! I just realized I wrote a supper long backstory
Old September 14th, 2020, 12:28 PM
don't worry, be happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgirl8 View Post
Alright cool! I’d also LOVE to write some of the coasters or something! @Goldenmask
With that all the main character spots have been taken
Old September 14th, 2020, 12:58 PM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

My Mood: Goofy

Name- Duckflame
Age- 31 moons
Name rundown - Duck, his yellowish color, flame, his flaming personality
Rank- Warrior
Clan- Thunderclan
Role- Clan member
Personality- Fierce, loyal, jealous, standoffish, stubborn, protective, strong
Detailed description or photo- Link
Relationships- Mate is Dovehawk, kit named Creamkit and
Backstory- Grew up in the clan, he was the largest of a litter and he was always the strongest. He was ahead in fighting training as an apprentice and graduated rather quickly. He met Dovehawk when she became a warrior at the same clan gathering. They became fast friends, and Duckflame became fiercely loyal to Dovehawk. Woe betides any cat who tries to flirt with Dovehawk. Duckflame feels contempt towards the other clans and will defend Thunderclan territory fiercely.
Importance- Clan member/Background

Name- Doveshine
Age- 34
Name rundown - Dove, dove like color. Shine, shining eyes.
Rank- Warrior
Clan- Thunderclan
Role- Clan Member
Personality- Social, bright, perky, peaceful, cowardly, naive
Detailed description or photo- link
Relationships- Mate is Duckflame. Kit Creamkit
Backstory-Was the smallest of the kits, super cheerful kit, always saying hi to everyone, knew all the apprentices by the time she was one herself. She was super naive, and when Duckflame really fell in love with her, she was being tricked by a rogue cat. Duckflame ran in and saved her by fighting off the rogue, and she admired his bravery and loyalty to her and his clan.
Importance- Clan member/background
Please tell me if I missed anything c: @Goldenmask
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.

Last edited by Jessica1917; November 18th, 2020 at 03:11 PM.
Old September 14th, 2020, 01:29 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Name- Creamkit/paw/WIP
Age- Any age is fine, but I'd prefer kit to apprentice or even beyond
Rank- kit at the moment
Clan- Thunderclan
Role- side/ supporting character or main, whatever is fine lol
Personality- Sassy, actually quite smart, slightly insecure. Stratigic and determined to be perfect in every way. Prideful
Detailed description or photo- White with black paws and yellow eyes.
Relationships- None at the moment, will add more
Backstory- I'm not making her mute, and want her to be clanborn. Open for siblings. As I want her to start off as a kit, she doesn't have much of a backstory.
Importance- 7
Mention me- @Goldenmask

Last edited by PEPPERMINT~; September 14th, 2020 at 02:18 PM.
Old September 14th, 2020, 01:40 PM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

My Mood: Goofy

@Drago0n, if you change blackkit's appearance, i can replace one of Duckflame and Doveshine's current kit's with blackkit
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.