Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM

Old December 4th, 2019, 05:23 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Honeypaw stepped forward almost tripping over a twig. She felt her pelt burn up with embarrassment, but still stood up bravely at the streamstone.
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old December 4th, 2019, 05:37 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

"Cobaltshade [ @The Cannibal ], it is about time you received an apprentice. You will be Honeypaw's [ @GrassRipple ] mentor. I trust you will teach her ..everything you know." Including how to remain balanced, as he hadn't missed how she nearly lost her footing over a twig.

"Now, RiverClan: a few of our Clan-mates seem to have gone missing. Blackpelt, Nightski, Beachpelt, Amberpaw, Willowpaw, Charmface, and.. probably some others. I intend on sending out a search party for them tonight. If you are a warrior who would like to volunteer, do so now. Otherwise I'll be choosing two cats to accompany me on this patrol."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 4th, 2019, 06:23 PM
Engine engine number nine

| @BILL.; |

Sparkheart listened to the announcement on a warrior getting an apprentice. He was glad there were more apprentices to nake fine warriors. What really interested him was when he mentioned a search party for missing clanmates. This was a good opportunity to show his loyalty for the third time. The former Shadowclan tom stepped forward. "I would like to volunteer to go on the search party.", he meowed. Sparkheart wanted to help find his missing clanmates.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old December 4th, 2019, 07:12 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

A scruffy black head poked around the apprentice den entrance, wide green eyes flashing with intrigue. Blackpelt? Volunteers? Those were two words the curious little apprentice couldn’t ignore. She had been planning to hide away in her nest until the meeting was over (she didn’t think she could ever show her face to Lionstar again), but there was no way in all of Starclan that she’d pass up an opportunity like this to spare herself a little shame. Going on a search and rescue patrol AND having the chance to spit in her own fathers face when they found him? She’d be killing two birds with one stone.

“I’m going!” Beetlepaw announced raucously as she galloped toward the streamstone. “Out of my way! Move it, stink-brain! Mooove!!” She hurled childish insults at cats she nearly collided with as the crowd parted like the sea in an attempt to avoid being barreled into. “Put me in the patrol!” She demanded, sliding to a halt at Lionstar’s paws. “He’s my father, I have the right to go look for his stupid butt. Now let me go!”

@BILL.

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old December 4th, 2019, 09:20 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@GrassRipple
Cobaltshade perked her ears up as she heard her name mentioned, she was finally getting an apprentice? For some reason, it surprised the she-cat, but regardless she stood up and turned to her new apprentice, Honeypaw, the young cat that tripped on a twig while coming up here. The blue-grey she-cat looked down at the young molly for a moment before dipping her head to touch her nose to the apprentice. "It's going to be a hard couple of moons, but I'll make you the best warrior I can possibly make you," she meowed quietly, an icy note to her voice but her eyes held a very dim warmth to them. Perhaps this is what she needed, an apprentice, to make her feel something again. Turning her head at Lionstar's next words, she nearly volunteered but her eyes flickered back down to her wound. She needed to see Shiverpetal before she did any duties. Wouldn't want to end up in the elder's den early.

Yarrowpounce listened to the ceremonies, not really paying much attention. I mean, who really paid attention to ceremonies, aside when you were yowling new names and providing support to the cats? It was the last part of the announcement that snagged his attention. Missing cats and volunteers to go find them. Briefly his gaze flickered about before he sunk his head. The others would think him an absolute coward if he didn't speak up..
"I can um. I can go, as a volunteer.." He meowed, trying to make himself heard above the other cats, though there was an uncertain note in his voice. @BILL.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 4th, 2019, 09:54 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Stoatdance resided in the crowd, watching the ceremonies take place. She stifled a giggle as Lionstar seemed to butcher the apprentice's former name, though she didn't know the young she-cat. Her ears perked as the list of missing cats was said, and she blinked, eye filled with surprise. So many Clanmates going missing? Stoatdance tilted her head to the side and looked around, watching others volunteer. She contemplated the possibilities for a moment before standing up with a smile and dipping her head towards Lionstar. "I volunteer, if you will allow me to," she stated politely, making sure to speak loud enough for the leader to hear.
Old December 4th, 2019, 10:37 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

He watched from the Elders den, watching as ceremonies were conducted...rather loudly, actually. It felt like old times, before he was leader, before he was deputy even. He remembered watching as the leader covered the clearing in his words, putting the very stars in his clanmates eyes. But this time, there was no itch, no sense of unjust and pure hatred. He felt....well he wasn't sure how he felt. But it was nice.

With a drawn out sigh, he pushed his nose further into his paws. There's been a lot more free time for him since he's been cooped up in the Elders den. He's cracked the code on why they're all kooky. Too much time on their paws. However the lazy peacefulness that he was drowning in froze as Lionstar began to list all the cats that were missing. He never even noticed it. How did he not notice it? The frozen feeling melted and began to burn with rage fueled flames. With a grunt he pushed himself up off the ground and marched towards the golden feline. Letting out a pained wheeze everytime he bumped into someone and visa versa.

Once he was close enough, practically in front of the leader, he took another step forwards. "I'm coming." he barked.

@BILL.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 4th, 2019, 10:58 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

There were a handful of volunteers this time around, and that pleased Lionstar. He could use two of the warriors easily. "Emberheart [ @Psycho Bandit ] and Stoatdance [ @hxneysuckle ], you'll be coming with me."

He was about to end it there, shoulders bunching to leap off the rock when that shiny bug stomped her way through the crowd. "Oh, it's you." Lionstar's voice droned with disinterest. "Come to lose again in a fight you started?" There was no Bigpaw this time around, which was almost a shame. Lionstar liked it when he crushed her. Still, he liked how determined she was to find a cat she never met. "Fine, Bugpaw [ @xeno ]. Stay by one of us unless you want to get plucked away by a bird.

"Yarrowmumble [ @The Cannibal ], instead of joining us I would like for you to take Scarface [ @Nebby ] and Minnowmiss [ @hxneysuckle ] and head out to the beach. I want our borders expanded to cover it all. This time, be timely please. I don't want another incident where your patrol is missing for a moon.

"That includes this Clan meeting. And no, Fallenstream [ @Starfall ]. You became an elder for a reason. You're not coming with-- you'll just hinder the patrol."
Like he hindered the Clan with his stagnant leadership. Lionstar liked to think he was doing a damned good job of reviving RiverClan.

Leaping down, Lionstar beckoned his patrol to follow him as he started toward the camp entrance.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; December 4th, 2019 at 10:58 PM.
Old December 4th, 2019, 11:25 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Psycho Bandit @xeno ]

Stoatdance quickly padded closer to Lionstar, immediately moving to follow a few pawsteps behind him. She stayed silent, though she nodded her head to show that she was ready and listening. Her tail remained low to the ground and she prepared herself for what could happen. Stoatdance's eye flicked to look at the young she-cat, surprised that Lionstar was allowing her to come. She shook away the surprise at the thought that one of the cats was Bugpaw's father, having briefly heard the young apprentice speak. Her lips pulled into a thin line as a more serious expression fell on her face, and she quickened her pace to remain close to the leader, glancing around at the other two felines that were named.

--

[ @The Cannibal @Nebby ]

Minnowmist looked up with a startled jump as her name was called, not paying attention to the butchered suffix.. She swallowed and nodded with a "y-yes sir!", rising to her paws and boundind towards her assigned patrol members. "A-Are you all r-ready to g-go?" she inquired, paws shuffling. What if something comes out and attacks us? Will there be dangerous things there? I don't want to be attacked! What will my Clan think if I just run away from a fight? I don't want to be ridiculed! Her thoughts ran wild, a clear panic in her eyes before she blinked away the thoughts and tried to calm down, looking at her fellow patrol members and awaiting an answer.

Last edited by lio; December 4th, 2019 at 11:26 PM.
Old December 5th, 2019, 12:39 AM
Engine engine number nine

| @BILL.; @hxneysuckle; @xeno; |

Sparkheart heard his leader call him by the right name, but he ignored it. He didn't care what he called him. He had been included in an important task. He had become friends with almost everyone in Riverclan and wanted to help find those who had went missing. The ginger tabby tom stood beside Stoatdance and Beetlepaw. Sparkheart stood there and waited for further instructions.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do