Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old August 15th, 2017, 09:52 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

[this is for Stormheart and Galaxykit, but I had to change her name because reasons so now it's Cometkit. Just so you are aware]

Cometpaw smiled happily up at Halestar. This was it, she was finally an apprentice. No more long moons and nights and days spent in the nursery, no more being treated like a helpless bundle of fur. She actually could have a say in things now. She could be herself, without worrying about bothering other kits or queens. She could hunt, she could fight, she could protect her clan! And best of all, Stormheart was her mentor. Stormheart she had already met. She knew the cat already, and now they would spend even more time together.

She turned, looking for the familiar pelt among all the cats and the two clans gathered there. There were so many but she managed to find the feline and she bonded over to the,. "Stormheart!" The fluffy gray, black and white specked kit cried as she flung her body into her mentor, toppling the two to the ground,

@Integrity
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; August 15th, 2017 at 09:53 PM.
Old August 16th, 2017, 02:09 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

@SparkleDemon
Gingerstripe smiled happily. She had become a warrior at the same time Blarep-wind, had! She certainly hadn't expected it to happen, but it had! So, her old thoughts didn't matter. The molly's frantic and excited gaze swept the crowd of cats. Searching for her friend. Where was Blarewind? Gingerstripe got up, and began making her way through the crowd of cats at a slow pace. "Blarewind!" the words fought to escape, but she held them down, letting her gaze be the only thing that revealed she was searching for the young tom.
Blarewind looked around for Gingerstripe, spotting her a few lengths away. He heard her call his name and he quickly ran to her. "We're Warriors. We're finally Warriors! We were made warriors together!" Yowled Blarewind in excitement. The tom had pushed their quarrel a few moons back away and was looking towards the future. The future where he would spend most of his time with Gingerstripe.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old August 16th, 2017, 07:43 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post

[this is for Stormheart and Galaxykit, but I had to change her name because reasons so now it's Cometkit. Just so you are aware]

Cometpaw smiled happily up at Halestar. This was it, she was finally an apprentice. No more long moons and nights and days spent in the nursery, no more being treated like a helpless bundle of fur. She actually could have a say in things now. She could be herself, without worrying about bothering other kits or queens. She could hunt, she could fight, she could protect her clan! And best of all, Stormheart was her mentor. Stormheart she had already met. She knew the cat already, and now they would spend even more time together.

She turned, looking for the familiar pelt among all the cats and the two clans gathered there. There were so many but she managed to find the feline and she bonded over to the,. "Stormheart!" The fluffy gray, black and white specked kit cried as she flung her body into her mentor, toppling the two to the ground,

@Integrity
Stormheart heard her name and her ears perked up. The molly looked at the newly apprentice as Cometpaw made her way over. "Hello Cometpaw!" she purred with delight at her new apprentice. She was happy Halestar assigned an apprentice to her, she was ready to share all her knowledge with this one cat.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old August 16th, 2017, 08:03 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Blarewind looked around for Gingerstripe, spotting her a few lengths away. He heard her call his name and he quickly ran to her. "We're Warriors. We're finally Warriors! We were made warriors together!" Yowled Blarewind in excitement. The tom had pushed their quarrel a few moons back away and was looking towards the future. The future where he would spend most of his time with Gingerstripe.

Gingerstripe nodded, her heart beating faster in her chest. "I know." she purred, her eyes twinkling with amusement. Blarewind was really, really amusing her. The ginger tabby moved to his side, and began walking towards the warriors den. "Try to be quiet." she suggested, aware of all the apprentices and mentors around. Gingerstripe smiled, aware that Blarewind knew they were there. It was a bit funny, a newly made warrior running up to another newly made warrior and yowling about being made warriors together. She was sure someone was going to fine him aggravating.
Old August 16th, 2017, 12:49 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integrity View Post
Stormheart heard her name and her ears perked up. The molly looked at the newly apprentice as Cometpaw made her way over. "Hello Cometpaw!" she purred with delight at her new apprentice. She was happy Halestar assigned an apprentice to her, she was ready to share all her knowledge with this one cat.
Cometpaw's dark blue-green gaze was shining bright with excitement and she jumped around in front of her mentor. "Stormheart! I'm so happy you're my mentor!" she squeaked excitedly. "When can we train? What will you teach me? Are we gonna hunt first or fight first? Are we gonna scout out Riverclan's territory? How are we gonna hunt our normal prey in Riverclan's territory?" she babbled on, the questions flooding out of her mouth. She was curious and wanted to know, so the words flowed like the river out of her mouth, leaving poor Stormheart to deal with it all.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 16th, 2017, 03:52 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:

Cometpaw's dark blue-green gaze was shining bright with excitement and she jumped around in front of her mentor. "Stormheart! I'm so happy you're my mentor!" she squeaked excitedly. "When can we train? What will you teach me? Are we gonna hunt first or fight first? Are we gonna scout out Riverclan's territory? How are we gonna hunt our normal prey in Riverclan's territory?" she babbled on, the questions flooding out of her mouth. She was curious and wanted to know, so the words flowed like the river out of her mouth, leaving poor Stormheart to deal with it all.
Stormheart looked at the apprentice with wide eyes. How does one even talk that fast... she thought thinking of a way to answer them all. ''You'll have to wait and see!" she purred.

Old August 16th, 2017, 10:51 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Stormheart looked at the apprentice with wide eyes. How does one even talk that fast... she thought thinking of a way to answer them all. ''You'll have to wait and see!" she purred.

Cometpaw's whiskers twitched in a bit of frustration. "But when can we start? I want to find out as soon as possible. Just let me know when you wanna start? Okay?" She meowed, still really excited and on an energy high from her ceremony.
Old August 16th, 2017, 11:07 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
Cometpaw's whiskers twitched in a bit of frustration. "But when can we start? I want to find out as soon as possible. Just let me know when you wanna start? Okay?" She meowed, still really excited and on an energy high from her ceremony.
Stormheart looked at the apprentice happily. "You should probably get some rest. We will start tomorrow!" the she cat purred out.

Old August 17th, 2017, 07:09 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Stormheart looked at the apprentice happily. "You should probably get some rest. We will start tomorrow!" the she cat purred out.

Cometpaw tried her best to hide her disappointment, but didn't do so well at it. The only problem was, she had no idea where the apprentices den was in this place... "I'll see you tomorrow then." She chirpped happily.
Old August 18th, 2017, 10:13 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
Cometpaw tried her best to hide her disappointment, but didn't do so well at it. The only problem was, she had no idea where the apprentices den was in this place... "I'll see you tomorrow then." She chirpped happily.
Stromheart saw the young apprentices disappointment. "If you want we can do a quick hunting lesson?" she offered being the softy she was with young cats.