Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by paris
Today 02:54 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Rowan
Today 02:48 PM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by zBlaze
Today 02:47 PM
Plotting, Scheming,...
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:45 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 24th, 2017, 08:43 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@Socks @Role @Milky Way

Snakekit's glare was piercing. He hated his bright pelt contrasting from the shadows and taking away some of his sneakiness. He didn't like anyone in this den except his family, that was all he needed. The other kits shrill voices grated on the young toms ears, and Snakekit gritted his teeth. He wanted to explore, get away from their games and cause some trouble. Unfortunately for him, Paleheart and Hareleap made sure he didn't escape. He wasn't afraid of what was out there, he'd face it head on! If only he could manipulate or sneak his way out of his parents intelligent gaze. Unfortunately, unlike the other kits (not his littermates. They were okay) in this den, his parents were watchful and kept an eye on him as he huffed. Might as well talk with the others. "Hi, Garterkit, Geckokit,
Chameleonkit." He greeted his littermates.

~~
Hareleap watched his kits fondly, he had deemed them the 'grumpy litter'. Because, minus Geckokit, all of them were little grumps. They certainly were a pawful, but he loved them anyways. He turned to his mate, Paleheart, and grinned. "Maybe next litter will be the 'happy litter'." He joked, making sure to watch the litter of kits as well while he spoke. No telling what any of them, minus Geckokit again, would do. Geckokit was the calmest kit they'd had that litter. Paleheart and him were exhausted! Paleheart more so, perhaps, but they'd have to watch these pawfuls for 5 moons!
Old September 24th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

@Role @Milky Way @CandyFlossCat

{Gonna say he's still losing his vision, so she can still kinda see.}
Geckokit had been pawing at the ground below him, he was sure there was some little colorful thing on the ground but whenever he put his paw down on it, it ended up on top of his paw somehow. He huffed angrily, trying again and again but he couldn't catch it. When he heard someone greeting him, he looked up to see Snakekit and to discover that somehow the little colorful thing was still right there in front of him. He blinked a few times quickly, before leaning forward and pawing at Snakekit's head. His paw hit his brother's eye gently but the thing was still there.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old September 24th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

@Socks @Milky Way @CandyFlossCat

Chameleonkit awoke, gaping his small jaws in a yawn. The kit had been sleeping, only to awake to bright, harsh sunshine. The kit hadn't been able to talk for the first few months of his life, and he hated it. The kit has always assumed he was mute, but today things would change. Chameleonkit was sure of it. As Snakekit spoke, Chameleon worked his jaws for a voice, a reply, anything! And boy did he talk. "H-h-hey, Sssssnakekit," he greeted. Then, his expression changed to a look of horror. Is that how he talked? Chameleonkit felt anger bubbling within him. From this day onward, he would hate StarClan for the voice they took from him.

(Poor Geckokit )

Last edited by Role; September 24th, 2017 at 09:09 PM.
Old September 24th, 2017, 10:14 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
@Socks @Milky Way @CandyFlossCat

Chameleonkit awoke, gaping his small jaws in a yawn. The kit had been sleeping, only to awake to bright, harsh sunshine. The kit hadn't been able to talk for the first few months of his life, and he hated it. The kit has always assumed he was mute, but today things would change. Chameleonkit was sure of it. As Snakekit spoke, Chameleon worked his jaws for a voice, a reply, anything! And boy did he talk. "H-h-hey, Sssssnakekit," he greeted. Then, his expression changed to a look of horror. Is that how he talked? Chameleonkit felt anger bubbling within him. From this day onward, he would hate StarClan for the voice they took from him.

(Poor Geckokit )
"Wow, you actually talked." He mewed, slightly amazed. "Well, look on the bright side, it's not the worst thing. You could have a really weird accent, or not be able to speak at all. I can understand you, at least." Snakekit mewed, a bit of his brutal honesty sugar-coated for the kit. He gave his brother a little nuzzle of comfort before turning to Geckokit with curiosity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post

{Gonna say he's still losing his vision, so she can still kinda see.}
Geckokit had been pawing at the ground below him, he was sure there was some little colorful thing on the ground but whenever he put his paw down on it, it ended up on top of his paw somehow. He huffed angrily, trying again and again but he couldn't catch it. When he heard someone greeting him, he looked up to see Snakekit and to discover that somehow the little colorful thing was still right there in front of him. He blinked a few times quickly, before leaning forward and pawing at Snakekit's head. His paw hit his brother's eye gently but the thing was still there.
As his brother pawed his eye, Snakekit was very confused. "Er..why is your paw on my face?" He asked, slightly uncomfortable. This was weird. Even for Geckokit, who was normally just really quiet. But now he was pawing Snakekit's eye, and this was amusing but a bit worrying for the young tom as e glanced at Chameleonkit with a look of confusion.
Old September 24th, 2017, 10:51 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

"Can't you see it?" Geckokit said quietly to his brother. He narrowed his eyes but everything stayed the same, slightly blurry with a very clear colorful thing right in front of him. Where ever he turned his head, it followed him and flew around in front of his face. Oh, how he hated it, he was sure it was there only to annoy him. He looked towards Chameleonkit as if to get him to say that he saw it too when the thing flew over onto his green-eyed sibling's back. With a sound of annoyance he leapt onto Chameleonkit to try and make it go away.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old September 24th, 2017, 11:24 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

The Molly's ears flattened in annoyance, he was there father how could he care so little. despite her coughing fit her voice began to steady loosening it's raspy volume as she spoke "They will come around? That's all you've got to say. They are still our kits why must you be so rash" spat Applewhisker. Her tail lashed in irritation. "they will come around" she mimicked a form of mockery. The Molly turned again and wheezed a few times inspecting her paw as she raised it to her maw, no more blood. Applewhisker than returned her attention to her mate eyes growing harder as if she had only now walked into the situation. Burningcall knew exactly how to get her blood to broil and the only thing she had in defence was acting foolish, almost like an apprentice or kit. It was a shameful thing she did but she couldn't seem to really fight back his harsh words any other way. "There are far more dangers out there than when they were young, burningcall" she said with a tart expression "They could be facing emotional problems too" she added briskly with a curt nod. They were strong enough due to their fathers harshness to deal with things like heartbreak, yet I feel the need to advise. Can't he understand the worry? her irritation had quickly climaxed over the few seconds they had been sitting together and she could feel the tingly feeling in her paws again, this only occurred when she was angry and couldn't have much more tolerance left. They always seemed to be ringing in burningcalls presence, but there were also the tender moments she couldn't forget. Hunting together with nothing to talk about. Which was the way she had liked it. There were even times in which they groomed each other and no words had to be expressed. Those where the times she found herself happy she was with burningcall.

Her attention returned to the problem at paw when he mentioned her coughing. Applewhiskers blood froze and she felt stiff. Unmoving and silent when he continued, even the gesture of moving closer made her eyes budge as she studied him for a long moment. "You know this happens annually" she pressed trying desperately to get back on topic. This is not really how she imagined this little meeting if theirs going. It had totally ceased and Burberry right before her eyes. "I'll be better in a few days, like always" she added staring her mate in the face for a moment. The look of genuine concern flirted in his eyes and her heart leapt for a moment, stopping abruptly when he mentioned the medicine cat. He snorted in protest and raised her head at him defying the absurd suggestion. "He's got far better things to do, besides we've already talked about this before. I'm going to be ok" she insisted putting a paw on top of his quickly before withdrawing and ticking it beneath her chest again.

[ Phone post. I'm so sorry ]

Burningcall heard her. Heard her every word. Internally, he had rolled his eyes at her. He was quite annoyed that she kept wondering why he treated the kits the way he did. There was nothing wrong with how he helped her raised them. They were good kits - well, warriors. Though, Burningcall knew they could be a lot better. The tom settled his eyes on the ginger feline, tilting his head for a moment to listen to her complaint. ''They're old enough to take care of themselves. I'm not being rash, you're being unreasonable.'' He retorted, throwing his head back to start giving light licks to his flank for a moment. It was the same thing with her! She always had something to say about his ''fatherly abilities''. According to Burningcall, he was a wonderful father. He never sugarcoated anything to his kits when they were younger, and he always had been upfront with them. So, what was the problem with that? Briskly, the tom threw his head back towards her, snarling. How dare she mock him? The tom's eyes seemed to blaze with hidden fury. He seldom liked to argue with his mate, but as he got her blood boiling, his was sizzling as well. From her mere assumptions that he was the caused that their kits hardly paid her a visit. Did it occur to her that he haven't seen them in a while? Well, Burningcall truly didn't care much about seeing them. Unless, he needed them. ''Do not mock me, Applewhisker. Do not cross me.'' His voice was low, which appeared deeper. It almost seemed like he was threatening her, but he immediately stopped his sneering, and resorted to narrowing his eyes at her. His ears flicked when he heard her wheezing, though he did nothing to show that he actually noticed. Upon her next words, Burningcall let out an exasperated sigh. ''Pretty sure I prepared them for all that this world will throw at them.'' Okay, that had been a huge exaggeration, but Burningcall felt that he prepared them with his harsh lessons of reality. He never allowed his kits to have high hopes for things that most likely...wouldn't happen, right? ''They'll learn from their own experiences. We did our jobs raising them as kits. Now, they are warriors - they can handle themselves.'' He grunted, shifting his position to a more comfortable one, where his hind legs were outstretched, and his forelegs folded elegantly in front of him. He had wanted to enjoy his time alone, and frankly if his mate dearly wanted to join him, that would had been fine. Though, it seemed like she wanted to start a confrontation with him. ''You know you're not in the place to argue, so you might as well be quiet about it.''

As their topic of conversation rolled to her coughing fits, Burningcall actually didn't know it happened annually. Or, he never paid much attention to such things. Burningcall didn't like that. Even if he was a bit straightforward with his family, it was his job to care for his mate. She had no kits to look after, and they both were getting older. Burningcall, as stated before, knew their kits would do... okay in life. He knew they could do a lot better, but saying they would ''do okay'' was a compliment from the tom. She had assured him that she would be better again soon. Hopefully. She better. ''You're seeing Surgestorm if it doesn't get better.'' It wasn't up for debate. The tom believed what he said, went. He didn't care if Surgestorm had other important things to be doing. ''I'll take your word for it. For now.'' He blew a huff. Then, he felt her gentle paw laid on his for a quick moment. Back when they were younger, whenever she did such action, he would had bent his head down and swipe his tongue over her paw. He had got so used to doing that, that he merely bent his head down to give it a gentle lick, but she had quickly withdrawn her hand, and tucked it back in her chest. Burningcall looked back into her eyes. ''Anything else you wish to discuss?'' He spat out. Anything else she liked to tell that made her angry with him? Sure, he would hear her. Though he would do little to change it. Burningcall was never changing, always present. She was stuck with the tom of who he was.
Old September 24th, 2017, 11:47 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
@Duststorm
(Sorry about the wait!)

Surgestorm poked his head into the nursery, his yellow eyes blinking a few times as they adjusted to the lower lighting. It took a moment to fit his entire frame through the entrance, his black fur catching on the brambles that protected it, but he made it through after only a few seconds of struggle. After a small laugh as he freed himself and a shake of his ruffled pelt, he stopped to take in his surroundings. It had been quite some time since he had been in the nursery, so he stood for a moment trying to remember the last time he had gone to visit somebody before they came to him. He noted in his mind that Silverkit was already growing up so fast, so Surgestorm rarely came to the nursery to see him anymore; the kit always seemed to go to the medicine den to see him before he had the chance to try and visit him first. This thought both excited him and saddened him; he wanted Silverkit to grow up and do things he enjoyed, but a part of him would always want his nephew to stay tiny forever.
He took a deep breath, closing his eyes for a moment as memories came rushing back at the milk-smell that always lingered here. The medicine cat could almost smell his mother's scent among the others, but knew it was just his mind playing a trick on him. However, this didn't make him sad; all the memories were happy ones. "Okay..." He mewed to himself, getting his goal straight. Where is that tiny furball? His yellow gaze swept over the den carefully, searching for a particular tom kit that had visited him a little while ago. He wanted to check on the small thorn wound Owlkit had gotten on his paw, to make sure the infection had gone away. The tom spotted Owlkit's mother Sunsong before even seeing the small scrap of brown fur, so he knew that the kitten was around here somewhere. "Hm..." He hummed, wondering where he had gone.

(It's fine! Sorry I didn't see this ^^; )
Tucked in the farthest corner of the nest was Owlkit, his back turned to the entrance of the den as he snagged his tail and began to rasp his tongue against the appendage. The visibility of the den made it almost impossible to see the rich brown colored kit - while sometimes a blessing, it was also a nuisance - but, thankfully, after so many moons in the nursery he had become accustomed to rolling out of the way. Nipping out a patch of knotted fur, Owlkit let his tail go and curled it around his frame, letting out a loud yawn. The nursery was radiating the comforting warmth he was used to, really he didn't want to ever leave. All the potential friends and all the attention he could ever want. What could be better? Although, something was off. The warm milky scent of the nursery smelled... herb-y? Confusion evident on his features, the young tom rolled onto his back, his front paws suspended in mid-air as he blinked against the darkness. It smelled like Surgestorm! Embarrassment prodded at his pelt as the realization hit him. Had he forgotten to go back? Was Surgestorm coming to scold him? Bringing his paw close to his face, he inspected it quickly before giving it a lick. The wound looked like it was ok, at least it didn't hurt anymore! Slowly, Owlkit rolled himself completely over and pushed himself onto his paws, carefully picking his way over to the unexpected visitor.

"Hello Surgestorm!" He chirped, his eyes adjusting and focusing on the black-furred tom. Owl thought that he was hard to see, but Surge was just as difficult, if not worse! Settling himself in front of the medicine cat, he lowered his head as his ears swiveled back. "I meant to come by your den earlier, but I forgot." The kit admitted, staring at his paws for a few moments before lifting his gaze up to meet Surgestorm's. He didn't seem mad or even annoyed. He wanted to ask if he was, rather than finding out later. It took a few seconds, but finally Owlkit was able to find his voice "You aren't mad, are you?" Despite the nervousness laced in the kit's voice, Owlkit looked very much in his element, confident and maybe even boastful, his chest puffed out slightly as he prepared for a possible scolding. Not necessarily because he was in trouble, but rather that the medicine cat was worried about his health.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; September 26th, 2017 at 12:36 AM.
Old September 25th, 2017, 02:58 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

@Socks @Role @Milky Way

"Uh..no?" Snakekit blinked, unsure what he was supposed to see. "You look crazy." He mewed honestly, not wincing at his brutality. Snakekit didn't spare anyone's feelings, littermates or not. He tilted his head at Chameleonkit, confused. "You're seeing this,right?" He whispered to his sibling.
Old September 25th, 2017, 04:29 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Chameleonkit tipped his head in wonder as Geckokit complained about something he saw. Chameleonkit winced as his sibling pounced onto his back. "Geeeet off!" Chameleonkit pushed his sibling off, and glared. Then, he glanced at Snakekit. "Yessss, I see this," he mumbled back. "Geckooookit w-what are youuuu t-talking about?" Oh, how he hated this voice. Every time he stuttered his head twitched backwards slightly, and he despised it. Chameleonkit scowled, sat down, and started to pout.
@Socks @CandyFlossCat @Milky Way

Last edited by Role; September 25th, 2017 at 04:29 PM.
Old September 25th, 2017, 04:35 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

@Socks
@Role
@Milky Way

Hareleap was confused, walking over, he gave Geckokit a little nudge. "What're you chasing?" He asked, tilting his head slightly. His ears were slightly pinned back. Was this normal for kits?? Ugh, he wish he knew more about them.

~
Snakekit blinked, a bit confused. His brother was obviously following SOMETHING he couldn't see. But everything else he could! Geckokit leaping on Chameleonkit, their father walking over and nudging the odd young tom. So perhaps only Geckokit could see it.