Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Thread Names
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:59 AM
Former titans and going...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 04:58 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 04:55 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:52 AM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:38 AM

Old May 3rd, 2018, 08:00 AM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

[QUOTE=Lunarfalls;501325]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
She Grins and tickles him so hard her tail could not be seen tickling him she then uses her paw to tickle him to not going easy on him
Are you going easy on me *he says laughing hardly*
Old May 4th, 2018, 08:54 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

Moonpaw lowered her head and sat down fully now. She didn't know what to say. Didn't know if there was anything to say anymore, really. She wanted him back. She wanted to restore what they had. She would do anything for that. But she didn't know how to make Ocelotpath understand how sorry she was. She hadn't meant for any of this to happen. Nothing of it. Heck if it stood to her, she would go back and do it all over. Refuse to ever become the deputy and just take care of her family full on.
"I'm sorry.. I wish I could do it all over, scrap it all.."
That was all she could say, and she felt pathetic about it. If Ocelotpath wanted time alone, he would get that. She just stared at her paws and let him leave if he so desired. She felt there was nothing more for her to say. She had made multiple mistakes, and she couldn't go back now. She had to pay for what she had done. Even if it meant losing most of her family.
She would go back to camp. She had to do so anyway. She had been made a mentor once again. Given an apprentice who needed her to grow. She needed to be strong for him, too. There were so many things going on at this moment which prompted her to get strong again. Get back to her old self. And she would do anything in her might to do so.
Ocelotpath knew nothing could bring back what they had once had. It could come close, it might even be better, but his original glow of having a family was gone. Oh sure, he still wanted one… heck, he would’ve done anything to have a family… but it just wouldn’t be the same. Mintpaw and Silentpaw weren’t coming back, and as far as the rest of them went… Ocelotpath just never saw them anymore. They were going to have their own lives soon, and he’d missed most of the milestones. Moondancer had too. They hadn’t made very good parents. Maybe Ocelotpath wanted another shot at this, but he was pretty sure it would be better - for everyone - if he left well enough alone. They had given it a try, and they had failed miserably. What else was new? He’d failed several times, at multiple things, but he’d never given up. Maybe this was a good time to try something new… such as giving up. ”I know. We didn’t do a very good job this time around, did we?” The tom sighed, before taking a few more steps towards Moondancer. Hesitantly, he sat down next to her, gently wrapping his tail around the pretty she cat. They were getting older already - Ocelotpath was an “experienced” warrior by now, no longer the young tom who had met Moondancer that day. Pearlpaw was nearly a warrior, growing into a beautiful young feline… it wouldn’t be long before she had kits of her own, Ocelotpath was pretty sure. ”Maybe next time, we can do better.” The tom sighed, putting his head on his paws.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 5th, 2018, 04:32 PM
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
Sunray wiped the blood trickling down his cheek away before it got in his mouth, frowning. He took a deep breath before nodding. "Yeah, okay..." he meowed softly in agreement, angry at himself. Great job, Sunray...
Cloudheart brushed up against his brother, gently leading him back in the direction of Camp. His mind was racing, going to every awful possibility that could happen to Sunray as a result of this injury. Blindness was the worst at first, but when infection wormed its way into his mind, one thing led to another, and soon he was freaking out. Sunray wouldn't die, would he?
Old May 5th, 2018, 07:30 PM
Rogue/Loner

My Mood: Relaxed

Claw pads past a scent border looking for trouble. "Its been a while since ive had fun.. lets see if whoever's shows up can entertain me." while Claw waits for someone to find him he looks for prey.

@ShadowFire 1967;
Old May 6th, 2018, 12:51 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

[Open!]

The snowy colored feline padded into the territory tennatively. He never really liked venturing out into the territory by himself, it was always a little scary. Snowflower let out a little gasp and quickly shuffled toward a singular, scarlet colored flower, and smiled brightly. Here it was, what he was looking for, a new item to add to his collection that was currently weaved in his nest. Newly made nest he would like to add.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 7th, 2018, 12:46 PM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy

Violet was wandering around at the border of where Shadowclan lived. She frowned, stepping over the border. What harm could happen? Surely their so called battle skills are just a lie to keep us away.
@Okapi

bump after 72 hours

Last edited by Raids; May 7th, 2018 at 12:47 PM.
Old May 7th, 2018, 08:06 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Sometimes Chrysanthemumshade felt that it was really, really hard being her. She learned from observation. She was as certain that she had that shrew in her grasp. She followed every action Wolfglare displayed. She couldn’t find her faults as easily, so expectedly she approached the tom once more in a silent plea. What she didn’t expect was a series of her mishaps that she needed to straighten out. She jerked her head back, widening her eyes and nodding pensively. “Noted...noted...noted...” and? Wolfglare didn’t continue, so she figured he must had dropped what he was about to say.
Chrysanthemumshade felt faint melancholy. For her to be a warrior, it felt so weird and out of place to be asking another warrior to show her a hunting technique. Almost like she were some apprentice. The most embarrassing part about it was the fact that she actually cared about what Wolfglare thought of her. If she were a mind reader, she most definitely believed Wolfglare saw her as a pathetic asset to the clan - what clan cat couldn’t provide for their clan? When they were meant to fight and serve until their ending moons? This she knew, she couldn’t disagree with. The tom wouldn’t be wrong if he voiced such opinion, and she couldn’t find any way to defend herself without appearing like a gaping fool.
One thing about Chrysanthemumshade was the fact she could recite every personal lesson her mother designed for her; All the etiquette, all the flirting, all the tips to aesthetics. She could bounce around in a lovely, effortless manner. She could bat her eyes and giggle seductively. She knew that moonbathing was essential; it always left a certain “glow” of the pelt, easy to admire. Yet, she didn’t know how to hunt? She didn’t know how to kill her catch? Chrysanthemumshade felt that it was wrong to be asking another fellow warrior about hunting, but that only showed how much her mentor didn’t teach her.
She lit up considerably when Wolfglare announced that he’ll show her once more. Unlike him, she flicked her tail happily. “Thanks, big fella!” She piped. “You won’t regret this. I promise. I’ll get it this time.” Chrysanthemumshade scurried to the same place where she observed Wolfglare’s hunting. Crouching lowly to hide herself, she waited in anticipation to watch Wolfglare’s every move.

As he watched Chrysanthemumshade go and hide in the bushes again, the tomcat stood there for a moment, breathing in the scents of the forest. His mind wandered to his pelt as he felt the heat starting to get to him. The discomfort was never welcomed, and Wolfglare let out a small, quiet growl of frustration. He had hoped that leaf-bare would've lasted longer, would’ve given him more time to feel comfortable out in the territory. But no, the heat was returning, and with it? A sticky, hot, frizzy pelt. And a large tomcat with some anger built up through discomfort.
Remembering what he was doing, Wolfglare flicked his tail and crouched low to the ground, instantly spotting a bird flutter to the ground and start picking at something. Perfect. Birds were easier for Wolfglare to catch. Since they could fly, he didn’t have to worry about his weight crushing it. He would just let it fly upwards just high enough so he could deliver a killing blow and have it flop to the ground.
In his crouch, he cast his icy gaze behind him to look at the gray-furred she-cat, making sure she was watching once again. After he had assured himself that she was, he stalked forward, more carefully this time, knowing just about any sound would cause the bird to fly up into the air, screaming to the whole forest that there was a hunter around. Wolfglare couldn't let that happen. He’d never missed a bird, and he wasn’t going to make this his first.
Stopping about the same length away from it as he had the squirrel, Wolfglare repeated his movements. Leaning back, and then leaping for the prey.
The bird let out a startled squawk and took to the air, but Wolfglare’s large black paw came slicing through its throat, causing it’s call to be cut off, and the bird to drop dead to the ground.
The large warrior stood there for a moment, looking into the bird’s now blank eyes. Blinking and looking away before any flashbacks could come, he turned around, waiting for Chrysanthemumshade to approach him. Hoping to Starclan that she had been watching very carefully.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 7th, 2018, 08:24 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
[ @Aurora Borealis ]

It had been a long day. First, having a conversation her mother, whom she hadn't talked to in moons, and then and endless day of training, which where Daydream refused to speak about what happened in RiverClan. Flashpaw was exhausted, which wasn't a new feeling, but kindled the strength that remained. She was used to the fatigue, and she'd use this skill wisely; after all, she had one more stop to visit before she collapsed in her new nest.

Stretching her limbs quickly and giving her pelt a shake, the medicine cat apprentice followed the scent trail of the new deputy carefully, being sure to stick close to it. Flashpaw was curious to meet this new cat- Windygale, was it?- and learn about how they had been chosen for deputy. Her tail brushed a few ferns as tall as her ears, and she shook the damp fur with disgust.

[ wow this is laaaaate even for me ]

Windygale sighed. When he was chosen to be deputy, he didn't expect all of the attention that came with it. Cats wanting to interact with him; just seeing for the first time how dense the Clan really was. It was enough to make his head throb. Why Goldednstar hed chosen him ove all of the more qualified, more suitible cats, he didn't know. But obviously the leader saw... something in Windygale. He just had to find it and-

"Aah!" he wailed as he ran headfirst into a pine, his already girlish voice jumping up a few octaves. Though it seemed no cat was around, he was immediately flustered, and regained control of his voice. Deep in his thoughts, he hadn't seen the pine looming in front of him. He felt with a paw on the fuzzy fur on his head, relieved when he felt nothing. Now that would have been embarassing. The new deputy, beaten by a tree!
@blue jellie

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; May 14th, 2018 at 03:24 PM.
Old May 7th, 2018, 08:46 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

[Open!]

The snowy colored feline padded into the territory tennatively. He never really liked venturing out into the territory by himself, it was always a little scary. Snowflower let out a little gasp and quickly shuffled toward a singular, scarlet colored flower, and smiled brightly. Here it was, what he was looking for, a new item to add to his collection that was currently weaved in his nest. Newly made nest he would like to add.

Windygale purred to himself. It was nice to finally have a moment to lay and bask in the warm sun after an eternity of frosty chill. But it seemed he wasn't alone; a small, barely audible gasp caught his ear. He couldn't tell if the cat was farther away and it was a loud gasp or if the cat was very near and it was a tiny gasp, but he was leaning toward the latter. It turns out the tom was correct; after minimal investigation, Windygale spotted a stark white feline creeping toward a scarlet flower. The cat's movements were quick and quiet, as if they didn't want anyone to see them. This thought crossed the deputy's mind too late; he had already slid out of the brush with an awkward smile and a small "Hello."

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 9th, 2018, 10:21 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
As the pair continued on, Flashpaw was daydreaming slightly and misstepped, cracking a thick, dead branch. That wa loud, she winced, flattening her ears slightly. Looking at her mentor, the movement had certainly put them on edge. “Are you okay? I stepped on a branch.” They seemed to be going through a moment of distress, claws unsheathed, looking around randomly at the landscape. A tingle of fear passed through her at her mentor’s actions. But they apparently got over it quickly, and though they still looked on edge, they told her of the burdock tree in front of her. “What’s it used for?” she asked, eager to leave behind the topic of their paranoia. Phew. At least this herb would have a spot easy to remember.
daydream eyed her for the question about the branch, but decided to leave it unanswered. right now was not the time to be talking about their own issues - they had an apprentice to teach. "Burdock root is similar to dock, it helps with infections. but this is a more stronger dosage so we use less of it at a time. it lessens the likely hood of infections and soothes the wound of pain and or itching." they used the root often though for how often kits or even warriors got themselves into trouble. "You can use it for nearly anything thats an external pain." that meant it could treat things like stomach aches or stress, but treat things like scratched or gashes, "We dont tend to have a lot seeing as our territory is mostly pine trees, but we dont use the herb that often because you dont need to use a lot of it for it to work, so its evens out. it just doesnt work for eye injuries, theres special herbs for those, the eye is too sensitive for most herbs.