Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"I'm Not Sure About You"...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:16 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Bean
Today 11:52 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:29 AM

Old March 18th, 2018, 09:57 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"If you really loved me you would have gotten the sweet strawberries, the fattest rabbit, and the biggest piece of honeycomb the first time because you want the fragile sick Mama of your kittens to feel happy and cherished! But obviously, you're too lazy now cuddle me or so help me Silverscar." Wildstrike growled getting up and nibbling his ear as hard as he could, "And when I'm ready to go back to camp you are going to carry me because I am too weak and too tired to do so myself! And also stop laughing all the time it makes me think you don't care you foxheart!"

@Broken Madness
He laughs softly, licking his head “ I do care really I do I just remembered something that’s all. When we first met, you used to be so cold to me now look at you. Worrying over me and the kits so happily I couldn’t be more excited in my life” He Says purring loudly
Old March 18th, 2018, 10:13 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

At first, Chrysanthemumshade was in the clearing. Not near the other cats, but that secluded area where one decides to isolate themselves from the crowd. Normally, the silver feline was more than willing to make a new friend by striking up a conversation, but on this particular day she felt a bit...well she couldn’t explain it. She wasn’t happy. Nor was she sad. She was in that mood anyone would describe as bored, but she didn’t want any company currently. She was fine being hidden by the shadowed vines of the clearing. Every other warrior worked their tail off. She could see a few warriors making it back from hunting. The long branches of a bent tree hid her well into its darkened, hollowed stump. Truth be told, she was hiding from Halfgaze. Recently, the Shadowclan deputy seemed to have taken a liking in forcing her to participate in hunting or scouting patrols. That was her initial reason for hiding in this dim place - to not be seen. However her attention was directed to a fluttering insect that made home in this spot Chrysanthemumshade locked herself in. The insect - a mottled moth flew in front of her, her gaze following the bug. When it came too close to her, she began to tensed. Clearly, she wasn’t too fond of any type of insect. No matter how pretty they appeared. Finally, the moth flapped its wings to land on her nose. Chrysanthemumshade jumped up, causing a disruption where she bumped her head onto a low hanging thick Branch. “Ow!” She exclaimed, half-whispering to not be too loud where others would notice her.

That was when she scampered from her hiding place and unconsciously moved into the territory. Her head still held a faint pain and she licked a paw to at least cease the hurt. “Dumb bugs and they’re stupid audacity to try and scare you and just be a nuisance and act like they can’t leave you alone. Why in the world do they even exist? Just to cause an annoyance and a disturbance to a cat? Ugh! I can’t stand bugs!” Chrysanthemumshade muttered, vehemently under her breath. It took her a moment to cool down as her fur was still on end. She was a bit paranoid because she felt that it was a creepy crawler still on her. Finally, regaining her senses, Chrysanthemumshade looked around the area, “Where am I?” Possibly, this was a part of the territory that Chrysanthemumshade never been through. She hardly liked to leave the clearing anyway but whenever she wanted to get away - she always known one specific route through the territory that she never strayed from. “Don’t tell me I’m in the territory.” She deadpanned, sighing annoyed. “I’m in the territory. Just great.” Chrysanthemumshade got up shaking her fur, looking around, but it was obviously that she appeared to be at a lost.

@RedHead

“Okay, just... don’t look down.” Wolfglare mumbled to himself, digging his claws deeper into the soft bark of the tree he was attempting to climb. The large tom had never been able to fully scale a tree. Not due to a fear, well, actually, maybe a little, but mainly due to his immense size and ability to snap small tree limbs right off the trunk. Taking in a gasping breath, the tom unlatched one paw from the trunk, slowly. Then he placed it higher above his head, in order to lift himself higher up the trunk. Unfortunately, his paw slipped, and the warrior tumbled to the ground. Which had only been a mouse length below him. Huffing at his own stupidity, Wolfglare stood, shaking out his thick pelt. He quickly looked over it to assure himself that it wasn’t messed up, then licked a paw and ran it over his head.

As he was doing so, a sudden scent reached the toms nose. Taking a deeper breath, he recognized the scent of that cat with the ridiculously long name. Chrysanthemumshade. Padding forward, Wolfglare followed his nose, walking a few fox lengths before spotting a gray pelt through the trees. Determined to not be scented by the feline, Wolfglare moved around her so he was upwind, where her scent blew towards him. For such a large tom, Wolfglare moved with a gracefulness through the woods that would not be expected from a cat his size.
Crouching low in the bushes, Wolfglare narrowed his icy colored eyes as he watched the molly. The tom has decided that maybe now would be a good time to start his little experiment. And he knew that once he started it, there would be no backing out for him. But he was ready.
Old March 18th, 2018, 10:18 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He laughs softly, licking his head “ I do care really I do I just remembered something that’s all. When we first met, you used to be so cold to me now look at you. Worrying over me and the kits so happily I couldn’t be more excited in my life” He Says purring loudly

"That's because you're an idiot and for the record, the only reasons I even fell for you is that you're tall and you can keep me warm in leaf-bare." Wildstrike fibbed pouting as he took a few bites of his rabbit, "And now that I'm pregnant you can hunt for me and snuggle when the kits keep me awake which for your information is right now! So stop being a dungy deadbeat and cuddle with me! Or I'll cry and tell my brothers you called me fat and stupid so they can claw you a new one!"

@Broken Madness

Last edited by Tavvi; March 18th, 2018 at 10:45 PM.
Old March 18th, 2018, 10:54 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

"That's because you're an idiot and for the record, the only reasons I even fell for you is that you're tall and you can keep me warm in leaf-bare." Wildstrike fibbed pouting as he took a few bites of his rabbit, "And now that I'm pregnant you can hunt for me and snuggle when the kits keep me awake which for your information is right now! So stop being a dungy deadbeat and cuddle with me! Or I'll cry and tell my brothers you called me fat and stupid so they can claw you a new one!"

@Broken Madness
He purrs softly and licks his belly a bit while getting closer to him wrapping his tail around his, he purrs happily “ they know I’ll never say that besides you’ll be the one clawing me a new one If I said such a mean thing “
Old March 18th, 2018, 11:11 PM
so nasty

Quote:
He purrs softly and licks his belly a bit while getting closer to him wrapping his tail around his, he purrs happily “ they know I’ll never say that besides you’ll be the one clawing me a new one If I said such a mean thing “
"That's true." Wildstrike yawned not really having the strength or heart to badger Silverscar any further, "Now me, Silverkit, Lavenderkit, and Greykit need our sleep so will you please be quiet down so we can do so peacefully?" He mewed subconsciously cuddling closer to his mate for warmth as he turned over on his back to face him.
Old March 18th, 2018, 11:13 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
"That's true." Wildstrike yawned not really having the strength or heart to badger Silverscar any further, "Now me, Silverkit, Lavenderkit, and Greykit need our sleep so will you please be quiet down so we can do so peacefully?" He mewed subconsciously cuddling closer to his mate for warmth as he turned over on his back to face him.
He smiles softly as he licks his mates cheek purring softly “ don’t worry daddy will be quiet for y’all my loves” He Says happily as he begins to lay his head down behind his love while his tail lays itself on his mates belly
Old March 18th, 2018, 11:29 PM
so nasty

Quote:
He smiles softly as he licks his mates cheek purring softly “ don’t worry daddy will be quiet for y’all my loves” He Says happily as he begins to lay his head down behind his love while his tail lays itself on his mates belly
Wildstrike softly turned to nose Silverscar as he closed his eyes ere letting out a loud albeit brief coo before seemly passing out from exhaustion his breaths becoming rather weak and shallow as his body went into sleep mode.
Old March 18th, 2018, 11:38 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

“Okay, just... don’t look down.” Wolfglare mumbled to himself, digging his claws deeper into the soft bark of the tree he was attempting to climb. The large tom had never been able to fully scale a tree. Not due to a fear, well, actually, maybe a little, but mainly due to his immense size and ability to snap small tree limbs right off the trunk. Taking in a gasping breath, the tom unlatched one paw from the trunk, slowly. Then he placed it higher above his head, in order to lift himself higher up the trunk. Unfortunately, his paw slipped, and the warrior tumbled to the ground. Which had only been a mouse length below him. Huffing at his own stupidity, Wolfglare stood, shaking out his thick pelt. He quickly looked over it to assure himself that it wasn’t messed up, then licked a paw and ran it over his head.

As he was doing so, a sudden scent reached the toms nose. Taking a deeper breath, he recognized the scent of that cat with the ridiculously long name. Chrysanthemumshade. Padding forward, Wolfglare followed his nose, walking a few fox lengths before spotting a gray pelt through the trees. Determined to not be scented by the feline, Wolfglare moved around her so he was upwind, where her scent blew towards him. For such a large tom, Wolfglare moved with a gracefulness through the woods that would not be expected from a cat his size.
Crouching low in the bushes, Wolfglare narrowed his icy colored eyes as he watched the molly. The tom has decided that maybe now would be a good time to start his little experiment. And he knew that once he started it, there would be no backing out for him. But he was ready.
Her head looked from left to right, trying to find some outlet in this area. Chrysanthemumshade took a few steps forward. Each paw reluctant after the other. She abruptly stopped - head swiftly turning each way, and her ears perked forward. What was that noise? She was pretty sure wherever that noise came from - whatever that noise was...someone had to hurt themselves badly. Though she doubted it was a cat. Perhaps it was a bird, or some other type of small critter trying to climb up a tree but failed in the end. Then again...that was too loud of a crash for it to be anything small.

Whatever it was - it made her move a lot quicker. When she approached a certain checkpoint, she slowed down. “How in the world can I get lost in my own clan?” She snorted. She was a bit displeased, and her annoyance was somewhat showing through. The Molly turned her head back, wondering if it would be the easiest path to the clearing. “I’ve done some stupid things but this has got to be one of the worst - wait...no...that’s not true.” Chrysanthemumshade thought about finding her way back to the clearing, but if a couple cats seen her without prey, they would accuse her of being a louse to the clan! She couldn’t afford that! So many cats would dislike her! “I know for certain I can’t go back without prey. My clan mates would be at my throat.” Chrysanthemumshade whimpered. “They’d probably skin me alive and use my fur to be the new nest of Goldenstar!” That simple sentence made her eyes bulge, freezing in her spot as she imagined the outrageous crime. She couldn’t lose her pelt! It was soft...pristine...smelled fresh...it was just too precious to her. Shuffling to her paws, Chrysanthemumshade tried to muster up a bright grin. “It’s just hunting. How hard can it be? Simple! Any cat can do. Aren’t we all natural born hunters anyway? Tá!” It was easy to pip her confidence, because it was easier said than done. Yet because she never actually went hunting before, she didn’t know the first process of it. So, she stood there dumbfounded for a moment as she blinked through her mind the many times a mentor showed their apprentice how to hunt. Following afterwards, she decided to start out by lowering her head to the ground, hoping to whiff up a scent of anything nearby, but her own scent had engulfed her nostrils causing her to look up and let out a blow of air. “Hunting is easy they say! Any cat can do it they say! All I wanna do is go back to the clearing and soak in the sun. I’m not asking for much am I, Starclan?” Though she supposed that this was her own fault. Her wishing to get away from work made her run straight into the opportunity. No matter how much she whined, she refused to go back to the clearing without a catch. She rather hunt than be embarrassed by her clan mates.
Old March 21st, 2018, 02:33 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Cloverwhisker looked over at her sister as they padded into the Shadowclan territory "I feel so bad for arguing infront of them, they deserve better than that..." she looked up and smiled tiredly "Heh, I've had a rough day today Chrys..."

@Constellation
Old March 22nd, 2018, 01:38 AM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Realizing what she had gotten herself into Brokendusk almost decided to not answer that question. But what was the big deal with a rouge knowing her name? He didn't seem threatening. But he had said that he only appeared weak, however rouges were clever, especially ex-Dusk Syndicate cats. So that could have just been trick to get her to not hurt him. Actually she wasn't even sure why she was allowing him to stay in her territory for so long. It may have been the polite thing to do but Brokendusk was not a polite cat. It remained a mystery to her why she was letting him stay. "Brokendusk." She answered, in a very uncaring tone.
[I cant remember if I replied...]

Vasilli looked at her with slightly wide curious eyes. "Well...that's a very fitting name. I hope we meet again, Brokendusk." His voice allowed her name to roll off his tongue smoothly and in a manner that was meant to make her subconsciously think about the way he said her name. Hopefully, she'd be waiting around the border one day hoping he would mysteriously pop out of no where. He turned away from her once more, with a flick of his tail he bounded off.

[you may respond, I wanna know her reaction c: ]

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!