Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:44 AM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 06:20 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM

Old June 9th, 2018, 08:46 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: naruto rp(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Saki reached up and grabbed a red apple,sitting down against the tree and begining to eat."So do you think we will be doing any more fighting this mission?" Saki asked,remembering how suspicious the girl had seemed to her.
Kaira looked at her as he munched on his third apple,"I think so... Takizawa did say that there were men attacking his bridge. So there probably will but I don't know if we will ever get a chance to use these jutsu's since the men won't be even close to a shinobi's level."He pouted looking down and pushing himself up,"So if we can't do that, why don't we have a fight of our own!"
Old June 9th, 2018, 08:50 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post

Kaira looked at her as he munched on his third apple,"I think so... Takizawa did say that there were men attacking his bridge. So there probably will but I don't know if we will ever get a chance to use these jutsu's since the men won't be even close to a shinobi's level."He pouted looking down and pushing himself up,"So if we can't do that, why don't we have a fight of our own!"
"A little sparring never hurt anyone,so sure." Saki said,standing up and throw ng the core of the Apple on the ground."That one guy that we fought though was deffinently on shinobi level,so we might see some more fighting,and honestly, I don't think I trust that ambu member that took him." She said.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old June 9th, 2018, 08:57 PM

Quote:
"A little sparring never hurt anyone,so sure." Saki said,standing up and throw ng the core of the Apple on the ground."That one guy that we fought though was deffinently on shinobi level,so we might see some more fighting,and honestly, I don't think I trust that ambu member that took him." She said.
"I think he might have been as strong as Raio, but I didn't even know an anbu member took him. I guess I did pass out."He said and then jumped back,"So you up for it Cole? I can tell Saki is."Kaira asked.
Old June 10th, 2018, 02:06 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Saki reached up and grabbed a red apple,sitting down against the tree and begining to eat."So do you think we will be doing any more fighting this mission?" Saki asked,remembering how suspicious the girl had seemed to her.
"Yeah, let's do it. It's not a bad idea. We can hone our skills this way in the process and learn how each other think better. I can even teach you some moves Kaira." He was excited and was really hoping to learn how his teammates fought and understand them better. He smiled and stood up throwing his sword to the ground. He wouldn't need it in a simple sparring match.

Last edited by Set; June 10th, 2018 at 02:46 PM.
Old June 10th, 2018, 05:38 PM

Quote:

"I think he might have been as strong as Raio, but I didn't even know an anbu member took him. I guess I did pass out."He said and then jumped back,"So you up for it Cole? I can tell Saki is."Kaira asked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Set View Post
"Yeah, let's do it. It's not a bad idea. We can hone our skills this way in the process and learn how each other think better. I can even teach you some moves Kaira." He was excited and was really hoping to learn how his teammates fought and understand them better. He smiled and stood up throwing his sword to the ground. He wouldn't need it in a simple sparring match.
"Just say when to start.I'm ready when you two are.Any rules against jutsu we can't use or anything?" She asked,formulating a plan in her head.

Old June 10th, 2018, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Quote:
"Just say when to start.I'm ready when you two are.Any rules against jutsu we can't use or anything?" She asked,formulating a plan in her head.
"Well I think we have an obvious rule, lets not kill one another."He joked and then got into an offensive stance,"Other than that i'd say lets go!"
Old June 10th, 2018, 06:09 PM

Quote:

"Well I think we have an obvious rule, lets not kill one another."He joked and then got into an offensive stance,"Other than that i'd say lets go!"
Cole immediately set up a defensive stance. watching the both of them with a now activated sharingan, he was anxious and began thinking of what they would do first. He wasn't gonna be the one to make the first move.
Old June 10th, 2018, 06:25 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Cole immediately set up a defensive stance. watching the both of them with a now activated sharingan, he was anxious and began thinking of what they would do first. He wasn't gonna be the one to make the first move.
Saki waited for a few seconds to see if they would attack first,but after neither of them did,Saki made multiple handsigns and a steam dragon attacked Kaira.She knew she used the jutsu more than most of the others she used,but it could attack two people at a time,so it was easier to fight back if Kaira and Cole attacked her at the same time.

Old June 10th, 2018, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Saki waited for a few seconds to see if they would attack first,but after neither of them did,Saki made multiple handsigns and a steam dragon attacked Kaira.She knew she used the jutsu more than most of the others she used,but it could attack two people at a time,so it was easier to fight back if Kaira and Cole attacked her at the same time.
Kaira watched the steam dragon charge at him and smile, he began weaving hand signs quickly and his arm transformed into a shield and he smile knowing that no one had known it could change into multiple things. He deflected the steam dragon and as soon as his arm was transformed back he weaved handsigns again and his arm turned into an hammer and he swung it at Cole yet it was also going towards Saki if it hit or missed.
Old June 10th, 2018, 06:44 PM

Quote:

Kaira watched the steam dragon charge at him and smile, he began weaving hand signs quickly and his arm transformed into a shield and he smile knowing that no one had known it could change into multiple things. He deflected the steam dragon and as soon as his arm was transformed back he weaved handsigns again and his arm turned into an hammer and he swung it at Cole yet it was also going towards Saki if it hit or missed.
Cole dropped flat to the ground underneath it and tackled Kaira. Before jumping off he did the handsigns for Will-o-Wisp Vortex changing one sign in the middle. 6 wisps appeared behind him ready to be fired off at any moment.