Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 05:44 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM

Old February 10th, 2018, 06:39 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: naruto rp(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post
what Minato uses
(Oh okay thats cool so she's a Namikaze clan thats awesome!)
Old February 10th, 2018, 06:51 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post

The examiner chuckled at Darkys statement,"Well of course that's impossible to know how to navigate the forest not even Chunins can do it easily its always changing."She explained laughing occasionally but she was also sort of terrified of this team, three Jinchurikis one of them an uchiha.

Kaira looked at the boy,"Well then I guess we'll see as we'll be heading in now, see ya later Kenji."His eyes narrowed,"And I hope to see you too."Kaira gave a devilish smirk before pushing his way into the forest not waiting for his teammates.
Quote:

"I know that." Darky said using teleportation justu to get her to the forest of death. "But I have my ways of getting around"
Quote:

(Is she using like a flying rajin technique like what Minato uses or is it like a jutsu she created? I'm just wondering lol.)
Quote:
what Minato uses
Quote:

Sidetracked.Started drawing XD)
Sakiwent after them,using steam to propel herself toward a few feet until she had caught up with Kaira." Teleportation is pretty advanced, so I guess that could help us." Saki told Kaira."So what scroll did we get?Heaven or earth?" She asked.

The boy they had talked to walked into the forest with two other people,but they split off into different directions.'Wonder what scroll they have.' he thought,tossing his own scroll from hand to hand.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old February 10th, 2018, 06:51 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:

she just knows it she is in the Uzumaki clan
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old February 10th, 2018, 06:55 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Sakiwent after them,using steam to propel herself toward a few feet until she had caught up with Kaira." Teleportation is pretty advanced, so I guess that could help us." Saki told Kaira."So what scroll did we get?Heaven or earth?" She asked.

The boy they had talked to walked into the forest with two other people,but they split off into different directions.'Wonder what scroll they have.' he thought,tossing his own scroll from hand to hand.
"Earth. Found a scroll" Darky said grabbing one that was in a bush.

Gone

Old February 10th, 2018, 06:56 PM

Quote:

"Earth. Found a scroll" Darky said grabbing one that was in a bush.
(They where supposed to get a scroll from the proctor I think.Its how they did it on the anime,but I don't know about the manga...)

Old February 10th, 2018, 06:59 PM

Quote:

Quote:

she just knows it she is in the Uzumaki clan
(Well she has to be like part Namikaze then because they're the only ones that can use it, i'm not trying to force it or anything but you could also say that she just developed something like it.)

Kaira pulled the scroll from his pocket,"Seems we got the Hea-"Just as he tried to finish a group appeared in front of them with three lines on their headbands showing that they were from the Hidden Rain village.

"Why hello there weaklings."The first one said confidentally,"Were here to take that Heaven scroll from you, not because we need it but because we want to kill you so we have less competition in the next test."

Kaira laughed and looked to his companions,"I call the leader you can fight over who you want."He licked his lips maliciously and walked towards the boy laughing menacingly,"Well I want this to be a challenge so I won't use my left arm which is my dominant arm until I think I might need it... which will be never."
Old February 10th, 2018, 07:00 PM

Quote:
(They where supposed to get a scroll from the proctor I think.Its how they did it on the anime,but I don't know about the manga...)
(Sorry it took me so long to post but yeah they get it from the proctor I forgot to have her do that)
Old February 10th, 2018, 07:04 PM

Quote:

(Well she has to be like part Namikaze then because they're the only ones that can use it, i'm not trying to force it or anything but you could also say that she just developed something like it.)

Kaira pulled the scroll from his pocket,"Seems we got the Hea-"Just as he tried to finish a group appeared in front of them with three lines on their headbands showing that they were from the Hidden Rain village.

"Why hello there weaklings."The first one said confidentally,"Were here to take that Heaven scroll from you, not because we need it but because we want to kill you so we have less competition in the next test."

Kaira laughed and looked to his companions,"I call the leader you can fight over who you want."He licked his lips maliciously and walked towards the boy laughing menacingly,"Well I want this to be a challenge so I won't use my left arm which is my dominant arm until I think I might need it... which will be never."
"I'll take whoever comes to me first.I can beat both of them easily." Saki said,looking at the other two.But that wouldn't be fair for darky,so if two of you come,then I'll throw you to her either way,and I can't promise you won't have a broken hand or arm,and if you can't use jutsu,then you have already lost." She told them.

Old February 10th, 2018, 07:12 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:

Quote:
"I'll take whoever comes to me first.I can beat both of them easily." Saki said,looking at the other two.But that wouldn't be fair for darky,so if two of you come,then I'll throw you to her either way,and I can't promise you won't have a broken hand or arm,and if you can't use jutsu,then you have already lost." She told them.
"Hey!" Darky said as one of her eyes glew yellow and a blue tail appeared.

Gone

Old February 10th, 2018, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Quote:

"Hey!" Darky said as one of her eyes glew yellow and a blue tail appeared.
He calmly toyed with the boy, easily dodging each of his attacks without any help from his abilities,"You're pretty lame i'm done with you."Kaira quickly grabbed his arm and threw him to the ground, breaking his arm and then kicking him into a tree but not before taking his scroll,"Well thanks for the second heaven scroll bud."He laughed and then knocked him out. "You guys done yet?"Kaira asked watching as Darky fought in a tailed beast form,"So that makes three of us huh."