Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:49 AM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:44 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM

Old July 27th, 2018, 08:39 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Seraphim Academy {Roleplay}

[BEGIN TRANSMISSION]
Hello! Welcome to Seraphim Academy. This is a school meant to help others who may have trouble learning in a normal school setting. However, this school also welcomes students who are just looking for a different atmosphere of learning.
We teach and board students from 8th grade to 12th grade, and we offer a very diverse spectrum of classes. Students get to adjust their schedules for their personal needs. Along with our academics courses, we also have award-winning extracurriculars. Our swimming team and our sports teams have been national champions for many years now. We also have many clubs for anything you might be into, from books to art!
New students, we suggest you take note of our rules, as breaking them can have many different consequences, from a simple detention to being expelled. Our rules consist of the following:
1. 8th, 9th, and 10th graders; Stay on campus at all times, you may leave on holidays with parental permission, 11th and 12th graders, feel free to look around town, but be back before curfew
2. Curfew is at 10 P.M., if you are caught outside of your dorm past this time, you will get detention for the next week, if you are caught out past your curfew three times, you will be expelled from our academy
3. No alcoholic drinks or cigarettes/vapes will be tolerated on campus
4. Electronic devices will not be allowed in classes, however, they are fine in hallways and dorm rooms
5. Never enter the 5th floor right wing, especially during nighttime unless you have a special pass from the headmaster

That's all, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact the school at xxx-xxx-xxxx or email us at xxxxxxx@xxxxx.com
We hope you enjoy your stay at our fine school!

----------
"Did you get the camera on?"
"Yes it's on, now get this over with, this place gives me the creeps"
"Okay...well...um...hi? My name's Adam, and I go to Seraphim Academy. That award-winning school that's for kids with special needs or something. And...And in a lot of ways it is a good school! I mean the hallways are clean and the classes are pretty good, I've learned a lot by coming here-"
"Get to the point Adam"
"Oh...Oh yeah- well, I'm going to make this short. Don't come here! This school is more than just a special needs school. You know how our swim team is really good? It consists entirely of mermaids and other sea-creature hybrids, like that blobfish mermaid from that one Saturday Night Live short-"
"Adam!"
"Oh yeah right sorry- Anyways, this school, while pristine and pretty much amazing, there's disappearances every few weeks, and they always happen in the same place, the 5th floor right wing. We're standing outside that wing right now. Anyways. This school is not normal! Angels attend our classes, there are centaurs on the track team, there are a few students who appear normal, but they aren't, trust me. If you're a human here, coming because your parents don't know where else to send you, be careful, watch your back, because anything can happen. Humans are the lowest people here, the headmaster is an Angel for god's sake! You're probably not going to believe me, since I'm a compulsive liar, but trust me, this is real, I'm telling the truth, you should not-"
*The camera cuts out, leaving static on the screen*

If you're receiving this video, then that means you come from a line of beings that are not human. While this is a school for humans with special needs, some of you are coming just for our supernatural species program. This program is to be kept under wraps, no human can find out about this. We had an incident a little over a year ago, however, that was taken care of. Don't worry, you won't have to attend all human classes, we have a few classes tailored just for you, based on what you want your future to be.
You don't have to follow all of the human rules, you can be out past curfew, you can explore the town, you can even have access to the 5th floor right wing, as that's supposed to be your safe space. However, other rules, such as the alcohol and electronics rules, still apply. We hope you enjoy your classes here, as well as your extracurriculars, and the rooms we have tailored just for your species. If you need a way to conceal yourself during the day, talk to me or another staff member, and we will be happy to assist.
If you have any questions, please contact me in whatever way you see fit.
Thank you for joining our fine academy.

----------------

It's been a year since two students disappeared at Seraphim Academy. However, the school remained open, officials not finding any way that the school was in fault, and the deaths were ruled as a horrible accident. A video was recovered, but was disregarded, since the student who was speaking was a compulsive liar. The Headmaster refused to comment on the incident, a representative of the school offering the "sincerest apology" to the families of the victims. Now, for the new school year, they are once again opening their doors to students from all over the country.
The school is now surrounded by rumors that there are supernatural beings attending the school. Various ghosthunters' requests to examine the school have been rejected, and any reports of supernatural beings have been denied by the school, the school said in a statement that they "are only a school for students who want a different learning experience, and nothing more" but is it really? Are there demons preying on students? Is the students' video true? Or is it just a hoax?

----------------

In this roleplay, you can be a human or a supernatural being of some kind (angel, demon, ghost, mermaid, etc) at an academy for students with 'special needs'. A small group at the school has formed of humans either trying to expose the supernatural beings, or trying to make friends with them. Meanwhile, the monsters/supernatural beings are trying to take down the group of students, so that the project can stay under wraps.
-Normal WCO rules apply-

Form:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:
Questions?:

I'd prefer if your posts were semi-literate, but they don't have to be.
If you read to here, put 'Watch your back' in the others section, along with anything else you need to add
Old July 27th, 2018, 08:51 AM
Ghostie

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: Seraphim Academy {Roleplay}

This sounds fun!
Name: Quinn Rose, her friends call her sparky, and her enemies call her cat face
Species: that thing with cat ears, cat tail, and cat claws
Sexuality: prefers males
Appearance: She has all the things on the species, they are the same color as her chin short hair, which is red. She has one blue and one green eye and She changes her outfit regularly. But, she always wears a collar that she cant take off.
Personality: kind but harsh. Nice but agressive. Loyal but only towards her friends.
Other: plz message me when we start. Watch Your Back
Questions?

Last edited by Ghost_Xx; July 27th, 2018 at 08:52 AM.
Old July 27th, 2018, 09:08 AM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Name: Seralie | Winter | Khyan | Selene
Species: Angel | Snow nymph | Witch | Alien
Sexuality: straight | Bi | pan | strait
Appearance: She is fair-skinned with curly auburn hair and light mint colored eyes, she usually hides her wings except when in her dorm room | She is pale with white blonde hair and icey blue eyes | SHe has cyan eyes tanned skin and a black pointed hat covering her curly black hair | She has naturally tanned skin with dark bronze eternally messy hair and blue eyes
Personality: calm doesn't want to eliminate humans friendly | nice shy quiet introvert | loud boisterous likes humans Friendly | neutral about humans, nice to them
Other: watch your back ( | when she is super super super nervous she makes it snow somewhere. | Only puts up with bullies because they make good guinea pigs | can manipulate bioelectricity
Questions?: @.:Blue Wishes:.

Last edited by .:<Ghoulie>:.; July 27th, 2018 at 09:09 AM.
Old July 27th, 2018, 09:13 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Blue this is beautiful

Name
Fennec “Fenn” Alexison

Species
Shapeshifter

Sexuality
Abrosexual

Appearance
Human || Fox || Cat || Dog

All of his morphs have his purple eyes

Personality
Friendly || Quiet || Submissive || Kind || Anti-Social || Sarcastic

He often keeps to himself, not talking to anyone else. He has a bit of social anxiety, meaning he gets nervous when in front of others. He’s typically very friendly, not wanting to get on snyone’s bad side. He doesn’t like fighting, yelling, etc. and does everything in his power to stop it. He’d willingly take a hit so someone else wouldn’t. Fenn does have a scathing tongue, though, and will use it if he has to, or with his friends.

Other
His power has drawbacks. The bigger the creature, the more tiring it is to turn into it, thus the less time he can shift into it. If it’s something small, like a cat, he can stay shifted for several hours without any problems. If he overexerts himself, than he sleeps for a few days. He makes sure not to over exert himself, though he would use his power if someone was threatening him. Watch your back.

Questions?
@.:Blue Wishes:.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old July 27th, 2018, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaywardAngel View Post
condensed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream View Post
Condensed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Australis View Post
Condensed
awe thank you aurora-
all of these are accepted !

my own forms-
Name: Abagail Duncan
Species: Human
Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance: Boop
Personality: tbrp'd - Abby is mostly reserved, but she can also be outgoing at times, especially when it comes to things that she is passionate about, but most of the time she's quiet, and it's hard to start a conversation with her
Other: she lost her twin brother, Adam, during the incident that happened the year before, she knows about the extraspecies program, but says nothing about it, fearing for her own life
Questions?: i made this roleplay i have no questions

Name: Samuel "Sam" Kingsly
Species: Ghost
Sexuality: Homosexual/Gay
Appearance: Bloop
Personality: tbrp'd - despite being a ghost, Sam is pretty outgoing, liking that he defies the stereotype of ghosts being quiet and haunting things, he often gets so close to revealing that he's a ghost to humans, a thing he's gotten in trouble for more than once, but he enjoys it, always preferring to have a sense of danger, since he can't die again
Other: nothing
Questions?: what is egg
Old July 27th, 2018, 12:18 PM
Ima Stalking shipper ):3

My Mood: Inspired

ima join in a bit.
- Fawful, Whenever he was released in the mario games (Lol).
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH--!"
- JackSepticEye (Almost all the time).
Hullo, people! I am going to be messaging, replying, and having activity back on here now!
Stay tuned for more news!
Old July 27th, 2018, 12:58 PM

@LichenPelt take your time, i'm going to start though, anyone else who wants to join can at any point

@Aurora Australis @Dream @WaywardAngel

Abby was slowly making her way through the not very crowded hallway. She had books clasped against her chest. Various book covers covered the books, keeping them hidden from anyone's eyes. If anyone asked, she would say they were textbooks. However, in reality, they were books about mythology and various kinds of monsters. It was something she had almost become obsessed with over the past year, and she could name various different kinds of monsters, and what they were weak to, while she didn't have the means of gaining any sort of protection. After dropping her books off at her locker, she had to check that it was locked at least three more times. She finally focused her mind, and wandered around the school, not having any reason to be doing anything else.

Sam was barely floating down the hallway, being forced to stay mostly grounded during the day. He couldn't pass through anything, the walls being made of some kind of material he couldn't pass through. That did make him a little mad, but he supposed he couldn't change anything by this point. Sighing, he began to walk up to the 5th floor, the one floor that he could actually float on, looking back and forth, either for someone to talk to, or someone to make fun of.
Old July 27th, 2018, 01:27 PM
Ima Stalking shipper ):3

My Mood: Inspired

Name: Dulce "Nilla" Holland
Species: Angel
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: ivory-white hair, cream-colored wings, pale skin, ice-blue eyes, a mint green shirt, blue jean shorts
Personality: kind, generous, stubborn, short-fused, outgoing
Other: Watch your back
Questions: can Dolce have a crush on Fennic?
Old July 27th, 2018, 01:42 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

(right wing on the 5th floor OPEN)
Khyan was wearing a black robe and her black witch hat looking at a book while muttering incantaitions over a bubbling black cauldron. She dropped in a pinch of ground jade green emerald and it turned a purple color. "Boil boil and bubble, this pot may be full of trouble, but soon it will wash those away, listen to this very day," She put a shed chakora feather in the mixture and the mixture and it turned glowing white, "May you light the way to end troubles potion, and you are ever filled with emotion. The chakora feather always glows bright, you will be like that and light up the night." She put some of the glowing potion in a bottle pushed the cauldron off and put the next one on, ready for the next potion making session, After she rests.

(rafters of the wing, OPEN)
Seralie was in the rafters reading a large book called the double daring book for girls, Supernatural edition. It was given to her from her mother. She checked the time then took out some quilling paper and a quilling tool with some string. she tied the string tightly around the top of the butterfly that she had made previously and put it back in her box she had up here on her magically reinforced cardboard platform. she started drawing.

(In a snowy part of the wing, OPEN)
Winter was making a snowman in the snow nymph area. She had been making these waiting for more snow nymphs and because there wasn't class for her yet.

Selene stood on her own in a corner weaving something with her looks changing small things like making colored streaks in her hair and changing the color of her fingernails.
Old July 27th, 2018, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LichenPelt View Post
Name: Dulce "Nilla" Holland
Species: Angel
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: ivory-white hair, cream-colored wings, pale skin, ice-blue eyes, a mint green shirt, blue jean shorts
Personality: kind, generous, stubborn, short-fused, outgoing
Other: Watch your back
Questions: can Dolce have a crush on Fennic?
( accepted ! you'll have to ask aurora about the crush thing though )