Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art competition!
Last post by squidz
Today 03:44 PM
⚝・┆ OC QnA [ REMAKE ]
Last post by ZenoOfDreams
Today 03:43 PM
now and forever [p]
by alec
Last post by zBlaze
Today 03:42 PM
“Fair Winds and Following...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 03:41 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 1st, 2017, 05:56 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Yewclaw smiled bigger, he didn’t mean to, but he couldn’t help it, he knew it was a little disturbing toms smiling so big, but he did it anyways,” Oh, I’m good.” He meowed,” Shy girl, huh. Best not make any fast moves or she’ll be running.
Bluetalon tried to contain her laughter. This was as close to anyone she had ever gotten. Being beaten by her parents had forced her to not trust anyone. Bluetalon smiled, tail comely waving behind her now. She shuffled her paws. Pushing the prey away from her, she sat up. Licking her paw, she wiped over her ears before returning her gaze. Yewclaw was pretty nice, for now at least. He wasn't as bad as some rumors. Bluetalon let out a long sigh, breathing in the moor air. "Windclan is no calm, don't you think?" Bluetalon ask.
Old October 1st, 2017, 06:02 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Bluetalon tried to contain her laughter. This was as close to anyone she had ever gotten. Being beaten by her parents had forced her to not trust anyone. Bluetalon smiled, tail comely waving behind her now. She shuffled her paws. Pushing the prey away from her, she sat up. Licking her paw, she wiped over her ears before returning her gaze. Yewclaw was pretty nice, for now at least. He wasn't as bad as some rumors. Bluetalon let out a long sigh, breathing in the moor air. "Windclan is no calm, don't you think?" Bluetalon ask.
He was intredged by the fact that she had bad grammar ( unless it was a typo, *le shrug*) so he replied,” Yeah, Windclan isn’t calm, with Thunderclan interfearing, yet again the only calm clan right now is Skyclan, Riverclan has Shadowclan in there camp, Shadowclan is in Riverclan’s camp, and Thunderclan is short on prey and thinks we are killers. Only Skyclan is at peace right now.” He purred at her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 1st, 2017, 06:09 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
He was intredged by the fact that she had bad grammar ( unless it was a typo, *le shrug*) so he replied,” Yeah, Windclan isn’t calm, with Thunderclan interfearing, yet again the only calm clan right now is Skyclan, Riverclan has Shadowclan in there camp, Shadowclan is in Riverclan’s camp, and Thunderclan is short on prey and thinks we are killers. Only Skyclan is at peace right now.” He purred at her.
{Crap, Typo ahhh!!!}
She dipped her head, looking over at Yewclaw. "You don't get it do you?"
She asked. Bluetalon let out a small laugh. She wrapped her tail around her paws. Looking out into the clearing. "I ment in in a different way. Windclan's so pretty. No trees filled with prey that ruffles every two seconds. It's calm in a quiet way." She said. Bluetalon looked at her paws, retracting and releasing her claws in the dirt. Laughing a bit more, she tilted her head over to him. "It's the only clan that gets a better view of the sunset."
Old October 1st, 2017, 07:38 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Blossompaw nodded. "Sure, take the first bite." She mewed, wrapping her tail around her paws to hide how happy she was, though, the smile on her maw wasn't that hidden, she couldn't cover it, otherwise she'd look like a complete idiot.
Spiderpaw Dipped his head as he took the first bite of the bird. "It's very good. Try it." meowed Spiderpaw, pushing it towards her, so that She had the chance to take the next bite.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 1st, 2017, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Spiderpaw Dipped his head as he took the first bite of the bird. "It's very good. Try it." meowed Spiderpaw, pushing it towards her, so that She had the chance to take the next bite.
Blossompaw nodded and dipped her head to take a bite of it, it wasn't a really big bite in any way, but it was enough for her, she brought her head up, chewing on the bite she hd and started purring. "I love it!" She mewed softly, tail swishing from side to side.
Old October 1st, 2017, 07:50 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Blossompaw nodded and dipped her head to take a bite of it, it wasn't a really big bite in any way, but it was enough for her, she brought her head up, chewing on the bite she hd and started purring. "I love it!" She mewed softly, tail swishing from side to side.
Spiderpaw took one last bite before shoving the rest of the sparrow to Blossompaw. "Here you can have the rest." meowed the windclan apprentice. Spiderpaw began to smooth down his chest fur. He lifted up his paw, licking it and driving it over his ears.

Old October 1st, 2017, 07:54 PM

Quote:

Spiderpaw took one last bite before shoving the rest of the sparrow to Blossompaw. "Here you can have the rest." meowed the windclan apprentice. Spiderpaw began to smooth down his chest fur. He lifted up his paw, licking it and driving it over his ears.
Blossompaw nodded and reached up to give his cheek a thankful lick. "Thank you." She mewed and slowly, but surely finished the sparrow, she was really warming up to the tom, he was different than others.
Old October 1st, 2017, 08:00 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Blossompaw nodded and reached up to give his cheek a thankful lick. "Thank you." She mewed and slowly, but surely finished the sparrow, she was really warming up to the tom, he was different than others.
Spiderpaw let out a purr, sniffing the air. "Hey, You want to go hunting?" asked Spiderpaw, hoping she'd say yes. He hadn't been out of camp in so long. His mentor hardly ever took him out, so he was left to do nothing in camp.

Old October 1st, 2017, 08:03 PM

Quote:

Spiderpaw let out a purr, sniffing the air. "Hey, You want to go hunting?" asked Spiderpaw, hoping she'd say yes. He hadn't been out of camp in so long. His mentor hardly ever took him out, so he was left to do nothing in camp.
The calico nodded. "Sure thing!" Blossompaw mewed, getting up and burying the leftovers of the sparrow before stretching her paws out. "Well, I'm ready when you are, Spiderpaw." She mewed softly.
Old October 1st, 2017, 08:30 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Thistlepaw glanced Chanterellepaw in her nest as Caracalspirit said her name. He looked away, blushing at how pretty she looked even first thing in the morning. Thankfully, his mentor was there right on time, "Sure Ambercloud." But when he heard Caracalspirit's offer, he froze partway out of the den. Hunting with Chanterrellepaw?! The little, light-grey tom felt his head spin as a wave of panic struck. But I've only had one hunting training session and Chanterrellepaw has been training for so much longer. She's going to think I'm an awful hunter! Or maybe we'll all get mauled to death by a badger. With my luck, probably! Thistlepaw stood frozen as he waited for Ambercloud to respond, praying that he didn't look as horrified as he felt.
@CandyFlossCat @Milky Way
~~~

A small smile crept onto the molly's maw. Looks like my little apprentice has a crush. Though Amber wasn't the teasing type, she nudged Thistlepaw and glanced pointedly in the direction of Chanterrellepaw. "What's going on between you two?" She whispered, her eyes sparkling. Her energy had been restored by Surgestorm and she felt good as new after her treatment.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Closed Thread