Today 08:51 PM

Old December 11th, 2018, 05:46 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Sad
Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas Snowfall View Post
Skykit opened her eyes. "Yes you may play." She said as she sniffed the air for Thunderkits sent and she found it almost instantly she started to fallow it and then it seemed like it disappeared she started looking around the place it disappeared. @Flippaw

Bellkit gazed at her brother, Thunderkit. Knowning he was deaf, she slowed down. "I asked it I could play. Skykit said I could."
Gazing back to Skykit, she scampered over to her blind littermate. "Want me to help you find the leaf?" She whispered excitedly into her sisters ear, tail flicking eagerly. @Christmas Snowfall @Merry Blissmas

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Old December 11th, 2018, 06:15 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
Bellkit gazed at her brother, Thunderkit. Knowning he was deaf, she slowed down. "I asked it I could play. Skykit said I could."
Gazing back to Skykit, she scampered over to her blind littermate. "Want me to help you find the leaf?" She whispered excitedly into her sisters ear, tail flicking eagerly. @Christmas Snowfall @Merry Blissmas
Skykit moved her ears to the sound of her sister's voice she said yes.
(Im going to change Skykit to being blind is that ok with both of you)
@Christmas Snowfall @Merry Blissmas

Old December 11th, 2018, 07:29 PM
Busting Ghosts

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

@North @BurghPenguin @*Christmas Carrot*

Cottonflight gave her kit the 'mother glare', disappointed in her behavior. "Cliffkit, you shouldn't be so disrespectful to your uncle!" she scolded. Cottonflight was a sweet girl, and she loved her brother dearly. The very thought of her daughters behavior was rather terrifying actually. "I'm sorry," she apologized to her brother. Look at Doekit, he's the angel of the litter that's for sure. Whenever she was disappointed in her daughters behavior, she simply looked at her son. There were no crazy antics from Doekit. He just sat there, looking at his uncle with so much admiration.

Doekit was a little offended by Cliffkit's outburst, after all it was his idol they were talking about. When Cottonflight spoke up, being the 100% mommy's boy that he was, he was quick to agree. "Yeah! Doveflight's really cool! He's the deputy!" Doekit said, a small smile on his maw as he spoke about Doveflight. When he became a warrior Doekit wanted his name to be Doeflight. Doveflight and Doeflight, everyone would guess they were related, just the way he wanted it to be.

( @Lilyfur2 @Flippaw this is a private rp, it would be wonderful if you could not intrude. Just a heads up that any posts you do directed towards Cotton and her family will be ignored, I hope you can understand <3)

Cliffkit gave her mother the 'Really?' look. She was just asking somethings about him. The kit didn't realize that it was rude to say something just randomly. She looked back at Doveflight. "Could you answer any questions now?" Cliffkit asked. She really wanted her questions to be answered and not forgotten. She looked over at her brother Doekit and squinted her eyes at him. She knew that he was a "Mama's Boy" type cat. Cliffkit wanted to be like him but didn't know how so she decided to act like herself for now. Maybe I could ask mama how to be like Doekit. Eh, she'd probably wouldn't know how to change my personality anyways because I'm good at being me. Cliffkit told herself. She stopped acting like she was staring into space and turned her attention back to Doveflight. "By the way. Are you really the deputy of the clan?" The small kit inquired. She had heard that he was the deputy she just wanted to make sure it was true and not a huge lie. If he was really the deputy that would be awesome! Someone related to us the deputy? What a dream that would be. Only if it was true. She thought to herself once more. Once again she snapped her attention straight back to Doveflight.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old December 11th, 2018, 08:22 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

(Hi! Sorry Cosmo, I won't intrude! Sorry!)

Eaglekit glanced at the other cats. All the kits in the nursery looked so happy. He sighed and played with some dirt on the ground. It felt so warm under his paws. Ahh.... He had been the only kit in his litter, so he felt happy when Bellkit asked him where her siblings were. It gave him a little boost in confidence. He was going to become an apprentice very soon, so he would need all the confidence. He yawned.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; December 11th, 2018 at 08:27 PM.
Old December 11th, 2018, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
(Hi! Sorry Cosmo, I won't intrude! Sorry!)

Eaglekit glanced at the other cats. All the kits in the nursery looked so happy. He sighed and played with some dirt on the ground. It felt so warm under his paws. Ahh.... He had been the only kit in his litter, so he felt happy when Bellkit asked him where her siblings were. It gave him a little boost in confidence. He was going to become an apprentice very soon, so he would need all the confidence. He yawned.
@Lilyfur2 @Christmas Snowfall @Merry Blissmas
Bellkit gazed away from her sister for a moment, seeing Eaglekit by himself, playing with dirt. Murmuring a quick, "Be right back" to Skykit, she dashed over to him. She skidded to a halt in front of the older tom. "Hey, wanna play a game with us?" Gesturing with her tail at Skykit, who was sniffing around for the leaf, her blind, confident gaze watchful, and her brother, Thunderkit, who was sitting down, watching Skykit to see if she would find his clever hiding spot. She sat down, admiring Eagle's size. He was older than her, and would move out of the nursery soon. She hoped that they would still be friends, even when he left. She would be following him a few moons after, since she was only three moons old.

(Yeah sorry @Cosmo I didn.t realize it was a private rp, my mistake)

•••

Character Site
Old December 11th, 2018, 08:43 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas Snowfall View Post
Skykit moved her ears to the sound of her sister's voice she said yes.
(Im going to change Skykit to being blind is that ok with both of you)
@Christmas Snowfall @Merry Blissmas
(Sorry, i forgot what this rp was lol! Snow is half blind btw. @Christmas Snowfall maybe they could be really close siblings? )

@Merry Blissmas @Flippaw

Snowkit gazed crossly at his siblings, keeping his paws over his ears. He hardly slept last night, with the kits squirming around in their sleep. With them running around, he could shut his eyes for a few seconds of sleep. "Will you guys keep it down!' He wasn't usually the bossy one, but he always felt ignored as he was the oldest. "Why can't you be still for once?" He mumbled.

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old December 11th, 2018, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Blade View Post

(Sorry, i forgot what this rp was lol! Snow is half blind btw. @Christmas Snowfall maybe they could be really close siblings? )

@Merry Blissmas @Flippaw

Snowkit gazed crossly at his siblings, keeping his paws over his ears. He hardly slept last night, with the kits squirming around in their sleep. With them running around, he could shut his eyes for a few seconds of sleep. "Will you guys keep it down!' He wasn't usually the bossy one, but he always felt ignored as he was the oldest. "Why can't you be still for once?" He mumbled.
@Lilyfur2 @Snow Blade @Christmas Snowfall @Merry Blissmas

She looked over her shoulder crossly at her brother Snowkit. She apologized to Eagle, and yelled across the nursery. "Snowkit, stop beingnso bossy. Maybe if you played with us, you wouldn't need to cover your ears up like a dopey-dove." More calmly she added. "And I love you Snowkit, just don't be mad at us, okay?" She turned back around, motioning to Snowkit with her tail, back turned, that he could come see her. She was the youngest of her four littermates, being born 30 seconds after either Skykit or Thunderkit, she couldn't remember. Turning back to Eagle, she waited for his response.

•••

Character Site

Last edited by Aroogi; December 11th, 2018 at 08:50 PM.
Old December 11th, 2018, 09:03 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
@Lilyfur2 @Christmas Snowfall @Merry Blissmas
Bellkit gazed away from her sister for a moment, seeing Eaglekit by himself, playing with dirt. Murmuring a quick, "Be right back" to Skykit, she dashed over to him. She skidded to a halt in front of the older tom. "Hey, wanna play a game with us?" Gesturing with her tail at Skykit, who was sniffing around for the leaf, her blind, confident gaze watchful, and her brother, Thunderkit, who was sitting down, watching Skykit to see if she would find his clever hiding spot. She sat down, admiring Eagle's size. He was older than her, and would move out of the nursery soon. She hoped that they would still be friends, even when he left. She would be following him a few moons after, since she was only three moons old.

(Yeah sorry @Cosmo I didn.t realize it was a private rp, my mistake)
Eaglekit looked up as he heard Bellkits voice. Huh? Then he realized what she was saying. "Oh yes! Thanks! Are we supposed to look for the leaf?" He asked

Last edited by Moon Lily; December 11th, 2018 at 09:04 PM.
Old December 11th, 2018, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Eaglekit looked up as he heard Bellkits voice. Huh? Then he realized what she was saying. "Oh yes! Thanks! Are we supposed to look for the leaf?" He asked

Bellkit nodded. "Yeah. Thunderkit hid it." She twitched her whiskers mischieviously, "And I know WHERE he hid it too!" She giggled. "I won't tell you where though, unless you want me too." Gazing over her shoulder, she saw Skykit still looking for the leaf, and Snowkit still sulking in the corner. She sighed. Calling over to her oldest brother, she mewed. "Hey Snowkit, I'm cold, can you come help warm me up?"

@Snow Blade @Lilyfur2 @Christmas Snowfall @Merry Blissmas

•••

Character Site
Old December 12th, 2018, 05:44 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Bellkit nodded. "Yeah. Thunderkit hid it." She twitched her whiskers mischieviously, "And I know WHERE he hid it too!" She giggled. "I won't tell you where though, unless you want me too." Gazing over her shoulder, she saw Skykit still looking for the leaf, and Snowkit still sulking in the corner. She sighed. Calling over to her oldest brother, she mewed. "Hey Snowkit, I'm cold, can you come help warm me up?"

@Snow Blade @Lilyfur2 @Christmas Snowfall @Merry Blissmas
"Cool!" Eaglekit felt happier. He watched as Bellkit called to Snowkit. "Is he feeling okay?" He asked.

Last edited by Moon Lily; December 12th, 2018 at 05:45 AM.