Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How's your pfp?
by Alastor
Last post by sock
Today 08:27 AM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by sock
Today 08:26 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:21 AM
berrypaw love/relationship...
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:17 AM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 08:16 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 11th, 2018, 01:29 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"StarClan!? Why should they have a say in whether I live or die!? And it not like the odds are in my favor anyway they killed Greyfrost and they can kill me just as easy!" He sneered not caring that his voice came off rather cynical.
"I honestly don't know Wildstrike," Treestep mewed, wincing as he mentioned Grayfrost,"I don't know why they get to choose if we live or die and where we go if we do die..."
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 11th, 2018, 01:36 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
[its okay ! i promise ill try to make mine longer ;w; ]

daydream didnt move from their crouched position, instead they had a glint in their eye,"ill let you ride on my back if youd like, nothing like going through the clearing in style." the smile on their face felt almost foreign, they hadnt smiled in so long. every cat they had gotten close to seemed to die right infront of them. and most cats they disliked or didnt get along with because of their own bitter personality, but when it came to kits they were as gentle and playful as you could get. their kithood wasnt the best, their father dying infront of them and being ignored by their own mother and most of their siblings, they felt close to any kit in the nursery for that simple reason, wanting to brighten a day somehow in the minds of young cats. they crouched further to the ground, close enough for hiraetkith to easily jump on.

[It's okay! Don't stress yourself out.]
Hiraethkit arched an eyebrow at Daydream's offer, her ocher pools sparkling with faint amusement. She hopped gently onto Daydream's back, deciding to humor the activity- even if it was really childish to her. Although, she had to admit that it was comfortable, her tiny paws tucking themselves underneath her chest and her head held up high so that she could see where Daydream was going. "So this is what it's like to be grown up." She muttered to herself, rather liking the view she got. Her small tail was bushy with excitement, the only sign that she was really happy about going to the Medicine Den with Daydream and getting out of the wretched den. "What's it like to be a Medicine Cat?" Hiraethkit found herself asking, not really able to look Daydream in the eyes from her position on their back.
Old March 11th, 2018, 01:46 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
(All’s good, I just did the same thing lol)

Mistkit nodded and darted across towards the freshkill pile. The young kit nosed through the pile sniffing each prey she came across, looking for a good one for him. Finding a mouse she snatched it up and raced back towards him, dropping it at his paws “Here you go!” The young silver tabby purred, delighted.
The warrior's belly let a loud growl erupt from inside him when he caught a glimpse of the prey Mistkit was bringing back. Ashnose hungrily swiped his tongue over his muzzle. "My favorite!" He purred more to himself than anything else. He fidgeted with excitement before he finally dug into his meal. He thanked StarClan as he ate. "Would you like some too?" He mewed halfway through his meal. He pushed what was left of the mouse towards the she-kit.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old March 11th, 2018, 01:47 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post

[It's okay! Don't stress yourself out.]
Hiraethkit arched an eyebrow at Daydream's offer, her ocher pools sparkling with faint amusement. She hopped gently onto Daydream's back, deciding to humor the activity- even if it was really childish to her. Although, she had to admit that it was comfortable, her tiny paws tucking themselves underneath her chest and her head held up high so that she could see where Daydream was going. "So this is what it's like to be grown up." She muttered to herself, rather liking the view she got. Her small tail was bushy with excitement, the only sign that she was really happy about going to the Medicine Den with Daydream and getting out of the wretched den. "What's it like to be a Medicine Cat?" Hiraethkit found herself asking, not really able to look Daydream in the eyes from her position on their back.
[go ahead and post in the medcat den!]
once they could feel the molly settle into their back they stood up slowly, not wanting to knock her off. once they knew she was secure they started walking towards the exit, humming at the question. "Being a grown up sucks, if you want my honesty." they replied. theyd do anything to go back to a time where there was no stress. they were given food and didnt have to worry about wars and tragedy. "Being a medicine cat is rewarding, though it takes a toll on you." their own body was littered with scars and wounds that havent been treated yet due to them taking care of others. medicine cats sacrificed everything. the chance for a mate and kits, love, their own health at times. it was dumb, but daydream followed the rules anyway. "If you were to learn from me, youd also learn warrior training. I used to be a warrior, or close to it actually, and with all the wars going on, i wouldnt want anyone left defenseless." they missed training as a warrior. the feeling of prey in their claws, getting a battle move right. though they were stripped of that rank a moon away from their assessment. damn starclan. so they were stuck.
Old March 11th, 2018, 01:51 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
"I honestly don't know Wildstrike," Treestep mewed, wincing as he mentioned Grayfrost,"I don't know why they get to choose if we live or die and where we go if we do die..."
"Are you trying to say if I die I won't go to StarClan! Because that's a pretty crappy thing to say to a pregnant cat whose afraid of dying!" He lamented, wincing briefly a sudden sharp pain. Just calm down you're hurting Silverscar's kittens he thought silently scolding himself.

Last edited by Tavvi; March 11th, 2018 at 01:52 PM.
Old March 11th, 2018, 01:55 PM

Quote:
"Are you trying to say if I die I won't go to StarClan! Because that's a pretty crappy thing to say to a pregnant cat whose afraid of dying!" He lamented, wincing briefly a sudden sharp pain. Just calm down you're hurting Silverscar's kittens he thought silently scolding himself.
Treestep shook his head,"No, I'm just saying that StarClan can be very... Unjust at times..." He replied calmly, hoping his own calmness would help Wildstrike.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 11th, 2018, 02:08 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Treestep shook his head,"No, I'm just saying that StarClan can be very... Unjust at times..." He replied calmly, hoping his own calmness would help Wildstrike.

Wildstrike let out a few puffs of air before just settling on just laying down, "Hey, Treestep?" He winced the pain still coming in short yet intense intervals, "I--ow! C-could you get m-me a t-toad from the fresh-kill pile? M-my stomach is b-bothering so I don't really w-want to get it m-myself." He mewed weakly, hoping the sudden change of conversation topic would perhaps work to lighten the mood.
Old March 11th, 2018, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Wildstrike let out a few puffs of air before just settling on just laying down, "Hey, Treestep?" He winced the pain still coming in short yet intense intervals, "I--ow! C-could you get m-me a t-toad from the fresh-kill pile? M-my stomach is b-bothering so I don't really w-want to get it m-myself." He mewed weakly, hoping the sudden change of conversation topic would perhaps work to lighten the mood.
Treestep blinked a few times,"Oh! Yes, of course!" He mewed over his shoulder as he left to the fresh kill pile.

A few moments later, Treestep cam e back carrying a toad, which made him remember the lizard he had brought for himself and the mouse that was still lying there,"Be right back."

Treestep left again with the mouse, dropping it on the pile, then he came back to Wildstrike, lay down and bit into the lizard again.
Old March 11th, 2018, 02:23 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Treestep blinked a few times,"Oh! Yes, of course!" He mewed over his shoulder as he left to the fresh kill pile.

A few moments later, Treestep cam e back carrying a toad, which made him remember the lizard he had brought for himself and the mouse that was still lying there,"Be right back."

Treestep left again with the mouse, dropping it on the pile, then he came back to Wildstrike, lay down and bit into the lizard again.

"T-thank you, Treestep a piece of fresh-kill is always nice when you're in pain." He cooed feebly before reaching down to take a bite of the toad before letting out a soft chortle and speaking, "T-Treestep this is a frog." He murmured the mistake distracting him slightly from the discomfort.
Old March 11th, 2018, 02:31 PM

Quote:

"T-thank you, Treestep a piece of fresh-kill is always nice when you're in pain." He cooed feebly before reaching down to take a bite of the toad before letting out a soft chortle and speaking, "T-Treestep this is a frog." He murmured the mistake distracting him slightly from the discomfort.
Treestep nodded,"Fresh kill always helps," and then he mewed sheepishly,"Whoops, is that ok,or do you need a toad?" He asked,getting ready to get up if Wildstrike thought a toad would work best.
Closed Thread