Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:54 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Dust
Today 09:53 AM
EVERYTHING FINDER
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 09:50 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:48 AM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:39 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 26th, 2018, 04:45 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Sunstrike was annoyed she disliked the idea, but he wouldn’t press it,” Warriors, and apprentices don’t play.” He replied in a stone cold voice, not cruel though, maybe some basic defense perhaps or hunting? After all, worst case scenario you’ll need to care for yourself if for some reason you are without the clan that is, you should be able to provide y our own food and defend yourself, but she-cats don’t start fights, so no need to teach you how to attack...only defend. Your choice hunting or basic defense.”
She frowned "But I will need to learn how to attack too! Isn't the best defense a good offense or something like that?" She was sort of disappointed "Other she-cats know how to attack! Cloverwhisker is a female and she still starts fights and attacks and all that stuff. And all the female leaders could attack, defend and do all that stuff, so why can't I?"
Old January 26th, 2018, 04:59 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
She frowned "But I will need to learn how to attack too! Isn't the best defense a good offense or something like that?" She was sort of disappointed "Other she-cats know how to attack! Cloverwhisker is a female and she still starts fights and attacks and all that stuff. And all the female leaders could attack, defend and do all that stuff, so why can't I?"
Sunstrike shook his head in disappointment," Those are the disrespected she-cats, and the other ones who are leaders aren't from Shadowclan, Shadowclan is different from the other clans honey, they let she-cats be equals, here she-cats are queens or forever queens and the few rebellious ones who are frowned apon by the clan are only trained in hunting and basic defense originally and either learn offense from a friend who doesn't understand she-cats place or they train in the Dark Forest. I am one who follows Shadowclans ways not a rebel so I'm not teaching you to be a rebel. If I were a rebel, I'd teach you to be a rebel aswell." he meowed calmly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 26th, 2018, 05:06 PM
Shrinking Violet

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex View Post

Stag smiled at him, the sunlight warming up his pelt. It felt quite nice, both resting here talking with Nighthawk, and the warmth of the sun. It was so cold out lately, half the time, he felt like he was freezing his whiskers off. He noticed the other tom's smile, and however small it was, he felt proud that he'd managed to make him smile. Stagflight wasn't exactly sure why Nighthawk was smiling, but it didn't matter. As long as he seemed happy, that made Stagflight happy. A deep purr fumbled from his chest as he gazed at the other tom happily, waiting for him to speak.

He nodded when the other tom spoke, having to strain his ears just a bit in order to hear him. “Aye, that it does. You can see both day and night, blending so perfectly. On the clear nights, you can sometimes see the stars and the sun at the same time,” he said enthusiastically, remembering one of those few times where he'd seen it. It wasn't often, but oh- it sure was incredible when it happened. He realized that to Nighthawk had begun to speak again, and he pricked his ears, listening with interest. His eyes widened slightly, and he opened his mouth to respond, but he was speechless for a moment. Shocked that Nighthawk and offered that. He was happy about it as well, and was just about to accent when the other male spoke again.

“Oh, don't be ridiculous!” Stagflight exclaimed, his eyes widening. “I would love to go on a walk at dusk with you. Why would you think otherwise?” he responded, his voice dropping when he realized that he'd been a little too loud. He wasn't exactly a quiet tom, and often spoke louder than he meant to.

[I'm so sorry about how late this is </3]

Nighthawk looked back at the other tom, bright eyes widening visibly with shock. That certainly hadn't been the answer he'd expected. He blinked rapidly at Stagflight, happy but thoroughly confused. His volume caused Night to wince slightly, but the other tom settled back down quickly. Why would you think otherwise? The genuine question stirred harsh memories that lay dormant in the back of his mind. Nighthawk's eyes flicked from his paws to Stagflight uneasily.

"Well, I'm not... the most popular cat around." He heaved a soft sigh, his tail flicking anxiously. "Too big, too quiet. Scary...until you talk to me, then I'm just easy prey for teasing and...rumors." His pelt burned with shame as he spoke, his voice becoming quieter and quieter as he lost confidence. The rumors and teasing didn't get to him too much, now, and Night did have a few friends that paid them no attention. He didn't feel the need to be particularly social. But now, as he spoke it aloud, Nighthawk felt foolish. Like an apprentice taddling on his denmates to his mentor. And he actually...wanted to be friends with this cat. Night hadn't outright wanted a new friend for a while, and it was a strange sensation to him.

"Thats why...I was kind of confused when you came to talk to me." He offered a small, apologetic half smile. Night was annoyed at himself--why did those things have to bother him, still? It's not like his apprenticeship was so terrible he was scarred; just more introverted and wary. He hated that he was being so vulnerable towards a cat he barely knew--and who probably didn't care.

{Please, no worries!!! It's all good. <33}

Character site https://raindancecharacters.weebly.com/

My Thunderclan & Riverclan cats are open to rp!

Last edited by Raindancer; January 26th, 2018 at 05:09 PM.
Old January 26th, 2018, 06:03 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][SIZE="2"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Halfgaze trudged into the training grounds. She was exhausted. She’d been up since dawn organizing patrols and inspecting a hole in the nursery which she’d commissioned a few younger apprentices to patch up. She had promised Dandelionpaw a training session today, knowing she’d been neglecting her poor apprentice a bit since the promotion to deputy. Now that Halfgaze had finally gotten the hang of the new job, she hoped to have more time to spend with the younger cat. Dandelionpaw was a lovely cat, and Halfgaze secretly loved the little weirdo. However, she was far too easily distracted and gentle. Halfgaze was tough on her but only because she worried about her. If Dandelionpaw got herself killed in battle because Halfgaze hadn’t forced her to pay attention during training, the deputy would never forgive herself. Shaking that thought away, Halfgaze looked up and noticed her apprentice sitting alone isn’t the far end, distracted by a dragonfly. Halfgaze sighed and decided to use this as a teachable moment, hurling herself at the younger cat without warning. After her leap and throwing a few sheathed blows, Halfgaze announced, “Training begins now! Your opponent will always take advantage of your distraction and strike!” Halfgaze knew it wasn’t totally fair to attack Dandelionpaw out of the blue without first teaching her any moves, but the apprentice needed to learn not to let herself be so easily distracted. Halfgaze would apologize for being late and for starting without warning later.
The dragonfly is so beautiful... Dandelionpaw has flung out a paw to bat at the creature, but it was too high above for her petite frame to reach. Dandelionpaw has lifted herself into her hind legs, batting upward with her two front paws, but the bug was still out of reach. Not like she would want to hurt it anyway. “Come back again, little dragonfly.” She cooed, lightly, watching as it disappeared further and further. She continued to watch the spot, her mind elsewhere. Somewhere happy, over the rainbow where she rocked a bit to her satisfaction. It almost made her forget that she was awaiting Halfgaze’s presence. Dandelionpaw didn’t really mind Halfgaze putting off her training to tend to required duties. That just meant Dandelionpaw could frolic in the flowers; her happy place. Today, she couldn’t because Halfgaze was ready to start a lesson with her. Dandelionpaw had been distracted greatly when she was tackled. The grey and white cat let out mangled yowls and muffled phrases. The strikes threw her off guard, and she backed away to avoid her attacker. Dandelionpaw blinked open her eyes, the two gems becoming glossy for a moment. “Why would you do such a - “ Dandelionpaw blinked away the blurriness that settled in her gaze when she caught hold that it was only her mentor. Well, that, and the fact that Halfgaze’s voice was familiar to her. So, Dandelionpaw paid her tail between her legs, pinnng her ears back. She felt that she was being scolded, so she lowered herself into meek posture, avoiding Halfgaze’s different orbs for a moment. “Oh, I’m sorry, Halfgaze! I didn’t know you were coming!” She shook her head vigorously. Dandelionpaw was a pretty submissive cat that was hard to get into any violence, as she didn’t like such.
Old January 26th, 2018, 07:04 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
Cloverwhisker smiled in her sleep when she felt the warmth beside her. When her cheek was nudged is when she opened her eyes "Hey Coldy.." she leaned into him and purred "What are you doing here?" She sounded groggy wich she should since she just woke up. Her tail twined around his as she waited on his response. She was just now realizing how much she missed being around her mate, she missed the aimless bothering she used to do to him. She smiled knowing that she'd be able to return to that after their babies were , oh but she would also miss how tiny her babies were. She scanned the area with her green eyes and felt slightly relieved upon seeing that their kits were just playing. Her gaze travelled back to Coldhearted, she still awaited a reply.

Fawnkit squealed and tried to shove him off "Get off!" She cried as if she were in pain, she then managed to slip out from under him and step on his tail, she sniggered at him after she did so.
Coldhearted didn’t expect for Cloverwhisker to awake. He had wrapped himself around his mate, purring to keep her warm. The tom had narrowed his eyes at the queen, “Go back to sleep. No one told you to wake up.” His voice was rough, but it held a deep affectionate note within it. Even when he was being aggressive. Not that he minded her wakefulness, he just liked to watch her sleep. When she was sleeping, she wasn’t talking. She wasn’t annoying him on the daily. The tom snorted, bumping his frame lightly into her. “I didn’t know it was a crime to come see my mate and kits.” He responded, a little offended that she would bother to ask such a question. “If I can’t, then Starclan forbid me for coming!” He was a little attitudinal, but that was no surprise. Being who he was. He had caressed his mate with a lick to her cheek. His eyes glanced around the nursery until they landed on two familiar little bodies that were his kin. He watched as the two played around, keeping his gaze locked on them. His ears flicked. “How have you been doing lately? I bet you can’t wait to get back on your paws and out this nursery.” He purred, a short laugh.

Falconkit laughed but he wouldn’t let his sister up. She was pinned firmly below him, struggling, and that made him proud because he felt strong in that moment. However, his sister slid from under him, making him stumble forward and fall downward. He shot her a quick glare, then yowled loudly when she stepped on his tail. Falconkit quickly scrambled to his paws, his nose twitching. “I’m telling mom!” He exclaimed. She wasn’t playing fair! And, plus she had hurt him, so he quickly ran as fast as he could to his mother’s nest where she was cuddled with their father. “Mom! Mom! Mom! Fawnkit isn’t playing fairly! She stepped on my tail!” He pinned his ears down, sniffling as he brought the top of his tail in front of Cloverwhisker for her to examine.
Old January 26th, 2018, 07:13 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][SIZE="2"]

The dragonfly is so beautiful... Dandelionpaw has flung out a paw to bat at the creature, but it was too high above for her petite frame to reach. Dandelionpaw has lifted herself into her hind legs, batting upward with her two front paws, but the bug was still out of reach. Not like she would want to hurt it anyway. “Come back again, little dragonfly.” She cooed, lightly, watching as it disappeared further and further. She continued to watch the spot, her mind elsewhere. Somewhere happy, over the rainbow where she rocked a bit to her satisfaction. It almost made her forget that she was awaiting Halfgaze’s presence. Dandelionpaw didn’t really mind Halfgaze putting off her training to tend to required duties. That just meant Dandelionpaw could frolic in the flowers; her happy place. Today, she couldn’t because Halfgaze was ready to start a lesson with her. Dandelionpaw had been distracted greatly when she was tackled. The grey and white cat let out mangled yowls and muffled phrases. The strikes threw her off guard, and she backed away to avoid her attacker. Dandelionpaw blinked open her eyes, the two gems becoming glossy for a moment. “Why would you do such a - “ Dandelionpaw blinked away the blurriness that settled in her gaze when she caught hold that it was only her mentor. Well, that, and the fact that Halfgaze’s voice was familiar to her. So, Dandelionpaw paid her tail between her legs, pinnng her ears back. She felt that she was being scolded, so she lowered herself into meek posture, avoiding Halfgaze’s different orbs for a moment. “Oh, I’m sorry, Halfgaze! I didn’t know you were coming!” She shook her head vigorously. Dandelionpaw was a pretty submissive cat that was hard to get into any violence, as she didn’t like such.
Halfgaze felt bad for the sneak attack when she heard Dandelionpaw’s question. She didn’t want to hurt the younger cat, but she also didn’t want her to get hurt later on. The apprentice’s demeanor change upon seeing Halfgaze made the deputy sigh. She had visions of Dandelionpaw ending up one of the forever queens stuck in the nursery with horrid, sexist mates. “Dandelionpaw, stop. You don’t need to apologize. I was the one who was late. You have got to start standing up for yourself! You can’t let cats walk all over you. Not me, not anyone!” The deputy shook her head and backed up, getting into a traditional battle stance and ordering, “Copy me.”
Old January 26th, 2018, 07:16 PM
Amazing Bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Sunstrike shook his head in disappointment," Those are the disrespected she-cats, and the other ones who are leaders aren't from Shadowclan, Shadowclan is different from the other clans honey, they let she-cats be equals, here she-cats are queens or forever queens and the few rebellious ones who are frowned apon by the clan are only trained in hunting and basic defense originally and either learn offense from a friend who doesn't understand she-cats place or they train in the Dark Forest. I am one who follows Shadowclans ways not a rebel so I'm not teaching you to be a rebel. If I were a rebel, I'd teach you to be a rebel aswell." he meowed calmly.
Polarpaw just sat back up and pinned her ears to the back of her head, her tail lashed in gentle flicking motions behind her. She then looked up at Sunstrike with wide and tearful eyes "But Sunstrike, I wanted to be a real warrior. A warrior that can do everything nkt basic defense and hunting.." she still didn't have it through her head that he wasn't going to teach her any of that.
Old January 26th, 2018, 07:27 PM
Amazing Bean

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:

Coldhearted didn’t expect for Cloverwhisker to awake. He had wrapped himself around his mate, purring to keep her warm. The tom had narrowed his eyes at the queen, “Go back to sleep. No one told you to wake up.” His voice was rough, but it held a deep affectionate note within it. Even when he was being aggressive. Not that he minded her wakefulness, he just liked to watch her sleep. When she was sleeping, she wasn’t talking. She wasn’t annoying him on the daily. The tom snorted, bumping his frame lightly into her. “I didn’t know it was a crime to come see my mate and kits.” He responded, a little offended that she would bother to ask such a question. “If I can’t, then Starclan forbid me for coming!” He was a little attitudinal, but that was no surprise. Being who he was. He had caressed his mate with a lick to her cheek. His eyes glanced around the nursery until they landed on two familiar little bodies that were his kin. He watched as the two played around, keeping his gaze locked on them. His ears flicked. “How have you been doing lately? I bet you can’t wait to get back on your paws and out this nursery.” He purred, a short laugh.

Falconkit laughed but he wouldn’t let his sister up. She was pinned firmly below him, struggling, and that made him proud because he felt strong in that moment. However, his sister slid from under him, making him stumble forward and fall downward. He shot her a quick glare, then yowled loudly when she stepped on his tail. Falconkit quickly scrambled to his paws, his nose twitching. “I’m telling mom!” He exclaimed. She wasn’t playing fair! And, plus she had hurt him, so he quickly ran as fast as he could to his mother’s nest where she was cuddled with their father. “Mom! Mom! Mom! Fawnkit isn’t playing fairly! She stepped on my tail!” He pinned his ears down, sniffling as he brought the top of his tail in front of Cloverwhisker for her to examine.
(Aww poor baby x3)

Cloverwhisker laughed when he told her to return to her slumber, she hoped that he knew that she wouldn't be doing so. Her body shook with laughter at his next statement "Oh yes, Starclan is going to strike you down where you stand!" She crosswd her front legs and leaned more into him. "Yeah, I've been fine. You're right, as much as I love our babies I just can't wait to get back to doing my warrior duties! I think sitting around here has made me lazy.."

Fawnkit frowned when he said he was going to tell and immediately scampered after him "Mom! Mom! I didn't mean to hurt him!'

Cloverwhisker's head snapped in the direction of her kits right when she heard Falconkits little voice say 'Mom' she smiled at their little spat and furrowed her brow in mock concearn at Falconkit's poor tail. She leaned her head down and gave the tip his tail where it was stepped on a lick "Is it better now?" She asked honestly wanting to know if the little tom felt any better.
Old January 26th, 2018, 07:32 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Halfgaze felt bad for the sneak attack when she heard Dandelionpaw’s question. She didn’t want to hurt the younger cat, but she also didn’t want her to get hurt later on. The apprentice’s demeanor change upon seeing Halfgaze made the deputy sigh. She had visions of Dandelionpaw ending up one of the forever queens stuck in the nursery with horrid, sexist mates. “Dandelionpaw, stop. You don’t need to apologize. I was the one who was late. You have got to start standing up for yourself! You can’t let cats walk all over you. Not me, not anyone!” The deputy shook her head and backed up, getting into a traditional battle stance and ordering, “Copy me.”
Dandelionpaw almost had began to hyperventilate upon Halfgaze voice. Even though it wasn’t harsh, and truthful to an extent, Dandelionpaw did not enjoy being yelled at or scolded. She did not. “Oh, I never do anything right!” She whined. For Dandelionpaw, it was always easier said than done. She could admit she would take up for herself, but she could never actually do it. Halfgaze told her to not let anyone walk over her, in response the soft hearted molly looked down ashamedly, hiding her viridian eyes looking hollow and sad. “But I -“ her voice was soft when she tried to speak up, but Halfgaze already wanted to start the lesson, so like an obedient disciple, Dandelionpaw obeyed the deputy’s orders. “Okay, Halfgaze.” Dandelionpaw inwardly gulped, observing Halfgaze with a curious look when she entered into a traditional battle stance. Dandelionpaw tried to execute the move perfectly, a mirrored version of her mentor’s, but hers was a little sloppy, mismatched, but she believed she was doing it right.
Old January 26th, 2018, 08:31 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:

Dandelionpaw almost had began to hyperventilate upon Halfgaze voice. Even though it wasn’t harsh, and truthful to an extent, Dandelionpaw did not enjoy being yelled at or scolded. She did not. “Oh, I never do anything right!” She whined. For Dandelionpaw, it was always easier said than done. She could admit she would take up for herself, but she could never actually do it. Halfgaze told her to not let anyone walk over her, in response the soft hearted molly looked down ashamedly, hiding her viridian eyes looking hollow and sad. “But I -“ her voice was soft when she tried to speak up, but Halfgaze already wanted to start the lesson, so like an obedient disciple, Dandelionpaw obeyed the deputy’s orders. “Okay, Halfgaze.” Dandelionpaw inwardly gulped, observing Halfgaze with a curious look when she entered into a traditional battle stance. Dandelionpaw tried to execute the move perfectly, a mirrored version of her mentor’s, but hers was a little sloppy, mismatched, but she believed she was doing it right.
Halfgaze noticed that Dandelionpaw was trying to say something, but the deputy had already moved on to the lesson. She decided to ask for what the apprentice had meant to add after the first position. Halfgaze practically winced as Dandelionpaw acted as though Halfgaze was from Starclan or something. Halfgaze didn’t want to be treated special or obeyed no matter what. She was far from a megalomaniac. She only wanted the respect that all cats deserved. Halfgaze noticed all of the problems with Dandelionpaw’s stance and stifled a sigh in order not to sadden the apprentice. Halfgaze rose from her stance and circled around Dandelionpaw, saying, “Good. There are a few problems that I’m going to address. Try to remember them.” Halfgaze then proceeded to nose her various limbs into their correct place.