Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 12th, 2019, 09:56 PM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
"Yes! Does that mean we can do it?" She quizzed.

(Sure. See you soon! We can continue this later. I can find a way to start the RP)
(Sorry its been a long time)
She started heading out the camp entrance.

Old May 12th, 2019, 09:58 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalwhisker View Post
(Sorry its been a long time)
She started heading out the camp entrance.
Kiwibounce wandered out behind her. "Soooo....where are we going?" She asked, energy racing. It was a new day, fresh air, New sun. Mmmm. ..

(Don't worry!)

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; May 12th, 2019 at 09:58 PM.
Old May 13th, 2019, 09:57 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

[ @Doodle ]
Wide blue eyes peeked out shyly from the well-protected nursery entrance. Sunlight filtered between sparse clouds, dappling the clearing with patches of shade and light. It was sunhigh, and Asterkit was by herself, an uncommon occurrence as she was almost always with her brother, Sparrowkit. As the small tabby feline sat outside in the sun, soaking up the fresh air, she spotted a fluffy orange cat a few paces away. She hadn't seen him before. Curious, Asterkit got to her paws and tottered over, small paws dimpling the sandy earth in a mindless pattern. As she neared him (she was approaching from behind) Asterkit's curiosity grew. Who was this big fluffy cat? However, instead of stopping within normal distance of the other ShadowClan cat, she lost her balance and toppled into his hindquarters. Asterkit froze,hoping he wouldn't be mad at her for running into him.
Old May 13th, 2019, 12:11 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
[ @Vulture ; @Deranged Llama ; @Calliecat ]

Smokekit took a small step back as the younger kit attempted to play with his whiskers. The tom-kit did not enjoy that. As Sparrowkit tumbled out of his nest, Smokekit twitched his whiskers. The slightly older tom watched the two small kits. A mix of interest, confusion, and annoyance shown in his ice blue gaze. He frowned as Asterkit squeal from Sparrowkit's movements and at first wasn't sure what was wrong. Looking at the two, he wasn't sure what to do now. He was still quite young himself and did not understand why they were not responding to his greeting. "What's wrong?" Confused, the tom-kit looked closer at Sparrowkit as if checking to see if something was preventing the smaller kit from speaking.

Ears perked up as Spiderleap spoke, Smokekit instead turned towards the older feline. The black and grey kit was confused by his question and unsure why he was asking that. The kit himself was only about three moons old - not quite yet, but closing in on that age. Despite this, he was already showing a trait for having longer legs and was taller than most cats his age. With a quick glance in his direction anybody would assume he could be the age of an apprentice. But Smokekit didn't really notice this yet. Sure, he was aware that he was a bit taller than his siblings, but he didn't understand why some believed that he was older than he was. "'Fresh born'?" He tilted his head slightly and glanced at the two younger felines. The kit didn't understand much of that term, but he was able to piece it together. "Their mother isn't here?" Smokekit thought about how he father as never here. His father lived in another clan - though everybody just assumed he was a loner passing by.
I do believe, my dear @Deranged Llama , you are correct! @Vulture )

Twitching his little ears, Sparrowkit stared up at Smokekit blankly, not understand a word that left his mouth. But the larger kit seemed friendly, and there didn't seem to be any issue, and so he blinked innocently, ignorant to the fact that he may have been bothering his denmate.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old May 13th, 2019, 12:48 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Asterkit gave a little wiggle as Spiderleap's tail tip curled around her. She flopped onto her back and twitched an ear. The she-cat looked up at him as she heard his voice and felt his chest rumble as he spoke. She watched his gaze land on her brother, and Asterkit pulled herself into a sitting position. The female kitten watched as her brother stared at Sparrowkit. Asterkit gave a small mew as Smokekit replied to her father.

(( sorry, writer's block )

Last edited by Jynx; May 15th, 2019 at 09:30 AM.
Old May 13th, 2019, 07:26 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

(Mind if I join the rp as Sparrowkit? @Deranged Llama ) @Castiel27 )

Ripplestreak scratched behind her ear, paw protectively over a mouse as she did. It was a nice day and she was looking forward to her meal, if only she wasn't so itchy all the time... Fleas! She turned back to the mouse and took a bite, sighing heavily. Being a warrior wasn't the best job in the world, she had to admit, but at least she felt like she was a part of something really important. She missed having the freedom of resting, eating and getting attention whenever she felt like it, but she was done with her kittypet life, and would keep living as a warrior. Gingerfall wasn't around anymore, but her promise to the she-cat was, and of course, Ripplestreak was determined to keep her word.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old May 13th, 2019, 10:10 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Sagittarius @BILL.

Agave felt her fur settle again as she heard her friend Wheat walk into camp behind her. She gave him a simple nod, showing that she understood what he had said; however, she couldn't help but feeling like she could be the medicine cat, but perhaps that was a just a dream that will never be fulfilled. However disappointing her dreams may be she held her head high as her confidence refilled her body. She now only had one thought tugging hard on her mind "Would I have to change my name?" she muttered to herself, her voice barely a whisper.

Last edited by Cave; May 13th, 2019 at 10:11 PM.
Old May 14th, 2019, 04:00 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Cave @BILL.

Windystar nodded, perhaps trying to comfort the feline. Outsiders wanting to join ShadowClan was not a new concept to him. In fact, he regularly met cats who wanted to join his Clan. So, he nodded. "Of course you can join ShadowClan," he purred. But after the next question, the warm purr died in his throat. "Uh..." He mumbled, not sure what to say.

He saw another cat emerge, probably this Wheat cat that Agave had talked about. Wait. Kestrelberry? No, he'd been gone for moons. Seasons. "I'm afraid Ketrelberry hasn't been medicine cat for a long time," He quietly informed Wheat. He - he wasn't ready to just hand the position of medicine cat over to some stranger. "Agave, it's - it isn't that easy. You can't just become medicine cat. StarClan has to choose you. I'd be happy to have you in the Clan, but there's no proof that StarClan chose you. I'm sorry," WIndystar's voice dropped, his flickering eyes apologetic. He needed something - anything, a sign, whatever - before he put the lives of his Clan in this outsider's paws... right?

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 14th, 2019, 04:17 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"He's no longer medicine cat?" Wheat questioned, alarmed. "What happened to him? When Bravestep was murdered, he was in good health..." Did he resign? Wheat didn't understand why a young medicine cat would give up their position. He should have been medicine cat for a long time. "Who is the medicine cat now?"

The concept of StarClan choosing someone was ridiculous to the warrior, and he scoffed softly. Maybe Windystar thought that, but it wasn't true. "StarClan is there to guide the Clan, but they don't decide everything. I don't see why you can't give Agave a shot at the role if something's available, Windystar."
@Cave, @Sagittarius

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 14th, 2019, 06:27 AM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

(Doing this on mobile so please forgive any mistakes)
@BILL. @Sagittarius

Agave bowed her head thinking for a brief moment. "I understand your concerns in a way," she paused for a moment her pale green eyes catching some sunlight as they looked towards the leader. "but, a half starved loner comes in asking about a role that needs filling whilst your clan is in need. Is that not coincidence enough?" she continued meowing in a soft almost curious way. "Unless I have been incorporating what you have been saying wrong. Unless Shadowclan has already found a medicine cat," she didn't want to threaten the leader into submission but she couldn't just let the topic drop. She wanted to have him think though she was starting to have her doubts
Closed Thread