Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 08:10 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by iliri
Today 08:05 PM
the ghost of you. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 08:04 PM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 07:52 PM

Old May 30th, 2017, 08:11 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringtrapFNAF View Post
"Oh yeah. I forgot about the walk. Shall we start walking?" meowed Blarepaw, his fur beginning to mess up for some reason.
"Sure! Oh, and your furs slightly messed up." she said. Gently, she rasped her tongue over the tangles, trying to untangle them.

Last edited by Cosmo; May 31st, 2017 at 06:35 AM.
Old May 30th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Blarepaw felt his fur feel hot in embarrassment. "Sorry. My fur does that sometime, but only when I'm around you." he admitted.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old May 31st, 2017, 05:57 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Bella had her head pressed against his chest as he spoke, she could listen to his heart, and to be honest, she loved doing so, she closed her eyes, his laugh, everything about him was simply so... Perfect. "Goldeneye... Promise me that you'll never leave me, whatever happens." She mewed softly, she didn't want to lose that tom and she would do everything to make sure about this tom was never leave her, she would even give her life for him. "Because I want to live my life with you... Even in StarClan, because we'll both be there one day, we can't deny that." She whispered and shut her eyes afterwards, enjoying the warmth. "You're really warm..." She stated after a few moments, giggling for a tad before she simply seemed to sink into his fur.
"I promise," Goldeneye said softly, looking down at the she-cat. He wouldn't think of leaving her, not in a million years. "For now, we have time here, on earth, though," he said softly, "Let's use that to our advantage," he laughed. Looking down warmly at the she-cat, hearing her again and laughing once more. Still smiling as he watched the she-cat, he didn't want to move anymore, lightly resting his head on Bella's. He just ended up watching the she-cat, smiling the whole time, "I'll never leave you Bella," he said softly, "No matter what you do, I will always love you," he added, licking her head a few times affectionately, not moving at all for the time being.
Old May 31st, 2017, 06:39 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringtrapFNAF View Post
Blarepaw felt his fur feel hot in embarrassment. "Sorry. My fur does that sometime, but only when I'm around you." he admitted.
Gingerpaw jumped again. She hadn't expected that. "It's fine." She said, replying to his first statement. Then she turned and started walking, looking behind her to make sure her friend was following her.
Old May 31st, 2017, 03:10 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

{ @Bella~ }

It's been a good few days since the tom took in Cloveewhisker as his mate. For the last few days they've been getting along great. Even if Coldhearted found himself aggravated sometimes, and he knew that some part of her was with his constant stubbornness getting in the way. However, his limp and wound had healed, though the claw wounds on his back was caked with dried blood, and he had to groom himself in order to get it off. Now, the tom was alright. At the moment, he decided it was a good day to be away from the clearing and spend some quality time with his mate; the one he come to love. And what better way to spend time together such as hunting? Cuddling was a lot better in Coldhearted opinion, but making sure the clan was well fed was a lot more important. Especially by Halestar's opinion. The tom flicked his tail, keeping his paws light. Or, at least as best as he could. With his large size, the tom was sure to stomp around clumsily and scare away most of the prey. He looked back towards Cloverwhisker just to make sure she was following his lead. Whenever he was with her, Coldhearted had to learn a few things, like suppressing a purr whenever she was in his presence, or acting emotionless whenever they were around crowds of cats because he was too proudful to display his affections.
Old May 31st, 2017, 03:34 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

{ @Bella~ }

It's been a good few days since the tom took in Cloveewhisker as his mate. For the last few days they've been getting along great. Even if Coldhearted found himself aggravated sometimes, and he knew that some part of her was with his constant stubbornness getting in the way. However, his limp and wound had healed, though the claw wounds on his back was caked with dried blood, and he had to groom himself in order to get it off. Now, the tom was alright. At the moment, he decided it was a good day to be away from the clearing and spend some quality time with his mate; the one he come to love. And what better way to spend time together such as hunting? Cuddling was a lot better in Coldhearted opinion, but making sure the clan was well fed was a lot more important. Especially by Halestar's opinion. The tom flicked his tail, keeping his paws light. Or, at least as best as he could. With his large size, the tom was sure to stomp around clumsily and scare away most of the prey. He looked back towards Cloverwhisker just to make sure she was following his lead. Whenever he was with her, Coldhearted had to learn a few things, like suppressing a purr whenever she was in his presence, or acting emotionless whenever they were around crowds of cats because he was too proudful to display his affections.
The smaller cat had no trouble at all sneaking around, or being quiet when most nesicary. She has picked up a scent and as a result was a little says behind her mate. She stalked forward and into a patch of grass, she pounced and a moment later reappeared with the mouse in her jaws. She purred excitedly and bounced ears after him, nothing seemed able to bring her down! She started to climb up on a low branch of a tree to see if she could pounce on any birds. Jumping from trees was her favorite way to hunt although it was clearly most dangerous.
Old May 31st, 2017, 03:48 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
The smaller cat had no trouble at all sneaking around, or being quiet when most nesicary. She has picked up a scent and as a result was a little says behind her mate. She stalked forward and into a patch of grass, she pounced and a moment later reappeared with the mouse in her jaws. She purred excitedly and bounced ears after him, nothing seemed able to bring her down! She started to climb up on a low branch of a tree to see if she could pounce on any birds. Jumping from trees was her favorite way to hunt although it was clearly most dangerous.
The tom watched as his mate appeared with a mouse in her jaws. Too excited it seemed. He hissed at her, "Stay quiet will you? You don't want to scare all the food away." He bellowed, and realized that some things would never change. Her energy, and his rudeness. The tom took her pry, burying it in a safe spot for them to come back to when necessary. Soon after he was done kicking dirt over the food, he realized that he lost sight of Cloverwhisker. The tom panicked for a moment before he seen the she cat climbing a tree. Coldhearted figured she would be okay, but second guessed himself as he looked the trees over once more. Coldhearted trotted towards he, looking up. He hopped on one of the branches to land next to her, "I believe you should allow a real pro to handle this." He whispered, huskily to her as he scampered upward onto the branch. From the distance he could see a bird's nest. The little ones chirping and awaiting their mother's return. For a moment, Coldhearted felt his heart tense. It was such a sweet sight. He imagined that being his family, his kits waiting for them to return home. The tom suddenly grimaced, and shook his head to be rid of the thoughts. He bent down, and pounced, leaping over the nest and able to take down the other nearby bird. The father, possibly...? He didn't know, but he caught the critter, and it was dead. The tom skillfully leaped out the tree, landing onto his four paws, and he looked back up to see his mate. "Let's go, Clover. Get out the tree will you? Before you get hurt." He mumbles through a mouthful of feathers.
Old May 31st, 2017, 03:53 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

The tom watched as his mate appeared with a mouse in her jaws. Too excited it seemed. He hissed at her, "Stay quiet will you? You don't want to scare all the food away." He bellowed, and realized that some things would never change. Her energy, and his rudeness. The tom took her pry, burying it in a safe spot for them to come back to when necessary. Soon after he was done kicking dirt over the food, he realized that he lost sight of Cloverwhisker. The tom panicked for a moment before he seen the she cat climbing a tree. Coldhearted figured she would be okay, but second guessed himself as he looked the trees over once more. Coldhearted trotted towards he, looking up. He hopped on one of the branches to land next to her, "I believe you should allow a real pro to handle this." He whispered, huskily to her as he scampered upward onto the branch. From the distance he could see a bird's nest. The little ones chirping and awaiting their mother's return. For a moment, Coldhearted felt his heart tense. It was such a sweet sight. He imagined that being his family, his kits waiting for them to return home. The tom suddenly grimaced, and shook his head to be rid of the thoughts. He bent down, and pounced, leaping over the nest and able to take down the other nearby bird. The father, possibly...? He didn't know, but he caught the critter, and it was dead. The tom skillfully leaped out the tree, landing onto his four paws, and he looked back up to see his mate. "Let's go, Clover. Get out the tree will you? Before you get hurt." He mumbles through a mouthful of feathers.
She huffed and jumped out of the tree "But Coldy, we all know that I am the real pro here" she grinned and looked at him. She couldn't believe that she hadn't told her siblings yet. She looked around and smiled
Old May 31st, 2017, 03:57 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Continuing to follow the trail, Smokepaw's hues narrowed as he came to a spot where it seemed to end. Near some brush. Glancing up, he realized that Wolfglare was standing right there. I did it! That was his first thought, and his expression changed to one of pleasure and delight. "How was that?" He asked, barely able to keep the excitement out of his voice, though he tried to stay calm. It was almost like watching the night from the day. The brothers might have the same appearance, but as far as personality went? It was almost opposite. But, they still got along pretty well. Better then he did with the rest of his family, as a matter of fact. And come to think of it... he did consider his brother to be one of his best friends. The reason why was unknown, perhaps it was the only way he really knew to think of him. Besides, Wolfglare had been there for him for a long, long time now. All Smokepaw's life, as a matter of fact. Or at least, the parts of his life he could remember[/CENTER]
Wolfglare pretended to think about it a little bit. "Hmm... I don't know... It was pretty good." A small hint of a smile played on Wolfglare's maw, and he flicked his long bushy tail over Smikepaw's head. "I think that's enough training for today. Tomorrow, tell your mentor they need to actually teach you something for once." Wolfglare stood up, unsheathing his claws and digging them into the ground. "If you won't, i will." He then smirked, and stretched out his legs, yawning as he did so. Man, today was an eventful day... Wolfglare straightened up and shook out his pelt, starting to walk back towards camp. "Let's get some rest, it's getting late. Maybe later I'll teach you some night hunting." Wolfglare meowed, flicking his tail for Smokepaw to follow him as he disappeared into the shadows of the pine trees.

{We could end it after your post if you want?}

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 31st, 2017, 05:05 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
She huffed and jumped out of the tree "But Coldy, we all know that I am the real pro here" she grinned and looked at him. She couldn't believe that she hadn't told her siblings yet. She looked around and smiled
The tom trotted back towards the prey he had hidden, and he put the bird down burying it next to the mouse. His ears flickered at his mate, hearing her words. For a second, he simply rolled his eyes, but replied, "A real pro, huh?" He snickered, and looked her over. He knew all too well that she haven't told her siblings about them. Though that would all come in good time. The tom felt that her siblings would understand, even if they didn't feel accepting to him. The thought made Coldhearted laugh. Affectionately, he used his tail to swipe over Cloverwhisker's head. "Yeah, sure. You're a real pro, alright. At being annoying that is." He teased. "But don't worry. I'm sure the Cold master's skills will stick to you soon enough." He jokes, and for a moment presses his nose into her fur, inhaling in her scent before he stepped back to continue their task. Hunting.