Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 03:53 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM

Old January 4th, 2020, 09:38 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Training Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
The mentor was flung off by Wormpaw's batting at the warrior. "Well done," Dirtfur praised his apprentice. "Now not all enemies will leapt at you, some will past you as if chopped crowfood!" he pawed the dirt towards the apprentice, then explain, "When I walk past you, you will throw some dirt at me, the enemy. Got it?"
Taking a tail-length back, he bunched his muscles and sprint passed Wormpaw, their fur barely brushed against each other.
wormpaw gave a short nod as a thank you, clearing his throat. "yessire, " he stated. his eyes watched dirtfur step back and then rush toward, just barely brushing against them. wormpaw whirl around, a bit wobbily but he scooped up dirt and flung it at the warrior's eyes.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old January 4th, 2020, 09:46 AM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
wormpaw gave a short nod as a thank you, clearing his throat. "yessire, " he stated. his eyes watched dirtfur step back and then rush toward, just barely brushing against them. wormpaw whirl around, a bit wobbily but he scooped up dirt and flung it at the warrior's eyes.
The brown warrior didn't look back to see Wormpaw or any earth hurling at the mentor. But he was struck down with debris hitting at his head's left side. Debris barely got into Dirtfur's eyes, his eyes are used to it by then. He thumped his body onto the ground as if an enemy had pinned him down.
Getting back up, he turned around and put his amber gaze on the apprentice. "Well done, now try again." he walked back to the starting point and once again sprint.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old January 4th, 2020, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
The brown warrior didn't look back to see Wormpaw or any earth hurling at the mentor. But he was struck down with debris hitting at his head's left side. Debris barely got into Dirtfur's eyes, his eyes are used to it by then. He thumped his body onto the ground as if an enemy had pinned him down.
Getting back up, he turned around and put his amber gaze on the apprentice. "Well done, now try again." he walked back to the starting point and once again sprint.
wormpaw frown at his missing shot. considering if this was a real battle, he would have had the warrior turn on him instead-- more riled up and wouldn't have a good chance of escape. he figured that he had waited too late to make a move. he straighten his posture, waiting for dirtfur to get back to the starting point once more.
as he rushed forward, wormpaw didn't waste a second to whirl the dirt at the brown warrior's eyes. the apprentice took the chance to move to a different position, at least to confuse his opponent more and get out of the line of attack mainly.

pronouns.cc
Old January 4th, 2020, 04:05 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@x ghostie @Dirtfur
( Hope it is ok)

After taking a well needed nap, sootpaw headed back to the island. He knew he said that he would save his skills for a real battle. But he desperately wanted to join that raid! It'll be the perfect chance to show off his skills. Spotting wormpaw, his eyes widened. Finally! A chance to speak with him. he has been wanting to talk to the dark lord...he just never had the time. And now he does! And they're training? Perfect his conversation with asterkit went well and now this? Everything was coming up sootpaw! He purred to himself and trotted on over with his tail bobbing and head raised with pride hope you don't mind if I join? " he asked, more towards wormpaw than dirtfur...

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; January 4th, 2020 at 05:09 PM.
Old January 5th, 2020, 03:06 PM

@Dirtfur @SilentLamb

wormpaw was observing dirtfur until he heard soft pawsteps nearing in. he whirl around, becoming face to face to a familiar face. "sootpaw, " he blink-- the right-hand man's name escaping his mouth in a small voice of surprise. a smile slowly form on his lips, it had been a bit since he had talked to the tom. actually in general-- wormpaw never really got a chance to talk to his small army at all this week. "of course not, we're just preparing for the battle. after all-- we need to make sure shadowclan learns their lesson, " he joked, his pink-tinted eyes flickering to dirtfur-- waiting for a sign of approval. battling with another cat would give them both better training. even if the lanky tom would be staying at camp.

pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; January 5th, 2020 at 03:06 PM.
Old January 5th, 2020, 03:17 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

@x ghostie @SilentLamb

Dirtfur passed through Wormpaw again, sprinting over to a stopping point. He was hit yet again. few more debris got into his eyes than the last time, but isn't enough to hurt the mentor's eyes. "Very good, got some earth in my eyes," he praised at his tall apprentice. "That will be enough for toda-" he interrupted by another apprentice, Sootpaw. He narrowed his eyes in disappointment. he opened his maw to speak out his thoughts and hopefully the said apprentice learns his lesson or two. But invitation spat out of Dirtfur's apprentice, now glaring at Wormpaw. Turning back with his amber beams on Sootpaw, he sighed. "Very well, maybe I can teach you how to throw dirt. After that, you two will learn how you two can work together to fight against a huge warrior in a battle."

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word

Last edited by Dirtfur; January 5th, 2020 at 03:33 PM.
Old January 5th, 2020, 04:26 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Dirtfur @x ghostie

Eyes sparkling at dirtfur and wormpaws given permission he wore the largest grin he had since becoming a apprentice . "I can't wait to rip their pelts off! That maggot brain of a deputy has abused his power." he meowed with slight venom as he spoke . Stupid foxhearts they were! Ears flicking at dirtfurs words he raised his brow " throwing dirt?" you could tell he thought it was stupid tactic. But he didn't mind working together with wormpaw after though! Swishing his tail he shrugged as he headed toward wormpaws side. "so wormpaw, I have to ask you something after this...I think you'll be interested " he said in a somewhat hushed tone. Looking at the warrior " alright mud boy, show me how...throwing dirt is at all affective .." he meowed . oof...the nickname could use some work....

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 5th, 2020, 06:00 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post

@caswshay617

Hickoryblaze studied the apprentice for a moment,trying to recall her move. She'd definitely been over the slide, the run tackle, and the basic hit. She'd have to review all of those, and then they'd move on.
"Lets review the moves you used in your moves- the slide, run tackle, and the hit. Once you get those, then we can start on the more advanced things." He mewed.
"Stand right at the corner of the clearing, and do the same move you used again. Go on!"
"ok" leafpaw said then doing the same thing she did before but pitting her feet so she would stay up higher,"like this" she asked when she was done
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 6th, 2020, 10:54 AM

@SilentLamb
@Dirtfur
wormpaw nodded in agreement, his tail flickering with annoyance. he didn't really understand shadowclan's actions. the leader was power hungry. you can only take and take so much. by the rate the rest of the clans will end up turning on them and chasing shadowclan out. he resisted a sigh, glancing at his friend with a pity look. the lanky tom forgot that he should have probably warned his friend that uh.. his mentor liked dirt a lot. wormpaw's ears perk up at the last sentence, blinking. that was something he was up for! "alright, this should be done soon anyway, " he mumbled into sootpaw's ear. before his mentor could speak up and question his commander and the dark lord's actions-- wormpaw took a step forward, scooping up dirt and throwing it at dirtfur's eyes. "think fast, "

pronouns.cc
Old January 6th, 2020, 02:43 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
"ok" leafpaw said then doing the same thing she did before but pitting her feet so she would stay up higher,"like this" she asked when she was done

Hickoryblaze nodded in approval.
"Very good! You adjusted your feet well so the tackle was harder, and your running was excellent, but you need more strength when you slide under and hit me." He mewed, "Just do the slide on me this time."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3