Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:15 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 11:07 AM
a new beginning?
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:01 AM
A Guide to _______
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 10:47 AM

Old August 23rd, 2017, 10:29 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Kila's Wanderings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
Kila never once broke stride as she ran, enjoying the feeling of the wind through her fur and her amber eyes straight ahead. But she was picturing the white-furred, blue-eyed Tom in her mind, and she felt her fur prickle, her ears flatten, her eyes widen, her heart... Her heart... Take off. Kila didnt like this feeling and yet, she adored it. It was a million little sparks in front of her eyes. An odd warming in her chest that almost hurt. His eyes- They were so blue werent they? Blue had always been one of Kila's favorite colors. It reminded her of many things that she loved. Like water. Water was blue, and Kila did enjoy a good swim whenever she ran into a small lake. The sky. Kila could watch the sky for hours and never get bored, watch the fluffy white clouds... White. That was another color Kila loved. White like the fluffy clouds. White like snow. Kila liked the snow. She loved burying her muzzle deep into the white, powdery texture and let it melt on her nose.

Kila had to bite back a laugh as these thoughts ran easily through her head. She never imagined herself as being so sappy but... Now that she was thinking all these things, they made so much sense. There were so many things Kila liked about West already. He seemed guarded. Like her. Like he was one of those cats who was never open to love. He was... Different. So unlike the other Toms Kila had met. He didnt flirt with her. He'd called her... Oh, what was it again? Graceful? But Kila had seen it in his eyes, it meant it, but hadnt meant for it to slip out. Kila wanted, oh, how she wanted, so desperately, to hate him. But the more she thought about him, the more she felt whatever... Whatever hold he had on her seem to grow stronger. And stronger... And stronger. So why was she doing this again? Why would she go back and..

It doesnt feel right to leave and not say goodbye. Kila decided in her head, skidding to a stop when she came across a fence. She grimaced for a moment, eyeing it up and down, wondering if she would have to climb it. Again the thought crossed her head; Why am I coming here? Perhaps she was hoping deep down West would decide to join them. To come along and adventure with her. She found herself longing to show him the world. Show him everything. Wanted to show him all the things she had seen, the beauty of every land out there. Oh, she wanted him to come along! But... No. She didnt. Of course she didnt, how could she? She didnt like him. Didnt feel anything for him. There. It was settled. Kila let out a soft, dry chuckle at her own thoughts, not believing herself for even a single second. She didnt know what she felt for the Tom, but she knew.... It was different. Different from what she usually felt. And.. It scared her. The golden she-cat shook these thoughts away and took a deep breath. She saw him before she smelled him though, surprised to see him sitting on the fence. Again she let her eyes take in his white fur, but she couldnt see his blue eyes. She wanted to. No. I dont! Kila battled with herself for a minute or two before clearing her throat.

"Slick!" She trotted closer to the fence, her voice holding no trace of the fear or anger surging through her. Only slight amusement. Only a small tinge of happiness. But she hoped he wouldnt pick up on that, how ecstatic she was to see him- Not ecstatic! Kila scolded herself, taking in a breath. She was only here to say goodbye. She eyed the fence again, realizing it wasnt as tall as she thought, but quickly returned her eyes to West again, flicking her ears. Hopefully she wouldnt have to climb it, anyway. Make this quick Kila.

(Whoa, long post. You went all out XD)

West startled at her voice, tipping dangerously toward the dog before digging his claws into the wood and steadying himself. He whipped around, blue eyes wide with shock and surprise, and maybe a bit of joy. It was clear he hadn't expected her to show up so soon, his guarded expression wasn't in place yet. The white tom moved quickly, jumping down from the fence, embarrassed for a moment. He wished he had been doing something cool when she showed up instead of lazing around on a twoleg fence teasing a small dog. The dog continued to bark from its spot on the other side, sensing the two of them on the other side. The sound annoyed him now that Kila was here with him, wanting to be able to actually hear her beautiful voice easily. He was instantly annoyed at the loud creature, and at himself for wishing for something so pathetic and unlike him.

However, the creature quieted after his thought, almost as if the universe had granted his wish. As if they're trying to mess me up! He thought indignantly. Except a silence settled among the two without the background noise; only making West more nervous. Though, he blinked his guarded expression back in place before she could notice the difference in him. Clearing his throat, he finally spoke; "Ki/Key!" (haven't decided how i or you want to spell it) The lonor almost cringed as the nicknamed slipped out before he could stop it. He had grown attached to calling her that when his thoughts had been consumed with her, and it easily slipped from his maw now. "Erm," He tried to continue, hoping she wouldn't notice. "I didn't expect you so soon." Blue eyes met her gaze for a second too long before he glanced away.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old August 23rd, 2017, 11:33 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Andreas Marino View Post
Hamilton purred happily, leaning forward and licking her nose again. "I'm having more fun now that you're around." He said happily.
@Summer Haze
Old August 24th, 2017, 12:50 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

(Whoa, long post. You went all out XD)

West startled at her voice, tipping dangerously toward the dog before digging his claws into the wood and steadying himself. He whipped around, blue eyes wide with shock and surprise, and maybe a bit of joy. It was clear he hadn't expected her to show up so soon, his guarded expression wasn't in place yet. The white tom moved quickly, jumping down from the fence, embarrassed for a moment. He wished he had been doing something cool when she showed up instead of lazing around on a twoleg fence teasing a small dog. The dog continued to bark from its spot on the other side, sensing the two of them on the other side. The sound annoyed him now that Kila was here with him, wanting to be able to actually hear her beautiful voice easily. He was instantly annoyed at the loud creature, and at himself for wishing for something so pathetic and unlike him.

However, the creature quieted after his thought, almost as if the universe had granted his wish. As if they're trying to mess me up! He thought indignantly. Except a silence settled among the two without the background noise; only making West more nervous. Though, he blinked his guarded expression back in place before she could notice the difference in him. Clearing his throat, he finally spoke; "Ki/Key!" (haven't decided how i or you want to spell it) The lonor almost cringed as the nicknamed slipped out before he could stop it. He had grown attached to calling her that when his thoughts had been consumed with her, and it easily slipped from his maw now. "Erm," He tried to continue, hoping she wouldn't notice. "I didn't expect you so soon." Blue eyes met her gaze for a second too long before he glanced away.
(I did go all out XDDD)
(Also awww that's cute! And however you wanna spell it is perfect :3)
Kila winced when he almost fell, and mentally cursed. Mouse-dung. Nice going, Kilana. She thought. Though she didnt say this out loud, searching his blue eyes. Goodness, how she loved those blue eyes! And again she cursed herself for such a thought. She stepped back when he leaped down, and smiled a little, ducking her head. His nickname made her grin slightly, a small giggle escaping her lips despite herself. Then she cut herself off mid-laugh, embarrassed, and cleared her throat. Kila didnt giggle. At all.

"I know. I just thought i'd come say goodbye now." She blinked, suddenly thrown by the disappointment in her voice, and it took a second for her to compose herself. Kila was a wanderer through and through, but she found herself wanting to stick around a little longer. But at the same time, the lands called her. Every land out there. Kila was a loner. Kila was a rogue. Kila was... Whatever she wanted to be.

But she couldnt be this. She couldnt be in love. She could like West. Not... Like that. "Me and my friends and brother and sister... We're heading off tomorrow to explore. Traveling." Kila informed, shifting her paws and looking down for a moment. "We're going off in the morning, so I figured i'd say my goodbyes now in case we dont run into eachother tomorrow." She turned her head away to eye the fence, ears flicking, waiting for his response. Once more she found herself wanting him to come along, but she knew that was impossible, wasnt it? He wouldnt do that, would he? A small spark of hope swirled deep within her chest... And it startled her. Kila wasnt used to that feeling. Kila had blocked that feeling out; Hope is for suckers. And yet she could feel it. It was there, light at the end of a tunnel.

Kila brought her eyes back to his face, and smiled again, this time a bit less genuine. She didnt want to leave him yet. Maybe she didnt have to. Maybe she could stay around for a bit. Maybe she could talk to him for a while. She couldnt just show up, say goodbye and then leave, right? Right. She would stay and talk with him for a while before heading back. Nothing wrong with that, right?

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old August 24th, 2017, 02:11 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
(I did go all out XDDD)
(Also awww that's cute! And however you wanna spell it is perfect :3)
Kila winced when he almost fell, and mentally cursed. Mouse-dung. Nice going, Kilana. She thought. Though she didnt say this out loud, searching his blue eyes. Goodness, how she loved those blue eyes! And again she cursed herself for such a thought. She stepped back when he leaped down, and smiled a little, ducking her head. His nickname made her grin slightly, a small giggle escaping her lips despite herself. Then she cut herself off mid-laugh, embarrassed, and cleared her throat. Kila didnt giggle. At all.

"I know. I just thought i'd come say goodbye now." She blinked, suddenly thrown by the disappointment in her voice, and it took a second for her to compose herself. Kila was a wanderer through and through, but she found herself wanting to stick around a little longer. But at the same time, the lands called her. Every land out there. Kila was a loner. Kila was a rogue. Kila was... Whatever she wanted to be.

But she couldnt be this. She couldnt be in love. She could like West. Not... Like that. "Me and my friends and brother and sister... We're heading off tomorrow to explore. Traveling." Kila informed, shifting her paws and looking down for a moment. "We're going off in the morning, so I figured i'd say my goodbyes now in case we dont run into eachother tomorrow." She turned her head away to eye the fence, ears flicking, waiting for his response. Once more she found herself wanting him to come along, but she knew that was impossible, wasnt it? He wouldnt do that, would he? A small spark of hope swirled deep within her chest... And it startled her. Kila wasnt used to that feeling. Kila had blocked that feeling out; Hope is for suckers. And yet she could feel it. It was there, light at the end of a tunnel.

Kila brought her eyes back to his face, and smiled again, this time a bit less genuine. She didnt want to leave him yet. Maybe she didnt have to. Maybe she could stay around for a bit. Maybe she could talk to him for a while. She couldnt just show up, say goodbye and then leave, right? Right. She would stay and talk with him for a while before heading back. Nothing wrong with that, right?

Goodbye? West fought to keep his nuetral expression in place, his own disappointment echoing Kila's. The sheer amount of the feeling shook West to his core; he had not realized he had gotten so attached to her in the short time they had known other. He didn't even know that much about her, but he already felt this way? The tom didn't understand himself sometimes.

His mind spun as she began to explain herself. His blue eyes locked onto her smiling face, but it wasn't the genuine smile he was expecting to see; which made him feel even more disappointed. It made him feel stupid for thinking that this she-cat that he had never seen before today actually lived near him. Her being a traveling spirit made much more sense. It explained why they hadn't met until now. Her words stung; it actually hurt him to think they would never see eachother again. Dispite his best efforts, he still wanted to know more about Kila. He wanted to know all of the stupid cheesy things, but that couldn't happen if she went away.

As her news began to sink in, a bit of panic settted into the pit of his stomach. If she leaves, then I'll never be able to get over this- this yucky feeling! By now, he really couldn't tell if his heart was beating fast because she was near him again, or if it was because of his own panic. As the realization of what he'd have to do to go through with his plan to get rid of these feelings, he forced himself to calm and really think. Could I really leave this place behind? His blue gaze searched his small amount of territory, his heart sinking.

However, something rose within him in response to these feelings; the attitude that usually protected him from such things. When did I become so weak..? I'm supposed to be a fearless daredevil! He narrowed his eyes, grinding his teeth; and with a bit of effort, he shoved every one of his feelings aside for the time being. The feelings lingered in the back of his mind, but at least West's walls and normal exterior were back in place.

The lonor returned his gaze to Kila, coolly assessing her for a moment. "You said you travel in a group, right?" He asked, forcing himself not to cringe at just the thought. He'd have to sacrifice his hatred for groups in order for this to work. "Would you mind if I tagged along for a while?" He continued quickly in order to explain himself. "Things have been boring here lately, I've been meaning to find something new to entertain myself. Going with you guys would probably be the best way to go about finding something... fun to do."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old August 24th, 2017, 02:43 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Goodbye? West fought to keep his nuetral expression in place, his own disappointment echoing Kila's. The sheer amount of the feeling shook West to his core; he had not realized he had gotten so attached to her in the short time they had known other. He didn't even know that much about her, but he already felt this way? The tom didn't understand himself sometimes.

His mind spun as she began to explain herself. His blue eyes locked onto her smiling face, but it wasn't the genuine smile he was expecting to see; which made him feel even more disappointed. It made him feel stupid for thinking that this she-cat that he had never seen before today actually lived near him. Her being a traveling spirit made much more sense. It explained why they hadn't met until now. Her words stung; it actually hurt him to think they would never see eachother again. Dispite his best efforts, he still wanted to know more about Kila. He wanted to know all of the stupid cheesy things, but that couldn't happen if she went away.

As her news began to sink in, a bit of panic settted into the pit of his stomach. If she leaves, then I'll never be able to get over this- this yucky feeling! By now, he really couldn't tell if his heart was beating fast because she was near him again, or if it was because of his own panic. As the realization of what he'd have to do to go through with his plan to get rid of these feelings, he forced himself to calm and really think. Could I really leave this place behind? His blue gaze searched his small amount of territory, his heart sinking.

However, something rose within him in response to these feelings; the attitude that usually protected him from such things. When did I become so weak..? I'm supposed to be a fearless daredevil! He narrowed his eyes, grinding his teeth; and with a bit of effort, he shoved every one of his feelings aside for the time being. The feelings lingered in the back of his mind, but at least West's walls and normal exterior were back in place.

The lonor returned his gaze to Kila, coolly assessing her for a moment. "You said you travel in a group, right?" He asked, forcing himself not to cringe at just the thought. He'd have to sacrifice his hatred for groups in order for this to work. "Would you mind if I tagged along for a while?" He continued quickly in order to explain himself. "Things have been boring here lately, I've been meaning to find something new to entertain myself. Going with you guys would probably be the best way to go about finding something... fun to do."
Kila watched his expression waver, and looked down at her paws again. Whatever she seemed to be feeling, he obviously felt, too. That, scared her. More than anything. Again there was that thought in the back of her mind; She wanted him to tag along. Wanted him to join in. She knew if she left now, these feelings would linger forever. She'd think of him constantly... It would drive her mad. But she couldnt just stay. She wasnt... That type of cat. Kila didnt like to be leashed down. She didnt like to be caged up. She wanted to be out there, with the wind, with the grass... With the world. But she also wanted... To be around him.

Kila took in a deep breath and brought her eyes back to his face, hating the silence between them with a passion. He was probably trying to think of something to say, and so was she. Something to say other than "goodbye". She didnt want to say that. She wanted him around. Wanted him to come. Would he come? Doubt it. I doubt it.

And then he spoke, finally, and Kila pricked her ears, just enjoying the sound of his voice. When his words finally became clear, she had to fight to keep all the emotions off her face. The giddy relief that surged through her nearly knocked her off her paws. It took a moment for the golden she-cat to speak, trying to keep her voice level. Trying to hide these emotions, to push them away. Luckily when she spoke, her tone gave nothing away of the happiness swirling around inside of her. That light at the end of a dark tunnel grew brighter. She wanted to hold onto it. Wanted to continue to hope.

"Of course." Kila's smile was much more genuine, much more real. Her eyes sparked slightly, regardless to how hard she tried to hide it. She ignored it. Ignored the happiness. Ignored the... The feelings. Whatever they were, she ignored them. Or, tried to. She couldnt focus too much on this. "We're an open group. It'd be nice for you to tag along with us for the journey- Its real fun out there, just... Exploring... Adventuring." She flicked her ears forward, keeping her gaze trained on West's face. Now she could show him. Show him the world. Show him everything out there and why she explored it. She could share that with him. The she-cat felt her paws tingle in anticipation at the thought, and wanted to smack herself for it. "You'd love it."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old August 24th, 2017, 08:22 PM
me when im alive

Quote:
Hamilton purred happily, leaning forward and licking her nose again. "I'm having more fun now that you're around." He said happily.
Tide smiled and purred. "You don't mean that." She giggled. She rubbed her nose and smiled more.

Last edited by shark sailor; August 24th, 2017 at 08:22 PM.
Old August 24th, 2017, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Haze View Post
Tide smiled and purred. "You don't mean that." She giggled. She rubbed her nose and smiled more.
"Oh yes I do~" Hamilton purred, leaning his head closer and gazing into her eyes. "You're beautiful, and sweet... Playful and kind..." His eyes sparkled happily. "I'm always alone, Sky. I meet cats who come and who go... And I think I'm finally brave enough to leave this life behind." He nuzzled her cheek gently. "I'll follow to the ends of the earth, Tide. That's a promise."

Last edited by rubinaito; August 24th, 2017 at 08:39 PM.
Old August 24th, 2017, 08:58 PM
me when im alive

Quote:
"Oh yes I do~" Hamilton purred, leaning his head closer and gazing into her eyes. "You're beautiful, and sweet... Playful and kind..." His eyes sparkled happily. "I'm always alone, Sky. I meet cats who come and who go... And I think I'm finally brave enough to leave this life behind." He nuzzled her cheek gently. "I'll follow to the ends of the earth, Tide. That's a promise."
Tide felt her fur heat up. "O-oh... Thank you, Hamilton." She purred quietly, going shy. She looked at her paws and smiled at them. Then noticed the sky. "I.. I have to go." She said, eyes widening. She climbed down and bounded over to the den, smiling.
Old August 25th, 2017, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Haze View Post
Tide felt her fur heat up. "O-oh... Thank you, Hamilton." She purred quietly, going shy. She looked at her paws and smiled at them. Then noticed the sky. "I.. I have to go." She said, eyes widening. She climbed down and bounded over to the den, smiling.
"Hey, wait! I'm not finished!" Hamilton laughed, sprinting after her. He ducked under a tree, picking up a recently killed rabbit and continued towards her. "I got another rabbit for your little group." He smiled at her, falling into step with the molly. "Perhaps I could meet them?"
Old August 25th, 2017, 11:24 AM
me when im alive

Quote:
"Hey, wait! I'm not finished!" Hamilton laughed, sprinting after her. He ducked under a tree, picking up a recently killed rabbit and continued towards her. "I got another rabbit for your little group." He smiled at her, falling into step with the molly. "Perhaps I could meet them?"
"Hm, I don't see why not. Kila'll be alright with it, I'm sure." Tide smiled back. "So... Tell me about yourself, sir Hamilton." She purred.

Last edited by shark sailor; August 25th, 2017 at 11:25 AM.