Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by ellie
Today 01:09 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Rani
Today 12:40 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Fish
Today 12:24 AM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 12:18 AM
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Yesterday 11:58 PM

Old February 4th, 2024, 10:45 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default battle royale! [open to apprentices and warriors!]

Event [#event]

Dusklion
She/her | 25 moons | Shadow Fiend • Go with the Flow • Beefed Up T3
Be prepared. It was the only thing that the dark tabby could think of as she sat in the middle of her camp. The Clan she loved so much, that she had come to over a year ago, was scrambling. Dusklion could tell they were barely treading water and that just wouldn't sit with her. She wanted them to be feared, to be respected. Clawing their way back towards the top would take more than establishing new high ranks and sending out patrols. It would take dedication, loyalty, and most importantly; claws and teeth.

"RiverClan apprentices 'n warriors! Gather up 'n follow me out to the territory if you want to sharpen your battle skills with a sparring competition. Let's goooo!"

With that Dusklion wasted no time in trotting out of camp and into the territory. Her tail was held high despite her smaller-than-average stature and she led with confidence - leaping over a fallen branch here, winding around a prickly thorn bush there. Soon enough she came to a stop in a pretty sizable opening in their territory.

"Alright, I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm pretty sure every Clan is eyeing us like a juicy piece of prey. Now, I know I'm not a belly-up morsal, 'n neither are any of you. So! We're gonna fix that 'n show the other Clans just who we are; startin' with relearnin' what it means to be a warrior with claws and fangs." She let her gaze swept the crowd, signature smirk on her face as her tail swished behind her. "But just plain fightin' is borin', so this'll be a competition! I'll be pairin' you up with another cat - warriors, you'll go with warriors, 'paws will be paired with another 'paw, 'n you'll spar until one winner comes out on top. The winners from their fights will advance on, so on 'n so forth - but don't move on until I say so. Oh - 'n if you whine, or complain, or start anythin', you're out. If you fight with claws out 'n draw blood; you're out. Got it?"

...Did she rip this off entirely from an older event that she had heard stories of from Fury? Perhaps. But he would be proud right? She briefly tossed a glance up towards the overcast morning sky, eyes searching briefly, before looking back at her Clan. Dusklion waited for the Clan to gather up before she would start splitting them up into their groups.

HOW THIS WORKS:
- Dusk will be pairing cats together to spar in my next post; apprentices will be paired with apprentices and warriors will be paired with warriors.

- Winners of the spar should be determined by IC experience and the actual spar itself. It'll be up to the roleplayers to determine this! (If a decision is unable to be reached, or the cats are evenly matched, let me know and I will roll dice to determine the winner!)

- Once you have won your spar, wait for my next post with Dusk before moving on, as she will be pairing winners from the previous rounds together to start the next round

- The two winners of this event (one apprentice winner and one warrior winner) will be gifted artwork (using a base) of their winning character! However I want to spice up participation even more; I will be selecting five random roleplayers who participate in this event to also do art of their character as well!

Next Post and First Round On: 2/8

[ @Dust @Dark @dino. @vellichor @Jade @naiad @Catherine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @vampire @Neso @Fawnhearted @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @eris @Frozen Reign @WinterMara @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @celeste @staurn @carmen @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @Galaxy_ @Apollo. @tallulah @bubble[error]. @Bean @Bean. @Tecumori @Dyna Fox @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @Rose @Cherry~ @Caspian @Red Dawn @Sakura. @lem~ @violin @dragonwind @Spookez. @Yunhos_Personal_Potato @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Leafy @The Doctor @Cornbread1233 @Sonwytheafr @Omari @Pangoligon @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Cubeisdagoat @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @shoomy! @silver. @Wyv3rn @Batt. @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @leopard. @Shellwhisker @leopardheart00 @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @TheLostAmongTheStars @arsenicCatnip @CapriSunx @Micanomancy @hawkboi @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Red_Fang @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Ravenswings @Firestar512 @tinypaws @DaphB) @Moon Shark @Kieran. @pink.ghostface @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @Collieheart @MangofDoom @arrow. @TherianInTheForest @Beanz @al3cc766 @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @Fawnheart<3 @JellyMoons @SentimentalSquid @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @RoboPrism ]

Last edited by taillow; February 7th, 2024 at 10:38 PM.
Old February 4th, 2024, 10:49 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: battle royale! [open to apprentices and warriors!]

WarmStream and Darkwind made there way over to follow the cat.

The greatest thrill is to not kill but to let live -James Oliver Curwood
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16-17‬ ‭NIV‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/111/jhn.3.16-17.NIV

Last edited by Samantha; February 4th, 2024 at 10:56 PM. Reason: Spelt name wrong.
Old February 4th, 2024, 10:50 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Kestrelskies walked over.

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old February 4th, 2024, 10:50 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Sparrowsnarl
RiverClan
he/him | 50 moons
[Large, fluffy, dark brown tabby with amber eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Dusklion - @tallulah ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Sparrowsnarl approached the talking cat, intrigued by the idea of a competition. It had been a while since his training, so he might be a bit rusty (aka his post count is very low teehee) but he would appreciate the practice nonetheless. He just hoped whoever he was paired with wasn't a jerk who gloated. That would just get him annoyed. The large tom nodded to Dusklion as he sat down nearby, eyeing the other cats approaching.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old February 4th, 2024, 10:57 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[ Cherryswirl - 52 Moons]
She/Her | Chaotic Good | Lionheart
Go With The Flow [Active]

A perfect chance to stretch their paws and get some of that rust worn off the joints! Tensions were... well tense. Anyone could see that. Especially with increasing border issues. That being said, Cherryswirl was quickly enthralled by Dusklion's call - more so her charisma in the initial statement. Before rushing out after Dusk and her other clanmates, the Lionheart quickly made her way over towards the apprentice den, poking her head inside in hopes that Wingpaw was around,

"Wing! Come join us for sparing - This will be good practice!" And with that, Cherryswirl was following the others out into the territory where she soon settled down with a beaming grin. After a moment of waiting, Dusklion spoke up again and Cherry found herself chortling at her quick jokes. As serious as the topic was, the humour was a good way to keep anxieties from rising.

"LOUD AND CLEAR, DUSKLION!" Cherryswirl called, perched forward expectantly and excitedly.

[ @tallulah - Potential Wing involvement? ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; February 4th, 2024 at 11:08 PM.
Old February 4th, 2024, 11:02 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Sad

Streamstorm
(Header goes here)
@tallulah

Origionally laying on a rock, Streamstorm lifted his head at the sudden call. The memory of the attack on his hunting patrol by the rival Windclan still left a trace of bitterness on his tongue whenever he spoke about it. A chance to spare would certainly allow him to be a better warrior for his clan. Pushing himself onto his paws he followed the group out of camp. His eye looked over the different cats that were joining, a good chance to get an idea of who he may be placed with.

Help me hatch my babies
Old February 5th, 2024, 12:01 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw wondered over with a smirk. A challenge sounded like fun
Old February 5th, 2024, 01:10 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Moonpaw listened intently
Old February 5th, 2024, 01:23 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Winterpaw walked over.

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old February 5th, 2024, 06:53 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The warriors attention swerved towards the source of a strong yowl, his ears perked curiously.

Some friendly fire? Deerspark could use that, heck, he could use anything right now.

It had been awhile since he'd fought anything so he was willing to kick his tired bones back in shape.

He had been lazying around a lot more than usual, his green eyes always groggily looking around in case anything happened that required him. But that day was long coming.

To be frank, Deerspark was sick of feeling useless and ten moons older than he was. This could be perfect for him.

Of course there'd be no guarantee that he'd win, but that didn't matter. He was just a few steps closer to feeling like himself again.

Deerspark blinked slowly before nodding his head and planting his sore paws into the ground.

Tags; @tallulah

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!