by sock
Last post by sock
Today 06:56 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 22nd, 2020, 09:33 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Default Re: Playdate

"Yikes!" Cloverspring was smushed under Mossygrove's thick fur. "Okay, okay, get off me!" She didn't want to admit she was getting tired. @punkscape
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old October 22nd, 2020, 11:21 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@ChillCat

"S-Sorry," Mossygrove mewed as she hopped up off the ground and off from the other cat. She readied herself in a battle stance just in case Cloverspring had a counter attack planned.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 22nd, 2020, 11:26 AM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
The laugh, the look on Goslingpaw's face. Would that be the last thing she would see? Would it be? Thornpaw couldn't breathe, or barely, choking on the air and her own fearscent. As Goslingpaw's claws, talons, dug into her, she let out a loud whimper, and tried to squirm once more, hoping desperately someone would come, or Goslingpaw would realize she shouldn't do this. It didn't happen, as she knew it wouldn't. The fang dug into her, splitting flesh, and she let out a wail, helpless now in her fear and pain. It hurt so much, so much, she was wailing, crying, and blood was dripping from her already, and Goslingpaw was still moving, still making her hurt. Another strangled cry escaped her maw, as she dangled there, her paws churning the air as she tried to flee. She couldn't, and a moment later she was flying through the air, her throat and scruff spewing blood. She had landed, she knew, from the bone jarring thud as she smashed into the ground. Her head jounced, and blood continued to spill out, causing her to let out another wail. She couldn't think, she didn't know what to do. What DID you do, when a cat threw you, and you were bleeding all over the place? All she could really think to do was to crawl away, so she tried, a trail of blood following her as she slid through the Riverclan mud, exhausted already, but having barely moved.
Goslingpaw

Just as she had oh so desperately hoped, a few gouts of her smaller adversary's blood then poured out, and Goslingpaw watched in awe as the red liquid whirled in alonside the grooves of mud. She scoffed, the feverishly deranged light fading from her eyes, leaving in place a pair of shadowed orange orbs. "You could have at least put up a fight!" she growled, and snatched the bloodied cat's tail-tip in her jaws just as she began hauling herself away from the tortoiseshell. "Whatever. I did what I wanted to do." With this being said, Goslingpaw then let loose the apprentice's tail, lips crinkling. Heh. Chances were the dusty rat would go on about her life with a few good scars. And it will be all because of me, Goslingpaw confirmed, feeling cheery. At least.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; October 22nd, 2020 at 11:27 AM.
Old October 22nd, 2020, 11:36 AM
i am kenough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post

Quiverpaw slid to a stop, surprisingly gracefully, as her tackle missed. She expected retaliation and was surprised when nothing but a taunt is flung her way. Turn back to stare down Plumpaw, she let the words in one ear and out the next, not bothered by what she was saying. She didn't bother to reply, instead focusing on the task at paw. Obviously, Plumpaw was fast. But, Quiverpaw was a WindClan cat - she could be faster. She inched closer at first, looking for any opening. Then, she pounced - suddenly and without warning - aiming to land on the other's back.
Of course one wouldn't meet the same strike of good luck twice so soon. And, there was the added fact that Plumpaw had never been in an actual battle, either. Plumpaw can't react in time before Quiverpaw's strike and topples sideways. Wriggling frantically, the apprentice struggles to pull any sort of helpful information up from the depths of her mind. What should she do? What was the tactic to use to escape this? "You- You dumb big heavy loaf!" she stammers out in an attempt to draw the other she-cat's attention away from her attacks, before twisting her body to try and snap her teeth over any part of Quiverpaw that she could find. Knowing this was a mock battle, she did try to keep it relatively soft- Surely the other apprentice wouldn't mind a nibble?
Old October 22nd, 2020, 11:36 AM
oyasumi

Oh thank Starclan. Cloverspring bounced back, and studied her opponent to look for a weak spot. She swiped her paws at Mossygrove's chest in an effort to get her to open up. @punkscape

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old October 22nd, 2020, 11:49 AM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

My Mood: Goofy

Dimtail's opponent seemed to have removed themselves. Ah well. He looked around for another Riverclan warrior before his eyes laid on two apprentices. One was Thornpaw and the other was... a Riverclan apprentice. And Thornpaw... He raced over growling at Goslingpaw. He aimed to straight up knock her over and pin her down. He was a Windclan warrior of typical build, but he was still heavier and larger than this apprentice. She had MURDERED Thornpaw! (I really, really, really, really hope this is ok) :| @gs29513 @Corruptx
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.

Last edited by Jessica1917; October 22nd, 2020 at 11:50 AM.
Old October 22nd, 2020, 12:00 PM
oyasumi

(I hope it's okay for me to jump in, I just want Mothshade to do something during the raid and it's in character. If it's not what you want I'll get rid of it) @Corruptx @gs29513 @Jessica1917

Mothshade STILL hadn't found anyone to fight and was really getting angry. Wait, he smelled blood, that wasn't supposed to happen! He looked around for the source and saw Goslingpaw ripping into a Windclan apprentice. Typical.
"GOSLINGPAW I SWEAR TO STARCLAN-" he screeched and he went to either restrain her or help the apprentice. (whatever u want mah dude)
Jeez, that Windclan apprentice is wrecked. Poor thing. What was that crazy cat thinking?

Old October 22nd, 2020, 12:06 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

The blood continued to flow, as Thornpaw kept moving, not looking back, not wanting, not daring to look back. She wasn't sure how deep her cuts were, if her throat would bleed out, if SHE would bleed out and die. All that was in her mind now was to escape, get away from this crazy, nutcase cat that might have tried to kill her. Just as she had almost reached a bush, one of the few on the marsh, she heard the voice behind her, and almost against her will turned her head to look, to judge the distance, and her cuts began to bleed even more. As she felt the teeth attach to her tail, her terror was heightened even more, if that was possible. If that was possible.
As she was dragged back, to what she felt was her death, she thrashed, claws out now, just panicking, even cutting into her own body as she tried to escape. The last words, and the release, and she was moving again, paws scrabbling in the mud, she slithered into the sanctuary of the bush, and froze, unable to muster up anymore motion. Except to try and lick her wounds, which seemed to have multiplied, likely through rocks or SOMETHING she had slid over in the mud. She could hear some commotion, cats yowling at Goslingpaw. Goslingpaw. That was the name of the cat, that specter of death, that she feared. She didn't care what happened at this point. She just wanted to get away, or forget. But it wasn't to be. All she could do was lie there, with no strength left, bleeding, and bleeding, and bleeding. It was slowing yes, but it was still steadily bleeding, Thornpaw's strength even more. @ChillCat @Corruptx @Jessica1917
Old October 22nd, 2020, 12:17 PM
oyasumi

(Are you planning to kill Thornpaw? Because Mothshade wants to be the next med cat so he can try to help her @gs29513 @Corruptx )

Mothshade ran around in a panic collecting cobwebs. It was pretty much the only herb he knew by heart, but goldenrod was supposed to do something for wounds too, right?

Once he had collected enough, Mothshade returned to the battlefield with cobwebs, but no goldenrod. That apprentice couldn't have gotten far, right? The trail of blood leading to a bush was a telltale sign and he crouched under it. "Sweetie? I've got cobwebs to help you. Please come out. If you can't I'll come in and help you." Yikes, he was too big to fit under the bush. "I can't fit. Can you move?" What was wrong with Goslingpaw? Mothshade knew she was off the walls, but this was obscene. Lionstar had to do something, she was too dangerous.

Last edited by ChillCat; October 22nd, 2020 at 12:31 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2020, 12:23 PM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

My Mood: Goofy

(ok, so I'm going to remove Dimtail from the situation, it seems things are crazy enough in that corner without another cat, so pretend Dimtail never came over there c: )
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.
Closed Thread