Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 02:50 PM
Who are you, and why are...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:37 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by ollie
Today 02:25 PM
a tulip begins to bloom...
Last post by PoisonOrchid
Today 02:19 PM
Come Along with Me, It's...
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:15 PM

Old April 20th, 2024, 11:32 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active

Lightningstorm paused, her paw in midair as Orangepaw spoke. Slowly, she turned around to stare at him, her expression carefully neutral despite the storm brewing in her eyes. The deputy was dead. He had just died. She had been attempting to be there for her mate, and this apprentice had gotten in the way of that for what she had assumed was a valid, understandable reason. Much like Crowtooth, the paw suffered from breathing problems. It wasn't something he could control, and so she did her duty, regardless of what she wanted. Of what the cat she loved needed. Because that was what being a medicine cat was about. Putting others first while never being given a second thought. Or so she'd assumed.

It wasn't the question that rubbed her the wrong way. In truth, she would have declined regardless. She was only seventeen moons old. Unless the clan was planning on killing her soon, she wasn't going anywhere. Both Cowtuft and StarClan had made sure of that. She didn't need a replacement. And yet it seemed the clan was already looking for one. Or rather Watertail was.

Had the tom begun whispering behind her back? She knew of the rumors. The random cats who liked to talk about how she hadn't gotten an apprentice yet. After they had tried to either exile or kill her. After they had disposed of her mentor like if he had been nothing more than an overripe pile of fox dung. They hadn't cared about her. She knew that much. She could count one one paw how many cats had given her a social call since that wretched day. And even without the attempts at polite conversation, even after she had tried to remove herself from the public eye... the talks never ceased, did they? Because that was all WindClan knew how to do. Gossip. Spread idle rumors in the breeze like if their life depended on it.

Without another word, Lightningstorm retreated to her den, searching for the juniper berry she had promised the tom. Yes, she was angry. The callous way he had suggested taking over for her when he had already made a point of separating her from the grieving felines. There had been no tact. But it did not stop him from being her patient. Above all else, the healer always made sure the clan's cats were healthy enough to live another day. A far kinder treatment than was ever offered to her.

"The berry should hold you up for the next few days. New-leaf seems to be rough on the lungs of those affected by some scarring or condition, innit? I'll speak to Twilightstar about you. See what we can do for you. For now, go rest. Otherwise the juniper berry will have been a waste," she ordered after she dropped the berry before the tom, twitching an ear to let him know the conversation was done.

[-1 Juniper Berry]
@SeonghwasBunnyEars [Orangepaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old April 21st, 2024, 06:23 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active

Lightningstorm paused, her paw in midair as Orangepaw spoke. Slowly, she turned around to stare at him, her expression carefully neutral despite the storm brewing in her eyes. The deputy was dead. He had just died. She had been attempting to be there for her mate, and this apprentice had gotten in the way of that for what she had assumed was a valid, understandable reason. Much like Crowtooth, the paw suffered from breathing problems. It wasn't something he could control, and so she did her duty, regardless of what she wanted. Of what the cat she loved needed. Because that was what being a medicine cat was about. Putting others first while never being given a second thought. Or so she'd assumed.

It wasn't the question that rubbed her the wrong way. In truth, she would have declined regardless. She was only seventeen moons old. Unless the clan was planning on killing her soon, she wasn't going anywhere. Both Cowtuft and StarClan had made sure of that. She didn't need a replacement. And yet it seemed the clan was already looking for one. Or rather Watertail was.

Had the tom begun whispering behind her back? She knew of the rumors. The random cats who liked to talk about how she hadn't gotten an apprentice yet. After they had tried to either exile or kill her. After they had disposed of her mentor like if he had been nothing more than an overripe pile of fox dung. They hadn't cared about her. She knew that much. She could count one one paw how many cats had given her a social call since that wretched day. And even without the attempts at polite conversation, even after she had tried to remove herself from the public eye... the talks never ceased, did they? Because that was all WindClan knew how to do. Gossip. Spread idle rumors in the breeze like if their life depended on it.

Without another word, Lightningstorm retreated to her den, searching for the juniper berry she had promised the tom. Yes, she was angry. The callous way he had suggested taking over for her when he had already made a point of separating her from the grieving felines. There had been no tact. But it did not stop him from being her patient. Above all else, the healer always made sure the clan's cats were healthy enough to live another day. A far kinder treatment than was ever offered to her.

"The berry should hold you up for the next few days. New-leaf seems to be rough on the lungs of those affected by some scarring or condition, innit? I'll speak to Twilightstar about you. See what we can do for you. For now, go rest. Otherwise the juniper berry will have been a waste," she ordered after she dropped the berry before the tom, twitching an ear to let him know the conversation was done.

[-1 Juniper Berry]
@SeonghwasBunnyEars [Orangepaw]
Orangepaw looked at the medicine cat. "I'm sorry if I made you upset. I hope you didn't take my words the wrong way..." He whispered, his eyes shameful as he picked up the berry with a small thankful dip of his head.
Are you serious! Orangepaw you made such a Woah-is-me way of it! Now she probably thinks your a stupid mouse brain who as nothing better to do that complain about himself! Don't try to get people's attention, just keep a smile on and your sadness inside. Then you won't cause any more problems! Orangepaw's inner voice seemd to yowl at him. Taking the berry and eating it carefully he sighed. Padding out to where Watertail looked at him, Watertail looked worried. "What happened?" The senior Tom mewed, Orangepaw then told his father what had happened, also explaining how he didn't like making it a Woah-is-me situation and his regrets. Watertail then met Orangepaw's words with a creepy silence. "Don't make everything about yourself Orangepaw, we get it your sad. And as your father you can talk to me but don't let your sadness reflect on others, and don't be so open about it" Watertail muttered, "Thats how I got through life, come on lets go get you some rest" The senior Tom gave a sorrow glance at the medicine cat den before sending Orangepaw off.

(I love Lightningstorm <3)

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3