Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:09 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by poppy
Today 10:07 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:06 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 10:05 AM

Old November 27th, 2017, 03:18 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Mae's Finder - Main Clans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
I now have the ability to edit my original posts! The first page is updated with all the roles that have been accepted up until now! There are still many available! Thank you to everyone who has viewed, applied, or posted so far; I appreciate it very much so!

@AbsurdJinx I will be starting an RP shortly in the ThunderClan clearing with Coyotecry, but I am more than up for cloning her in the territory for a mid-day stroll with Flareheart? Unless you would rather wait to RP them both in the ThunderClan clearing!

@PeaFlower I will go right ahead and post Jaypaw in the apprentices den, and will definitely mention you when done!

@Doodle I must say, Grovepaw is an amazing character! I would love to have her as Jaypaw's crush from back in ThunderClan! Accepted! As for Dawnkit's future mentor, I did not unfortunately have the ability to edit, and Celestial had already been accepted with Daisyshade. But if you would like, Lilyfire could be a mother figure in young Dawnkit's life since her own mother, Sunbreeze, was captured by humans?

@Lonestar23 Oh my, thank you so much for your applications! I would love for Emberwing to take Brightkit on as her first apprentice! She is rather young, but I know Brightkit will be the perfect fit for her! For Kestrelpaw, the role of Jaypaw's ThunderClan crush has been given to Grovepaw, but would she be able to be another one of his best friends from back in his birthplace? Maybe like an extremely close, but platonic, bond? And your reasoning for Copperkit's role is absolutely brilliant! I could definitely see an amazing friendship forming between the two!
Thanks! I'll update Grove's page with that then, I can see these two being very cute together <3

As for Lily, I can't exactly see her being a mother figure yet- she's quite reckless, and not very tender xD Plus she's still so young. I could definitely see her acting as a sort of older sister to Dawn, perhaps being a sort of cat that Dawn looks up to?

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old November 27th, 2017, 03:22 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

I don't really have time to do the whole form at the moment, but maybe my WC apprentices Chanterellepaw or Monarchpaw could be friends or crushes? Especially crushes with Chanterelle, that would cause some drama because another to, has a big crush on her and they've been hanging out recently...

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old November 27th, 2017, 06:25 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@Mauve

Well, I wouldn't want to overwhelm you. Just give me a call when your roleplay is over! c=
Old November 27th, 2017, 06:35 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

@AbsurdJinx Oh, that is most alright then! I will leave a note on your profile once I am finished!

@Doodle That sounds marvelous! And yes, I do see now that Lilyfire is rather young. She can definitely be a sisterly figure for young Dawnkit. I can see the two becoming close over a short period of time - Dawnkit may just follow the young warrior around in her spare time!

@Mayflower Ah, yes I would love to know a bit more about the two before accepting them! Just a bit about their personalities, appearance, age,
etc. The form is the best way to show those I've seen; thanks!

Last edited by Mauve; November 27th, 2017 at 06:47 PM.
Old November 27th, 2017, 06:48 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Name || Ashnose

Age || 13 moons

Gender || Male

Residence || ShadowClan

Appearance || Ash is a darker gray British Shorthair. He's got thick and soft ash colored fur. You'll commonly find little burrs or twigs getting stuck in his pelt, making him spend more time grooming himself than he wants to. Underneath his pelt is a strong frame with plenty of trained muscle. These muscles are not so visible under his fluffy pelt. His enemies will see his fluffy gray pelt, but not the strength hidden beneath it. Ash has got a black nose and a tail that is relatively shorter than the cats around him. He's got brilliant amber / orange eyes that appear brighter than they actually are.

Personality || Ashnose is a good natured and loyal ShadowClan warrior. He's one of the Clan's
bravest warriors. His hunting and fighting skills are on point and sought after by cats of all the Clans. Ash puts up a big wall between himself and cats of any other Clan. He believes the other Clans have fluff for brains and threaten the safety of ShadowClan and the cats that he cares for. When amongst the cats of his own Clan, Ash is thoughtful, passionate, and caring. He's pretty straight forward and open with cats of ShadowClan. Ash loves his friends, but places a strong emphasis on his family and closest friends. Ash is also very faith driven and trusting of StarClan. He believes he was born to serve ShadowClan and StarClan and only do what's best for his Clanmates. One of his biggest flaws is that he is impulsive when angered by a cat of another Clan and is likely to start a fight. (This is really basic, but he's a WIP and hasn't been rped yet)

Role || Shadowtail's enemy

Why they would fit this role || Ashnose is a very loyal ShadowClan warrior. As stated above, he has a strong distaste for the other Clans, including the Dusk Syndicate. Given his the Dusk Syndicate's past, I'm sure Ash would be disgusted that one of them were among his beloved Clanmates. He's generally a sweet guy, but non-ShadowClan cats bring out the worst in him.

Any storyline ideas || It's possible that Shadetail could do something super mega big that would change Ash's mind. It would have to be some big gesture to Ash that would make him accept Shadetail as one of his Clanmates. Whether or not this happens is up to you c:

Other || @Mauve

Questions || I hope that you don't mind that he's never been rped before and I'm quite new to the site as well
Old November 27th, 2017, 06:53 PM
stardust memories

@Thistledawn Ah, I can absolutely see a rivalry brewing between the two! My plan for Shadetail is to have the opinions of his Clanmates get to him, and becomes a lot more shady of a character! Though, I can see something big happening to change Ashnose's mind, I'm just not particularly sure what yet. But I am excited to RP them to figure it out!
Old November 27th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
@Thistledawn Ah, I can absolutely see a rivalry brewing between the two! My plan for Shadetail is to have the opinions of his Clanmates get to him, and becomes a lot more shady of a character! Though, I can see something big happening to change Ashnose's mind, I'm just not particularly sure what yet. But I am excited to RP them to figure it out!
Sounds awesome! Thanks!
Old November 29th, 2017, 07:13 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Name- Sablefur
Age- 12 moons
Gender- Female
Residence- ThunderClan
Rank- Warrior
Appearance- Sable is a small, lithe, she-cat. She has sleek fur in an almost solid brown color besides a spot of white on her chest and pale blueish-green eyes.
Personality- Sable is very assertive, almost to the point where she seems a bit cocky - and she has the mind and mouth to back it up, being a very witty and intelligent she-cat. She also loves to take risks, finding it thrilling to try new things or to bend the rules to the breaking point; and, of course, she always seems to know how to avoid the consequences. This cat is very prone to adopt leadership roles and take the initiative to act on the other’s behalf, and through this I must say that a strong sense of ambition is also an important trait to attribute to her as well. She wants to be something important someday, what role she will take on in the world, she doesn't know yet. She's very competitive, always wanting to come out on top, and can get pretty nasty with herself and sometimes others when she loses. However, that doesn't seem to happen very often - and by that, I mean losing. She's a natural at pretty much everything; fighting, hunting, making friends... just to name a few. This she-cat packs a lot of temper into such a small body, and can get quite worked up at times. When she's angry, you'll definitely know.
Role- Emberwing's competitor
Why They Would Fit This Role- Sablefur is extremely competitive with anyone she meets. I feel like she'd fit the role.
Any Storyline Ideas- I feel like there are a lot of options we could go with. We'll have to come up with some sort of backstory to how they met and became so competitive with eachother. I was thinking since Sablefur is so assertive, she might've made the first move even though she is younger. Or maybe their mentors paried them up for Emberwing to teach her some things because she'd been an apprentice for a bit longer (back when they were both apprentices) and it turned into some sort of competition between them.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old December 22nd, 2017, 02:01 PM
stardust memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Name- Sablefur
Age- 12 moons
Gender- Female
Residence- ThunderClan
Rank- Warrior
Appearance- Sable is a small, lithe, she-cat. She has sleek fur in an almost solid brown color besides a spot of white on her chest and pale blueish-green eyes.
Personality- Sable is very assertive, almost to the point where she seems a bit cocky - and she has the mind and mouth to back it up, being a very witty and intelligent she-cat. She also loves to take risks, finding it thrilling to try new things or to bend the rules to the breaking point; and, of course, she always seems to know how to avoid the consequences. This cat is very prone to adopt leadership roles and take the initiative to act on the other’s behalf, and through this I must say that a strong sense of ambition is also an important trait to attribute to her as well. She wants to be something important someday, what role she will take on in the world, she doesn't know yet. She's very competitive, always wanting to come out on top, and can get pretty nasty with herself and sometimes others when she loses. However, that doesn't seem to happen very often - and by that, I mean losing. She's a natural at pretty much everything; fighting, hunting, making friends... just to name a few. This she-cat packs a lot of temper into such a small body, and can get quite worked up at times. When she's angry, you'll definitely know.
Role- Emberwing's competitor
Why They Would Fit This Role- Sablefur is extremely competitive with anyone she meets. I feel like she'd fit the role.
Any Storyline Ideas- I feel like there are a lot of options we could go with. We'll have to come up with some sort of backstory to how they met and became so competitive with eachother. I was thinking since Sablefur is so assertive, she might've made the first move even though she is younger. Or maybe their mentors paried them up for Emberwing to teach her some things because she'd been an apprentice for a bit longer (back when they were both apprentices) and it turned into some sort of competition between them.
I absolutely adore Sablefur! I can definitely see the last storyline of them being paired up for training, and Sable getting confident in beating Ember despite being younger, and the rivalry starting from there! Sablefur is accepted as Emberwing's competitor; thank you so much for your beautiful application!
Old December 26th, 2017, 04:38 PM
stardust memories

Bump! 11 more roles still available! Thank you to all who have applied so far!