Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM

Old February 2nd, 2024, 10:09 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: January Gathering

Fogkit
riverclan kit | he/him | 5 moons | albino
purrks; kitty softpaws (inactive) | tags; @Undertaker [Dawnstar], @Lillith [Slytiger]

Fogkit puffs out his chest. He’s so tall! Fogkit leans over Dawnstar’s tail. Maybe he can… sleep here until the gathering ends. He glances at the shining stars of Silverpelt above. Has he ever stayed up this late?

He finally gets comfortable, only for Dawnstar’s to be ripped away from him as she stands. The white fluffball goes to grumble, but stops. No. The little kit puffs out his chest, jaw rigid.

A moon? A whole moon?? Fogkit takes a deep breath. The hot, stinging, gut churnin guilt rising up his spine and neck. He’s going to have to live with this for another moon.

Yes, ma’am.” Fogkit stands and begins to walk after her, a giant compared to him. Fogkit looks back at Slytiger, his dull blue eyes brightening a little.

And thank you, Slytiger,” Fogkit whispers. Then, he returns his attention to where he is going. Fogkit desperately doesn’t want to step in mud again.

(apologies for low quality, i am VERY curious as to what will happen to fog heheheheh)

Old February 2nd, 2024, 10:48 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post

r o t p a w
╭ ┈┈┈ ╮
shadowclan apprentice7 moons
he/theyquestioningbewitched-rotting breath
╰ ┈┈┈ ╯

Rotpaw’s fur fluffs up at Squirrelpaw’s sudden shout. They immediately attempt to flatten it, shaking his head. How does he still flinch so often? Rotpaw makes a note to practice not flinching in the future.

The apprentice blinks at Squirrelpaw and her apology. “It’s not a big deal,” Rotpaw says with a shrug.

You… don’t look great. Do you need to see Lar- Lostspark?” He looks her up and down, a bit of worry crossing his face (shockingly). She looks like she’s twitching, and he can feel the heat coming from her fur. Does she have a fever? Why’d she come go the gathering with a fever? Rotpaw has to stop themself from wrinkling their nose.

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 8 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

not a big deal?? squirrelpaw is pretty sure her heart skips a beat, thankful for rotpaw's nonchalant attitude. or maybe she's having a heart attack. she really cannot tell.

she freezes. she doesn't look great? wait, does she look sick? mentally screaming, she shakes her head. "i- I'm...I feel..fine. just.." she trails off, attention turning to dawnstar announcing that shadowclan was leaving. she holds back a sigh, visibly relaxing. great, she needs to get out of here!! "o-oh..umm..would you lo-look at that..haha. bye." she says with a forced smile, and then scampers off. she's horrified to remember that rotpaw, in fact, is one of her denmates.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old February 4th, 2024, 10:45 AM
fatha it's me michael

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

A tall offwhite she-cat, with brown, black, dark gray speckles, and blue/green heterochromia.

VC: a light Hungarian + British accent; a purr after every "r."

Purrk(s): Monkey's Paw (wish & withdrawal determined)
Maplepaw didn't respond. Not that she was trying to be rude or anything, but she just genuinely didn't know the answer. Most of the time, if one clan left, then all the others leave, too. It can't be a gathering without all four of the clans. But then, sometimes one clan wouldn't be there, so it'd be a three clan gathering, but then...

Ugh, she was overthinking again. Maplepaw had to give a response. "Yes. Prrrobably."

Heh... it was quite funny. At first, Maplepaw didn't really want to come. She was completely fine with staying in camp in her nest. But now... she didn't want to leave. She wanted to stay. Swanberry had been nicer than anyone Maplepaw had met. Maybe, if she could convince the leaders, then the gathering could continue. She wouldn't have to leave!

Maplepaw quickly snapped back to reality. Why would the leaders listen to a tiny apprentice like her? It would take all of the clans to have the leaders listen.

19/100
@Marigoldwhisper

Credits to the Warriors Wiki for image.

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd
Old February 4th, 2024, 11:35 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by violin View Post

A tall offwhite she-cat, with brown, black, dark gray speckles, and blue/green heterochromia.

Maplepaw didn't respond. Not that she was trying to be rude or anything, but she just genuinely didn't know the answer. Most of the time, if one clan left, then all the others leave, too. It can't be a gathering without all four of the clans. But then, sometimes one clan wouldn't be there, so it'd be a three clan gathering, but then...

Ugh, she was overthinking again. Maplepaw had to give a response. "Yes. Prrrobably."

Heh... it was quite funny. At first, Maplepaw didn't really want to come. She was completely fine with staying in camp in her nest. But now... she didn't want to leave. She wanted to stay. Swanberry had been nicer than anyone Maplepaw had met. Maybe, if she could convince the leaders, then the gathering could continue. She wouldn't have to leave!

Maplepaw quickly snapped back to reality. Why would the leaders listen to a tiny apprentice like her? It would take all of the clans to have the leaders listen.

19/100
@Marigoldwhisper

[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC
"No one knows how far I'll go."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Swanberry's eyes slithered around the clearing, her gaze trying to find something interesting.

Oh, why couldn't Fourtrees be filled with pretty shells just like Riverclan? It took her painfully long to find something shiny enough to give to the pretty Windclan apprentice.

"Excuse me for a moment," she said apologetically as she began to pad over to a loose feather. It was a ravens, she could tell by its colorful sheen. She then trotted back up to Maplepaw, dropping the snow dappled feather at their claws.

"Here," she smiled. "Something to remember me by. I have the sight of a thousand wolves so I'll be able to see that feather from miles away!" -Swanberry gestured to her eyes- "Just wear it to the next gathering. I'll definitely spot you."

Then she paused for a moment, her expression flattering. "Are you okay with feathers? I can find something else if you'd like."

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old February 6th, 2024, 04:44 PM
fatha it's me michael

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

!!

A raven's feather? How... pretty.

Maplepaw took the feather, and stuck it in her shoulder fur. She then glanced back up at Swanberry. "Yes. Fine." She nodded at the she-cat. Plus, raven feathers were pretty.

"You?" Maplepaw asked Swanberry. She was meant to ask what about you? but once again, some mysterious force stopped her.

20/100
+1 raven feather obtained
@Marigoldwhisper

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd
Old February 6th, 2024, 05:01 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by violin View Post

!!

A raven's feather? How... pretty.

Maplepaw took the feather, and stuck it in her shoulder fur. She then glanced back up at Swanberry. "Yes. Fine." She nodded at the she-cat. Plus, raven feathers were pretty.

"You?" Maplepaw asked Swanberry. She was meant to ask what about you? but once again, some mysterious force stopped her.

20/100
+1 raven feather obtained
@Marigoldwhisper

[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC
"No one knows how far I'll go."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

It took her an embarrassingly long time to fully process Maplepaw's words. She just stared for a moment, her eyes squinted and clouded.

Sometimes she felt like she belonged in the elders den.

Then pale warrior shook her head. "Oh, it's alright. I have plenty stuffed up into my den. I have more than enough, trust me."

Swanberry paused to scratch at the back of her neck, snow falling out of her thick pelt in waves. "Thanks for asking though." She added with a smile.

"Well, I uh-" She began, making little balls of snow with the tip of her claw. "I'll see you soon. Don't you ever forget me, alright?"

With a kind acknowledging nod, she got up and padded back towards camp. She already knew that Birdsnow (the deputy who was technically now the leader?) Was back in camp, so Swanberry really had no right to stay here at Fourtrees.

She looked behind her shoulder once, giving herself one last change to really drill Maplepaw into her brain.

As she left, her dull silhouette only got smaller and smaller in the beating snow.

(I think that's all! Would you like to end the roleplay here? Of course, you can post Maplepaw's reaction lol, but generally speaking^^)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!