Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM

Old November 4th, 2023, 10:58 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

Clans November Gathering

Please wait for your respective Clan leader or deputy to post before you arrive!

HIGH RANKS - PLEASE USE THIS CODE FOR YOUR ROLEPLAY POSTS WITH YOUR CHARACTER!
Quote:
[announcement ] [/announcement ]
Make sure you close the brackets for your post coding!

Roleplayers, feel free to have your cats react to what the leaders are saying!
You can search #announcement in this thread to find all the high rank posts you get to respond to!

[ @dino. @Starfall @Undertaker @elaif @Moonraven @Lillith ]
Old November 4th, 2023, 11:00 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: November Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 18 moons | Mind Reader - ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

Once again, the terrible time had come for another gathering. Cats talking so loud, eyes on her no matter how much she wanted to hide…. The terrible responsibility of explaining how another one of their leaders had died so soon. Larkwing… star… didn’t know if she could stand the idea of that, would the other clans decide to shoot her with their accusatory glares and words as well as her own clan? Would the whispers of rebellion that were already sounding from every corner of the camp clearing and their territory going to follow her here too? …Was she just being paranoid?

Luckily enough, it seemed that RiverClan was the first to arrive at the Seastones, so, for the moment at least, Lark could prepare herself. Pausing just before entering the area where the clans would gather, Lark cast a glance back to her clan, wondering briefly if they would behave. It seemed like every gathering always had some sort of fuss… last moons being an odd, slightly less rowdy exception. Maybe this moon would be more of that. Stars, she hoped so.

“Let’s go,” she said to her clan, flicking an ear for them to follow her, and Lark led the way across the sandy ground, finding her way to the stones she and the other leaders would sit atop to address the other clans, and jumped up, green eyes seeing the Seastones from a whole new vantage point and perspective. It was… pretty. Intimidating, yes, but Lark found it quite pretty up here. And then she remembered that she’d have to share this perch with the other leaders and she suppressed a shudder. Bumblestar, Twilightstar and Dawnstar… the three other leaders all had some things she didn’t, experience, their names, and extra lives, even if it was only a few. A wave of inferiority coursed through the tortie’s veins, begging her to step down from here, from this spot she didn’t deserve.

That cat she had met in the Dark Forest came to her mind then, and she realized she didn’t know his name, and had never asked. That was rude of her, he’d probably hold a grudge about that. But she couldn’t retreat or back down now, that would only be proving his assumptions about her right. So, head held high, Larkstar sat on the stone, tail curled over her paws, and waited for the rest of the forest to descend upon them.

RIVERCLAN HAS ARRIVED
Old November 4th, 2023, 11:05 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 18 moons | Mind Reader - ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

Once again, the terrible time had come for another gathering. Cats talking so loud, eyes on her no matter how much she wanted to hide…. The terrible responsibility of explaining how another one of their leaders had died so soon. Larkwing… star… didn’t know if she could stand the idea of that, would the other clans decide to shoot her with their accusatory glares and words as well as her own clan? Would the whispers of rebellion that were already sounding from every corner of the camp clearing and their territory going to follow her here too? …Was she just being paranoid?

Luckily enough, it seemed that RiverClan was the first to arrive at the Seastones, so, for the moment at least, Lark could prepare herself. Pausing just before entering the area where the clans would gather, Lark cast a glance back to her clan, wondering briefly if they would behave. It seemed like every gathering always had some sort of fuss… last moons being an odd, slightly less rowdy exception. Maybe this moon would be more of that. Stars, she hoped so.

“Let’s go,” she said to her clan, flicking an ear for them to follow her, and Lark led the way across the sandy ground, finding her way to the stones she and the other leaders would sit atop to address the other clans, and jumped up, green eyes seeing the Seastones from a whole new vantage point and perspective. It was… pretty. Intimidating, yes, but Lark found it quite pretty up here. And then she remembered that she’d have to share this perch with the other leaders and she suppressed a shudder. Bumblestar, Twilightstar and Dawnstar… the three other leaders all had some things she didn’t, experience, their names, and extra lives, even if it was only a few. A wave of inferiority coursed through the tortie’s veins, begging her to step down from here, from this spot she didn’t deserve.

That cat she had met in the Dark Forest came to her mind then, and she realized she didn’t know his name, and had never asked. That was rude of her, he’d probably hold a grudge about that. But she couldn’t retreat or back down now, that would only be proving his assumptions about her right. So, head held high, Larkstar sat on the stone, tail curled over her paws, and waited for the rest of the forest to descend upon them.

RIVERCLAN HAS ARRIVED

spiderleap and hailstorm they walked along one another the two brothers hail storm knew about his brothers rebelion yet he did dare join his loyalty remained with the clan on the other hand of spider-leap he still questionded himself
Old November 4th, 2023, 11:52 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Sunnybunny
He/Him || RiverClan Warrior
[OPEN]

The feline followed behind his Clanmates, eyes darting around the open area. So this was a gathering. It looked so empty, though. All this talk about all the Clans coming together and yet...where were they.

Deciding to sit somewhat near the front so he could hear what was being said, Sunnybunny tucked his paws close. Anxious yet equally excited energy buzzing off of him.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 5th, 2023, 12:07 AM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Sunnybunny
[OPEN]

The feline followed behind his Clanmates, eyes darting around the open area. So this was a gathering. It looked so empty, though. All this talk about all the Clans coming together and yet...where were they.

Deciding to sit somewhat near the front so he could hear what was being said, Sunnybunny tucked his paws close. Anxious yet equally excited energy buzzing off of him.

hail-storm "hello sunny-bunny" he said with a smile sitting down "excited?" he asked
Old November 5th, 2023, 12:17 AM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

frecklepaw followed his new leader to the gathering

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old November 5th, 2023, 08:28 AM
Saki means hope <3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Treepaw
Trees can be weak, they can die, but they are the heart of the forest
|posts/100|tom|pansexual|has crush|sweet|a black and white tom-cat with "color changing" eyes|

Treepaw's tail flicked, maybe Primrosepaw would be here! The Riverclan cat looked back and forth for his crush, but it seemed he would have to wait longer... I mean, she would have to be here, what apprentice would pass up an opportunity to go to a gathering? He prayed that Primerosepaw would show up soon, but why would Starclan answer a prayer like that? After all his heart wasn't in Riverclan, it was in love, not to his clan.

@lem~ (Just so you can see this when/if you show up)

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old November 5th, 2023, 08:45 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Sootpelt and Weaseltooth slowly followed Larkstar, ready for the night.
Old November 5th, 2023, 01:56 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Pricklestep walked into the gathering excitedly! [open!]
Old November 5th, 2023, 02:00 PM
VM me tomato

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Sunnybunny
[OPEN]

“Sunnybunny.” Koidust sat close to the tom