Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 7th, 2023, 12:10 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: October Gathering

**Cougarivy of Shadowclan**
@eris @Levi 99 @GhostlyStarfinder

The black and white enforcer commander padded joltingly beside her mate as they made their way into the gathering. Her head swiveled as she looked over her fellow attending Shadowclanners, since there wasn't much else to see being the first clan to arrive until Elmshadow made his way up to the other medicine cats. A small grin split her features upon seeing Springpaw. She had gotten locked in a battle herself and hadn't made it to the bratty little medic but it seemed that somebody had. It was a little bittersweet since she'd wanted to taste it for herself, would a medicine cat's blood taste the same as any other or would there be a herby quality to it? She licked her lips at the thought. And whoever had done it clearly hadn't finished the job. But it was nice to see that she hadn't skipped out of the battle unscathed. Her head tilted as she saw Shadefrost approach the pair of medicine cats. Her head tilted curiously but she didn't question much, other than she was sure the tom was doing nothing if not stirring the pot. She should probably put her paw in but she kind of wanted to see if it progressed, problems were so much more fun to mediate once they'd become at least a bit of a spectacle. But then some Thunderclanner came up and started spitting some sort of sickly sweet venom. Cougarivy rolled her eyes and stepped up to the newcomer. "Why don't you keep moving, squirrel? As much as I'd love to play, we wouldn't wanna traumatize your dear little medicine cat, would we? So no picking fun at a gathering, it's just a tease."

**Risingpaw of Shadowclan**
[OPEN]

The gray and white apprentice, finally grown into the proper age for apprenticeship but with the size to match the training she'd received, pranced happily into the gathering. It was her second(?) and the last one had been so entertaining, she had no reason to believe and every reason to hope that this one would be just as much so. She found a spot in the very middle and waited oh so impatiently, her tail flicking and her paws shifting.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old October 7th, 2023, 12:37 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

The blue-gray furred spotted tabby followed her apprentice closely, eyes not wavering from her frail figure for even a moment. She knew that there were no risks here–especially not while sitting with the other medicine cats, but she couldn't help it.

Speeding up her pace ever so slightly so that she could walk at Springpaw's side, pausing when they eventually reached the usual meeting point with the other healers. "Do you need help getting up? Lean on me, kiddo."

Her gaze drifted elsewhere when she heard a voice that she hadn't heard before, eyes narrowing at a Shadowclan tom who had been whispering to her apprentice–and due to the close proximity to her, Drizzlecloud could hear him very well. Narrowing her eyes at him, she lashed her tail behind her, curling it over Springpaw's lower back.

"Don't." Was all she hissed in response to the tom, a sharp warning. Context clues alone, she could probably assume that this cat was the perpetrator of her apprentice's wounds, right? She wasn't sure if she even wanted to ask. Either way, she didn't want him talking to her.

Her gaze shifted to Feathernose, offering her a grateful smile. A wordless thank you escaped her, taking on the form of a quiet purr.

[ @eris @Levi 99 @GhostlyStarfinder ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old October 7th, 2023, 02:16 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

A silent sigh slipped from Dawnstar's mouth as Bumblebrat gave her the information she wanted without any tail pulling needing to occur. The apology was unexpected but accepted with a small grunt of acknowledgment. She didn't get the feeling the other leader was lying to her and honestly was just glad that they didn't need to waste breath growling back and forth for once.

Her golden glare swung towards the group of medicine cats as one of them came with extensive injuries. Oh? Maybe Dawnstar didn't need Springpaw dead after all. Those wounds look like they'd be hell to live with for a medicine cat. Of course, Shadefrost had to come over and stir up trouble. This is why Dawnstar could never see the warrior among her elite, he just didn't know when enough was enough.

Dawnstar. Was. TIRED. She did not want to deal with unnecessary drama because her clanmates had brains the size of mousedung. The ShadowClan leader shot a seething glare at both her commander and warrior as the two played with the rodents below. They'd have to be exceptionally foolish not to feel the fiery heat of her gaze burning holes into their soul. Not tonight. They could snap back if ThunderClan started it, but Dawnstar was absolutely not tolerating ShadowClan's tomfoolery tonight.
@Pitou @Levi 99 @dino.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old October 7th, 2023, 03:14 PM
Formerly The Doctor

Status: Sorry guys, I've come down with a bad cold so replies will be late and sloppy. :/
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sick

Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior
Purrks:Just a Scratch and Shadow fiend(both unactive)

Oh well drama had started already, almost as soon Darkcloud had entered the clearing a commotion caught her eye hmm it seemed to be mostly between the Thunderclan medicine cats as well as another Thunderclanner and Shadefrost and Cougarivy...it also seemed Dawnstar had noticed...oh well she wouldn't get involved she'd probably just make it worst.

Trying to ignore the scene the dark she-cat stalked away towards the far end of the clearing were she usally sat where she did her routine of sitting down curling her tail neatly around her paws and straightening herself coldness in her amber gaze as she hoped no one would try an speak to her.

OPEN

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old October 7th, 2023, 04:23 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Here they were. A gathering. Yay.
Gingerstar (ew he still wasn't used to that) never liked these things. He's supposed to be sleeping at this time, not hold idle chit chat withs cats that hardly liked him and he hardly cared to interact with. But alas, so be it. Turning towards the clan as they arrived, he mumbled a quick few - stern - words to them.
"Behave tonight. We don't need any more issues."

Well, they were sure to get them. He could already feel Bumblestar wouldn't be thrilled to hear about ThunderClan walking on RiverClan land; whether it be for the accusation and whatever else. She seemed like the short-tempered type, you know? He didn't really feel like interacting with any of them, though.

Well it wasn't long before they were there. He almost walked up to where the deputies sat, perhaps out of habit, but stopped himself before he could. He's meant to lead this clan now, he had to remind himself. So turning tail it was towards the correct spot, bunching up his legs to take the leap up.

Lo and behold, Bumblestar and Dawnstar were already there, as had already been evident by the chit-chatter and scent. Dawnstar looked disgruntled as always, and Bumblestar... He didn't care to take note of. He offered both leader a respectful nod, as his mentor had taught him everyone deserved respect, before taking a seat.

It seemed something was going on, that was sure, he just didn't care what. Now what he did care about was making sure ThunderClan - Bumblestar - was aware of the trespassing that'd been found. Announce it publicly or tell her now? That was the question, which would be wiser?

"...You might be interested in knowing ThunderClan scent was found well across the border recently."
He opted for the second option, nonchalantly glancing the leader's way as he uttered the words quietly. Since he wasn't one for small talk, might as well say that. All he had to do after was wait until she either responded with diplomacy or exploded -- either way he didn't want to make a big deal out of it unless he needed to.

[ @dino. @Undertaker ]

RiverClan Has Arrived.
Old October 7th, 2023, 04:38 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Dapplewing
Riverclan
He/him

Dapplewing had finally dragged himself out of his semi-depressive state, assuming that attending this gathering would provide his mind with some sort of distraction. The chaos within the clan had been a lot to handle, especially with his mother's disappearance not too long ago. It was no surprise that he wasn't handling it very well, but he didn't know how else to take it other than to.. Distract himself, as best as he could.

[ Open for interactions ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old October 7th, 2023, 05:27 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Oh boy. Here we go. First Gathering ever. And appearing as Riverclan's medicine cat apprentice no less.

She sticks close behind the tom as her clan makes their way onto the sand, rounded ears perked and tail sticking straight up. Of course she wasn't going to trail him-- he probably had leader things to do! Never having been to one of these things before she uh... She has no idea where to go. No idea where she was to stand or sit or who she was supposed to talk to. Completely and totally clueless. Her social anxiety? Through the treetops right now. Taking in a deep breath, she raises her maw to scent the air... Picking through the new scents was hard. So many she had never even smelled before! But amongst that was the familiar smell of herbs and moss and when she turns her head she notices a trio seated together.

Was she... Supposed to go over there? Was she supposed to sit with them or wait to be invited? Ahh, this was too nerve-wracking! Anxiously she trots over to the group, tense and obviously nervous, stuttering out a greeting once approaching.

"H-Hello!" She chirps, a little too loudly. "Is this where the medicine cats go? I'm Tansypaw. Riverclan's n-new medicine cat apprentice."

Was she going to say this was her first Gathering? Why would she when it was already so painfully obvious? Ugh! What a pathetic first impression! If she could get that stupid stutter under control she wouldn't look so stupid.

springpaw | @eris // drizzlecloud | @something. // elmshadow | @Pitou

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old October 7th, 2023, 05:31 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Swampstream of Shadowclan arrived. He looked for some elders to talk to, or maybe some apprentices to tell some stories to.

[OPEN FOR ELDERS + APPRENTICES]

Sleekfur trotted after Gingerfrost, noticing his leader's slight reluctance to go up to the other leaders. He looked around for Cherryswirl, wanting to make sure she was alright. Although he wouldn't mind some smalltalk with other cats.

[ @Dust ] [OPEN FOR ALL]
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old October 7th, 2023, 06:02 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

snowecho // he/they // 31 moons
purrks: -

---

Another moon, another Gathering. At least the last one wasn't a total disaster. As they make their way through the sand, they move in silence, trying their best not to bump into anyone. The last thing he needed was to cause some kind of commotion. He would die of embarrassment and then be promptly mauled by Dawnstar for bringing shame to Shadowclan. As if he already hasn't. Finding a nice space to settle into, the warrior carefully takes a seat, ears alert and flicking as they listen for ongoing conversations.

[ OPEN ] [ @Dust , if you wanna throw cherry at him ]

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old October 7th, 2023, 06:40 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

@Spooky Galaxy

This seemed to get properly under the apprentices pelt - his hackles raised and fur fluffing out to almost twice his size as his tail lashed wildly and with reckless abandon for anyone seated nearby. His lips curled slightly as he responded, though there was more exasperation in his voice than anything,

"Rude?!" He stared in angry disbelief, "You pushed me! How was I rude?!" Did these ThunderClanners have some backwards sense of manners?! Sure, Rushingpaw didn't really... display many good manners usually but this was just a given! The black-furred apprentice almost wailed the next part, "And you got your stink all over me!" At this point, Rushing began to aggressively lick his shoulder and side, biting in disgust as sand crunched between his teeth. Eeeeewwww!!!

"Aren't you elders supposed to be wise and friendly?" He snapped at her, though there was a venom to his tone as he directly mis-ranked what was obviously an older apprentice or younger warrior. A snide grin twitched on his lips as he awaited her reply.

[ @spooky sleek. - Sleekfur Mention | @spookywynds - Snowecho ]

To be quite honest, Cherryswirl had been trying with every bone in her body to run circles around Sleekfur. After their recent encounter with those scrawny bare-bone excuses for foxes - which she was still completely stunned that she had failed to catch their scent - the scene of violence from the other feline had... struck her to the core. It felt unreal, almost impossible for that much damage to be done, even if they were nothing but bags of skin and bones. External damage their pelts? Their faces? Well, yeah to be expected. Cherryswirl knew her claws were sharp from moons of delicate care and sharpening against the rocks in the river... but for... parts to be that strewn about? A silent shiver wracked her body as she caught sight of the familiar tom-cat a few good tail-lengths ahead of her. So, with slight embarrassment, the ginger warrior ducked her head and slunk into a larger portion of the crowd to keep out of his view. All she needed was some time to process... right? The other would understand? Certainly. She wasn't a fox, after all, so there really was nothing to be worried about. As Cherryswirl seemed lost in her thoughts, ginger paws carried her further into the crowd. Golden eyes seemed to refocus at just the right time as she nearly barreled into a... hey wait! A familiar pelt!

"Well, I'll be damned," The warrior breathed softly, golden orbs lighting up in relief as a smile played on her features, "Glad to see you're still alive!" As it turned out, she was addressing Snowecho - a cat she had not so long ago rescued from the river. She... She couldn't remember their name. But she recalled that he was a ShadowClan cat! Cherryswirl took a quick seat beside the other, leaning over so her fur was barely touching the others. "How are you feeling? That was quite a dangerous swim, wasn't it?" Though there was a touch of humour to her voice, Cherry seemed genuine in her concern.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; October 7th, 2023 at 06:40 PM.
Closed Thread