Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 5th, 2022, 03:37 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: September Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

It felt like eons since come here. She had gotten used to stepping upon the sand once every moon that being gone for a few moons made returning her feel a little off for her. Twilightstar entered the beach, pausing as her paws touched the grains, and glanced at the only other clan currently here. It was the fishy scented RiverClanners, she could deal with that. Anything was better than Dawnstar and ShadowClan in her opinion. The she-cat glanced over her shoulder at her clanmates, curiously before she began to make the walk to the seastones.

Her green eye swiftly located the other one-eyed leader already on the rocks. Snowleap? Did RiverClan really already lose Skystar? She supposed she should not be shocked, the way the other two clans went through leaders has become habitual to Twilightstar, although she'd admit that ThunderClan was a bit worst than RiverClan. In one smooth motion, Twilightstar joined the gray tom atop the stone and took a seat in her usual place. She offered Snowleap... or whatever it was his name was now, a light dip of her head in greeting but didn't bother starting up a conversation. She was affable, but still maintained an almost regal iciness. There was no need to make enemies yet they were no longer allies either.

The lilac feline wrapped her tail around her paws and looked out at her clanmates as she watched them mingle. Twilightstar wasn't particularly certain how they'd react with RiverClan, she'd like to assume that be anything but hostile. However, it didn't hurt to keep an eye on them. Twilightstar had kept her word, staying out of ThunderClan and RiverClan's affairs, but kidnapping an apprentice was enough to put anyone on guard. It would take a little for Twilightstar to let that go. She was hoping this gathering when along quickly and quietly. She wanted to hear how the other clans were faring and then head home preferably without drama... at least from WindClan.

WINDCLAN HAS ARRIVED

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old September 5th, 2022, 03:46 PM
Going back on hiatus soon

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Slatestripe padded into the open area before the Seastones, keeping pace with his Clanmates. His muscles rippled under his pelt, ready to spring to his Clan’s defense if some other Clan caused trouble. The other leaders had better be fair to their new leader. He was doing the best he could to pull them all together after Skystar’s disastrous leadership.

He looked around for some cat to sit near. He wasn’t too keen on interacting with cats from other Clans. He didn’t care much for having friends outside of his own Clan. He thought it asinine.

He caught site of Rootstripe and decided to approach him. “Excited for this Gathering?” he questioned.

( @.Stardust. )
Rootstripe noticed a cat looking at him, it was Slatestripe, one of his classmates. Rootstripe padded over to Slatestripe, with an answer of: "Yes, but it's just been tough, losing our leaders so fast. And Skystar was crowfood!" He told Slatestripe, they would be better suited under Pikestar, but Pikestar just needed to hold it together. "I'm actually not excited, HA! Just joking!" Rootstripe laughed. Of course he was excited for the gathering, "Of course I'm excited! You know that!" Rootstripe wanted to dash away to a different place. But it was just too exciting to really handle. Rootstripe just loved gatherings! They were just way too cool to hate.

now a dead fisherman
Old September 5th, 2022, 03:46 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

- Lilycreek | She / They | RiverClan -

( @SplashyLumi )

The orange and white molly followed her leader, keeping an eye on him. Normally, she would have been all smiles during a gathering, exchanging polite greetings and kind words, but she now felt it was a chore. With her son gone, and Pikestar seeming always to be on the verge of collapse, she felt a wave of protectiveness for her leader.

She sidled up to Koipool. "I'm rather anxious for this gathering to begin." She eyed the WindClan leader, uneasy.. It seemed RiverClan had earned themselves a rather nasty position. They had fought with ThunderClan over Firefly Cove, and now WindClan turned they're back on them. And Dawnstar was out of the question.

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "

Last edited by sol.; September 5th, 2022 at 05:55 PM.
Old September 5th, 2022, 03:49 PM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

| Fawnleap |
•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•
| Demigirl,She/They |
| Active Riverclan Warrior | A Cat with a Brown Base with a deeper brown Overcoat,White paws and muzzle and a dapple on her chest. They have reddish brown accents on their forearms and under tail with Yellow eyes. |
•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

The Shecat trotted onto the beach,Tail lightly lashing. Fawnleap had managed to leave earlier than her girlfriend. Herfreaking,amazing,outstanding,wonderful,and mainly Beautiful Girlfriend.Fawnleap could listen to Wolfsong for hours, The shecat stepped into the beach lightly,Waiting for Wolfsong to arrive so They could follow the fellow Shecat around,perhaps interact with Wolfsong’s friends (which she doubted there were none.Who wouldn’t want to be friends with such a amazing cat.)
Fawnleap felt her heart skip a small beat at the sight of the Grey shecat,She softly padded towards her and walked along the cat. Sticking to her like glue,Debating even talking to any of her own friends this time. Fawnleap couldn’t even speak aloud,trying to find the words to describe Wolfsong. “You look…..I-…Um…Gorgeous absolutely stunning in this lighting,Not that you aren’t always,the moonlight just looks so beautiful on your pelt.” They spoke slight nervously,Fawnleap didn’t even know why she was so nervous,they had just started dating,it was no big deal.
They just brushed it aside,Forcing all of the positive things back in their mind,avoiding trying to bring up how much Wolfsong had lost,She didn’t need to remind the Shecat of that,not tonight at least.
{} @RiztheHuntress Here’s you Sappy Fawn Lmao {}

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ fading’s carrd | lightningeagle's carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen

Last edited by stag; September 5th, 2022 at 03:55 PM.
Old September 5th, 2022, 03:55 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Riverclan ocs [below]
peachpaw looked around" WOW!! Im so Excited this is my irst gathering i wonder what its like!" she said as they arrive she sat down and looked around

splashstripe followed the clan and as they arrive he sat down

Echoblue listened to pawsteps making sure she doesn't bump into anyone she followed then sitting down

swiftflight followed and sat down

Windclan Ocs [below]

Ashclaw followed the clan been so long since they came here for the gathering he sat down

lilypaw followed looking around not much change but maybe the leaders have, the leaders look different except twilightstar

Scalepaw followed silently

[All open]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; September 5th, 2022 at 03:58 PM.
Old September 5th, 2022, 03:57 PM
Indefinite Hiatus

My Mood: Talented

~Wolfsong of Riverclan | @Evermore~

Pausing for a moment before stepping onto the sand, the silver tabby felt her pelt flush warm at Fawnleap's words. Shoving down the spark of guilt that lit up in her chest, Wolfsong's icy blue eyes flashed towards the stars for a moment before resting on the mahogany pelted she-cat she was lucky enough to have as a girlfriend.
I got lucky you were there to rescue me.
Flashing a small smile, Wolfsong brushed up against the other warrior, a little chuckle coming from her.
"You're one to talk, your pelt is glistening in the light off the water," she purred, eyes sparkling light the starlight off the crests of the waves. Looking ahead through the reeds sheepishly, she took a deep breath to steady herself.
"Shall we?"

~Moonfrost of Riverclan | Open~

Padding along behind Pikestar and Slatewhisker, the dark tabby couldn't help but notice how her friend's shoulders slumped in exhaustion. After everything he had gone through, it was no wonder he was showing signs of the stress. Making her way to pad level with the dark furred leader for a moment, she gave a sympathetic blink.
I'm here for you, my friend.
As the cats began to spread out, she chose a spot closer to the Seastones, where she could provide a supportive presence.

~Hawkblaze of Windclan | Open~

Stifling a yawn, the stocky tom lumbered after his leader. He wasn't entirely sure why he had decided to come this time, it's not like he enjoyed the chaos of Gatherings. Although he was intrigued when he noticed that a dark furred longhair was leading Riverclan instead of the golden furred tabby he had seen previously. Maybe this would be interesting. Choosing a spot off to the side of the crowd, Hawkblaze planted his haunches in the sand and lazily began grooming the silt out of his pawpads.
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!

Last edited by Rizo; September 5th, 2022 at 04:03 PM.
Old September 5th, 2022, 03:59 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Stardust. View Post

Rootstripe noticed a cat looking at him, it was Slatestripe, one of his classmates. Rootstripe padded over to Slatestripe, with an answer of: "Yes, but it's just been tough, losing our leaders so fast. And Skystar was crowfood!" He told Slatestripe, they would be better suited under Pikestar, but Pikestar just needed to hold it together. "I'm actually not excited, HA! Just joking!" Rootstripe laughed. Of course he was excited for the gathering, "Of course I'm excited! You know that!" Rootstripe wanted to dash away to a different place. But it was just too exciting to really handle. Rootstripe just loved gatherings! They were just way too cool to hate.

Slatestripe just shook his head at the young cat’s intense enthusiasm, although his eyes still shone. Rootstripe was acting like an apprentice at their first Gathering! Slatestripe supposed that was alright, given that most of RiverClan seemed somewhat apprehensive.

“I agree that Skystar was a terrible leader,” he meowed. “I truly think RiverClan will be better off without that cat. I’m just glad StarClan still awarded our new leader his nine lives.”

He looked up as Twilightstar bounded up to join RiverClan’s leader. Slatestripe narrowed his eyes, noticing that WindClan’s leader seemed a tad frosty toward RiverClan’s. “I wonder how many lives Twilightstar has left,” he mused to Rootstripe. “She’s been leader for two season-cycles now, I believe.”
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old September 5th, 2022, 04:05 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Rainglow looked around anxiously. Maybe he would make a friend... not very likely. The grey tom sat in the corner somewhere, hoping not to draw too much attention to himself. [open]

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old September 5th, 2022, 04:12 PM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

| Fawnleap |
•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•
| Demigirl,She/They |
| Active Riverclan Warrior | A Cat with a Brown Base with a deeper brown Overcoat,White paws and muzzle and a dapple on her chest. They have reddish brown accents on their forearms and under tail with Yellow eyes. |

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

As Wolfsong chuckled (a sound she knew would never grow old,it was beautiful) Fawnleap felt like her heart was going to beat out of their chest. “You’re One To Talk.,Okay Miss Beautiful,and We Shall.” Fawnleap lightly giggled as they spoke playfully. Their White paws left slight indents in the sand that would soon be overrun by other cats very own paw prints. Fawnleap remained close to the grey shecat.
Never losing sight of her in this crowd,Wolfsong was far too beautiful to be forgotten in a growing crowd of cats. The demigirl trotted forwards, sitting next to wherever Wolfsong had found them a spot among their fellow clan cats. “Good lord,You’re so pretty.” The demigirl slammed her paw to her mouth. Shoot.....umm. Fawnleap wrapped their tail around Wolfsongs own,Hopefully giving a slight sense of comfort to her girlfriend. Fawnleap was praying that everything went smooth this time around. Wolfsong didn’t need anymore stress,she was already going through enough,so much that Fawnleap could only think of.

{} @RiztheHuntress {}

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ fading’s carrd | lightningeagle's carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen

Last edited by stag; September 5th, 2022 at 07:09 PM.
Old September 5th, 2022, 04:15 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

| Specklepaw |
| They/He |
| A sleek black cat with one white paw and a white speckled tail; Yellow eyes |

~ Specklepaw looked over at Slatewhisker and sat up straight wanting to be on their best behavior. Specklepaws ear flicked when he saw their adoptive father and gave him a smile.

"Yeah! I can't wait for it to start!"

The apprentice said before looking around at the windclan Cats that were beginning to arrive. ~

| @Cloudy day |
Closed Thread