Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 02:18 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:14 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by elaif
Today 02:11 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:09 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 16th, 2022, 11:03 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Clans June Gathering

Please wait for your respective Clan leader or deputy to post before you arrive!

HIGH RANKS - PLEASE USE THIS CODE FOR YOUR ROLEPLAY POSTS WITH YOUR CHARACTER!

[announcement ] [/announcement ]
Make sure you close the brackets for your post coding!

Roleplayers, feel free to have your cats react to what the leaders are saying! You can search #announcement in this thread to find all the high rank posts you get to respond to!

[ @marshall @zenosaurus @Moonraven @NinjaBloss @marni @Jayvines @starry ]

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old June 16th, 2022, 11:04 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: June Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The moon was full and it was that time of night once. Slithering from the darkness and into the almost blinding moonlight, Dawnstar padded onto the beach, shaking out her thick brown pelt and shedding droplets of water. There was dust of clouds covering the sky tonight, light rainfall came and went, but the moon funnily enough remained untouched. Funny way for StarClan to show them they were still watching.

The beach was empty, Dawnstar's flickering tail was the only sign she gave that it bothered her. The giant feline allowed her clanmates to trail in with her as she entered. She found the sand felt odd underneath her paws, not as soft. It was brittle and stiff, it stuck to her pads and irritated her paws. Wet sand was more irksome than dry. Dawnstar quickly made her way over to the seastones and took a seat on the rock.

Her powerful muscles rippled underneath her sleek pelt as she straightened her back and watched her cats pour into the gathering place. Her golden amber eyes gleamed ask she glanced up at the cloudy sky. She was expecting this meeting to be pretty tame, unless ThunderClan and RiverClan had been at it again. Oh, that's right, ThunderClan should finally have proper leadership. She knows she should be very interested in that considering the fuss she put up at the last gathering, but at this point, Dawnstar could care less who led that clan of kittypet so long as they had proper leadership and stopped making a mockery out of the clan.

[ShadowClan's Arrived]

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; June 16th, 2022 at 11:05 AM.
Old June 16th, 2022, 01:37 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Vixensnarl padded onto the sand that made up the area below Seastones behind her leader. This would be her first Gathering as an Enforcer of ShadowClan, though it didn't mean much. Maybe some kittypet or rogue would come and cause a fuss; that way, she could show off a little bit. Either way, molly simply settled herself down in one of the drier spots as she waited for the other three Clans to arrive.

[Open]
Old June 16th, 2022, 01:58 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Sharpfang padded along, blending into the shadows. The way to the seastones was a good way to practice nightly stealth. You'd think night stealth would be easier than day stealth, but tracking was very different when you had to use night vision. She emerged eerily into the seastones clearing and sat down patiently.

(open)
Old June 16th, 2022, 02:04 PM

My Mood: Stressed

|| Centipedepaw & Hornetpaw | OPEN! ||

The brothers had been late to the last gathering, showing up right as things finally got interesting; they’d witnessed half a dozen cats collectively lose their minds, devolving into a shouting match like pathetic babies, but before anything fun happened Dawnstar decided to take them all home. It seemed brutally unfair. Why couldn’t ShadowClan have stuck around long enough to see the ThunderClan cowards take a swipe at those smelly RiverClan fish? Why deprive Hornetpaw and Centipedepaw of some excellent entertainment? They’d trudged home obediently, trading sour looks and bitterly regretting not arriving sooner. This time, the boys wouldn’t get stuck back at camp doing chores. This time, they’d find the best seats to watch all the drama unfold.

And if everybody decided to behave themselves…? Well, maybe Centipede and Hornet would have to rustle some fur.

Just like last time, both young toms had brought little “gifts” to bestow upon any cats that didn’t annoy them: simple tokens brought from their territory to symbolize alliance or favor or whatever. They carried delicate bluebell and vivid scarlet firewheel, a white oxeye daisy, a fallen pine twig, and a shed hawk feather each. Pretty items, things that smelled of their home and acted as visual reminders of where they came from. Rumors circulated that the other clans appreciated such peaceful gestures… polite manners could win friendships, could win trust, and if there was anything that a ShadowClan cat loved…

It was an opportunity to exploit and manipulate such connections for all they were worth.

The siblings jostled one another in their excitement to reach the Seastones, shoulders bumping as they raced along behind Dawnstar and the rest of their clan. When they reached the beach, Hornetpaw immediately tried tossing clumps of wet sand toward Centipedepaw’s face—which the Deaf tom easily avoided, zig-zagging across the damp, glittering ground with breathtaking agility.

They signed insults back and forth, of course—paws moving deftly, bodies performing a graceful dance that only they understood. Who knew? Perhaps they’d meet someone worthy of learning their language tonight.

ʙᴜsʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ | ʙᴜᴍᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ 4 ᴅᴀʏs
If you use bright colors in your posts, I will not read them ♡
Old June 16th, 2022, 02:14 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Cinderstar
With the moon rising high into the sky, Cinderstar padded quickly through the lush undergrowth of ThunderClan's territory in the direction of Seastones. Not a single part of her was nervous - mainly because she knew she had support going into this first gathering as the official leader. Sparrowflight would be sitting below her, Sundust and Rosepaw would hopefully be coming as well, and plenty of the Clan warrior who seemed to be working just as hard as she was to restore the Clan.

Approaching the beach the silver spotted she-cat was greeted with the familiar scent of ShadowClan, but unlike perhaps most of ThunderClan she refrained from showing any reaction to it. She was a leader now, not just a warrior - and it was her duty to represent ThunderClan. Picking useless fights because she couldn't stand the way the toads smelled would be counter productive.

Cinderstar sucked in a soft breath before heading towards the Seatones, this time bunching her hind legs and ascending the stones with much more confidence than she had the last time. She had every right to be up here - it was something she'd had to remind herself on the way to the gathering - and as she settled onto the rock where she had seen several ThunderClan leaders sit before, her blue gaze shifted to Dawnstar.

"Dawnstar." Her tone was neutral in greeting as she nodded to the ShadowClan leader. "I did not wish to announce it at the last gathering because I had not yet been to the Starcave, but I am ThunderClan's new leader. I have received my lives, and Sparrowflight has been appointed as my deputy." Flicking an ear to indicate the cream and brown she-cat who had hopefully made her way to sit on the rocks below where the other deputies would soon gather.

[ @Undertaker @Jayvines ]

[ THUNDERCLAN HAS ARRIVED ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by taillow; June 16th, 2022 at 05:36 PM.
Old June 16th, 2022, 02:23 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Shadowscar and meadowleap followed the shadowclan, shadowscar finds a dark place to sit

thunderblaze and ashpaw and stormpaw walked into the meeting proudly, they sit down and listen to the leader talk

Robinflight limped into the gathering having difficult time to balance, he limped till he reached thunderblaze

[open]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old June 16th, 2022, 02:28 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Rosepaw had finally managed to get some sleep and was actually feeling...okay, at the prospect of a gathering. ThunderClan was normaler now. No one had imploded recently so that was nice. Now, Rosepaw wasn't particularly excited about anything, on account of all the accidents that occurred around her. She had, in fact, tripped a few times on the way here and stepped on some tails. But it was better than expecting an argument and an outsider invasion and coming over sleep-deprived because of riots and nights of healing. She was no longer feeling like throwing up, just sort of miserable and dull, like usual. It'd sure be a shame if something went wrong....

Old June 16th, 2022, 02:34 PM
Engine engine number nine

Goosepaw - Female[she/her] - Post 7

The newer apprentice padded behind Cinderstar and the rest of her clanmates. This was her first gathering as an apprentice and boy was she nervous. Goosepaw moved forward looking around for her mentor. Would he be here? She hoped so. Being with someone she knew would be less stressful. Goosepaw looked around trying to find him.

// @Willie Warf; reply only if your interested \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 16th, 2022, 03:07 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Sparrowflight ~

Gently padding along behind Cinderstar, Sparrowflight's eyes were quick to scan the clearing in front of the Seastones as they approached. With her paws back in commission she was all too pleased to have an opportunity to stretch her legs outside of camp, but that didn't mean she'd let herself have the night off from her duties. Twitching her nose as Shadowclan's scent hit her muzzle, the Thunderclan deputy swiftly made her way up to the front after Cinderstar.

She paused only for a moment as her green gaze flicked up to evaluate Dawnstar's interaction with their newly appointed leader, before hopping onto the rocks that the clan's deputies usually sat on. It seemed she was the first one to take her place, so with an awkward glance at the new seating territory she chose a spot at random.

Hopefully she hadn't managed to sit on anyone's favorite rock. That would certainly get introductions off on the wrong paw...

Closed Thread