Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 08:27 PM
Mosspaw training!
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 08:24 PM
Endless's Art Shop <3
by Endless
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 08:21 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 08:20 PM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 08:19 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 25th, 2018, 12:47 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default WindClan Peacemaker Rallies

Old September 25th, 2018, 07:23 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Peacemaker Rallies

{Let's get this show on the road!}
@~Northern_Lights~ @Sage @Cosmo

Buttercupbreeze made her way through the moor heading to a quiet place in the windswept grass. It was normally a place where not many warriors would go unless they wanted some alone time and the perfect place to hold a peace meeting. The creamy molly had gathered a few warriors of various ages that she knew were wanting peace among the Clans. Cats she didn't know to well but was sure they'd do what they thought was right for WindClan. Just like her. It hadn't taken to long to find warriors who disagreed with the idea of war and just requesting them to meet her head was hopefully enough to start a standing opinion on the fact that not every cat wanted war.
Pushing through a patch of heather, the bushy tailed feline arrived at a slight dip in the moor a large rock hanging over a small stream. This spot should do. After lapping a few mouthfuls of the cool water the molly seated herself to wait for her Clanmates to arrive. She would rap her tail around her paws; the molly's thick pelt hide most of the injuries she'd received from the previous fight we're they drove out RiverClan but some showed. A tethered ear a slight scar forming over her nose and patch of fur thinned on her shoulder, witch hide a few deeper scratches. Though Buttercup wasn't sour over the wounds the ThunderClan tom had dished out, in a way she thou she deserved them. She was just glad he went home with nothing but a nip on the leg and a few bruises.
Shaking out her fur Buttercupbreeze looked around the clearing expecting the three warriors to arrive shortly. She needed to concentrate on what was at paw, discussing their current situation and what to do about it. Fawnsplash, Rowanspring and Ebonyfoot, The molly repeated to herself making sure she remembered their names before they appeared. Honestly she'd be pretty embarrassed if they showed up and she went blank on their names. Though as she sat there with only the rustle of the wind she was feeling pretty confident that StarClan was on her side.

{@Silver Fishie want to have Shadepaw show up after all the warriors post?}

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old September 25th, 2018, 07:52 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
{Let's get this show on the road!}
@~Northern_Lights~ @Sage @Cosmo

Buttercupbreeze made her way through the moor heading to a quiet place in the windswept grass. It was normally a place where not many warriors would go unless they wanted some alone time and the perfect place to hold a peace meeting. The creamy molly had gathered a few warriors of various ages that she knew were wanting peace among the Clans. Cats she didn't know to well but was sure they'd do what they thought was right for WindClan. Just like her. It hadn't taken to long to find warriors who disagreed with the idea of war and just requesting them to meet her head was hopefully enough to start a standing opinion on the fact that not every cat wanted war.
Pushing through a patch of heather, the bushy tailed feline arrived at a slight dip in the moor a large rock hanging over a small stream. This spot should do. After lapping a few mouthfuls of the cool water the molly seated herself to wait for her Clanmates to arrive. She would rap her tail around her paws; the molly's thick pelt hide most of the injuries she'd received from the previous fight we're they drove out RiverClan but some showed. A tethered ear a slight scar forming over her nose and patch of fur thinned on her shoulder, witch hide a few deeper scratches. Though Buttercup wasn't sour over the wounds the ThunderClan tom had dished out, in a way she thou she deserved them. She was just glad he went home with nothing but a nip on the leg and a few bruises.
Shaking out her fur Buttercupbreeze looked around the clearing expecting the three warriors to arrive shortly. She needed to concentrate on what was at paw, discussing their current situation and what to do about it. Fawnsplash, Rowanspring and Ebonyfoot, The molly repeated to herself making sure she remembered their names before they appeared. Honestly she'd be pretty embarrassed if they showed up and she went blank on their names. Though as she sat there with only the rustle of the wind she was feeling pretty confident that StarClan was on her side.

{@Silver Fishie want to have Shadepaw show up after all the warriors post?}
(Fine with me c:

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old September 26th, 2018, 07:51 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

@~Northern_Lights~ @Sage @Fuzzyfeline

Ebonyfoot looked cautiously around herself, she wasn't sure if someone was following her. Her own mother was fostering Blazingstar's kits, and she doubted Mottlehert would dare go behind the leader's back anyway. The she-cat wasn't completely sure where she stood, but she knew that she couldn't let the clans fight like witless beasts. She looked warily around, and once she was sure that no cat was following her she padded on.
She pushed through a patch of heather and arrived to see Buttercupbreeze in front of her.Rowanspring and Fawnsplash must be arriving soon. Ebonyfoot did not know Fawnsplash well, but she had met Rowanspring once or twice. She only hoped that no arguements would arise between the four cats. After all, they were supposed to be peacemakers.
Ebonyfoot dipped her head towards Buttercupbreeze in a respectful acknowledgement. "Buttercupbreeze," She said keeping her voice low as she was still not sure of the safety of the spot. The ebony feline raised a alabaster paw to groom it, attempting to stay calm. She groomed it with soft rhythmic strokes, but still did not seen to be able to calm herself. She was more stressed than ever. One part of her wanted to seek comfort, but she knew she was fullgrown warrior now. She didn't intend to act like a kit now, in front of the deputy.
Old September 26th, 2018, 11:31 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

| @Cosmo @Sage @Fuzzyfeline |
Fawnsplash tried to eradicate the conflict raging on within her own mind, the two sides arguing relentlessly about how ethical her intentions truly were. Fawnsplash certainly wanted peace; she was a passivist, tried and true. She desired nothing more than for the war to be over with, and for Riverclan to be granted the luxury of their home back once more. But whilst one side of her argued she was attending the peacemaker meeting because she earnestly wanted to help make a difference, the other side argued she was there to make up for her previous lack of loyalty. She had fallen in love with a Thunderclan tom, after all, and although the feelings no longer resided within her she couldn't help but feel as though a shadow of guilt loomed over her. Being here was almost like a proof of her loyalty to Windclan; not for Buttercupbreeze, but for herself. She needed to feel as though her prior neglect of loyalty was made up for. The spotted bengal tried to look relaxed and confident, but her posture read otherwise - awkward and anxious, to put it nicely. Her lithe form trudged across the moor, her amber eyes searching for the forms of Buttercupbreeze, Ebonyfoot and Rowanspring. She knew none of them very well, which only worsened the anxiety looming about her tightened chest. Fawnsplash's mind raced with ideas regarding what to say, how to say it, how best to stand and other such useless questions (and worries). Her tail twitched behind her awkwardly, a tell-tail sign of when she was nervous. That and the fact it was practically written across her face.

Almost having reached the meeting point, Fawnsplash could already taste the scents of the other cats as they were carried toward her on a soft breeze. She came to a halt, pausing to collect herself. She needed to be confident, even if that meant pretending to be. The young she-cat inhaled a deep breath, taking the moment to correct her posture so that it suited the profile of a more reliable she-cat. Continuing on, this time with her head held high and her chest pushed out, it didn't take long for Fawnsplash to arrive in the company of Buttercupbreeze and Ebonyfoot. You've got this She reminded herself, amber eyes shifting between the two other she-cat's as she let out the most amiable purr she could muster. "Buttercupbreeze, Ebonyfoot," She greeted, her voice quiet and unsure and she hoped both felines would mistake this for her trying to keep their secret spot a secret. The umber she-cat took a moment to ponder where to sit, before settling on a spot just across from both Ebonyfoot and Buttercupbreeze. She could only hope her 'disguise' had worked, and that both she-cat's were at least half convinced she was as good a warrior as any. Lowering down onto her haunches slowly, Fawnsplash allowed her amber gaze to wander about the moor for a moment, before returning it to the two felines across from her. Her slender tail snaked around her, resting atop her paws and giving her the chance to shift them awkwardly without Buttercupbreeze or Ebonyfoot seeing. She prayed the tension in the air would dissipate as they began talking, but at that moment in time it seemed unlikely. The chestnut feline let out a soft sigh, words of comfort repeating over and over in her head.

Last edited by North; September 26th, 2018 at 11:35 AM.
Old October 3rd, 2018, 02:25 PM
Amor Omnia Vincit

| @Cosmo @Sage @Fuzzyfeline |
[ Hope you don't mind my small bump! ]
Old October 9th, 2018, 08:26 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Spoopy Fishie @Cosmo @Spoopy Fishie
[Going to continue so this gets finished]

Buttercupbreeze watched as the younger molly entered the section of territory she'd seemed private from most of her clanmates. The other molly seemed to be caucus of her surrounding as if afraid someone had followed her. I hope no cat has followed us, StarClan please let this meeting be a success. She thought dipping her head on greeting to the ebony warrior. "Ebonyfoot." The creamy molly greeted trying to keep her voice level and friendly. She didn't want to scare her clanmates off, no she wanted to unify them. A Clan would work best if they accepted each other and had each other's backs. Buttercup knew that wasn't impossible and wanted to be able to be there for every on of the WindClanners on the moor, even the ones who she didn't get along with.
Not long past when the slider frame of a bangle molly pushed her way through the bushes lining the edges. That most be Fawnsplash. The bushy tailed feline thought watching her Clanmate make her way to the gathering spot and sit down. Buttercupbreeze could tell she was a bit nervous and didn't blame her. If Blazingstar caught them who knows what could happen. They could be exiled and or shunned by all their Clanmates. Now Buttercup was loyal to Blazingstar and would die to protect him but she had to do this for his sake and the sake of WindClan. She couldn't think about how mad Blazingstsr would be or what her own family would think. Her own apprentice might even shun her, honestly she didn't know what would happen but she wasn't going to stop know.
At the older mollies greeting Buttercupbreeze nodded to her. "Fawnsplash," She greeted dragging herself out of her thoughts. She need to concentrate so far two of her Clanmates had come so she could tell them her plan on how to solve this war. It was a bit pressuring if you thought about it witch was why she tried not to. Getting nervous now would just make things worse.
Taking a deep breath Buttercup scanned the outer rims once more. It seemed Rowanspring wasn't going to make it, at least not yet so she might as well start. "We should get started." The molly spoke aloud glancing at her two Clanmates in turn. " Rowanspring doesn't seem to be here yet and we need to get this done. " She explained gathering her yet again wondering thoughts. Giving the two warriors time to make a comment or something the creamy molly was quite. Though after a moment she continued. "As you know I asked you here to discuss peace. All of this fighting and tension is not good for any cat and honestly I'm tired of seeing cat injured or killed on a simple border or hunting patrol. " She confessed letting out a slight sigh. "I've discussed this with the other Deputies already and it's clear that this war isn't what StarClan wants. " Flicking her tail Buttercup continued hoping her word were the right ones. "Do either of you have any questions or opinions?"

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old October 11th, 2018, 06:56 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Shadepaw stumbled angrily from the entrance of camp, her fur spiking up in a variety of directions. She hadn’t even bothered to wash her pelt, it was already past sunrise. The sun was milky in the sky, and Shadepaw found herself scowling at it. Her green eyes scanned the horizon, her nose twitching as she scented the air. It was way past time to go out for training- Shadepaw has been the last Apprentice in the den! Had Buttercupbreeze forgotten? Shadepaw usually wasn’t one to get angry, with her chatty and easy-going nature, but as she had gotten farther into her apprenticeship she had realized how awful she was with combat skills. If she was to ever pass her assessment, she had to train extra hard! But today she had been late. Maybe this was a test; maybe Buttercupbreeze had seen that her apprentice wasn’t punctual enough, and had gone out on patrol or something along those lines. Shadepaw was impatient today, if only she had woken sooner! Well, even if she had let Buttercupbreeze down, she would go and find her. Maybe Shadepaw could join the border patrol or the hunting patrol her mentor had seemed to go on.
Bending down, she lightly sniffed the ground once before picking up Buttercupbreeze’s scent. There were a few other cats here, all very recent, but they seemed to branch out in other directions. Isolating her mentor’s trail, Shadepaw quickly began trotting.

At one point, the cat’s scent clashed again. The same scents she had smelled leaving camp were now converging together, including Buttercupbreeze. Shadepaw smelled something rotten, and she narrowed her eyes slightly.
As she approached the end of the trail, Shadepaw realized what a secluded place she was in. This was near the edge of the territory, away from the other clan’s borders, so patrols rarely passed by. Hesitantly, Shadepaw approached. As she grew even closer, she could hear small talking in hushed, quiet voices. Shadepaw couldn’t pick much up, except for th familiar sound of her mentor. The other warriors she didn’t know, but they were Windclan, thankfully.
“Buttercupbreeze?” She called, peering around stalks of tall grass and heather. A flash of cream fur showed, and Shadepaw looked on carefully. Oh! Maybe this is a cool undercover meeting! That probably means that Buttercupbreeze doesn’t want me to know...

@Fuzzyfeline @Cosmo @Sage @~Northern_Lights~

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old October 24th, 2018, 08:12 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

@~Northern_Lights~ @Sage @Fuzzyfeline

Ebonyfoot dipped her head politely to Fawnsplash when the cream colored molly appeared. She didn't know her very well, but they had the same opinions about the war so it had to be okay. The black and white molly turned her gaze to look at Buttercupbreeze. "Yeah," The she-cat answered, "Not trying to be negative or anything, but what if we get caught?" Ebonyfoot was very worried, especially due to the fact her mother was nursing the leader's kits. She didn't know what her mother thought, and it wasn't fair to assume that Blazingstar would be mad at her mother if she herself was caught, but she was still worried.
A bit after she answered the deputy's question she heard a noise that sounded distinctly like a females, so she knew that it couldn't be Rowanspring. "Did you hear that?" She asked, nervously looking around. It couldn't be the leader, but what if it was Oriolepaw, or maybe a Blazingstar supporter. Either way, she was very worried.
Old October 25th, 2018, 02:17 PM
Amor Omnia Vincit

| @Cosmo @Spoopy Fishie @Fuzzyfeline |
[Apologies this is so short, struggling to RP Fawn at the moment <3]
Fawnsplash was filled with anxiety, alarmed by the prospects of what Blazingstar would do if he caught them gathered here so secretly. They were being disloyal, but this was not what bothered Fawnsplash; she had little regard for where her loyalties lied, so long as they were with the "good" guys. She just didn't want to get caught siding with the "good" guys, knowing the punishments may as well be severe ones. "I agree with Ebonyfoot. I'm happy to discuss peace, but surely we should have a plan B if we want to avoid discovery?" The Bengal spoke, the words rolling off her tone with evident anxiety and fear. She wanted to sound courageous, but the knowledge of that Blazingstar could easily enough exile them if he so desired kept her from feeling brave whatsoever. As silence overcame the trio, Fawnsplash's attention turned to the surrounding territory. Her ears swivelled in a variety of directions, pinpointing different sounds as though mother nature herself were the enemy. But as Buttercupbreeze's name was called out, Fawnsplash's confident image faltered and she quickly took on the image of a kit during a thunderstorm. As Ebonyfoot spoke up, the umber Bengal could only crouch low to the ground as she realised it had not been her mind playing tricks on her. "I heard it too. It was someone calling for you, Buttercupbreeze," She whispered, only just loud enough for it to be heard by Buttercupbreeze and Ebonyfoot. Had they been followed? Was their meeting over before it had even really started? I shall be exiled no doubt! Blazingstar would have nothing to lose; I'm hardly one of his star warrior! I cannot be a rogue, whatever shall I do on my own? I'll starve, or get killed by a fox, or-or Fawnsplash's mind offered no aid in calming her nerves, in fact, it did the complete opposite. They were all doomed.