by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 09:46 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 31st, 2018, 04:16 PM
Awesomeness & Pie ;D

My Mood: Unpredictable
Default A few of questions

I’ve had a lot of help and it’s made me feel a lot better, it’s just I have a few more questions:
My cousin wants to look at this site, and I’m sure it is, but just to clarify is this site for all ages? My cousin Sofia is 9 and I’m 13.
Out of curiosity, because I didn’t know you could have multiple characters, can I play my character from first person or does it have to be from third person?
I’ve received advice that I need to find someone to role-play with, can that be explained? What am I supposed to do with a role-play partner? Since I want to start as a kit, it sound convenient and (as a person mentioned) I can learn more about the clans, is my foster mother going to be my role-play partner? Can I role-play with more than one person at the same time? Actually, I guess it would help if I asked what it means to role-play with someone LOL.
Old August 31st, 2018, 05:11 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: A few of questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Eyes View Post
I’ve had a lot of help and it’s made me feel a lot better, it’s just I have a few more questions:
My cousin wants to look at this site, and I’m sure it is, but just to clarify is this site for all ages? My cousin Sofia is 9 and I’m 13.
Out of curiosity, because I didn’t know you could have multiple characters, can I play my character from first person or does it have to be from third person?
I’ve received advice that I need to find someone to role-play with, can that be explained? What am I supposed to do with a role-play partner? Since I want to start as a kit, it sound convenient and (as a person mentioned) I can learn more about the clans, is my foster mother going to be my role-play partner? Can I role-play with more than one person at the same time? Actually, I guess it would help if I asked what it means to role-play with someone LOL.
This site is for all ages and you can play a cat from any view point AND To rp it means like doing this "Fireleaf jumped when he saw the rouge "What are you doing here?" He asked the rouge" I do my view in first person but you dont have to do that

see you around wco <3
Old August 31st, 2018, 05:21 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
This site is for all ages and you can play a cat from any view point AND To rp it means like doing this "Fireleaf jumped when he saw the rouge "What are you doing here?" He asked the rouge" I do my view in first person but you dont have to do that
You don't do yours in first person. First person is using pronouns like 'I', 'my'. Third is he/she/they.

If you were first person, it'd be: I jumped when I saw the rouge.

Second person: You jumped when you saw the rouge.

Third: They jumped when they saw the rouge.

On WCO, we used third person only.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old August 31st, 2018, 05:26 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

|| @Fire Eyes ||

Good to see you again! Feel free to ask any questions you'd like ^^

I see you're a bit confused on the aspect of "roleplay". That's ok! We're accepting of all styles and levels of roleplay on this site, so beginners are welcomed with open arms. It might seem strange when you start out, but roleplaying is something like writing a story, but with multiple people, more fast-paced and with a few more twists as you can't always predict what your partner will post! It's a great way to build your characters through interaction, and all around is a fun experience if you enjoy creative writing (I'm not even much of a creative writer, and I love roleplaying! It's not limited to just that.) As you continue to roleplay, you'll understand more and more, and our friendly members will understand if you don't quite understand roleplaying from the start.

Now to answer your question, "Can I role-play with more than one person at the same time?"

Absolutely! There are a number of ways you can do this. You can arrange for a group rp with two people at once, in which you notify both character owners that you'd like to do a 3 person rp. I find these more enjoyable, though they can be hard to keep up with if you don't have a set posting pattern! Otherwise, if you are referring to separate rps, you can also have more than one at a time. You can literally have as many as you'd like at a time. Here we have a term of roleplaying known as "cloning" in which we do more than one roleplay with the same character in different places at the same time, but this isn't actual cloning. It's just a way to roleplay without your characters being held down by unresponsive rps, and also to help sort out their relationships quicker. I'd recommend that cloning be kept to a minimum so you can keep up with your character's development, but it's all up to you in the end. Roleplaying is about freedom of choice, as long as you follow our guidelines, you won't be reprimanded ^^

Last edited by Spikes; August 31st, 2018 at 05:27 PM.
Old August 31st, 2018, 05:26 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug. View Post

You don't do yours in first person. First person is using pronouns like 'I', 'my'. Third is he/she/they.

If you were first person, it'd be: I jumped when I saw the rouge.

Second person: You jumped when you saw the rouge.

Third: They jumped when they saw the rouge.

On WCO, we used third person only.
Oh and aren't you on a break?

see you around wco <3
Closed Thread