Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 10:49 PM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by paris
Today 10:45 PM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 10:44 PM
✶~Epiales silly art shop~✶
by Epiales
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:06 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:00 PM

Old July 9th, 2018, 10:01 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
CottonFluffs smile turned into a frown. “This can’t happen forever. We won’t never able to meet very much.” He nuzzled CinderFlower, wanting for this to talent forevermore
Cinderflower looked at Cottenfluff. "I know. We are in different clans I get it, but I wish there was a way and maybe there is." replied the molly. She didn't want to say goodbye to him.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old July 9th, 2018, 10:03 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendy The Demon View Post

Cinderflower looked at Cottenfluff. "I know. We are in different clans I get it, but I wish there was a way and maybe there is." replied the molly. She didn't want to say goodbye to him.
CottonFluff let out a whine. “I want to stay forever!” He meowed, cuddling even closer to the Molly.
Old July 9th, 2018, 10:06 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
CottonFluff let out a whine. “I want to stay forever!” He meowed, cuddling even closer to the Molly.
Cinderflower nuzzles him, "I do to." she admitted. She hoped there was a way for them to see each other and as long as the clan didn't know there was no harm.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old July 9th, 2018, 10:37 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedCas View Post
Leaves rustled softly from gentle winds but the pair were mostly covered from the breeze by the dense row of trees that inhabited the forest. It would often get awfully hot in the seasons of green-leaf but even if Ambercloud was panting from the heat she was just happy that prey would be abundant. She had been distracted by watching a flock of birds overhead so she hadn't noticed Burnetsky's disappearance until her amber gaze shifted back down to the real world. "Burnetsky?" She had began trotting in the direction where she thought the she-cat may have ran off to, keeping a casual expression as she wasn't too worried. Burnetsky was a warrior after all, she could take care of herself. Her ears perked when she heard her not too far off. When Ambercloud found her she greeted her companion with a friendly smile, "I guess we chose the wrong part of the forest to hunt in. It's ok I think we'll have plenty of time to hunt." She knew that her words were slightly false, as it was getting to be dusk but she had hope that they'd find prey soon. We'll be fine, it's green-leaf! "Good idea! Let's get a drink then we can continue hunting." She had noticed that Burnetsky was struggling the most in the heat and for good reason. Ambercloud had a short pelt so it didn't bother her as much, she couldn't imagine carrying all that fur. Must be exhausting! "Lead the way."
Burnetsky gave a quick nod, and she strode off, her tail streaming behind her as she picked up speed. The forest became a blur of oak trunks and leaves, flashing past her in an incomprehensible speed. Her breaths came out in short puffs, her heart racing, beating until it was unbearable. Calm down, calm down, calm down, calm down. She repeated the phrase until there was a soft haze, keeping her from noticing the pain searing in her chest. Burnetsky only fell out of the daze when she heard the soft gurgling of the river met her pricked ears. Slowing down, the she-cat flicked her tail to remind Ambercloud to slow down, though Burnetsky knew she needed no reminding. Burnetsky glanced behind her, smiling at her companion before once more turning to the river, dipping her tongue gently into the stream, the cold flowing through her body, her huffing, her shortness of breath soon faded, and Burnetsky laid down beside the river, looking at her obscured appearance, turning her face from left to right to see the fluff of her cheek. Everything seemed in order. At that point, after making sure her reflection was correct a few more times, she turned to Ambercloud, once more beaming at her. "I haven't asked recently... But how's life? Got your eye on a special tom?" Burnetsky laughed at her own incompetence, and her attempt to gossip with the she-cat. She shook her head, a small smirk fidgeting on to her features.
Old July 9th, 2018, 11:47 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
Burnetsky gave a quick nod, and she strode off, her tail streaming behind her as she picked up speed. The forest became a blur of oak trunks and leaves, flashing past her in an incomprehensible speed. Her breaths came out in short puffs, her heart racing, beating until it was unbearable. Calm down, calm down, calm down, calm down. She repeated the phrase until there was a soft haze, keeping her from noticing the pain searing in her chest. Burnetsky only fell out of the daze when she heard the soft gurgling of the river met her pricked ears. Slowing down, the she-cat flicked her tail to remind Ambercloud to slow down, though Burnetsky knew she needed no reminding. Burnetsky glanced behind her, smiling at her companion before once more turning to the river, dipping her tongue gently into the stream, the cold flowing through her body, her huffing, her shortness of breath soon faded, and Burnetsky laid down beside the river, looking at her obscured appearance, turning her face from left to right to see the fluff of her cheek. Everything seemed in order. At that point, after making sure her reflection was correct a few more times, she turned to Ambercloud, once more beaming at her. "I haven't asked recently... But how's life? Got your eye on a special tom?" Burnetsky laughed at her own incompetence, and her attempt to gossip with the she-cat. She shook her head, a small smirk fidgeting on to her features.
She picked her pace up a bit just so she wouldn't keep Burnetsky waiting. When she reached the river she settled down at the waters edge and let out a soft almost inaudible purr at the peaceful sound of the rivers gurgling. She wasn't too thirsty, the truth was she just wanted to relax for a bit and hopefully get to know her clanmate some more. She looked a bit surprised when Burnetsky had started the conversation as Ambercloud was often the one to start talking, but she was happy with the change. "Well I can't say I have." Though I may have a certain she-cat on my mind. She had gotten quite close to Dawnlight, and though she did enjoy the she-cats company and care about her there was a side of Dawnlight that truly scared Ambercloud. She didn't know if she could trust her feelings for the cream-colored warrior. That doesn't matter right now. She pushed her thoughts away, not ready to spoil the mood with her own troubles.
An idea popped into Amberclouds head as she was looking into the water. "I know a better way to cool off! I dare you to take a little swim." She purred with amusement, only half joking. Part of her knew it was crazy for a Thunderclan cat to even step foot into the swift rushing water but another part was curious to see if Burnetsky would actually do it. Mischief twinkled in her golden orbs, it was almost as if she were an apprentice again, but she didn't mind acting younger than her age. It's about having fun, at least that was her motto.
Old July 10th, 2018, 10:18 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(Bringing in another cat because he’s heavy enough he’d squash her demonstating on her)

Monarchstep gazed around the clearing of the cave to see if any other warrior’s were around I can’t demonstate on her... his eyes landed on Peachrain who was stalking a mouse through the training cave, he watched her pounce and kill it. He cleared his throat,” Peachrain. I’m teaching this apprentice, Grovepaw the badger defense, I can’t really demonstrate on her without squashing her, you up for being the cat I demonstrate on? Like letting me demonstrate on you and hanging around the cave while she tries it on me?”

Peachrain was a fierce looking cat with ragged fur and dark green eyes, most cat’s feared her because of her apperance, she was really just a sweet cat who loves kittens. She turned around ridgly, enough to think she might attack, but in a sweet-sing song voice she replied,” Happy to Monarchstep. I don’t mind helping you teach little Grove, just don’t actually stab my eye.” She teased lightly.

Monarchstep glanced at Grovepaw,” Watch as I demonstrate.”

Peachrain lumbered forward swatting with her paw as if she were a badger. Monarchstep ducked to the side and lept onto Peachrain’s back stabilizing himself while Peachrain pretended to try to throw him off, he climbed really close to her head and shot his paw down and faked stabbing her in the eye and she let out a fake screach of pain and Monarchstep hoped down.

Monarchstep turned to Grovepaw,” As this is practice, keep your claws shethed and don’t actually poke my eye.” He meowed seriously, before cracking a joke,” I do like my vision.”
Grovepaw eyed the other warrior- if she were Monarchstep, she would've left the molly alone to her hunt; she seemed quite... unfriendly. But Peachrain spoke, her voice so unlike her appearance, and instantly Grove felt guilty for judging her. The apprentice watched the exchange between the two, Peachrain's teasing falling on deaf ears as the apprentice didn't yet know that a jab to the eye was actually part of the move. The brown molly made sure to pay close attention to the demonstration, trying to lock Monarchstep's moves down in her memory. When it was over, she found herself blinking; that had gone by faster than she thought. "Okay," she meowed, voice unsure. Clearing her throat, she tried to be more confident. "Let's try it." She crouched down, waiting for Monarchstep to swat forward as Peachrain had done when she played the badger role.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 10th, 2018, 01:21 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedCas View Post
She picked her pace up a bit just so she wouldn't keep Burnetsky waiting. When she reached the river she settled down at the waters edge and let out a soft almost inaudible purr at the peaceful sound of the rivers gurgling. She wasn't too thirsty, the truth was she just wanted to relax for a bit and hopefully get to know her clanmate some more. She looked a bit surprised when Burnetsky had started the conversation as Ambercloud was often the one to start talking, but she was happy with the change. "Well I can't say I have." Though I may have a certain she-cat on my mind. She had gotten quite close to Dawnlight, and though she did enjoy the she-cats company and care about her there was a side of Dawnlight that truly scared Ambercloud. She didn't know if she could trust her feelings for the cream-colored warrior. That doesn't matter right now. She pushed her thoughts away, not ready to spoil the mood with her own troubles.
An idea popped into Amberclouds head as she was looking into the water. "I know a better way to cool off! I dare you to take a little swim." She purred with amusement, only half joking. Part of her knew it was crazy for a Thunderclan cat to even step foot into the swift rushing water but another part was curious to see if Burnetsky would actually do it. Mischief twinkled in her golden orbs, it was almost as if she were an apprentice again, but she didn't mind acting younger than her age. It's about having fun, at least that was her motto.
Burnetsky nodded as Ambercloud spoke. There was an inkling in her mind that told her that Ambercloud was lying, if not telling the entire truth. I thought that we were friends... Friends... Why is she hiding things from me? Burnetsky didn't voice her opinions or worries, but kept them to herself; she didn't want to probe. "Well, at least there are many suitors out there... there... right?" Burnetsky once more dipped her tongue into the stream, gulping down more of its wonderful water. The second Ambercloud had that ludicrous remark, Burnetsky gaped at her, unable to contain her confusion. Well it is a dare... dare, dare... I don't want to look like a scared kitty-pet. After a few moments of combing over the details, she nodded. "Only... Only if you agree to jump in with me." A playful smile parted on to her lips. Burnetsky then tenderly stuck her paw into the stream, taking iti out quickly and flicking the drops from her paws. Burnetsky then sidled down into the stream, the water sucked on her underbelly, and made her tendrils of fluff float to the surface, revealing a long scar across her side. Burnetsky laughed as the water soaked her to her skin, cooling her down almost instantly. It felt nice against the warmth of the surrounding air. "This is going to take forever to dry out of my pelt," Burnetsky mewed, a bit frustrated at her soggy fluff.
Old July 10th, 2018, 02:33 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyapan View Post
Cranerose followed Owlpelts gaze, but couldn't see anything.
"What do you mean?" she asked. "Do you see anything?"
A cat jumped out of the tree and landed at his paws. The cat was a kit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkleshycat View Post
Foxkit was in the nursery sleeping .
Pepper woke up and began to hunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnsong View Post
Cloverfeather led him all the way back to camp, taking her time to hunt and enjoy the afternoon. She glanced back occasionally, checking to see if badgerpaw was still following.
Baderpaw kept on following her.

see you around wco <3

Last edited by BEAR.; July 10th, 2018 at 03:03 PM.
Old July 10th, 2018, 02:56 PM
The cat with no clan ...

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Grovepaw beamed at the tom, proud of herself for getting another laugh out of him. It was funny how quickly Leopardpaw had changed around her- at the beginning of her meeting him, he had wanted nothing to do with her. Now, he seemed to have let himself loose. She was happy he seemed to be comfortable around her, glad she'd became someone he could count on. Having been told the tom's backstory, Grovepaw knew that Leo needed someone like her or else he'd be a big grump for the rest of his life. She was confused when the spotted tom spoke again and looked over where he motioned to. It all fell into place when she saw the small kit. "Why hello there," Grove greeted with a smile. "You really shouldn't be out here all alone- Leo's right, a badger could come along and gobble you up!"
“hi..hi I’m foxkit” the kit said scared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
Foxkit woke up and yawned then she would sit watch the other kits play but she never had a friend but she always wanted one but the other kits are scared of her because she looks like a fox.

Last edited by BEAR.; July 10th, 2018 at 03:03 PM.
Old July 10th, 2018, 03:09 PM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
A cat jumped out of the tree and landed at his paws. The cat was a kit.

Baderpaw kept on following her.
Cranerose stiffened in shock for a second when she saw the young ball of fluff before her. "A kit, here?" she mumbled with confusion to herself.
She shook her head, clearing it, and began speaking again with more confidence. "Hello there little kit! What are you doing here? I don't think your parents would appreciate you being here at this time without them."