RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 04:18 PM

Old January 27th, 2021, 08:20 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Training cave [Mafia training area II]

Blackhaze looked over at Talonstone approvingly, this was what he was here for. Good. And now for the kit, if he was going to pair her with anyone I’d be another she-cat, sadly, there were no shecat in the leadership rolls here. He needed to fix that. Anyways, he was going to have to have someone watching her and any other kit that came, problem for another day.
@bmkmb @Fern [no worries, it seems to be a thing here lol. I think it’ll happen a lot with these two.]

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old January 27th, 2021, 10:28 AM
oh, how i love you..

The she-cat looked to the female warrior, a look of marvel spread across her face. SCORCHSTRIKE FOUGHT TWO DOGS?! OH MY STARS!! "You- You fought two dogs?! Oh my stars, that's sooo cool!" She grinned at the warrior, the marvel still filling her deep, blue eyes. "Can you tell me more?" It was like Hailscratch, he was covered in scars. But he had so many amazing stories to tell her! She couldn't wait to see him again! (little does she know the person who played him left recently :c) Maybe Scorchstrike would be a friend like him! Illicit would be.. cool! He was Blackie's boyfriend, so that made him the best! Darkpaw hadn't noticed it before, but Illicit did seem to.. cling to Blackie in a way. It was cute! She was 100% on board with this, no questions asked. Her grin wided as she could feel the false sense of happiness slip through her hands like water. Instead, she felt the real happiness. She was happy about this. Happy for Blackie and Illicit. Ah, right, focus on everything else. She stopped spacing out and she looked back at Scorchstrike again, the grin on her face again.

Baby, my phone!

Old January 27th, 2021, 11:55 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

@Exis

Ashfeather blinked open her eyes, finding herself in a clearing. It smelled like pines, and looking around, she noticed some spindly trees. At first, she was confused; then she remembered the whole confrontation with Blackhaze. Scared, the queen stood up, her skinny legs quaking. Steadying herself, she tried to see if she could find any other cats there, but there weren't any... for now. Meeting Blackhaze had honestly been a shock: the tom had looked like a Dark Forest spirit - he'd been in the Dark Forest - and he had invited her into this... group.
"B-blackhaze?" she asked quietly. From a while back, she remembered what Twilightstar had told her, multiple moons ago, when she had just become a warrior: Avoid that tom. He's bad news. And she had obeyed. Yet now he was dead, something that she hadn't even realized, she thought guiltily. Was she betraying her Clan and her leader?
Her mind also went to WindClan's current situation. Gulping, she remembered that Dawnstar now had full control over the Clan. Not only that, but Twilightstar was missing, and Breezefeather had died. So many bad things were happening... did Blackhaze know of this? Of what was happening in his former Clan, with Dawnstar as the leader?

THUNDERCLAN BERRYKIT FINDER!!!

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old January 27th, 2021, 12:03 PM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze strode from inside the cave, confidence dripping from him like rain, "Ah, Ashfeather, you did show up!" he mewed happily before stopping in front of her. It was nice to see the warrior again. After all, there was a certain irony to all this. They finally got their training session together, who'd have known it would have taken his death. "For today, I think we shall start with social therapy, it'll help with your confidence, sound good?" he asked with his smile never faltering.
@TheNyanCatMinecart

Old January 27th, 2021, 12:30 PM

@Exis

Blackhaze's sudden appearance made Ashfeather startle, jumping, then she nearly toppled over due to her mangled tail. Luckily, she caught herself by digging her unusually sharp and somewhat long claws into the ground. Then she looked up at him, embarrassment flushing her pelt. His smile, and kind words, made her feel better. However, something still kept her on edge. Hesitantly, she slid her claws back in, and gave a small nod. Social confidence? Well, that would still help - a lot.
"S-sure," the she-cat stammered. Oh, the irony: she was to learn social confidence, where Blackhaze was totally confident, yet she still looked like a featherbrain. That was Rosebriar's favorite insult to use on her.

Old January 27th, 2021, 12:37 PM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze smiled and sat down in the center of the cave, where the moonlight shone through a small group of holes in the roof. "Ok so let's start, try and start a conversation with me." he mewed with a smile, he hoped she felt comfortable. He'd hate to be the source of any more anxiety for her.
@TheNyanCatMinecart

Old January 27th, 2021, 12:44 PM

@Exis

Ashfeather glanced around, watching how the silver light lit up the rings on his tail and his lighter underbelly. Nervousy, she padded forward a little before sitting down as well, the bulging, dented tip of her tail twitching nervously. Would this go properly? How would it go? How was she meant to just start a conversation?
"Um... uh... h-how are you?" was what she began with. Out of her nervousness, she had forgotten the other questions that she was dying to ask, but at the same time, they'd be very rude... right? Such as how he died, why he was in the Dark Forest, why he had attacked Rosebriar all those moons ago...

Old January 27th, 2021, 12:49 PM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze shook his head, "With confidence, here watch me." he turned before facing her again with a smile that only showed a hint of his teeth, "Hi, I'm Blackhaze, who might you be?" he asked before laughing a bit. "See the trick is to use confidence, even if you don't have it. 'Fake it til you make it.'" he mewed with a brighter smile.
@TheNyanCatMinecart

Old January 27th, 2021, 01:21 PM

@Exis

Ashfeather felt anxious. She was supposed to lie? Wasn't faking emotions bad? Twilightstar did warn me about him... and I suppose that Icestar liked him, and he is in the Dark Forest... Anxiety wormed its way through the she-cat, but silently, she admired how confident the tom sounded.
"I-I don't want to lie," Ashfeather mewed quietly, then tried to straighten a little. She shouldn't let Blackhaze down like this. "Um..." Whelp, she'd already failed. She cleared her throat.
"I'm Ashfeather, a... queen of WindClan. And you are?" she tried, attempting to sound more confident.

Old January 27th, 2021, 02:16 PM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze frowned, “It’s not lying...” Well that, hurt. A lot actually. “Trying to seem confident isn’t lying, it’s trying to get places. The more you act confident, the more confident you’ll be.” He said with a small, kinda sad smile. “Try again.”
@TheNyanCatMinecart