Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM

Old January 10th, 2019, 02:59 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

This was the first time the border between RiverClan and ThunderClan had been patrolled in since their Clan had been driven out, and Firehawk was adamant on remarking the borders before more skirmishes were caused by mistakes and misunderstandings.

Approaching the border at a brisk pace, he glanced around, scenting the air to ensure everything seemed to be in place. He didn't immediately detect anything alarming, so he began to mark over the old borderline once more.

[open, other patrol members / TC cats welcomed]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 11th, 2019, 08:31 PM

.............can i join RiverClan? I dont understand everything yet, but what do I do to join? Thank you i really want to be in RC
LightDusk flicked his tail at BlizzardFoot. "Goodbye!" She mewed cheerily to the cat. Unaware of walking into a strange new smell, the cat opened his eyes wide in surprise. "Whats this?!" The cat yowled. She smelled the scent of RiverClan! Very suspicous.............(sorry if its way too short)

Last edited by Fawn; January 11th, 2019 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Double post merge
Old January 15th, 2019, 10:16 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

[ @Alphafury ]

A grey and cream colored tom pushed his way through the undergrowth as he headed towards the border between Thunderclan and Riverclan. Though he was an apprentice, he had decided to check out the border by himself. He was still struggling with the loss of his mentor and had not yet gotten to know much about his new mentor, not yet ready to get to know them either. It wasn't like him to do something like this. Apprentices weren't suppose to go out on their own, especially to borders with rival clans. Tempestpaw was a stickler for the rules and would probably judge someone for doing this. But he wanted to get out a little and found himself curious as to the state of Riverclan. Thudnerclan had assisted in driving them out of their own territory, but Tempestpaw as an apprentice had not been taken into battle. Neither of the battles. He hated to admit that he had no idea what had happened that caused Thunderclan to do something like that to Riverclan, but he had faith in his clan and believed that it was nothing that Thunderclan didn't have to do.

There was a second reason for heading out as well. He wanted to get away from the camp for a bit, clear his head, take a breath, calm down. After the death of most of his family the loss of cats made him feel even more suffocated in Thunderclan at the moment. He was recovering, but it would still take some time. He would always be hurt by this since he loved them so even if someday the pain would numb a bit.

He made sure to head towards an area of the border where there wasn't a fresh scent of anyone. The warriors from both clans have been frantically trying to re-scent the border to establish their territories. Tempestpaw glanced around quickly before moving to the open, making absolute sure that no one else was around at the moment. He began to pace along the border a bit. The apprentice began to question what he had thought he would find. He wanted to get away from the camp, yes, but what else? He had went to the border. Was he expecting trouble? Was he hoping for trouble? If a Riverclan cat approached the border, he wasn't sure what he would do. Though he was protective and blunt, the tom wasn't confrontational and he sure didn't wish for any ore trouble for Thunderclan. As his thoughts continued on, he became less and less aware of his surroundings.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old January 15th, 2019, 12:37 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
[ @Alphafury ]

A grey and cream colored tom pushed his way through the undergrowth as he headed towards the border between Thunderclan and Riverclan. Though he was an apprentice, he had decided to check out the border by himself. He was still struggling with the loss of his mentor and had not yet gotten to know much about his new mentor, not yet ready to get to know them either. It wasn't like him to do something like this. Apprentices weren't suppose to go out on their own, especially to borders with rival clans. Tempestpaw was a stickler for the rules and would probably judge someone for doing this. But he wanted to get out a little and found himself curious as to the state of Riverclan. Thudnerclan had assisted in driving them out of their own territory, but Tempestpaw as an apprentice had not been taken into battle. Neither of the battles. He hated to admit that he had no idea what had happened that caused Thunderclan to do something like that to Riverclan, but he had faith in his clan and believed that it was nothing that Thunderclan didn't have to do.

There was a second reason for heading out as well. He wanted to get away from the camp for a bit, clear his head, take a breath, calm down. After the death of most of his family the loss of cats made him feel even more suffocated in Thunderclan at the moment. He was recovering, but it would still take some time. He would always be hurt by this since he loved them so even if someday the pain would numb a bit.

He made sure to head towards an area of the border where there wasn't a fresh scent of anyone. The warriors from both clans have been frantically trying to re-scent the border to establish their territories. Tempestpaw glanced around quickly before moving to the open, making absolute sure that no one else was around at the moment. He began to pace along the border a bit. The apprentice began to question what he had thought he would find. He wanted to get away from the camp, yes, but what else? He had went to the border. Was he expecting trouble? Was he hoping for trouble? If a Riverclan cat approached the border, he wasn't sure what he would do. Though he was protective and blunt, the tom wasn't confrontational and he sure didn't wish for any ore trouble for Thunderclan. As his thoughts continued on, he became less and less aware of his surroundings.
// @Hexict //

Ashpaw slowly padded along river clans side of the border renewing her memory of the area while also at the same time taking in all scents that she hadn’t smelt for moons while river clan had been pushed out of their territory. The young she-cat was determined to bring back a mouse or a vole back to her clan to prove that she wasn’t a one trick pony who could only fish. It had been playing on her mind for a while when she constantly slipped up and tumbled over when trying to catch a rat when the clan was outcasted.

So she had taken it upon herself while she wasn’t training with her mentor to be practibg hunting rather than fishing. The blue and cream apprentice narrowed her grey eyes as a squirrel came into view as it searched for acorns, this was the opportunity she needed.
With that being said ashcloud dropped into a crouch starring intently at the rodent as her tail flicked from side to side excitedly. She slowly as possible attempted to creep forward towards the unsuspecting squirrel as it stuffed nuts into its cheeks.
Unfortunately due to being rather sloppy with her stalking techniques Ashpaw seemed to crawl along at a snails place while also having her haunches too far in the air which will proved to be the downfall in hunting and why she had never successfully caught such prey without it running away.
Old January 16th, 2019, 08:29 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

@BILL. @Hexict @Delta @Starfall
The blonde she-cat walked through the territory, her gait relaxed and even. She had a calm look in her bright amber eyes as she took in her old home. Honeychirp looked at the sand and dirt under her paws glad it was not the rough gravel that had covered the ground. She could hear the gurgle of the river in the background, she had already gone for a swim today evident by the muddy tip of her tail and what looked like she had brown socks she had tried to get the mud off, but it simply stained her golden coat in such a way she didn’t feel like working on. As she continued her walk she relaxed her shoulders upon seeing her clanmate on the border, she had a smile on her maw and wanted to have a calm border patrol, it had been a rare thing in past moons and she was ready to have it back.

She walked up beside the tom ”Hey there Firehawk!” she said with her amber eyes kind upon identifying her clanmate. She would be happy to have a easy conversation, no scuffle, a simply chat. Or so she hoped. She walked over to a fallen beach and began to mark the border, her massive fluffy body gliding around in a graceful way.

(sorry it’s so short guys”
D

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3

Last edited by BEAR.; January 16th, 2019 at 09:19 PM. Reason: fixed mention
Old January 19th, 2019, 07:39 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

[ @Alphafury ]

Tempestpaw was suddenly pulled from his thoughts as he saw a dark grey-blue blur in the corner of his gaze. The tom instinctively dropped to a crouch, trying to stay out of sight but also trying to figure out what it was. Though the tom was a bit larger for his age he was able to blend into the leaf-bare undergrowth as he took a few careful steps. Now looking in the direction of the blur he was able to see that it was in fact a cat. At first he was relieved that it wasn't a predator like a badger that had taken residence in Riverclan during their absence - a predator so close to the borders could easily pass over to Thunderclan territory. But he regained his cautious behavior as he realized that she was attempting to stalk up to a squirrel dangerously close to the border. His tail lashed at the sight.

Knowing it was mouse-brained, Tempestpaw stepped out. "Hey! What do you think you're doing?!" He stalked closer to the border. Had it been a warrior he probably would have left it alone and then warned his mentor of these hunting habits, but he was sure he could confront an apprentice on his own. Plus, the entire relationship between their clans has him on edge.

[ @BILL. ; @Gemini ; @Delta ; @Starfall - i'm sorry if i missed anyone :c ]

Following her clan-mate, Mistfall was not surprised by his quick pace. Their entire clan was relieved to be back to their rightful territory and anyone was read to start re-marking the borders. Of course there were the downsides, they returned to sharing borders with the other clans beside Skyclan and it was a bit unnerving. These clans had run them out not too long before and Riverclan was still vulnerable from living in unknown territory and then the most recent battle. They had to rush to mark the borders, but they also had to be careful not to do anything to upset the other clans right now. The warrior kept an eye out as Firehawk marked the borders, ready to retreat back into the territory if some Thunderclanner offered the trouble. Mistfall wasn't one who would shy away from battle, but she wasn't looking for trouble unless necessary.

Attention was fixed across the border, becoming somewhat oblivious to what was happening on their side. The silver and grey molly jumped as she heard someone calling out to Firehawk. Whirling around she forced herself to relax when she saw Honeychirp and continued to keep a stiff watch over the border as the other warrior joined in on the patrol.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old January 19th, 2019, 08:54 AM

My Mood: Bored

@Hexict //

The fluffy molly instantly jumped straight in the air as she was caught completely by surprise. The squirrel who was now alerted to the two cats bolted and scampered up the nearest tree.
Ashpaw stared wide eyed at the stranger who had yowled at her, she had never been in such a situation before so she did the only thing that seemed to make sense in the apprentices mind. She took a few steps back and tried her best to hold her ground. She didn’t recognise this tom..he must be from thunder clan especially considering he was on the opposite side of the border.
The she cat narrowed her rounded eyes glaring at tempest with a irritated look. “Thanks a lot mouse brain! You just cost me a squirrel!” She grumbled out with a frown, luckily for him she wasn’t a agressive cat and she knew not to be straight up hostile to another clan cat since it could worsen certain situations.
“Why did you yell at me though?? I was on my side of the border!”
Old January 19th, 2019, 09:58 AM
An indecisive rat

@Maplefur
(Sorry this took so long!)

She wasn’t doing as bad as she usually was whenever she went out of the territory on her own. Perhaps it was because the scarred molly has already caught a piece of prey, as Ripplegaze was mauled before she was able to. Due to that single squirrel she felt calmer and slightly more relaxed-but still on edge nevertheless. Even after all the moons she lived without an eye and a torn ear, it was strange to her how two of her senses were almost taken away form her so easily. Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, she resumed hunting. She had already buried the first piece of prey not that far off to protect it from hungry scavengers. The feline immediently caught the scent of a hare. The creature was rarely found in Riverclan territory, where they primarily ate fish and an occasional mouse or squirrel. Crouching down, the small molly followed the scent downwind. It was perfect, almost too perfect when she saw the plump animal grazing idly by. Before she was ready to pounce, however, it must’ve caught her at the corner of its eye before it took off. She, by instinct, followed the rabbit closely. After a while she lost sight of the small mammal. And by then, she has no idea when she was. Ripplegaze hadn’t been at the edge of Riverclan territory out of fear, so maybe that was where she was? Yeah... that’s where she was. Yet the foresty smell was overwhelming and send doubt about her location to the half-blooded feline.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old January 21st, 2019, 07:18 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@RedHead @Delta @Gemini @BILL. @Hexict

The warrior had been dragged along into a Herb Hunting patrol, getting plucked out of the clearing by Flintspirit. Of course he was fine, going along with his deputy, but her? If he knew that she was coming than he would have downright refused, but of course, the deputy didn't mention that little minute detail. The brown tom did his best to stay as far away from that toxic medicine cat as possible, glaring at her from the back of the group.

"Hey, Flintspirit, why couldn't you just have her go by herself?" he asked, venom dripping from each letter as he directed his emerald gaze towards the deputy for a few seconds, before once again having it land on the dark molly. "If you're worried about her getting attacked by a fox or anything, I'm sure she'll scare it off with her looks alone." Doeflame huffed, his bobbed tail wiggling on his rear.

The brown tom was ready to toss more insults at the Medicine cat, he hated her with a burning passion. Not only did Tallmarsh replace his sister, but she attacked him as well! She wasn't fit to be a medicine cat! Medicine cats healed, they didn't hurt. However, all the accusations he was going to toss her way instantly shriveled up the second he heard an unfamiliar pair of voices echoing in the territory. His ears shot up and realized that it was coming from their border with Riverclan.

Of course he knew that Riverclan and Thunderclan had an alliance, however, they seemed to be a little more riled up as of late. Of course he didn't blame them after everything that had happened. It still sent him in a little state of panic though, his wounds still ached, the scars that littered his body, if reopened, would definitely kill him. The warrior bound up to the deputy and gently nudged his shoulder. "There's a Riverclan patrol dead ahead." he whispered. Now of course Doeflame was positive Flintspirit had heard them, but he was just making sure.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 22nd, 2019, 05:46 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

@Delta @BILL. @Hexict @Gemini @Starfall

He was walking with a casual gait, his green eyes flicking around at the scenery around them, a small smile on his face. He was enjoying the time out of the camp, although it was cold, but his pelt was plenty long enough to protect him from the biting weather.
Taking along Doeflame hadn’t been his plan at first, he’d just figured that he would go with Tallmarsh to collect herbs. But upon seeing the warrior in the clearing, he’d thought it wouldn’t hurt to take him along, get acquainted with him. But now he was having regrets.
For a reason unknown to the dark-furred tom, Doeflame was acting like he hated the medicine cat. Of course, Flintspirit cut the warrior some slack, Tallmarsh was hard to get along with. But still, he didn’t think it was the best for Doeflame to voice his opinions so.... bluntly.
The responsible part of him knew he should reprimand the tomcat for saying such things about the medicine cat. She was the one who was supposed to save their butts. But the bigger part of him just wanted to make light of the situation, so he wouldn’t have to deal with the possibility of Doeflame growing to hate him too.
“Aww come on Doeflame, she’s not that bad.” He purred, giving a smile in Tallmarsh’s direction in case she glanced backwards, hopefully interpreting his statement as a joke. But you could never tell with Tallmarsh. “Sure she may be a bit difficult to get along with at times, but she’s still the medicine cat. And deserves as much respect as you and I do.” His tone took a little bit of a serious note, but his dorky smile grew back over his face as he winked playfully. ”Now don't get me wrong, but if I could scare off a fox with my Looks alone, I think I’d be set for life. Plus, I guess that just means thatbwe’ll Be perfectly safe, and this is just more of a leisurely walk!” He finished with another wink aimed at Tallmarsh this time. He enjoyed messing around with her too much.

Upon hearing new voices dead ahead though, Flintspirit visibly straightened, coming up to his dull, and rather imposing, height. He flicked an ear to acknowledge he heard Doeflame, his green eyes now focused on the three Riverclan cats as they became visible through the brush. He hoped that they remained friendly, the tom didn’t want any tension between their two clans right now. In fact, he was quite fond of Riverclan, not just because they had been allies during the war, but also because he’d met quite a few cats from there, all of which he found enjoyable to talk to. Plus, they were one of the easiest clans to tease. He gave a glance to Doeflame then a harder one to Tallmarsh, clearly communicating to them not to stir up any trouble. They didn’t need that right now.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.