Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > General Board

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM

Old December 1st, 2023, 10:45 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: INTO THE WILD PART ONE: VOICE ACTORS AND ARTIST NEEDED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_ View Post
Mhm just fill out the form and do what the directions say!
sndup won't work for me...

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old December 1st, 2023, 10:48 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldwind View Post
sndup won't work for me...
https://reverb.chat/uses/online-voice-recorder/
Old December 1st, 2023, 11:34 AM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

Part Wanted: Artist
Audio Clip (upload via Sndup and then send threw PMS or EMAIL): N/A
Will you commit to staying involved? Yep! after christmas i am VERY free
Why do you want to participate? I love the og books lol
Artist what part/parts do you want please tell me! We need one for everything!] Open for anything -- would prefer the beginning to the end of smudge's part
Other: eeyeeueue
Mention me @Galaxy_

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers

cricket,, cricket,,
Old December 1st, 2023, 12:19 PM
Hiatuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by finley.exe View Post
Part Wanted: Artist
Audio Clip (upload via Sndup and then send threw PMS or EMAIL): N/A
Will you commit to staying involved? Yep! after christmas i am VERY free
Why do you want to participate? I love the og books lol
Artist what part/parts do you want please tell me! We need one for everything!] Open for anything -- would prefer the beginning to the end of smudge's part
Other: eeyeeueue
Mention me @Galaxy_

Is this part good?

Smudge: “Where are you off to, Rusty?” [ Im Said in a warm friendly maybe high pitched voice?]

Rusty [ Artist this is important either animate him looking up or draw him as it!][ looked up.]
NARRATOR THREE:
A young black-and-white cat was balancing ungracefully on the fence.

Rusty: “Hello, Smudge,”

Smudge: [Said in Disbelief] “You’re not going to go into the woods, are you?” [Artist take note! - Smudge’s amber eyes were huge. ]

Rusty: “Just for a look,” [Artist! - shifting uncomfortably. ]

Smudge: “You wouldn’t get me in there. It’s dangerous!”

[Artist - Smudge wrinkled his black nose with distaste.]

Smudge: “Henry said he went into the woods once.”

[Artist -The cat lifted his head and gestured with his nose over the rows of fences toward the garden where Henry lived.]

Smudge: “That fat old tabby never went into the woods!”

Rusty: [scoffed] “He’s hardly been beyond his own garden since his trip to the vet. All he wants to do is eat and sleep.”

Smudge: [insisted/excited ] . “No, really. He caught a robin there!”

Rusty: [Annoyed] “Well, if he did, then it was before the vet. Now he complains about birds because they disturb his dozing.”

“Well, anyway,” Smudge went on, ignoring the scorn in Rusty’s mew, “Henry told me there are all sorts
of dangerous animals out there. Huge wildcats who eat live rabbits for breakfast and sharpen their claws on
old bones!”
“I’m only going for a look around,” Rusty meowed. “I won’t stay long.”
“Well, don’t say I didn’t warn you!” purred Smudge. The black-and-white cat turned and plunged off the fence back down into his own garden.

I need to make the reference for the charcters first!

Last edited by Galaxy_; December 1st, 2023 at 12:19 PM.
Old December 1st, 2023, 12:22 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
INTO THE WILD PART ONE: VOICE ACTORS AND ARTIST WANTED!
OPEN! Further news and results will be posted in an alternate thread!
__________________________________________________ ______________________

I've decided to come up with an idea that this just came up to my find I will post the script below!

In short, I had the idea to gather a group of theater nerds such as myself to create a voice-acting clip of the infamous Rusty meets Greypaw,Lionheart etc. Please become familiar with the original passage as well, though. It is Into the wild chapters 1 with some modifications.

SOME GUIDELINES IN ORDER TO QUALIFY

- Must have a decent enough voice recorder that we can understand you without feedback, though no video recordings are necessary.

- I won't accept just any submission (though of course, I'm not looking for perfection!). But as long as you can read your lines clearly and expressively, you should be good. In order to try out for a part, please submit a recording of you saying a few of your auditioning character's lines from the script so I can narrow down our options.

PARTS

Gender is flexible, but I have listed the preferred gender so you get an idea of the part. It's totally fine to audition for multiple parts, even though you'll only be able to play one role!

Here are the current standings with auditions.

White = Audition necessary, open

Lime = Open and first come first serve depending on qualifications.

Purple = Limited time left to audition due to interest

Red = Taken

NARRATOR 0/6+ [If more or less the script will be edited] (S): Male or female. Someone who is willing to read quite a lot and is a clear, comfortable speaker. Open, audition soon to have a shot!

Rusty/Firepaw: Male or Female with maleish . Someone who is expressive and willing to read a large amount. Open

Greypaw: Male or Female with maleish . Someone who is expressive and willing to read a large amount. Open

Bluestar: Female. Someone who is expressive and willing to read a large amount. Open

Lionheart: Male. Smallish part Open

Smudge: Male or Female Short lined parts Open

SOUND EDITOR(S): Someone willing to help me compile all the audio into a good format and add a few sound effects. This can be more than one person. Willing to negotiate a KK payment! Open

ARTIST(S): Someone willing to prepare simple art of each character to have on-screen while they speak their line! If you want, this can just be still shots, or if you're ambitious an animatic. Multiple spots available. Just submit a few art examples to qualify. Willing to negotiate a KK payment! Open

Editor(S) : Someone willing to Help me edit everything together so it isn't choppy and everything run smoothly: Open

__________________________________________________ _______

FORM

Part Wanted:
Audio Clip (upload via Sndup and then send threw PMS or EMAIL):
Will you commit to staying involved?
Why do you want to participate?
Artist what part/parts do you want please tell me! We need one for everything!]
Other:
Mention me @Galaxy_

NARRATOR One :It was very dark. Rusty could sense something was near. The young tomcat’s eyes opened wide as he scanned the dense undergrowth. This place was unfamiliar, but the strange scents drew him onward, deeper into the
shadows. His stomach growled, reminding him of his hunger. He opened his jaws slightly to let the warm smells of the forest reach the scent glands on the roof of his mouth. Musty odors of leaf mold mingled with
the tempting aroma of a small furry creature.
Suddenly a flash of gray raced past him. Rusty stopped still, listening. It was hiding in the leaves less
than two tail-lengths away. Rusty knew it was a mouse—he could feel the rapid pulsing of a tiny heart deep
within his ear fur. He swallowed, stifling his rumbling stomach. Soon his hunger would be satisfied.

NARRATOR TWO: Slowly he lowered his body into position, crouching for the attack. He was downwind of the mouse.
He knew it was not aware of him. With one final check on his prey’s position, Rusty pushed back hard on his
haunches and sprang, kicking up leaves on the forest floor as he rose.
The mouse dived for cover, heading toward a hole in the ground. But Rusty was already on top of it. He
scooped it into the air, hooking the helpless creature with his thorn-sharp claws, flinging it up in a high arc
onto the leaf-covered ground. The mouse landed dazed, but alive. It tried to run, but Rusty snatched it up
again. He tossed the mouse once more, this time a little farther away. The mouse managed to scramble a few
paces before Rusty caught up with it.

NARRATOR THREE:

Then Suddenly a noise roared nearby. Rusty looked around, and as he did so, the mouse was able to pull away
from his claws. When Rusty turned back he saw it dart into the darkness among the tangled roots of a tree.
Angry, Rusty gave up the hunt. He spun around, his green eyes glaring, intent on searching out the noise that cost him his kill. The sound rattled on, becoming more familiar. Rusty blinked open his eyes.
The forest had disappeared. He was inside a hot and airless kitchen, curled in his bed.

NARRATOR FOUR:

Moonlight filtered through the window, casting shadows on the smooth, hard floor. The noise had been the rattle of hard, dried
pellets of food as they were tipped into his dish. Rusty had been dreaming.
Lifting his head, he rested his chin on the side of his bed. His collar rubbed uncomfortably around his
neck. In his dream he had felt fresh air ruffling the soft fur where the collar usually pinched. Rusty rolled onto
his back, savoring the dream for a few more moments. He could still smell mouse. It was the third time since
full moon that he’d had the dream, and every time the mouse had escaped his grasp.

NARRATOR FIVE:
He licked his lips. From his bed he could smell the bland odor of his food. His owners always refilled his
dish before they went to bed. The dusty smell chased away the warm scents of his dream. But the hunger
rumbled on in his stomach, so Rusty stretched the sleep out of his limbs and padded across the kitchen floor
to his dinner. The food felt dry and tasteless on his tongue. Rusty reluctantly swallowed one more mouthful.
Then he turned away from the food dish and pushed his way out through the cat flap, hoping that the smell of
the garden would bring back the feelings from his dream.
Outside, the moon was bright. It was raining lightly. Rusty stalked down the tidy garden, following the
starlit gravel path, feeling the stones cold and sharp beneath his paws. He made his dirt beneath a large bush
with glossy green leaves and heavy purple flowers. Their sickly sweet scent cloyed the damp air around him,
and he curled his lip to drive the smell out of his nostrils.

NARRATOR SIX:
Afterward, Rusty settled down on top of one of the posts in the fence that marked the limits of his
garden. It was a favorite spot of his, as he could see right into the neighboring gardens as well as into the
dense green forest on the other side of the garden fence.
The rain had stopped. Behind him, the close-cropped lawn was bathed in moonlight, but beyond his
fence the woods were full of shadows. Rusty stretched his head forward to take a sniff of the damp air. His
skin was warm and dry under his thick coat, but he could feel the weight of the raindrops that sparkled on his
ginger fur.
He heard his owners giving him one last call from the back door. If he went to them now, they would
greet him with gentle words and caresses and welcome him onto their bed, where he would curl, purring,
warm in the crook of a bent knee.
But this time Rusty ignored his owners’ voices and turned his gaze back to the forest. The crisp smell of
the woods had grown fresher after the rain.
Suddenly the fur on his sprine prickled. Was something moving out there? Was something watching him?

NARRATOR ONE:
Rusty stared ahead, but it was impossible to see or smell anything in the dark, tree-scented air. He lifted his
chin boldly, stood up, and stretched, one paw gripping each corner of the fencepost as he straightened his legs
and arched his back. He closed his eyes and breathed in the smell of the woods once more. It seemed to
promise him something, tempting him onward into the whispering shadows. Tensing his muscles, he crouched
for a moment. Then he leaped lightly down into the rough grass on the other side of the garden fence. As he
landed, the bell on his collar rang out through the still night air.

Smudge: “Where are you off to, Rusty?” [ Im Said in a warm friendly maybe high pitched voice?]

Rusty [ Artist this is important either animate him looking up or draw him as it!][ looked up.]
NARRATOR THREE:
A young black-and-white cat was balancing ungracefully on the fence.

Rusty: “Hello, Smudge,”

Smudge: [Said in Disbelief] “You’re not going to go into the woods, are you?” [Artist take note! - Smudge’s amber eyes were huge. ]

Rusty: “Just for a look,” [Artist! - shifting uncomfortably. ]

Smudge: “You wouldn’t get me in there. It’s dangerous!”

[Artist - Smudge wrinkled his black nose with distaste.]

Smudge: “Henry said he went into the woods once.”

[Artist -The cat lifted his head and gestured with his nose over the rows of fences toward the garden where Henry lived.]

Smudge: “That fat old tabby never went into the woods!”

Rusty: [scoffed] “He’s hardly been beyond his own garden since his trip to the vet. All he wants to do is eat and sleep.”

Smudge: [insisted/excited ] . “No, really. He caught a robin there!”

Rusty: [Annoyed] “Well, if he did, then it was before the vet. Now he complains about birds because they disturb his dozing.”

IN THE PROCESS OF MAKING
“Well, anyway,” Smudge went on, ignoring the scorn in Rusty’s mew, “Henry told me there are all sorts
of dangerous animals out there. Huge wildcats who eat live rabbits for breakfast and sharpen their claws on
old bones!”
“I’m only going for a look around,” Rusty meowed. “I won’t stay long.”
“Well, don’t say I didn’t warn you!” purred Smudge. The black-and-white cat turned and plunged off
WarriorsintotheWild file:///H:/E-Books/E/Erin%20Hunter/Erin%20Hunter%20%5BWarriors...
18 of 160 6/26/2009 3:13 PM
the fence back down into his own garden.
Rusty sat down in the coarse grass beyond the garden fence. He gave his shoulder a nervous lick and
wondered how much of Smudge’s gossip was true.
Suddenly the movement of a tiny creature caught his eye. He watched it scuttle under some brambles.
Instinct made him drop into a low crouch. With one slow paw after another he drew his body forward
through the undergrowth. Ears pricked, nostrils flared, eyes unblinking, he moved toward the animal. He
could see it clearly now, sitting up among the barbed branches, nibbling on a large seed held between its
paws. It was a mouse.
Rusty rocked his haunches from side to side, preparing to leap. He held his breath in case his bell rang
again. Excitement coursed through him, making his heart pound. This was even better than his dreams! Then
a sudden noise of cracking twigs and crunching leaves made him jump. His bell jangled treacherously, and the
mouse darted away into the thickest tangle of the bramble bush.
Rusty stood very still and looked around. He could see the white tip of a red bushy tail trailing through a
clump of tall ferns up ahead. He smelled a strong, strange scent, definitely a meat-eater, but neither cat nor
dog. Distracted, Rusty forgot about the mouse and watched the red tail curiously. He wanted a better look.
All of Rusty’s senses strained ahead as he prowled forward. Then he detected another noise. It came
from behind, but sounded muted and distant. He swiveled his ears backward to hear it better. Pawsteps? he
wondered, but he kept his eyes fixed on the strange red fur up ahead, and continued to creep onward. It was
only when the faint rustling behind him became a loud and fast-approaching leaf-crackle that Rusty realized
he was in danger.
The creature hit him like an explosion and Rusty was thrown sideways into a clump of nettles. Twisting
and yowling, he tried to throw off the attacker that had fastened itself to his back. It was gripping him with
incredibly sharp claws. Rusty could feel spiked teeth pricking at his neck. He writhed and squirmed from
whisker to tail, but he couldn’t free himself. For a second he felt helpless; then he froze. Thinking fast, he
flipped over onto his back. He knew instinctively how dangerous it was to expose his soft belly, but it was his
only chance.
He was lucky—the ploy seemed to work. He heard a “hhuuffff” beneath him as the breath was knocked
out of his attacker. Thrashing fiercely, Rusty managed to wriggle free. Without looking back he sprinted
toward his home.
Behind him, a rush of pawsteps told Rusty his attacker was giving chase. Even though the pain from his
scratches stung beneath his fur, Rusty decided he would rather turn and fight than let himself be jumped on
again.
He skidded to a stop, spun around, and faced his pursuer.
It was another kitten, with a thick coat of shaggy gray fur, strong legs, and a broad face. In a heartbeat,
Rusty smelled that it was a tom, and sensed the power in the sturdy shoulders underneath the soft coat. Then
the kitten crashed into Rusty at full pelt. Taken by surprise by Rusty’s turnabout, it fell back into a dazed
heap.
The impact knocked the breath out of Rusty, and he staggered. He quickly found his footing and arched
his back, puffing out his orange fur, ready to spring onto the other kitten. But his attacker simply sat up and
began to lick a forepaw, all signs of aggression gone.
WarriorsintotheWild file:///H:/E-Books/E/Erin%20Hunter/Erin%20Hunter%20%5BWarriors...
19 of 160 6/26/2009 3:13 PM
Rusty felt strangely disappointed. Every part of him was tense, ready for battle.
“Hi there, kittypet!” meowed the gray tom cheerily. “You put up quite a fight for a tame kitty!”
Rusty remained on tiptoe for a second, wondering whether to attack anyway. Then he remembered the
strength he had felt in this kitten’s paws when he had pinned him to the ground. He dropped onto his pads,
loosened his muscles, and let his spine unbend. “And I’ll fight you again if I have to,” he growled.
“I’m Graypaw, by the way,” the gray kitten went on, ignoring Rusty’s threat. “I’m training to be a
ThunderClan warrior.”
Rusty remained silent. He didn’t understand what this Graywhatsit was meowing about, but he sensed
the threat had passed. He hid his confusion by leaning down to lick his ruffled chest.
“What’s a kittypet like you doing out in the woods? Don’t you know it’s dangerous?” asked Graypaw.
“If you’re the most dangerous thing the woods has to offer, then I think I can handle it,” Rusty bluffed.
Graypaw looked up at him for a moment, narrowing his big yellow eyes. “Oh, I’m far from the most
dangerous. If I were even half a warrior, I’d have given an intruder like you some real wounds to think
about.”
Rusty felt a thrill of fear at these ominous words. What did this cat mean by “intruder”?
“Anyway,” meowed Graypaw, using his sharp teeth to tug a clump of grass from between his claws, “I
didn’t think it was worth hurting you. You’re obviously not from one of the other Clans.”
“Other Clans?” Rusty echoed, confused.
Graypaw let out an impatient hiss. “You must have heard of the four warrior Clans that hunt around
here! I belong to ThunderClan. The other Clans are always trying to steal prey from our territory, especially
ShadowClan. They’re so fierce they would have ripped you to shreds, no questions asked.”
Graypaw paused to spit angrily and continued: “They come to take prey that is rightfully ours. It’s the
job of the ThunderClan warriors to keep them out of our territory. When I’ve finished my training, I’ll be so
dangerous, I’ll have the other Clans shaking in their flea-bitten skins. They won’t dare come near us then!”
Rusty narrowed his eyes. This must be one of the wildcats Smudge had warned him about! Living rough
in the woods, hunting and fighting each other for every last scrap of food. Yet Rusty didn’t feel scared. In
fact, it was hard not to admire this confident kitten. “So you’re not a warrior yet?” he asked.
“Why? Did you think I was?” Graypaw purred proudly; then he shook his wide, furry head. “I won’t be
a real warrior for ages. I have to go through the training first. Kits have to be six moons old before they even
begin training. Tonight is my first night out as an apprentice.”
“Why don’t you find yourself an owner with a nice cozy house instead? Your life would be much
easier,” Rusty meowed. “There are plenty of housefolk who’d take in a kitten like you. All you have to do is
sit where they can see you and look hungry for a couple of days—”
“And they’d feed me pellets that look like rabbit droppings and soft slop!” Graypaw interrupted. “No
way! I can’t think of anything worse than being a kittypet! They’re nothing but Twoleg toys! Eating stuff that
doesn’t look like food, making dirt in a box of gravel, sticking their noses outside only when the Twolegs
allow them? That’s no life! Out here it’s wild, and it’s free. We come and go as we please.” He finished his
speech with a proud spit, then meowed mischievously, “Until you’ve tasted a fresh-killed mouse, you haven’t
lived. Have you ever tasted mouse?”
“No,” Rusty admitted, a little defensively. “Not yet.”
“I guess you’ll never understand.” Graypaw sighed. “You weren’t born wild. It makes a big difference.
You need to be born with warrior blood in your veins, or the feel of the wind in your whiskers. Kitties born
into Twoleg nests could never feel the same way.”
Rusty remembered the way he had felt in his dream. “That’s not true!” he mewed indignantly.
Graypaw did not reply. He suddenly stiffened midlick, one paw still raised, and sniffed the air. “I smell
cats from my Clan,” he hissed. “You should go. They won’t be pleased to find you hunting in our territory!”
Rusty looked around, wondering how Graypaw knew any cat was approaching. He couldn’t smell
anything different on the leaf-scented breeze. But his fur stood on end at the note of urgency in Graypaw’s
voice.
“Quick!” hissed Graypaw again. “Run!”
Rusty prepared to spring into the bushes, not knowing which way was safe to jump.
He was too late. A voice meowed behind him, firm and menacing. “What’s going on here?”
Rusty turned to see a large gray she-cat strolling majestically out from the undergrowth. She was
magnificent. White hairs streaked her muzzle, and an ugly scar parted the fur across her shoulders, but her
smooth gray coat shone like silver in the moonlight.
“Bluestar!” Beside Rusty, Graypaw crouched down and narrowed his eyes. He crouched even lower
when a second cat—a handsome, golden tabby—followed the gray cat into the clearing.
“You shouldn’t be so near Twolegplace, Graypaw!” growled the golden tabby angrily, narrowing his
green eyes.
“I know, Lionheart, I’m sorry.” Graypaw looked down at his paws.
Rusty copied Graypaw and crouched low to the forest floor, his ears twitching nervously. These cats
had an air of strength he had never seen in any of his garden friends. Maybe what Smudge had warned him
about was true.
“Who is this?” asked the she-cat.
Rusty flinched as she turned her gaze on him. Her piercing blue eyes made him feel even more
vulnerable.
“He’s no threat,” mewed Graypaw quickly. “He’s not another Clan warrior, just a Twoleg pet from
beyond our territories.”
Just a Twoleg pet! The words inflamed Rusty, but he held his tongue. The warning look in Bluestar’s
stare told him that she had observed the anger in his eyes, and he looked away.
“This is Bluestar; she’s leader of my Clan!” Graypaw hissed to Rusty under his breath. “And Lionheart.
He’s my mentor, which means he’s training me to be a warrior.”

“Thank you for the introduction, Graypaw,” meowed Lionheart coolly.
Bluestar was still staring at Rusty. “You fight well for a Twoleg pet,” she meowed.
Rusty and Graypaw exchanged confused glances. How could she know?
“We have been watching you both,” Bluestar went on, as if she had read their thoughts. “We wondered
how you would deal with an intruder, Graypaw. You attacked him bravely.”
Graypaw looked pleased at Bluestar’s praise.
“Sit up now, both of you!” Bluestar looked at Rusty. “You too, kittypet.” He sat up immediately and
held Bluestar’s gaze evenly as she addressed him.
“You reacted well to the attack, kittypet. Graypaw is stronger than you, but you used your wits to
defend yourself. And you turned to face him when he chased you. I’ve not seen a kittypet do that before.”
Rusty managed to nod his thanks, taken aback by such unexpected praise. Her next words surprised him
even more.
“I have been wondering how you would perform out here, beyond the Twolegplace. We patrol this
border frequently, so I have often seen you sitting on your boundary, staring out into the forest. And now, at
last, you have dared to place your paws here.” Bluestar stared at Rusty thoughtfully. “You do seem to have a
natural hunting ability. Sharp eyes. You would have caught that mouse if you had not hesitated so long.”
“R-really?” Rusty stammered.
Lionheart spoke now. His deep meow was respectful but insistent. “Bluestar, this is a kittypet. He
should not be hunting in ThunderClan territory. Send him home to his Twolegs!”
Rusty prickled at Lionheart’s dismissive words. “Send me home?” he mewed impatiently. Bluestar’s
words had made him glow with pride. She had noticed him; she had been impressed by him. “But I’ve only
come here to hunt for a mouse or two. I’m sure there’s enough to go around.”
Bluestar had turned her head to acknowledge Lionheart’s words. Now her gaze snapped back to Rusty.
Her blue eyes were blazing with anger. “There’s never enough to go around,” she spat. “If you didn’t live
such a soft, overfed life, you would know that!”
Rusty was confused by Bluestar’s sudden rage, but one glance at the horrified look on Graypaw’s face
was enough to tell him he had spoken too freely. Lionheart stepped to his leader’s side. Both warriors loomed
over him now. Rusty looked into Bluestar’s threatening stare and his pride dissolved. These were not cozy
fireside cats he was dealing with—they were mean, hungry cats who were probably going to finish what
Graypaw had started.

Thank you! I can't wait to see where this goes!

Artist go here! -> https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...19#post1512619
PLACEHOLDER
Old December 1st, 2023, 01:12 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Angry

Part Wanted: BLuestar the bluest
Audio Clip (upload via Sndup and then send threw PMS or EMAIL): will send soon when i can
Will you commit to staying involved? yea
Why do you want to participate? iit seems fun
Other:Goodluck to all
Mention me @Galaxy_
Old December 1st, 2023, 01:54 PM
Hiatuses

Script is finished!
Old December 1st, 2023, 02:01 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Part Wanted: Greypaw or Bluestar
Audio Clip (upload via Sndup and then send threw PMS or EMAIL): Sndup should work fine for voice recording i suppose, though i've never used it before. if not would it be okay to use Scratch? it lets one download the blocks so it should let oone download the autio block.
Will you commit to staying involved? indeed
Why do you want to participate? seems fun
Other:
Mention me @Galaxy_

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old December 1st, 2023, 02:04 PM
Hiatuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zei Fenugreek View Post
Part Wanted: Greypaw or Bluestar
Audio Clip (upload via Sndup and then send threw PMS or EMAIL): Sndup should work fine for voice recording i suppose, though i've never used it before. if not would it be okay to use Scratch? it lets one download the blocks so it should let oone download the autio block.
Will you commit to staying involved? indeed
Why do you want to participate? seems fun
Other:
Mention me @Galaxy_

you can audition for both and sadly scartch is blocked for me so that wont work!
Old December 1st, 2023, 02:07 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
you can audition for both and sadly scartch is blocked for me so that wont work!
very well, i'll do sndup

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms