Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 05:44 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM

Old December 13th, 2017, 03:54 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Powered(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Raven looked back at her niece then at teala
" no " she said and started walking her eyes slowly glowed again
_________
Weiss was wide eyed she backed out of the hug her eyes narrowed with a slight growl " what I need is father gone he's still able to take things away from me and hurt me! " she said anger slowly rising
_______
Adam smiled at blackhood then he looked down at the white fang members who looked up at both of them " hey wasn't she that cats sister? " one member whispered the other shrugged " I just hit them I don't pay attention " the other member said . Adam clapped his hands and the murmurs stopped
" attention members of the white fang I have some one to introduce you to . Blackhood " he said and motioned his hand to her . He nodded to blackhood
Blackhood ignored the two. Kim slapped the two. As one of Adam nieces she had some control and respect over the members. Blackhood stood beside Adam. All the glances of confused white fang members caught her eyes.
-------
"But he's dead. Snow told me. He died from trying to attack snowy when he had gotten out his cell to eat" Anna said. "He's in the pits of hell were the evil are left down there never to come out or see the real world again" Anna added.
-----
Rav was about to say something when death stopped her.
"I'll talk to her" death whispered. She turned into her raven form and flew on raven shoulder. Teala showed the way out. It was like an huge attic.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old December 13th, 2017, 03:59 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

Blackhood ignored the two. Kim slapped the two. As one of Adam nieces she had some control and respect over the members. Blackhood stood beside Adam. All the glances of confused white fang members caught her eyes.
-------
"But he's dead. Snow told me. He died from trying to attack snowy when he had gotten out his cell to eat" Anna said. "He's in the pits of hell were the evil are left down there never to come out or see the real world again" Anna added.
-----
Rav was about to say something when death stopped her.
"I'll talk to her" death whispered. She turned into her raven form and flew on raven shoulder. Teala showed the way out. It was like an huge attic.
Adam cleared his throat
" I am retiring from my position as leader . For now on the white fang are no more " he said and gasps and the murmurs continued . One person had black wolf ears and a similar mask to Adam she growled and her ears flattened she ran off . " it is because I love blackhood more then this . Now then all of you are dismissed " he said and walked up to blackhood his back turned to the others " that whent well " he whispered
_______
Weiss was wide eyed
" then....why do I feel empty then ... " she said and looked down maybe it had something to do with her nature
_____
Raven looked at death and snarled
" what " she said

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 13th, 2017, 04:08 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Adam cleared his throat
" I am retiring from my position as leader . For now on the white fang are no more " he said and gasps and the murmurs continued . One person had black wolf ears and a similar mask to Adam she growled and her ears flattened she ran off . " it is because I love blackhood more then this . Now then all of you are dismissed " he said and walked up to blackhood his back turned to the others " that whent well " he whispered
_______
Weiss was wide eyed
" then....why do I feel empty then ... " she said and looked down maybe it had something to do with her nature
_____
Raven looked at death and snarled
" what " she said
"Wait I have an announcement. Since most people here won't have a place to go back to I will become white fang next leader" Kim said. Blackhood smiled at Adam.
-------
"You have Ced. complex emotional disorders that you can use mediation for. It's like a mood swing but you don't have the sudden change. Your emotions change at random times" Anna explained.
------
"Raven calm down. Remember what happened last time. You almost killed yang wen she was 5. We don't want anything like that to happen. Also don't be so mean to rav. Save it for the wizard that cursed me. And maybe we could help teala. Just some suggestions but saving your anger and mean side for battle is a great idea. I always do" death said.

Gone

Old December 13th, 2017, 04:33 PM

Quote:

"Wait I have an announcement. Since most people here won't have a place to go back to I will become white fang next leader" Kim said. Blackhood smiled at Adam.
-------
"You have Ced. complex emotional disorders that you can use mediation for. It's like a mood swing but you don't have the sudden change. Your emotions change at random times" Anna explained.
------
"Raven calm down. Remember what happened last time. You almost killed yang wen she was 5. We don't want anything like that to happen. Also don't be so mean to rav. Save it for the wizard that cursed me. And maybe we could help teala. Just some suggestions but saving your anger and mean side for battle is a great idea. I always do" death said.
Adam growled He looked at Kim his hands behind his back
" fine . Just don't do anything I wouldn't do " he said and looked at the members " Kim is going to be your next leader give her the same respect as you have done for me " he said and turned around to leave he motioned blackhood to follow. The members whistled and some high fives each other. The wolf faunus was outside the building her ears back now filled with rage this was her home, now she had nothing but shame and pain.
______
Weiss huffed
" guess it sums it up " she said she started walking back home
" hey would you be interested in an party? " she asked she did enjoy those big parties that her father had just she would like to enjoy it with her family
___
Raven growled again she swatted death now backing up smoke puffed out of her nose " DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN" she yelled her hands were fists she stomped

Old December 13th, 2017, 04:45 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Adam growled He looked at Kim his hands behind his back
" fine . Just don't do anything I wouldn't do " he said and looked at the members " Kim is going to be your next leader give her the same respect as you have done for me " he said and turned around to leave he motioned blackhood to follow. The members whistled and some high fives each other. The wolf faunus was outside the building her ears back now filled with rage this was her home, now she had nothing but shame and pain.
______
Weiss huffed
" guess it sums it up " she said she started walking back home
" hey would you be interested in an party? " she asked she did enjoy those big parties that her father had just she would like to enjoy it with her family
___
Raven growled again she swatted death now backing up smoke puffed out of her nose " DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN" she yelled her hands were fists she stomped
Kim ran outside were she saw the girl.
"Hey. White fang no going anywhere. I'm the leader meaning your Lieutenant" Kim said. The girl was her best friend.
------
"Yay! Did you know Adam the old white fang leader is my uncle. My aunt will be blackhood. My sister is white fang new leader. She's thinking about teaming up with the house" Anna said.
-----
Death turned into her human form as She hit the ground. She felt raven stomping in her chest.
"Raven please stop! I TAKE IT BACK" death yelled. The girl who death had healed and fed had put raven in a relaxed mode for 30 exact minutes. her two dogs bolt the white husky/German shepherd wolf/fox(Quad-Canine{aka a breed of 4 canines}) with a black lighting bolt. Dusk the dark brown quad-canine barked as he heard Lisa the girl sister coming with frost. The girl smiled petting both dogs.

Gone

Old December 13th, 2017, 04:58 PM

Quote:

Kim ran outside were she saw the girl.
"Hey. White fang no going anywhere. I'm the leader meaning your Lieutenant" Kim said. The girl was her best friend.
------
"Yay! Did you know Adam the old white fang leader is my uncle. My aunt will be blackhood. My sister is white fang new leader. She's thinking about teaming up with the house" Anna said.
-----
Death turned into her human form as She hit the ground. She felt raven stomping in her chest.
"Raven please stop! I TAKE IT BACK" death yelled. The girl who death had healed and fed had put raven in a relaxed mode for 30 exact minutes. her two dogs bolt the white husky/German shepherd wolf/fox(Quad-Canine{aka a breed of 4 canines}) with a black lighting bolt. Dusk the dark brown quad-canine barked as he heard Lisa the girl sister coming with frost. The girl smiled petting both dogs.
The wolf faunus twitched her ears and huffed
" it still isn't the same! " West said she looked behind her then back at Kim she bared her teeth and kicked the ground she sighed " yes ma'am . " she said and she slowly walked up to Kim looking down she never took off her mask
_______
Weiss smiled she had her hands behind her back now I can enjoy it without him there " it will start in two days time and that's great " she said
___
Raven closed her eyes and breathed slowly she looked at the others
" and who are you? " she asked

Old December 13th, 2017, 05:40 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
The wolf faunus twitched her ears and huffed
" it still isn't the same! " West said she looked behind her then back at Kim she bared her teeth and kicked the ground she sighed " yes ma'am . " she said and she slowly walked up to Kim looking down she never took off her mask
_______
Weiss smiled she had her hands behind her back now I can enjoy it without him there " it will start in two days time and that's great " she said
___
Raven closed her eyes and breathed slowly she looked at the others
" and who are you? " she asked
"I'm brim." The girl said.
"Frost and Lisa are the only people she knows their phone numbers" death said.
"And this is dusk" brim said petting the dark brown quad-canine. "And this is bolt. There twins. They are quad-canines. They are a husky, German shepherd, wolf, fox mix." Brim told petting bolt. Lisa hugged her little sister.
(Gtg)

Gone

Old December 13th, 2017, 05:52 PM

Quote:

"I'm brim." The girl said.
"Frost and Lisa are the only people she knows their phone numbers" death said.
"And this is dusk" brim said petting the dark brown quad-canine. "And this is bolt. There twins. They are quad-canines. They are a husky, German shepherd, wolf, fox mix." Brim told petting bolt. Lisa hugged her little sister.
(Gtg)
K)
West looked at Kim her ears twitched then she looked at the rest of the members doing their own things
" why did you choose me as second in command? " she asked now looking at Kim again

Old December 13th, 2017, 06:43 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
K)
West looked at Kim her ears twitched then she looked at the rest of the members doing their own things
" why did you choose me as second in command? " she asked now looking at Kim again
"West don't you remember we were friends. When we were little we made promises when the other was leader the other friend would become co-commander" Kim said.
-----
Bolt looked at raven. He was the protective,the warrior, the leader twin. The older one like raven was. They were exactly the same just different genders and species. Bolt tapped raven pointed to a wall that had a shadow moving. Multiple shadows. Teala was the fighting one. She was pinned down.
"He wants back! No one can save you teala" the person said as teala was tied and ducktaped. Brim relax spell had warned off. It was for 2 minutes but the more the spell used in a day the more the time would add.

Gone

Old December 13th, 2017, 06:52 PM

Quote:

"West don't you remember we were friends. When we were little we made promises when the other was leader the other friend would become co-commander" Kim said.
-----
Bolt looked at raven. He was the protective,the warrior, the leader twin. The older one like raven was. They were exactly the same just different genders and species. Bolt tapped raven pointed to a wall that had a shadow moving. Multiple shadows. Teala was the fighting one. She was pinned down.
"He wants back! No one can save you teala" the person said as teala was tied and ducktaped. Brim relax spell had warned off. It was for 2 minutes but the more the spell used in a day the more the time would add.
West tilted her head and her ears twitched she had a little flash of them as they were children she didn't have her mask then her face was fine. Until that one night when half of her face was ruined beyond repair but the other half was fine. " a little I remember . It was a long time ago my memory is rusty " she said and sighed
________
Raven eyes glowed dangerously again she yelled and charged at the person she did a super punch to its face