Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:25 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 07:22 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:09 AM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:44 AM

Old January 21st, 2018, 02:58 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Powered(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Beryl tilted her head and slowly took the sandwich she looked at bea again
" thanks.. " she said the faunus skin turned back to tan she sat down and grabbed her dagger she started playing with it " have you heard of those ...anger management people? " she asked ( she's a victim like Jess was .jess was a victim right?can't remember )
jess kate bj and becky)
"yes. They are evil " Bea said

(speaking of jess. She and lucy had a girl named arie. But lucy and arie got caught my the anger managment)
"mommy I am scared" arie said to lucy(you. Mouse fanaus. 1 of Ronnie sis
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old January 21st, 2018, 03:10 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

jess kate bj and becky)
"yes. They are evil " Bea said

(speaking of jess. She and lucy had a girl named arie. But lucy and arie got caught my the anger managment)
"mommy I am scared" arie said to lucy(you. Mouse fanaus. 1 of Ronnie sis
Beryl looked away her skin turned red so did her eyes her grip on her dagger tightened " they hurt me they thought I was a monster ... I did have trust issues which lead to me being angry at kids...then when some bullies hurt me every inch of my skin turned blue as I wept others laughed as they walked by so I had no choice ...I killed the bullies with this dagger . That's when they arrived that's when they captured and hurt me " she said her voice was laced with hatred she stabbed the wall with her dagger " and I enjoyed hurting them back after all those years this was my escape " she added

Lucys ears flattened her tail wrapped around arie as she hugged her trying to calm her daughter " i..it's gonna be ok just think of happy things " she said she was really afraid as well but she was more worried of arie then anything else .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 21st, 2018, 03:47 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Beryl looked away her skin turned red so did her eyes her grip on her dagger tightened " they hurt me they thought I was a monster ... I did have trust issues which lead to me being angry at kids...then when some bullies hurt me every inch of my skin turned blue as I wept others laughed as they walked by so I had no choice ...I killed the bullies with this dagger . That's when they arrived that's when they captured and hurt me " she said her voice was laced with hatred she stabbed the wall with her dagger " and I enjoyed hurting them back after all those years this was my escape " she added

Lucys ears flattened her tail wrapped around arie as she hugged her trying to calm her daughter " i..it's gonna be ok just think of happy things " she said she was really afraid as well but she was more worried of arie then anything else .
"I can help you get back at them"

arie got pulled away for a misson(ts for both

Gone

Old January 21st, 2018, 03:54 PM

Quote:

"I can help you get back at them"

arie got pulled away for a misson(ts for both
Beryl was at the anger management place her skin was pitch black which was her camouflage mode she looked around for the leader of the group she was gonna make them pay for hurting her she held her dagger as she spun it around . She looked around a corner " where are you " she whispered

Lucy was sitting alone her ears flattened she tried not to cry
" jess " she said she looked around in case arie came back

Last edited by Leucos; January 21st, 2018 at 03:55 PM.
Old January 21st, 2018, 04:07 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Beryl was at the anger management place her skin was pitch black which was her camouflage mode she looked around for the leader of the group she was gonna make them pay for hurting her she held her dagger as she spun it around . She looked around a corner " where are you " she whispered

Lucy was sitting alone her ears flattened she tried not to cry
" jess " she said she looked around in case arie came back
Jess had snuck in as she freed her wife. Bea had came. She saw the leader office.
"Beryl over there." Bea said as she spotted death "why are you here?" bea asked.
"this is a tribe enemy" death said. She flew around trying to help others out. Arie lesson was survail and fighting. She ran around the dome as a trained 20 year old fighter had her corned.

Gone

Old January 21st, 2018, 04:27 PM

Quote:

Jess had snuck in as she freed her wife. Bea had came. She saw the leader office.
"Beryl over there." Bea said as she spotted death "why are you here?" bea asked.
"this is a tribe enemy" death said. She flew around trying to help others out. Arie lesson was survail and fighting. She ran around the dome as a trained 20 year old fighter had her corned.
Lucy hugged Jess and her mouse ears perked up she emedietly ran off to find her daughter " Arie!?! " she called her nose twitched too trying to catch her sent .
Beryl nodded to bea she walked into the office and used the shadows . Her eyes spotted the leader and her eyes narrowed she held her dagger " you " she said in anger and hatred . The faunus stared at the leader her skin turned red

Old January 21st, 2018, 04:53 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Lucy hugged Jess and her mouse ears perked up she emedietly ran off to find her daughter " Arie!?! " she called her nose twitched too trying to catch her sent .
Beryl nodded to bea she walked into the office and used the shadows . Her eyes spotted the leader and her eyes narrowed she held her dagger " you " she said in anger and hatred . The faunus stared at the leader her skin turned red
"you! get them" he leader said before seeing raven a growl came out from the leader.Arie sceamed in pain

Gone

Old January 21st, 2018, 05:16 PM

Quote:

"you! get them" he leader said before seeing raven a growl came out from the leader.Arie sceamed in pain
Lucy growled she spotted the person who was hurting her daughter her tail lashed angrily and she tackled the 20 year old . She looked at Arie and her ears were down " JESS! HELP! " she yelled

Beryl walked closer to the leader she had a frown she was right infront of the leader " you've messed with the wrong faunus . And now it's over . Before I have my revenge I want to know .... Was it worth it? " she asked ( can she get rid of the leader?)

Old January 21st, 2018, 05:30 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Lucy growled she spotted the person who was hurting her daughter her tail lashed angrily and she tackled the 20 year old . She looked at Arie and her ears were down " JESS! HELP! " she yelled

Beryl walked closer to the leader she had a frown she was right infront of the leader " you've messed with the wrong faunus . And now it's over . Before I have my revenge I want to know .... Was it worth it? " she asked ( can she get rid of the leader?)
death shot the 20 year old off lucy. Arie shook in fear.
"shut up you brat" the leader growled teleporting to a nearby catwalk.(lucy is braver like how abby when from shy and weak in battle to brave and strong in battle

Gone

Old January 21st, 2018, 05:37 PM

Quote:

death shot the 20 year old off lucy. Arie shook in fear.
"shut up you brat" the leader growled teleporting to a nearby catwalk.(lucy is braver like how abby when from shy and weak in battle to brave and strong in battle
Lucy grabbed her daughter and ran out of there along with Jess

Beryl growled her yellow eyes followed the leader she jumped up to the catwalk and she walked up to the leader her eyes still narrowed her dagger spinning in hand " your not going to get rid of me that easily " she growled skin still red. She was able to climb well and was pretty flexible . " answer my question . Was. It. Worth. It. " she said sternly