Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Bean
Today 11:52 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:29 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dust
Today 11:27 AM

Old November 8th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Rising Up

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Voidclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Goldwing decided that her pile of prey was enough for her Clanmates. So, she grabbed them and headed back to camp. When she arrived she was surprised to see Daggerspike looking down at the clan as if he had just been made Leader. She dropped her prey in the Fresh-kill pile and padded up to Goldenblaze. "What's going on?" She asked the large golden tom.

@Blue Jay
Goldenblaze wanted to question the sudden outburst of Daggerspi... Daggerstar, but he figured since everyone liked him, the large tom didn't bother. Maybe I'll become deputy someday... he silently hoped.

He almost didn't realize that Goldwing was speaking to him. "Daggerspike's "taking a stand" and basically took the privelige to give the title of leader to himself. Seems mouse-brained, if you ask me," He finally answered. The Warrior truly seemed disgusted by the idea as he spoke. A vote seems better than what Daggerstar did, He imagined. Goldenblaze was most definitely going to hold a grudge against Daggersp-star for long time. Maybe even until his dying days.
Old November 11th, 2017, 02:30 AM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Darkpaw was walking and tripped over a twig.

Shadowpaw was walking with her brother, and silently stepped over him as he tripped.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old November 11th, 2017, 02:32 AM
joe mama

Quote:
No problem! Also since I control the leader do I pick the Mentors? Or do you do that? And whos the Deputy?]

Daggerstar's pale blue gaze traveled around the clearing his head held high. Some of the apprentices would need mentors and he needed a Deputy. After StarClan gave him his nine lives that is.

Goldwing decided that her pile of prey was enough for her Clanmates. So, she grabbed them and headed back to camp. When she arrived she was surprised to see Daggerspike looking down at the clan as if he had just been made Leader. She dropped her prey in the Fresh-kill pile and padded up to Goldenblaze. "What's going on?" She asked the large golden tom.

@Blue Jay
You get to choose that stuff, and we don’t have a Deputy yet, you choose that too.

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old November 11th, 2017, 02:51 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post
Goldenblaze wanted to question the sudden outburst of Daggerspi... Daggerstar, but he figured since everyone liked him, the large tom didn't bother. Maybe I'll become deputy someday... he silently hoped.

He almost didn't realize that Goldwing was speaking to him. "Daggerspike's "taking a stand" and basically took the privelige to give the title of leader to himself. Seems mouse-brained, if you ask me," He finally answered. The Warrior truly seemed disgusted by the idea as he spoke. A vote seems better than what Daggerstar did, He imagined. Goldenblaze was most definitely going to hold a grudge against Daggersp-star for long time. Maybe even until his dying days.
@Summerleaf
[Wow, okay.]

Goldwing nodded in agreement.
"He had no right." She meowed. "Than again we didn't have a leader. I think we should see were this go's." She added gazing at Daggerstar.

Daggerstar scans the clearing.I'll give Darkpaw a mentor! He thought. "Darkpaw!" He called. "You need a mentor and I know who shall mentor you." He added. "Goldenblaze, will you do the horner of mentoring Darkpaw?" He asked the golden tom.

Last edited by Fuzzy; November 11th, 2017 at 02:53 AM.
Old November 11th, 2017, 03:02 AM
joe mama

Darkpaw heard the Daggerstar and quickly got off the ground, he went to them, and and stood there, he looked calm, but was screaming on the inside. (In happiness, not anger or sadness)

Old November 12th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Rising Up

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
@Summerleaf
[Wow, okay.]

Goldwing nodded in agreement.
"He had no right." She meowed. "Than again we didn't have a leader. I think we should see were this go's." She added gazing at Daggerstar.

Daggerstar scans the clearing.I'll give Darkpaw a mentor! He thought. "Darkpaw!" He called. "You need a mentor and I know who shall mentor you." He added. "Goldenblaze, will you do the horner of mentoring Darkpaw?" He asked the golden tom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerleaf View Post
Darkpaw heard the Daggerstar and quickly got off the ground, he went to them, and and stood there, he looked calm, but was screaming on the inside. (In happiness, not anger or sadness)
Sorry for the late response!))

Goldenblaze flicked his ear towards Goldwing. "I suppose that is the only thing we can do," he stated.

Now Goldenblaze never believed he would be a good mentor - or even a mentor at all. He was just a bit tough and cold on others. So, he was quite surprised and maybe even a little pleased at Daggerstar's choice. Darkpaw did need a little hardening up, and the large tom may have been the perfect role model for him. Then again, he didn't want to make the apprentice just like him, but he supposed he didn't have much of a choice.

"It would be my pleasure," He replied, towering over his new apprentice.
Old November 12th, 2017, 08:35 PM
joe mama

Darkpaw didn't know what to say, so he said nothing.
Shadowpaw heard the news. "Darkpaw! Come here!" She called to her brother.
"I'll be right back.." he meowed. He went to his sister and meowed a quick "What?" to her.
"Congratulations, Darkie!" She meowed. then gestured 'get out of here' by moving her paw.
Darkpaw returned to his mentor. Not saying a word.

Old November 14th, 2017, 12:47 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post
Sorry for the late response!))

Goldenblaze flicked his ear towards Goldwing. "I suppose that is the only thing we can do," he stated.

Now Goldenblaze never believed he would be a good mentor - or even a mentor at all. He was just a bit tough and cold on others. So, he was quite surprised and maybe even a little pleased at Daggerstar's choice. Darkpaw did need a little hardening up, and the large tom may have been the perfect role model for him. Then again, he didn't want to make the apprentice just like him, but he supposed he didn't have much of a choice.

"It would be my pleasure," He replied, towering over his new apprentice.
[It's okay I'm late to.]

Daggerstar nodded glade Goldenblaze agreed. He looked over the clearing again before hopping down to go to the Medicine cat. Docking into the Medicine cats' den he oadded over to the VoidClan Medicine cat. "I need you to go with me to get my nine lives." He meowed flicking an ear.

Goldwing watched Goldenblaze just tower his new apprintic. He's so tall. She thought as if she just noticed. her pretty blue eye gazed at him for a few heartbeats before she looked away for no real reason.
Old November 21st, 2017, 06:07 AM
joe mama

Shadowpaw sat just outside of the clearing, she sat down to think, but she lost track of time, and fell asleep. She woke up later, and sighed,How long did I sleep?She thought to herself. She yawned,
stretched, and walked back into the clearing.

Old November 22nd, 2017, 10:20 AM
joe mama

Bump.

@Fuzzyfeline
@Blue Jay
@Vulpes_x2
@Flameleaf
@CinnamonCookie
@ScarredSecrets