Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:55 PM
ashtuft’s super sigma art...
by ashtuft
Last post by ashtuft
Today 01:49 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:41 PM
finder for my new (and...
by ophelia
Last post by ophelia
Today 01:39 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 27th, 2019, 09:39 AM

My Mood: Mysterious
Unhappy Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Venomcloud was done with ShadowClan. everyone just ignored her or looked at her funny. she told this to the leader, "I don't fit in, can I leave?" she insisted on Venomcloud staying, while she comforted her.
Old April 27th, 2019, 04:30 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

pure terror.
It was all the ragdoll could feel as the drapes ferns parted as she walked through. “Windystar?” She said shaking more then she ever had. Her injures felt like nothing compared to what she could have done, she twitched her newly hurt ear the chunk that had been taken out covered in a scab now and her other scars still fresh she looked on in fear. “I-i” she tried to speak again but the emotions overcame her the den felt like it was shrinking around her like it was getting smaller. The scent of the leader wafted up her nostrils in an ever so unsettling way ‘hell Understand’ she just repeated to herself over and over again yet her positive train of thought was cut off by the reality ‘I would never forgive a cat who did that to me...’ at the thought she felt like her heart was about to stop, “I-i” she stuttered again jut trying to find words to talk as she shook “I’m... so” she said as her blue eyes welled up the walls felt so tight like they were griping her sides “sorry...” she barely breathed out the fear was creeping up her throat as she looked on at the leader trying to keep the tears from showing
@Sagittarius

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old April 27th, 2019, 04:35 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
she just gave a smirk at his response and raised her eyebrow yet again, she chortled at his response before shaking her head a bit "unless you prove yourself to me, your just a eensy weensy little boy . Other toms have proved worthy of the title of man over these past seasons . " she meowed sounding amused before giving a small smile. Hmm....yes just a eensy weensy boy. That could be squashed in an instant if I tried hard enough.After all I don't need a reason to torment mortal toms. her whiskers twitched at that thought however her ears twitched and she nodded once he mentioned the battle "think punishment would be swift upon traitors ? Or will it be .....harsh . After all we have windystar now. Goldenstars off to who knows where." she asked she was honestly interested in this battle.....She wondered how much of her clan was loyal to the darkforest and if the majority of them made some sort of mark. Or if the starclan followers truly won. Her pelt prickled at that, she desperately hoped it was the first one . Her head tilted "anyhow , ....how's life?" she asked with a spark of....something in her eyes . It definitely wasn't anything good.
Lionroar watched the cat's eyebrow raise as she smirked at him. She shook her head a bit, which made his nose wrinkle slightly. "Oh I can prove myself alright," he grumbled, his ears pressed to his head. The lion-resembling tom decided to remain standing, just in case something happened or he got riled up. The cat gave him a small smile, which he didn't get a good vibe from. This cat gave him a strange feeling, and he wasn't sure that he liked it. Still, it'd be awkward to just walk away. And he was bored before this interaction anyways. There was no harm in it. Unless she became hostile. But even then, they were in the clearing and there were cats all around them. It'd be risky. "I believe it will depend on the severity. Some of the cats seemed to change sides mid battle, while others stuck with the Dark Forest," he replied. It seemed some of the cats had been misguided, and some were out for power or revenge on their Clanmates. It seemed that the cats fighting on StarClan's side had overpowered them, but he couldn't be too sure until the battle was far in the past. He was sure some were still conspiring with the evil spirits. "It's fine," he replied shortly. "It's a bit hectic, with all this post-battle chaos, but I suppose that applies to everyone." The look in her eye made his fur spike up slightly.
Old April 27th, 2019, 11:53 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

[Open]

Whisperbranch sat in the clearing, the good side of his face faced away from the other cats. He kept his eye on the prey he was eating. The tom took a bite out of the mouse that he had picked out to eat. Whisperbranch laid down and took a bite out of the prey. He wanted somebody to talk to, but was a little frightened to.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 28th, 2019, 01:33 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

@jupiter

Pebblepaw was playing with a leaf in the clearing, pouncing on it or batting it out of the air when he got the chance. He hadn’t been playing for very long, probably a few minutes at most before he started to get bored. The apprentice set the leaf on the ground and stared at it, tail slowly flicking back and forward. Pebblepaw blinked, then continued playing. He tossed the leaf in the air and watched it flutter to the ground. He leapt on the leaf, claws unsheathed. He didn’t mind if another cat was watching.

Character Site

Old April 28th, 2019, 05:00 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Joseph View Post
Lionroar watched the cat's eyebrow raise as she smirked at him. She shook her head a bit, which made his nose wrinkle slightly. "Oh I can prove myself alright," he grumbled, his ears pressed to his head. The lion-resembling tom decided to remain standing, just in case something happened or he got riled up. The cat gave him a small smile, which he didn't get a good vibe from. This cat gave him a strange feeling, and he wasn't sure that he liked it. Still, it'd be awkward to just walk away. And he was bored before this interaction anyways. There was no harm in it. Unless she became hostile. But even then, they were in the clearing and there were cats all around them. It'd be risky. "I believe it will depend on the severity. Some of the cats seemed to change sides mid battle, while others stuck with the Dark Forest," he replied. It seemed some of the cats had been misguided, and some were out for power or revenge on their Clanmates. It seemed that the cats fighting on StarClan's side had overpowered them, but he couldn't be too sure until the battle was far in the past. He was sure some were still conspiring with the evil spirits. "It's fine," he replied shortly. "It's a bit hectic, with all this post-battle chaos, but I suppose that applies to everyone." The look in her eye made his fur spike up slightly.
Her tail twitched at his response can you ? she shrugged before she tilted her head "change mid battle? If it's to side with the darkforest then great but to side with starclan?! Traitors ! " she meowed her tone full of hatred when she said the word traitor , how could they turn their backs against the ones who helped them the most? Other than give them pointless riddles and do nothing but boss around!? She growled before nodding slowly " if that be so, then let punishment be harsh on those who betrayed ." she meowed darkly . Wildtuft then twitched her ears at her answer and hummed with an agreeing nod " I suppose your right , battle has that ability to do so. To me they're fighting over useless things but this one..... Was very important " she meowed calmly . However she had a question that she so desperately needed and wanted the answer to "so,which side are you on? Don't disappoint me ." she whispered.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 28th, 2019, 09:37 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveDollarMixtape View Post
Brownfeather got to her paws, her own yellow eyes narrowed. Her fluffy pelt was bristling and starting to rise, giving the tiny warrior an illusion of being much larger than she really was. “That’s not what I’m saying,” she nearly hissed. “I’m saying that if you’re going to care so much about how entitled young ShadowClan cats are from the second they leave the nursery, or be entitled enough to bother to remind them about duties that they can and have been taking care of without any help from you, that you’d bother to remember which cats were born here and which ones weren’t!” The warrior took in a breath before she continued, her tail starting up a continuous right-left-right-back again lash. “And if you’re going to bring up such an important part of your past - one that wouldn’t be obvious like me joining the Clan would be - to a cat you barely know, it seems to me like you’re the one who cares about it.” With that, Brownfeather turned, beginning to make her way towards the entrance of camp, making sure to call back to the tom that she was just going on a walk to make sure Badgersong knew he hadn’t won.

He barely knew her. What right did he have to criticize her, anyways? None, she thought as she disappeared through the entrance, absolutely none.

(scene?)
{Yup, sounds good to me!}

Badgersong's gaze never wavered from the face of Brownfeather, not as she stood and not as she went to move away, leaving him. Just as ever young cat who gets theirs feathers rustled does, her pelt stood on end, trying to make herself look like a bigger cat than she was, but it didn't fool him. She would remain a young cat in his eyes. A cat with fight and courage in her, sure, but a young cat. Her words fell on deaf ears though, he wouldn't give her the pleasure of continuing the conversation, though its clear she didn't want it continued anyways. "Perhaps you should learn to control your temper. Maybe then I would consider you more than just an entitled young warrior." He would call to her as her back was turned, her pawsteps carrying her out of the camp and soon enough out of sight. Slowly he would lower himself back to the laying position, unsure whether he felt agitated or somewhat happy to actually be speaking. Even if it wasn't on friendly terms with someone. Sometimes it was good to just work the vocal cords again.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; April 28th, 2019 at 10:04 PM.
Old April 29th, 2019, 12:15 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
Her tail twitched at his response can you ? she shrugged before she tilted her head "change mid battle? If it's to side with the darkforest then great but to side with starclan?! Traitors ! " she meowed her tone full of hatred when she said the word traitor , how could they turn their backs against the ones who helped them the most? Other than give them pointless riddles and do nothing but boss around!? She growled before nodding slowly " if that be so, then let punishment be harsh on those who betrayed ." she meowed darkly . Wildtuft then twitched her ears at her answer and hummed with an agreeing nod " I suppose your right , battle has that ability to do so. To me they're fighting over useless things but this one..... Was very important " she meowed calmly . However she had a question that she so desperately needed and wanted the answer to "so,which side are you on? Don't disappoint me ." she whispered.
Lionroar watched her with a sharp gaze, his hues fixed on the cat as he tilted his head a bit. His eyes widened slightly as she spoke, words sharp and venomous. He was sure of her side as of now. The ginger tom considered making up an excuse, but he wasn't sure how exactly the she-cat would react. Besides, a little longer wouldn't kill him if he was smart about it. The cat nodded slowly, an uneasy feeling settling in his stomach. He didn't react to the next statement, though he nodded slightly. He didn't fully blame them. If he thought he could get a better deal or another pretty face, he would definitely switch sides. He wasn't the most loyal of cats. "Yes, it was an important event. I feel that the effects will last for moons past this," he agreed. He paused to consider at her last whispered statement. "I find the Dark Forest an...interesting concept," he whispered in reply, keeping his voice down. "If I had been involved with the battle, I would've been interested in their cause for fighting. I feel they can make cats stronger, and the Clans can be boring sometimes," he replied, his voice still a whisper.
Old April 29th, 2019, 03:05 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Windystar was... more than a little shaken. He hadn’t done ceremonies in awhile, and he knew cats were waiting on him. But it’s importantly, he had to acknowledge the attack of the Dark Forest. And he would do just that.

”May all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highbranch for a Clan meeting!“

Windystar conveyed no emotion. Not yet. Oddly, he felt emotionless as well.

“Robinkit [ @Browneyedfox ], Lavenderkit [ @North ], you have come upon the age of six moons and are ready to begin your apprentice training. Robinpaw, your mentor will be Raventuft [ @Lilyfur2 ]. Lavenderpaw, your mentor will be Forestshade [ @Branch of Life ].”

This time, he barely spared a glance for the new apprentices. He had to stay numb, focus.

“Tigerpaw [ @King Jack the Negotiator ] you have completed your warrior training and have earned your warrior name. May StarClan look down on this feline, let him serve and protect his Clan. Tigerpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?”

[ “I do.” ]

“Then by the power of StarClan, you shall be deemed Tigrrscar until StarClan calls you to their ranks. We honor your fearlessness and loyalty.”

He couldn’t lose focus, lose grip on himself. Not yet.

”We have several outsiders who would like to join our Clan. Spring, Winter [ @Killer of Madness ], Casper [ @Tavvi ], do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?”

[ “I do.” ]

“Then by the power of StarClan, you all have been accepted into ShadowClan. Spring, you are now Leafpaw. Your mentor will be Sugarsong [ @Bright ]. Winter, you’ve told me you would like to keep your old name, and your mento will be Whisperbranch [ @GLaDOS ]. Casper, you shall now be called Rainpatch. Tuftbreeze [ @Doodle ] will be your helper. May you all be welcomed into our Clan with open hearts.”

Finally, the moment he’d been mentally preparing for.

”Cats of ShadowClan! We were recently attacked by our very own Clanmates. Although it isn’t their fault that the Place of No Stars called to them, they attacked us in our own dens. Therefore, they will be punished.

“All apprentices due to receive their warrior names this moon will be held back one moon. All warriors who are aligned with the Dark Forest will be put under heavy surveillance. By myself AND Forestshade, as well as a few of my trusted senior warriors. I hope this teaches a lesson, and I hope you realize the error of your ways.”

Windystar wanted to end the ceremonies in a warm note, so he forced a smile.

“Thank you all, this meeting is dismissed!”

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; April 30th, 2019 at 05:52 AM.
Old April 29th, 2019, 03:20 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Joseph View Post
Lionroar watched her with a sharp gaze, his hues fixed on the cat as he tilted his head a bit. His eyes widened slightly as she spoke, words sharp and venomous. He was sure of her side as of now. The ginger tom considered making up an excuse, but he wasn't sure how exactly the she-cat would react. Besides, a little longer wouldn't kill him if he was smart about it. The cat nodded slowly, an uneasy feeling settling in his stomach. He didn't react to the next statement, though he nodded slightly. He didn't fully blame them. If he thought he could get a better deal or another pretty face, he would definitely switch sides. He wasn't the most loyal of cats. "Yes, it was an important event. I feel that the effects will last for moons past this," he agreed. He paused to consider at her last whispered statement. "I find the Dark Forest an...interesting concept," he whispered in reply, keeping his voice down. "If I had been involved with the battle, I would've been interested in their cause for fighting. I feel they can make cats stronger, and the Clans can be boring sometimes," he replied, his voice still a whisper.
Wildtuft flicked her ears as her eyes lit up happily this time at hearing lionroars response "they certainly will ....." she meowed before smiling , pleased with his answer " they are interesting . And they most certainly make cats stronger, if the cats themselves are determined and brave enough to go through with the choice they made." she whispered her expression genuine kindness this time, not one with mischief behind it. However now she felt a tiny bit of regret of assuming he was sided with starclan " you'll be a great asset to them. To the family as I like to call them ...." she added before she stood up to give herself a good shake " anyways other than that, why did you decide to come over here? There must have been a reason . No one really ever comes to me for true companionship . Only my sister " she meowed openly .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; April 29th, 2019 at 03:21 PM.
Closed Thread