Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 20th, 2018, 04:05 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
(What’s with the tounge)
She purred
Idk XD)

Bingo giggled.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old January 20th, 2018, 04:27 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Idk XD)

Bingo giggled.
Chameleonvine purred,” Surprised no one’s attacking us.” She mused

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 20th, 2018, 05:18 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pouncepaw View Post
Starlingclaw was a jet black cat, her pelt concealing her well as she slunk through the underbrush by Thunderclan’s camp. She emerged, the Windclan warrior scanning the battlefield. She couldn’t see any corpses... yet. Overall, she was nervous about this war. She plunged down towards the fight nonetheless. Cats all around her were fighting, claws unsheathed and glistening with blood. Teeth were bared from snarls, and mingling pelt colors flashed a dizzying whirl wind of crazy through her brain. The adrenaline soared through her veins as she tried to find a cat who she could fight. But not a big one, hopefully. Her lithe and nimble frame was no match for a burly tom.

(OPEN)
Leaftail bared her teeth as her eyes landed on the shecat's black pelt. I'm not letting any WindClan cowards out of here alive. She lashed her thick tail and shoved through the fray, hissing as a claw swung out of nowhere, leaving a scratch on her flank. She lunged at the other warrior, her ears pulled back and her mouth open in a snarl.
Old January 20th, 2018, 05:53 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Chameleonvine purred,” Surprised no one’s attacking us.” She mused
"I guess we're too intimidating," he smiled and laughed.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old January 20th, 2018, 06:39 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
Fernglow anxiously padded around the battlefield, trying to keep out of his allie’s way. Another war, another fight, another death, it all seemed to blur into one another now. Cats around him were dying like they were in the liberation and in the gathering. Cats are fighting tooth and claw and Feneglow hated it. Sure, he was big and strong, but injuring someone deliberately was not a good experience. Nonetheless, he searched for an opponent in the crowd.

@Spiral Whirl
The Windclan cat prowled the shadows, looking for her `prey`. Of course, she was excited about this battle. She could teach those Thunderclan scums who they were. The molly's name was Lightshade. She was a former dusk sycandice cat but that was all before the gathering and it disbanded. Her eyes landed on a somewhat anxious tom. She tilt her head. "Mouse-brain." She muttered. Lightshade slowly crept forward, careful to be silent. With all the scents she couldn't tell what clan he was in. As long as it isn't in Windclan. She leapt forward, her claws outstretch and ready to latch onto his back.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old January 20th, 2018, 07:28 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar whirled around as he heard a loud noise, his brain unsure of how to handle it. A moment later, however, he was dodging the Riverclan warrior that was trying to scratch him to pieces. This warrior already looked pretty bad, but Golden pushed past that, recoiling against the one scratch that hit his flank. Whirling around, he faced the warrior and lunged for his side, trying to hit a wound that already looked pretty bad, his eyes narrowed. Riverclan. Now he could actually recognize the scent of the cat in front of him. That had taken long enough. What business did the fish-eaters have to do with Thunderclan? Then again, Golden didn’t exactly know what they had to do with Windclan either, focusing on trying to injure the tom for the time being.
Quillstreak was small for his size, lithe and slender, which was an advantage at some points. His physical features allowed him to be swift and nimble which he used against his opponents in battle. Right now, he intended to put himself and his abilities to the test. The young warrior managed to turn half-way around, his flank to Goldenstar, when the leader hit him. Quillstreak released a yowl of both surprise and pain, his injuries bursting into an explosion of hurt. The impact of the other tom hitting him brought him to the ground and he slammed against the frozen earth with a grunt. Frantically, the multi-colored warrior began to flail his outstretched limbs, confident he would catch something with his unsheathed claws.
Old January 20th, 2018, 08:51 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
Brindlestream growled quietly as she stalked through the battle field. Her multi colored pelt would have been easy to spot if not for the tussling cats with all different colored pelts around her. Brindlestream had never been in a real battle, much less a war, but she was an experienced warrior who had been trained by both WindClan and ThunderClan. Despite her young age, she knew how WindClan cats fought, which was a great aid to her and her clan. Brindlestream was hoping that she would be able to fight a WindClan cat, not a member of her family, because she would know their moves. She was looking around for a cat to fight, suddenly her eyes locked on a sandy colored tom, ShadowClan by the fowl smell. She crawled closer, and then leaped claws unseathed.
Sandthistle wasn't too shocked when he felt claws pierce his pelt. After all, this was war and if he wanted to fight he had to expect an attack. Instead of releasing a yelp of surprise the massive tomcat hissed when he was knocked back a couple mouse-lengths. He shook his pale ginger pelt out, casting his opponent a sharp glare. A smirk stretched across his muzzle and he flexed his unsheathed claws thinking, this is going to be fun! Sandthistle did not intend to let the ThunderClan feline go without injury and if he could help it, he'd prefer to leave the rival clan with one less warrior. With a lash of his tail the older tomcat glided forward while staying low to the ground, aiming to swipe his forearm at the she-cat's legs and maybe causing her to lose her balance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
Primrosemask felt successful the minute she felt her claws hit the tom. The other’s movement had yet to register in her brain at first, all she thought of was how she was doing well in this fight, how she would be successful and Shadowclan would leave here with no more worries. As the other fell, she was suddenly jerked down with him by his claws caught in her pelt. She didn’t know what to do, she’d had a plan but now she was caught in her common confusion. She tried to think fast, what would some better warrior do, what would her brother, or her father do.
A sudden thought came to mind, causing her to retract her front claws. Her back claws stay sharp and she kicked her legs back, trying to hit the other to both hurt him and push herself out of his grip. She remembered this from back in her training, to rake her back claws over an opponent's pelt.
Flareheart remembered using this technique - the hugging technique - as a young kit when he'd been play-fighting with his best friend. He'd also used it recently, when he was play-fighting with a possible interest, which brought them together in a close proximity. The tortoiseshell tomcat felt his opponent's muscles move under her pelt but he was too slow in determining her next action as her hind claws pierced his skin. Flareheart's eyes widened in pain; he hadn't been expecting her to use her back claws. Frantically, the male warrior unwrapped his forearms from around her torso and in an attempt to get her off him, he began to swipe carelessly at her face and chest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The warrior noticed the momentiary flicker of surprise in the mollies eyes when he didn't fight back, and honestly he didn't blame her, he would have fought back in an instant. He's a fighting type, but only when it mattered, only when he had to fight to protect those he cared for, and only when his clan's honor was on the line, but when weighing which one of the two he valued most, it would be those he cared for, though yes he cared deeply for his clan as a whole, there were specific individuals who he put before all, Caliapaw was one of those individuals. The apprentice blinked and leaned back in surprise when he heard the molly scoff, and he would be lying if he said he wasn't offended, it kinda stung. If he felt he had a good reason to do something, he would do it, these were one of those things that had a good, strong reasoning behind it. The caramel colored tom pouted and flattened his ears against his head, which were burning with emberassment, though he had no reason to be emberassed, he stood by his beliefs and morals, possibly because he was in a battle right now? Or maybe it was because he was being exposed to the intellect of a different cat he'd never seen. As Fawnskip asked the question he felt his face get even hotter, the tom let out a snort and glared at the molly " If it were me I'd rather not have this pointless war, cat's are getting hurt for no good reason and my sister's stressed enough, she doesn't need more on her plate. And have you forgotten that she too is a Thunderclan cat, it's kinda like saying, no, I won't kill that squirell because it's got a horde of nuts but I'll kill the other squirrels because they don't have any nuts stored." he scoffed, his bob of a tail flicked, as soon as he opened his eyes again he saw nothing but a multicolored paw, and a second after that, nothing but white. Doepaw let out a yowl and stepped back, shaking his head, the pain flairing primarily on his cheek.

Doepaw glared at the molly, he wanted to scratch her, he wanted to attack her, bite her, claw at her, but that involved moving from the opening of the medicine cat den, and though she said she wouldn't attack Caliapaw, that didn't mean others wouldn't, and he didn't want to take that chance. His dainty white paw moved forward and was gently placed in the mud, plastering the sticky substance on the, once before, snowy white appendedge. He would be the one to take all her attacks, that's what a big brother was for right? He stood there, his legs apart, breathing heavily, wincing every time he took a breath. He didn't plan on moving from this spot.
``Are you saying, if you were to attack WindClan's camp, you would attack Surgestorm, our medicine cat, because he is a WindClan cat? You would leave us without our only source of healing?`` Fawnskip's questions were rhetorical, but she wouldn't mind receiving a response. The older feline just adored arguing and she was always up for a friendly - or ugly - debate. Though it didn't seem like it, the multi-colored she-cat did value others' opinions and at the moment she really took Doepaw's into consideration. She admired his devotion to his sister, his powerful need to protect her. In all honesty, she liked the brave little warrior even the feeling wasn't mutual. Fawnskip would be lying if she said she wasn't tempted to sit beside the warrior apprentice and simply talk. However, she couldn't do that. ``C'mon, kit, show me ThunderClan is more than what I think it is.``

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
@AbsurdJinx
A stinging sensation on his flank caused the tom to recoil, turning sharply, Thrushflight quickly swatted back. He wasn't aiming though, he was simply hoping his claws hit some part of this warrior's body. After the blow was done, Thrushflight simply stared at the warrior for a moment, he could feel a small trickle of blood oozing from his flank, but ignored it. He would worry about that later, it was minor. His blue eyes flashed before Thrushflight darted towards Flareheart, his lips curled back in a snarl. "Just know I'll never be sorry for what I'm doing," he spoke mid-dart. When the calico was within range, his forepaws reached outwards, aimed to wrap around the warrior's neck so maybe, just maybe, he could pummel the warrior's chest with his back legs, however this would expose his throat to the warrior's jaws. It was a dirty move and since Thrushflight was fighting in rage -- mostly about Caramelblood -- he wasn't thinking his moves through. This could work or go terribly wrong.
Flareheart felt slightly awkward standing there, staring back at his opponent who seemed to be completely still. He didn't know what to do and for a heartbeat he was convinced that Thrushflight's piercing gaze was so strong and ice-cold that it had frozen him. That was, until the enemy warrior launched himself at the amber-eyed tom. Flareheart was about to react when the WindClan feline spoke, his words so heartless, so emotionless, that shock engulfed the young ThunderClan male and he wasn't aware of what was happening until forearms curled around his mane. Abruptly brought back to reality, Flareheart couldn't help but act quickly as if he had been startled. With a sharp intake of breath he rushed forward, lowering his upper body close to the ground. He hoped to crush Thrushflight against the earth, perhaps loosening the other tom's grip around him. Then Flareheart might be able to rip his neck free and pin the enemy warrior.
Old January 20th, 2018, 08:56 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Angelwing charged in to ThunderClan camp behind Fallenstar her brown tail held high. She didn't approve of fighting another Clan's war but, Fallenstar had chosen to to fight alongside ThunderClan and she'd have to respect her leaders decision. She was a loyal RiverClan molly and would have to learn to accept her leaders choices. Even if that ment dying while fighting for another Clan, that she dislikes. This brown, light brown and white molly was ready for a good fight even if it wasn't for her own Clan. She was a witty young molly, Firehawk, her past mentor, had tought her well. She respected Firehawk, he was a wise and strong warrior of RiverClan and she was glade to have been placed under his mentorship. Though she never told him this and hoped she'd be able to let him know before one of them died. But nether of then really believed in StarClan. Well Angelwing believed it excited but not that anyone would go there when they died at lest not her. Shed believed StarClan wanted nothing to do with her. Narrowing her baby blue eyes she circled the fight trying to spot a WindClan or ShadowClan cat who she could fight.

~Open~

Creampaw stood bristled in front of the nursery. This ThunderClan apprentice felt she needed to protect the queens and kits most of all. The kits were defenseless. The thought of the kits being harmed made this Molly's fur craw. What kind of monster would harm a kit or Queen? She wondered gazing at the war in front of her. Creampaw had been woken up by the WindClan and ThunderClan invasion. The sound out battle cry's and whails of agony was the worst awakening anyone could have dreamed of. She wouldn't be able to sleep for a moon! If she lives, that is. She slid her claws into the cold leafbaer ground. "I wish this was just a bad dream!" She told herself out loud. Her soft voice barley hearable over the screaches of the battle. She'd join in the battle with her mentor Featherspeckle but she wanted to protect the nursery. Kts are the future of our clan. They will be our leaders, our Medicine cats, our Deputies, our Warriors and our Queens. Without them we would be no more. I have to protect them! She told herself letting her tail lash. This normally calm, soft spoken outgoing molly was ready to fight to her death for her Clan. The only reason she lived was for her Clan and Clanmates! Today she'd prove that!

~Open~

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 20th, 2018, 09:14 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Quillstreak was small for his size, lithe and slender, which was an advantage at some points. His physical features allowed him to be swift and nimble which he used against his opponents in battle. Right now, he intended to put himself and his abilities to the test. The young warrior managed to turn half-way around, his flank to Goldenstar, when the leader hit him. Quillstreak released a yowl of both surprise and pain, his injuries bursting into an explosion of hurt. The impact of the other tom hitting him brought him to the ground and he slammed against the frozen earth with a grunt. Frantically, the multi-colored warrior began to flail his outstretched limbs, confident he would catch something with his unsheathed claws.
(( i’d kind of like to get this done as soon as possible so do you have any ideas on how this could be a quick, short battle ? ))

Goldenstar had to admit he was proud of himself for hitting Quillstreak, but didn’t linger on it. One of two things could be done here. One, he could just leave the warrior to flail, or, two, he could pin the tom down. The way that the tom was flailing made him jump onto the warrior, trying to hold him down, his eyes narrowed. It was hard holding down the equivalent of a giant moving ball of fluff, but he pretty much managed.

(( Sorry for shorter post, writer’s block ))
Old January 20th, 2018, 09:32 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
[Sorry this is late! I had friends over.]

Honeydew was satisfied that she had made him mad. It just went to show how easily you could make a ShadowClan cat angry. Flicking her tail she watched him closely. This ShadowClan tom would not beat her! Not if she had anything to say about it, that is. As Ashnose jumped at her, she tried to doge out of the way. Luckily for her he missed her by a whisker! Just, barely, did she get out of the way of the gray ShadowClan tom. Honeydew, formally Honey, had her golden ginger and white fur fluffed up a bit. Her clear amber eyes narrowed and not leaving the ShadowClan Tom. When he landed and she was balanced she spun and to nock him off balance. Hoping if he was she could easily pin him down. She was silent not because she had nothing to say, mainly, but because she wanted to keep her head on this fight. He was a fully trained warrior and she was a haft Kitty-pet haft rouge living in a Clan. She'd only been there a few days and know it was being attacked. Was that really how its going to be? War? Not much different then living as a rouge, but then they ware so deferent. In a Clan you had a code, warriors who mentored the young and took care of the queens, a medicine cat who cared for the sick and wounded then leaders. They ran the Clan, they have so much responsibility on there shoulders but they lead there Clan everyday.
[ No problem! Don't worry about it! ]

A hiss of annoyance escaped the ShadowClan cat's lips as his paws hit air and not the she-cat's body. She was quick, but just barely. Ashnose had almost gotten his claws in her. A growl rumbled deep in his throat as he whipped around, only half ready for the ThunderClan cat's attack. The tom's balance faltered, making him fall a little to his left. He scrambled to get back on his paws, kicking up a cloud of dirt and dust in the process. Unable to regain his balance, Ashnose made it a point to let his claws dig deep into the ground and sent a flurry of dirt towards the she-cat's face. With any luck the dirt he kicked up would get caught in the other cat's eyes, giving him an temporary (or maybe even permanent) advantage. Gravity finally worked its magic, dragging the British Shorthair to the ground. He landed on his side, briefly knocking the air out of his lungs. He let himself look vulnerable and weak to draw in his opponent. She'd be surprised when he bursted back to life with a revived strength. A lousy ThunderClan cat wouldn't get the best of him. Not today. Not any day.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Closed Thread