Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM

Old April 5th, 2020, 04:47 AM
fae/she/they

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

- @Blissie Bliss -

Leafbreeze sighed with relief. I was not expecting it to be this easy to talk... I'm just glad I don't have to rely on signals. Further listening to Fogpaw's speech, she gave a soft smile and nod after hearing accomplishments made by the tom. "It's great that you've contributed so much at such a young age."

"As for me... well, I received an apprentice of my own about two moons ago, and have been working on training them. I also helped in the recent fight against coyotes, in which I got took a nasty bite to my shoulder... that's why I'm sitting here in the clearing." Mentioning her injury made her aware of it again. It wasn't anything serious, but the slight pain it caused got irritating over time. She'd see the medicine cat later, for now she was more intrigued about Fogpaw. She was also aware she'd said a lot at once, so she waited for the tom to reply further before adding anything else.
Old April 5th, 2020, 04:54 AM
Engine engine number nine

[~] @starshooter; [~]

Fogpaw was intrigued by this warrior. "My mother. Well before she went away had taught me how to read lips. I got it almost instantly. She didn't want to give up on me.", he meowed. Now she was gone and he didn't like her all too much after she missed his apprentice ceremony for sleeping in. Why would she do something like that? It was obvious now she was lazy.

He pushed the thoughts of her away. He didn't think about her for too long, since he considered her a waste of time. "You did? How was that battle?", he asked. Fogpaw wished he had been able to go, but since he hadn't had much training he couldn't. It would have been cool if he had went.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 5th, 2020, 05:22 AM
fae/she/they

- @Blissie Bliss -

Leafbreeze chose not to question further on the situation of his mother, it was clear to her that Fogpaw had not wished to think about it further. Responding with a simple nod.

Listening as Fogpaw further questioned her about the battle, she decided to entertain him. "Oh, the battle? It wasn't really that tough for RiverClan. Both our numbers and our bravery made driving out the few coyotes that remained into relatively easy task." The story was enjoyable to tell for her, especially to an apprentice who was so eager to learn the details. "There were even a couple of coyotes that some groups managed to kill. Some others went out to bring them back, just to see how they'd taste as food."
Old April 5th, 2020, 05:26 AM

[~] @starshooter; [~]

Fogpaw was more intrigued as she spoke about the battle. He was amazed at all the details, but he didn't understand why they brought the coyote back to eat. "I have a feeling that they aren't eatable at all, but how would I know. If they think we're good then shouldn't they taste good to us?", he meowed, giving his white head a tip to the side. "How many were there?', Fogpaw asked.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 5th, 2020, 05:43 AM
fae/she/they

- @Blissie Bliss -

"I don't know why we're attempting to eat them, either. They look so skinny, there'd be little actual meat within them. Lionstar was the one who came up with the idea, and he's usually got good ideas... so I'll roll with it." Leafbreeze had gotten quite used to speaking slowly now, she wondered if it would be hard to go back to a normal tone after this conversation.

"Oh, there were about ten or so still around by the time we arrived to fight. By the time we left, zero of those remained." Grinning at her own words, it was somewhat hard to keep her tone neutral. She feared that being too dynamic or speaking in a more excited tone would make her speech more difficult to for the white apprentice to translate.
Old April 5th, 2020, 05:53 AM

[~] @starshooter; [~]

Fogpaw didn't want to say anything bad about Lionstar. He liked the tom too much to talk about his opinion on eating the coyotes. "If he came up with the idea than it was a good decision.", he replied.

The white tom's blue eyes widened as she spoke of how many coyotes were there. "That may not be many, but they must have been big. I heard they were bigger than a cat.", Fogpaw meowed in astonishment. It was so cool to hear about the battle. She must have been really brave.

Old April 5th, 2020, 06:09 AM
fae/she/they

- @Blissie Bliss -

Leafbreeze chuckled to herself. He really could ask about this all day, couldn't he? "Much bigger. Standing in front of the one I fought, it had to be at least as tall as four cats of my size stacked together." She'd not been too good at fighting for as long as she could remember, but this whole moment was some sort of change, something she could proudly speak of. "Though I fought it with two others, our coordination helped us distract the coyote enough to give it some real wounds before it scampered off."
Old April 5th, 2020, 06:22 AM

[~] @starshooter; [~]

Fogpaw's eyes widened even more at hearing how big they were. "I'm surprised even with some other cats helping that you sent it running. Now I really wished I was there. I want to show Lionstar what I can do.", he meowed.

The white tom was even more excited than before. "It might not mess with other cats for a while. If it got that much of a beating. But i don't think anybody could be that lucky. Do you know if it's true that coyotes eat cats?", asked Fogpaw. He had heard rumors that they killed cats and ate them for lunch and dinner.

Old April 5th, 2020, 01:19 PM
fae/she/they

- @Blissie Bliss -

Leafbreeze dipped her head. "It's not as impressive as it may seem, coyotes are actually quite cowardly animals. They will run from anything that they perceive as a threat, regardless of its size." She mewed softly. It was strange to her that something so big could be so fearful, but maybe there was some reason for it that she was unaware of.

"Well, I've never seen a coyote eat a cat myself. But, the rumours are true. A coyote will eat a cat if it can catch one." Her pelt bristled at the thought. It seemed so farfetched that such a scared creature was the same one that could take a cat out so easily. Leafbreeze was unsure if she'd have met the same fate if not for Cobaltshade jumping in when she did... It was in the past though, she'd just have to forget about it for now.

Last edited by chaton; April 5th, 2020 at 01:19 PM.
Old April 5th, 2020, 02:43 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Recognition lit up in Sagehawk's eyes as he glanced between the two cats. Ohhh. Gentlethunder. That made a lot of sense. He could see why Lionstar had picked that name for him! He opened his mouth to say something to Lionstar, but then the other one started talking about calling him Lord or Black Death or whatever. His expression twisted into that of mild disgust. "Right..."

As Sagehawk's name was mentioned once more, he blinked away his distaste and nodded to his leader.

He scooted away from Gentlethunder when Twilightstar started speaking. The task didn't sound too difficult-- he just hoped that they would be well-received by WindClan. "Of course," he meowed to the lilac leader. Now they just needed Eagleflower, and then they'd be on their way!

@BILL. @Moon Lily @Starbot @Blissie Bliss

lio was here ♥