Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old August 4th, 2018, 08:02 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
@~Warriorsfan101~

It had been a marvelous day. Troutsong had brought in a few catches for the clan- though not that he cared about feeding the clan, rather appearing like a good warrior- and before returning to camp he had taken a nice dip into the river. His pelt was still slightly damp as it tended to hold water long than the typical feline. From his spot laid on the edge of the clearing- in the optimum spot for sunlight- he drew a tongue over his paw repeatedly before using the paw to clean his face. The tom must always look his best in case an opportunity showed itself for him to have a bit of fun playing with someone. He was always more careful when playing around with clanmates, however, as he didn't want to loose his spot in the clan. That didn't mean he was completely closed off from the idea of a bit of fun with a clanmate, however, so when bright green eyes caught his attention, he couldn't stop the grin from spreading across his face.

"Hello, dear. Cloversprout, is it?" Trout had a weirder way of speaking than the rest of Riverclan- the tom marked it down as due to growing up outside of the clan as well as having a cultivated personality. He was much more prim and proper than most. "What's a lovely molly like you doing all along? Come, come! Join me; it'd be a shame for me to soak up all this sunlight myself." His voice was smooth and soothing. He'd been complimented on it multiple times, so Troutsong of course learned to use that to his advantage, making his voice draw others to him. A decline from this molly seemed unlikely so she shifted, creating more space for her to lay beside him.
” Why thank you!” Cloversprout said happily she laid down next to the tom the sunlight hitting her flank. It felt great to her. “This is a great spot thank you!” The molly said

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old August 4th, 2018, 08:13 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Warriorsfan101~ View Post
” Why thank you!” Cloversprout said happily she laid down next to the tom the sunlight hitting her flank. It felt great to her. “This is a great spot thank you!” The molly said
Troutsong gave a smile, seemingly genuine in his kindness. To the outside eye, no one could tell he couldn't care less about this molly or pointless chatter that was sure to follow. But, it'd all be worth it in the end, when he had her wrapped around his paw. It was always fun for the silver tom to see how far a cat was willing to go for him. Trust was such a funny thing, causing cats to do so many idiotic acts.

"Of course, sweetheart. It's the least I could do for you." He dipped his head slightly before tilting it back once more, blue eyes sparkling with interest. Oh, how interested he could make himself appear! "Your name is Cloversprout, if I'm not mistaken?"

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old August 4th, 2018, 08:17 PM
Taking a Break

Quote:
Troutsong gave a smile, seemingly genuine in his kindness. To the outside eye, no one could tell he couldn't care less about this molly or pointless chatter that was sure to follow. But, it'd all be worth it in the end, when he had her wrapped around his paw. It was always fun for the silver tom to see how far a cat was willing to go for him. Trust was such a funny thing, causing cats to do so many idiotic acts.

"Of course, sweetheart. It's the least I could do for you." He dipped his head slightly before tilting it back once more, blue eyes sparkling with interest. Oh, how interested he could make himself appear! "Your name is Cloversprout, if I'm not mistaken?"
“Correct and your is Troutsong right?” The molly asked is her calm voice. She had never really spoken to the tom so she wanted to know if she was correct.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old August 4th, 2018, 08:23 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Warriorsfan101~ View Post
“Correct and your is Troutsong right?” The molly asked is her calm voice. She had never really spoken to the tom so she wanted to know if she was correct.
The fact that she knew his name didn't surprise Troutsong. He wondered how he'd heard of her, however. Had it been through some sort of gossip vine, or had she simply overheard his name as another clanmate spoke to him, or had she heard it in some other way? He wouldn't ask, however, or he'd risk seeming paranoid despite simply being curious. "That'd be me." The tom tilted his head slightly to the side. "Did you enjoy your day?" An easy topic for small talk, and one that perhaps he could use to muster up a bit of a connection between them. That was always the first step; get the other feline interested or at least friendly towards them, and then he could start cultivating their trust.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old August 4th, 2018, 08:28 PM
Taking a Break

Quote:
The fact that she knew his name didn't surprise Troutsong. He wondered how he'd heard of her, however. Had it been through some sort of gossip vine, or had she simply overheard his name as another clanmate spoke to him, or had she heard it in some other way? He wouldn't ask, however, or he'd risk seeming paranoid despite simply being curious. "That'd be me." The tom tilted his head slightly to the side. "Did you enjoy your day?" An easy topic for small talk, and one that perhaps he could use to muster up a bit of a connection between them. That was always the first step; get the other feline interested or at least friendly towards them, and then he could start cultivating their trust.
“Why yes I did in fact,what about you? Oh I caught the biggest vole you have ever seen earlier!” She ssid happily. She love voles and was always happy when anyone talked about it.

Old August 5th, 2018, 02:58 AM
capering cryptid

My Mood: Psychedelic
Post Re: RiverClan Clearing

Although Cypresspaw felt they took the right course of action available to them, there was just a hint of worry concerning what followed. Not to mention with everything that had been happening lately, they were just reinforcing the strain on the clan. He was reconsidering their decision to bring him to camp rather than chase him off. Maybe the latter would've resulted in more repercussions for he and Saltpaw, but the choice they ultimately went with could potentially just make worse the situation. With all this running through his mind while they hauled the interloper home, Cypresspaw heaved a sigh as they entered camp with another realization; they hadn't planned ahead to conceal the entrance from the foreign cat. "We may as well be beached trout when they get ahold of us."

@starfall
@CheetahPelt
@Orderly mage
Old August 5th, 2018, 03:14 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazepaw View Post
Mikadopaw just stared at her. "Om..." He was confused. Where do fish that big come from? "N-nice catch!" He ran his tail on her flank. He had never caught a fish that big, or ever seen one like that before! "Woah. Should we go back and place it on the fresh kill pile?" he asked. Impressed, ghey walked back to camp. (When should we do their ceremonies?)

@~Northern_Lights~ sorry its short, just dont know what to write about right now XD
(Sorry! I must have missed this in my quotes, so sorry for the delay! And what ceremonies do you mean?)
Oceanpaw smiled at Mikadopaw, appreciative of his praise as she let out a small laugh. Fishing was, without doubt, her greatest skill. She purred in agreement with his words, nodding her head lightly as she walked beside him, the fish contempt in her maw. Her ocean gaze drifted absentmindedly around their surroundings, watching as droplets of water fell from the damp leaves of bushes and trees and down to the forest floor. The smell of petrichor had dissipated from the air, a much more damp and earthly smell taking it's place. Sighing, she wanted in comfortable silence next to Mikadopaw, enjoyment written across her face as she was glad she had found something entertaining to do. (Sorry it's short, I'm in a hurry~)
Old August 5th, 2018, 08:26 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ View Post
(Sorry! I must have missed this in my quotes, so sorry for the delay! And what ceremonies do you mean?)
Oceanpaw smiled at Mikadopaw, appreciative of his praise as she let out a small laugh. Fishing was, without doubt, her greatest skill. She purred in agreement with his words, nodding her head lightly as she walked beside him, the fish contempt in her maw. Her ocean gaze drifted absentmindedly around their surroundings, watching as droplets of water fell from the damp leaves of bushes and trees and down to the forest floor. The smell of petrichor had dissipated from the air, a much more damp and earthly smell taking it's place. Sighing, she wanted in comfortable silence next to Mikadopaw, enjoyment written across her face as she was glad she had found something entertaining to do. (Sorry it's short, I'm in a hurry~)
(How can you say that? None of your posts are short! I meant the warrior ceremony. Next month? Btw we soon need to move to the clearing)

Mikadopaw looked at Oceanpaw. She appeared happy, proud of herself as she walked with her tail high and the huge fish betewwn her jaws. "Our training sessions are soon, what are we doing?" Mikadopaw asked. He noticed the scent had changed, and the rarely appearing sun warmed up her paws as they padded through the forest. (I have found a mentor for Mikadopaw, I could add you into my finder?) "You could join me, well that is, if you like? Its kinda boring now." They were approaching camp now.

Last edited by Blazepaw; August 5th, 2018 at 08:27 AM.
Old August 5th, 2018, 09:04 AM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlas View Post
Although Cypresspaw felt they took the right course of action available to them, there was just a hint of worry concerning what followed. Not to mention with everything that had been happening lately, they were just reinforcing the strain on the clan. He was reconsidering their decision to bring him to camp rather than chase him off. Maybe the latter would've resulted in more repercussions for he and Saltpaw, but the choice they ultimately went with could potentially just make worse the situation. With all this running through his mind while they hauled the interloper home, Cypresspaw heaved a sigh as they entered camp with another realization; they hadn't planned ahead to conceal the entrance from the foreign cat. "We may as well be beached trout when they get ahold of us."

@starfall
@CheetahPelt
@Orderly mage
"Welllll... This is going to be fun." He said as he walked past the dens and the river towards a clearing. "Think they give out food during it?"
Old August 5th, 2018, 10:03 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazepaw View Post
(How can you say that? None of your posts are short! I meant the warrior ceremony. Next month? Btw we soon need to move to the clearing)

Mikadopaw looked at Oceanpaw. She appeared happy, proud of herself as she walked with her tail high and the huge fish betewwn her jaws. "Our training sessions are soon, what are we doing?" Mikadopaw asked. He noticed the scent had changed, and the rarely appearing sun warmed up her paws as they padded through the forest. (I have found a mentor for Mikadopaw, I could add you into my finder?) "You could join me, well that is, if you like? Its kinda boring now." They were approaching camp now.
(Well I'm not sure, cause Oceanpaw is 9 moons, nearing 10 moons old. So a month could be fine, but it depends on if I'm ready or not for her to become a warrior~ We're in the clearing? And as for your finder, add her as what? Just a friend or? Sorry to be annoying, I'm just a little bit confused is all )

Oceanpaw glanced over at Mikadopaw as the two ambled into the riverclan clearing, the creamy she-cat quickly making her way over to the fresh-kill pile. She placed the fish down with a slight amount of cockiness, proudly displaying her kill off to anyone who's gaze lay rested on her. She was pleasantly surprised with herself, and certainly couldn't wait to tell Aspenleaf of her accomplishments. She'd admired her mentor ever since she was a young kit capable of understanding the world around her. Something about the warrior seemed to catch Oceanpaw's eyes, and so the young apprentice lived to impress her mentor. She moved back over to Mikadopaw and listened as he spoke, shrugging at his words; "Training? I've no idea, Aspenleaf told me she was busy today," She explained, lowering down onto her haunches gently as she raised a paw up to her maw. Her light pink tongue drew a few raspy licks along the cream fur there, removing any mud she could without exerting too much effort. She debated joining Mikadopaw for training, ears flattening slightly as she wondered if she would benefit from interrupting his session. "I wouldn't want to get in the way, but I'm happy to watch," She finalised, looking to the tom to see if he approved of the idea. With Aspenleaf busy, Oceanpaw had nothing else to do with her day; spending it at least observing some kind of training was better than lounging about, the she-cat supposed.

Last edited by North; August 5th, 2018 at 10:03 AM.