Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old September 16th, 2017, 06:17 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Marblesky who had been gradually licking her paw, turned to face the cat who had purred. Stupid! It's the only tom who would do that! Sunstrike, the tom who had a mate but cheated on her every second of his life. He wouldn't care if she died Marblesky was positive. The molly shook her head, and blinked in fake innocence. Something the tom would probably find cute. Feeling his tail placing on her shoulder, she wanted to snap at him, but she had a better plan. "Now Sunny," she said clicking her tongue as if scolding him. "Who gave you permission to touch me?" Even if she was making a snappy remark, she was purring as she spoke, and she had used a sweet tone.
He blushed," Oh- uhh..." he couldn't find a response, but he found it as if she was flirting too, since she was using a pet name, Sunny, which would be quite fitting for a she-cat," I think I simply forgot to ask." He replied," Should I move it?" He asked akwardly hoping his good looks could get himself out of this one.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 16th, 2017, 06:57 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
He blushed," Oh- uhh..." he couldn't find a response, but he found it as if she was flirting too, since she was using a pet name, Sunny, which would be quite fitting for a she-cat," I think I simply forgot to ask." He replied," Should I move it?" He asked akwardly hoping his good looks could get himself out of this one.

The molly gave him a you-are-much-stupider-than-I-expected look. But honestly, she found the tom cute. He clearly wasn't used to the type of molly she was. "Yes, maybe you should." she stated dryly. Marblesky found the tom, who seemed to think that every cat would easily fall for his charm amusing. Her flirting tricks were definitely doing a few things for her. "I assumed you would know this, as you are a handsome tom. Not like you want anything messing up your pelt." she purred. Marblesky was having a good time, it was honestly one of the funnest things she could do. Especially when she was boringly stuck in RiverClan. At least annoying Sunstrike was amusing.
Old September 16th, 2017, 09:11 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
[/CENTER]
"...i can't have behavior like that in my clan- you know this, whisperblaze. if this is happening right now, it needs to be ended." russetstar murmured in a rather stern tone, his claws almost begging to unsheathe, to dig into the camp flooring in anger. he couldn't let this happen, not when it was his duty to make sure that his clan was safe for everyone. he couldn't believe that he hadn't noticed any of these hostile behaviors before- and though of course there would be a few disagreements between riverclan and shadowclan while the two stayed together in the same camp, disrespect like this couldn't be tolerated. "...promise me you'll stay safe, alright? if she pulls anything again, i'm going to get involved." the leader instructed, his eyes narrowing at just the idea of anything happening to his mate, of something that could hurt him or make him feel bad about himself. it just wasn't right.
¨I know..I know..¨ the tom mumbled quietly under his breath hearing his mates words. He knew because he was leader he would feel the need to get involved--and Whisper loved that about him. But he couldnt help but go over Clawpaws words in his head. Pet.Russets pet. No. He couldnt let his mate get involved, he would never hear the end of it from Claw. He didnt want to seem weak-he didnt want to rely on tohers for help like he always did. ¨I can deal with this o-on my own okay? Ill tell you if anything happens.¨ his voice sounded distant, blue eyes looking towards the ground. He wasnt crying anymore, cheeks slowly becoming dry, yet the words still lingered and hurt him. Because here he was, crying to someone about his problems again, instead of dealing with it himself. He was nothing but weak--a coward like she said he was.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"Ah mouse dung!" Nightpaw meowed, trying out the curse she had heard a few apprentices using in the apprentice den. "Oh well, what have you been up to today?" She all at once noticed how tired the medicine cat looked. "Oh no! Were you just about to take a nap? I interrupted didn't I?"
¨Youre fine, you know I dont sleep anyway,¨ they chuckled at their rather own dark joke. Of course they didnt sleep, the nightmares that plagued their head were endless, but Daypaw was too tired to think about them--instead making crude jokes directed at themself. ¨I was just going to lay down, you can join me if youd like, tell me how clan life is going.¨ they were rather curious, and felt slightly bad about not checking up on Nightpaw sooner. Afterall, being a kittypet and joining into rather busy hard clan life was difficult, but they were sure she fit in well just fine.
Old September 16th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post

¨Youre fine, you know I dont sleep anyway,¨ they chuckled at their rather own dark joke. Of course they didnt sleep, the nightmares that plagued their head were endless, but Daypaw was too tired to think about them--instead making crude jokes directed at themself. ¨I was just going to lay down, you can join me if youd like, tell me how clan life is going.¨ they were rather curious, and felt slightly bad about not checking up on Nightpaw sooner. Afterall, being a kittypet and joining into rather busy hard clan life was difficult, but they were sure she fit in well just fine.
Nightpaw's whiskers twitched sadly. She actually was well aware of how little sleep Daypaw seemed to get. It was hard not to notice while cooped up in the medicine den with them. And when the medicine cat did sleep, they never seemed to sleep peacefully. From all the groaning and uncomfortable twisting, Nightpaw would have swore the enby had the worst case of bellyache every night, but a couple of distressed-sounding mutterings now and again made her think it might be bad dreams instead. Nightpaw knew a little something about that these days. It seemed like every few nights now, she'd have dreams about the dog attack. Terrifying images of slavering jaws, blood, and pain would haunt her until she woke up in the dead of night, panting. She had no doubt it was being noticed by the other apprentices... Still, the nightmares were bound to stop eventually, right? She went through something scary, but she was safe now. It probably would just take a bit more time...right? Nightpaw nodded gratefully and lied on the clearing floor beside Daypaw, comfortable as she felt her friend's warm flank against her own. "It's been really great overall," Nightpaw said. "I've made lots of friends out here: Dewheart, and Applepaw, and Ebonymist. Oh and I got to meet Halestar! She seems really nice. Training is hard though. Like sometimes, Skunkbelly will take me out into the woods and just ask me what I smell and see. I'm not sure what he wants me to say. And also..." Nightpaw hesitated, not sure how the born and bred clan cat would respond to her confession. "I kind of miss my old name. I like Nightpaw, but I miss being Lucky." The little black shecat rested her head on her front paws. "You probably think that's silly."

Last edited by Charmer; September 16th, 2017 at 09:56 PM.
Old September 17th, 2017, 12:28 AM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Breadsticks~ View Post
"Of course I have, you're the most amazing and caring cat I've met. You always make me laugh Mudtail." Splashfeather nuzzled her cheek and rested his muzzle on his paws and smiled at her happily.
She purred and curled up to him happily. "You always make me feel so warm and safe.."
Old September 17th, 2017, 11:38 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
As the molly confessed to her about her vague mid-life crisis. Darkzephyr cocked his head at her, but he decided not to press it and he gave a false frown of sympathy. He hated, with every minute, this act, but the more he kept it up, the easier it got to him, and he found himself relaxing in his new charismatic personality. The black tom saw as Caracalfrost stared intently at her paws, scrutinizing them as if they were more important than the conversation at hand. He noticed the subtle movements she made when she was thinking about her best friend, how her tail slightly flicked and her eyes narrowed. Darkzephyr imagined it hadn't been a happy situation, and there was some impediment, but he figured he would find out in time, if all went smoothly. Why wouldn't it go smoothly? He was the puppeteer, and she - and all the other cats he had under his paw - were the helpless puppets. Surely his plan was foolproof. No one would ever know his true intentions.

"That's unfortunate,"
murmured Darkzephyr, glancing at the she-cat, hiding fake pity in his gaze. He couldn't understand why the pathetic she-cat would waste her time on love. Before he knew that, he would have almost considered her slightly intelligent! But Caracalfrost was slipping, revealing more and more of herself every moment. "Everything comes full circle though. I'm sure you'll have the life you aspire, one day." What a bland statement! The tom figured she wanted a family life. To have a mate and kits. Well, if that was her wish, little did she know how he would make it come true, one way or another. As much as she was minor, she was a fairly large part in his legacy. Maybe he'd develop an emotion more real, only if just a sliver. As a kit, he had been told to fake it until he made it. He believed with his soul that that would not occur - either way, this she-cat had already committed herself to his plot, whether she realized it or not.

Any other cat would think he was sick, cruel, and terrible, if they could truly step inside his mind. But to him, he was none of that - he was simply hardened by years of harsh lessons taught to him through unfortunate events. He grew tired of the pain and loss and ossified, so anything that would traumatize another cat just simply bounced off of his shell. Simply putting it, he had emotionally lost feeling. He didn't feel happy, but he never felt sad. He never felt supportive, but he never was angry, unless something happened to not go his way - which was rare, because up until now, he had barely had any furture plans anyway.

But no one needed to know that, especially not Caracalfrost. So sitting there, he had forced himself to act, to improvise, to do anything it took to manipulate her mind to make her see him as the cat he needed her to see. At least, that seemed simple enough.
The way that Darkzephyr treated her was truly great to the she cat, and she definitely appreciated the fact that he seemed to be really listening. That he seemed to care about what she was saying. Honestly, at this point in her life, Caracalfrost just needed to move on. She needed to find someone else to get her feelings hooked into. "Thank you." She mewed, although her voice lacked the necessary pleasure that would be shown at a true - and not just polite - thank you. The life she aspired was to be free of unwanted feelings. Sorreltuft could never be hers, he wasn't hers to think about, to have, he wasn't hers to have feelings for. His heart belonged to Everwhisper. Or more like, she was keeping him there. The she cat's eyes narrowed, and her vision became limited in that moment because she was so frustrated. Some nights she felt as though she could just go out and scream at anyone who would listen about her troubles.

Some nights she felt as though she could take her claws and rip something apart. Some nights she felt the need for companionship, but she realized that she couldn't get it from her own friend. Everything that she needed, he just couldn't give her - it just wasn't possible to get what she wanted from Sorreltuft. And that was okay. She was glad that he remained loyal to his mate, knowing what had happened before. "So, you, uh... what do you normally for fun? I mean, I hunt and stuff, but I also like to just play around - do you ever do that?" One of the things about Caracalfrost was that, back in ShadowClan, she had always had Sorreltuft with her. There hadn't really been moments when she had gone to look for other friends, because she and the tom generally trained and spent their free time together. Or at least they had. When he wasn't hanging out with Silverpaw or Summitpaw, or Everpaw that was.

Three she cats. Always a ladies' man. She thought with a more affectionate smile coming over her features. And he was... he had always been more of a ladies' man, much to the amusement of Caracalfrost. Though it seemed in the end, that had paid off for him. She remembered everything. She remembered when he and Everwhisper had become mates, she remembered how stunned and hurt she had been and how she had realized there was no one for her to go to. Perhaps, later, she would tell Darkzephyr the story. Not the part about Silverear and Summittail, of course, but the part about Everwhisper would be just... fine. Perfect. She awaited the tom's response, her soft golden optics twinkling happily as she did so. It was nice having someone there.

If even it was just today, if she never saw the tom again, she would probably be happy to have seen him at least once. Because this was something good and, she would go as far to say perfect. This was perfect. For the first time, the she cat felt as though she was really being heard. As though everything was going to be alright. She had someone else on her side, and even if he looked a little scary, he was a good cat. That was truly wonderful to the she cat.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 17th, 2017, 12:11 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

The molly gave him a you-are-much-stupider-than-I-expected look. But honestly, she found the tom cute. He clearly wasn't used to the type of molly she was. "Yes, maybe you should." she stated dryly. Marblesky found the tom, who seemed to think that every cat would easily fall for his charm amusing. Her flirting tricks were definitely doing a few things for her. "I assumed you would know this, as you are a handsome tom. Not like you want anything messing up your pelt." she purred. Marblesky was having a good time, it was honestly one of the funnest things she could do. Especially when she was boringly stuck in RiverClan. At least annoying Sunstrike was amusing.
Sunstrike removed his tail awkwardly and ridgedly," Right." He meowed then paused," Yeah, well...looks don't define everything, I mean, my voice isn't this cool and deep because I look handsome, and I'm not nice like this because I'm handsome." (I so wanted to say "and I'm not a flirt because I'm handsome", but he doesn't think he's a flirt, he thinks he's just a sweet guy all the she-cats love.)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 17th, 2017, 12:14 PM
5,445 posts on old site

@Panic!
Honeypaw approached Bigpaw, she was pretty sure he thought of her only as a friends, but she liked him more than that...I hope we can be mates one day... She sighed softly before giving a smile," Hey Bigpaw!" She smiled I hope I don't end up sounding like an itiot because I'm crushing so bad after all (She has a massive crush on him, BTW how old is Big?)

Old September 17th, 2017, 12:19 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
@Panic!
Honeypaw approached Bigpaw, she was pretty sure he thought of her only as a friends, but she liked him more than that...I hope we can be mates one day... She sighed softly before giving a smile," Hey Bigpaw!" She smiled I hope I don't end up sounding like an itiot because I'm crushing so bad after all (She has a massive crush on him, BTW how old is Big?)
[Big's a girl... and she's nine moons old.]
"Honeypaw!" She turned around and gave her a large grin. The two apprentices hadn't talked in a while, and Bigpaw was happy to her her friend again. "What's up?"

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old September 17th, 2017, 12:25 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic View Post
[Big's a girl... and she's nine moons old.]
"Honeypaw!" She turned around and gave her a large grin. The two apprentices hadn't talked in a while, and Bigpaw was happy to her her friend again. "What's up?"
(Honey's lesbian and crushing on Big then, idk why I made Honey a lesbian)
(Honey's 12 moons)
Honeypaw smiled at Bigpaw, her soul, her heart, the love of her life, she knew her mother would disapprove knowing she was a lesbian or perhaps bi-sexual, but she had to follow her heart, and her heart lead to Big, and she knew silently that Big would never feel the same about her, I might as well enjoy times like this until Bigpaw discovers and I get my heart brokenShe purred softly," Nothing much, you?" She asked excited to hear about what Bigpaw had been doing even though it was probably hunting and fighting.