Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old November 29th, 2017, 10:33 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Doodle
Honeypaw wandered around the clearing, she wanted to hunt; however, her mentor is ill and she wasn’t allowed to leave camp without a warrior Who do I ask to take me hunting. Someone who if they have me fish won’t have me neck deep in water aswell... her eyes scanned the clearing and found a molly she recognized, she approached her,” Excuse me, Lilyfire.” She meowed softly.
(Totally not responding from school right now)

Lilyfire had been dozing off in the clearing when a voice woke her, causing the young warrior to blink her bright blue eyes open drowsily, sliding her gaze over to Honeypaw. “Honeypaw! Hey,” she purred immediately upon recognizing the apprentice. “It’s not been too long since we’ve last talked, huh?” The molly remarked, sitting up to face the other properly. Since she hadn’t yet fully fallen into slumber, her spotted coat was still fairly neat from her morning groom. The time of the younger cat sunk into Lily’s mind- Honeypaw seemed hesitant almost. She hoped that her friend didn’t think anything would be different now, just because Lilyfire earned her warrior name! “What’s up?” The feline questioned curiously.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old November 29th, 2017, 10:37 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
(Totally not responding from school right now)

Lilyfire had been dozing off in the clearing when a voice woke her, causing the young warrior to blink her bright blue eyes open drowsily, sliding her gaze over to Honeypaw. “Honeypaw! Hey,” she purred immediately upon recognizing the apprentice. “It’s not been too long since we’ve last talked, huh?” The molly remarked, sitting up to face the other properly. Since she hadn’t yet fully fallen into slumber, her spotted coat was still fairly neat from her morning groom. The time of the younger cat sunk into Lily’s mind- Honeypaw seemed hesitant almost. She hoped that her friend didn’t think anything would be different now, just because Lilyfire earned her warrior name! “What’s up?” The feline questioned curiously.
Honeypaw glanced at Lilyfire,” Hey. Umm...my mentor is currently recovering from a wound and is unable to train me, but told me I must have a warrior with me if I am to leave camp. Any chance you can take me out hunting.” It felt weird asking a friend to take her out hunting, wow. That’s what happens when warriors and apprentices are friends, huh.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 29th, 2017, 11:09 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(Ye. But her perso makes her highly unlikely to become deputy. Heck I might not even apply her for deputy if it’s an application style finder)
She purred,” Why not. More food the better.” Her eyes blinking. If I do that. I know Fallenstream will appoint me deputy! she smiled
(You should just to see what Statfall thinks.)

Dustfur nodded. "Exactly!" He purred. With that he headed for RiverClan's camp entrance. He let his dusty brown tail rub down Cloudysky's flack as he passed her. Looking out of the corner of his eye he waited to see what she'd do.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 29th, 2017, 12:57 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(You should just to see what Statfall thinks.)

Dustfur nodded. "Exactly!" He purred. With that he headed for RiverClan's camp entrance. He let his dusty brown tail rub down Cloudysky's flack as he passed her. Looking out of the corner of his eye he waited to see what she'd do.
She purred as he rubbed his tail down his back,” Good!” She smiled. Hoping he’d follow her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 30th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Silvermask slipped out of the nursery with ease. Her pelt was ruffled and her muscles were stiff from a long nap. The queen had laid in the same uncomfortable position for what felt like moons. She had worried about disturbing the resting queens and kits, especially her own foster kit, Minnowkit. Every cat had been fast asleep and the American Shorthair feared that her movement would wake the sleeping bodies. She knew how fussy kits could get without enough sleep. So Silvermask saved herself and all of her denmates the trouble and remained circled in her nest. However, the she-cat rose from her nest when she began to hear the stirs and mews of the younger kits.

Now that she had left the nursery, Silvermask used the space available to her to stretch out those stiff muscles in her back. She felt and heard her bones crack as she reached as far forward as she could. The silver and black queen reached for her shoulder with a paw and back the massage the stiff muscles until she felt them unwind. Massaging the other stiff muscles, Silvermask let out a breath of relief as she felt her body loosen again. She didn't feel totally refreshed, but it was close enough.

Looking back towards the nursery, Silvermask called out, "Minnowkit! Time to get some fresh air." She prompted. Minnowkit was Silvermask's current foster kit and the only cat who managed to capture her attention for more than a heartbeat or two. The young kit had stolen the RiverClan queen's heart and simultaneously filled the gap in her heart that she only half knew existed. She'd been broken after the lose of her own litter. Since then, the RiverClan queen had dealt with the knowledge that she'd never be able to have kits of her own. Little did she know that fostering kits like Minnowkit would make her just as happy.

(Definitely not my best, but it's what I can do with my recent focusing issues rip @Alphafury )

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old November 30th, 2017, 07:55 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
The tabby tom’s eyes narrowed slightly as he thought about the other’s response, trying to think of which of the two games they should play. “Hmm,” he thought aloud. Baykit wasn’t used to this amount of consideration. Making decisions was tricky, he thought. Trickier than others made it seem. “How about Find the Fish? Do you wanna be the Fish or the Seeker?” Baykit asked again. It was good to ask others’ opinion, he decided. You learned more about them. If they chose Seeker, they’d probably be pretty confident. They had the confidence that they’d be able to find the other rather than hide. Either that, or they were just a rubbish hider. Those who picked Fish were probably less confident. Either that, or they were an awful Seeker. When it really came down to it, Find the Fish was just a silly kit game used to pass the time; not a personality test.
The young tabby’s gaze searched the other’s eyes curiously as he awaited their response, not personally minding whether he was as the Seeker or the Fish. Baykit just wanted to get started. His tabby tail twitched in anticipation, eyes bright and eager as he rose to his paws, coming out of his precious sitting position. He quickly glanced around the clearing, spying the few other kits who played too; each a different game.
Coastkit was distracted for the moment Baykit took to think his options over, catching sight of his sister talking to a much bigger warrior over his new friend's shoulder. Pride made his chest swell to one size bigger; happy to see that both he and Tumblekit were making new friends today. Though, he had to admit that her friend was a warrior, so it was a step higher on the cool chart. Not to say Baykit wasn't cool, Coastkit had already deemed the other tom kit as one of his better friends... and they had been talking for what? like three minutes? He zoned back into the here and now in the middle of Baykit saying something, but he held no worries. Coastkit was so good at only half listening, that he pretty much understood what the other kit was saying. "Ummm...." He thought about his answer for a moment. Either way, he was pretty rubbish at this game; not to say it wasn't still fun or anything. "Seeker." He had a better chance at finding another cat than he had at being able to hide for a long period of time. It was just simple logic to him, he had no idea Baykit was using the question to learn unspoken things about him. Not that that was a bad thing, Coastkit just never thought that hard about that kind of stuff, he was more of a go-with-the-flow kind of kitten. He'd learn new things about Baykit as time went by, and was completely content with that strategy.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; November 30th, 2017 at 07:57 PM.
Old December 1st, 2017, 12:47 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Silvermask slipped out of the nursery with ease. Her pelt was ruffled and her muscles were stiff from a long nap. The queen had laid in the same uncomfortable position for what felt like moons. She had worried about disturbing the resting queens and kits, especially her own foster kit, Minnowkit. Every cat had been fast asleep and the American Shorthair feared that her movement would wake the sleeping bodies. She knew how fussy kits could get without enough sleep. So Silvermask saved herself and all of her denmates the trouble and remained circled in her nest. However, the she-cat rose from her nest when she began to hear the stirs and mews of the younger kits.

Now that she had left the nursery, Silvermask used the space available to her to stretch out those stiff muscles in her back. She felt and heard her bones crack as she reached as far forward as she could. The silver and black queen reached for her shoulder with a paw and back the massage the stiff muscles until she felt them unwind. Massaging the other stiff muscles, Silvermask let out a breath of relief as she felt her body loosen again. She didn't feel totally refreshed, but it was close enough.

Looking back towards the nursery, Silvermask called out, "Minnowkit! Time to get some fresh air." She prompted. Minnowkit was Silvermask's current foster kit and the only cat who managed to capture her attention for more than a heartbeat or two. The young kit had stolen the RiverClan queen's heart and simultaneously filled the gap in her heart that she only half knew existed. She'd been broken after the lose of her own litter. Since then, the RiverClan queen had dealt with the knowledge that she'd never be able to have kits of her own. Little did she know that fostering kits like Minnowkit would make her just as happy.

(Definitely not my best, but it's what I can do with my recent focusing issues rip @Alphafury )
A small scrap of fur uncoiled from the soft comfort of the kiss and perked it’s pouted ears at the mention of his name. The small tom kit sprung up from his nest and immediately lumbered out of the nursery quickly at the call of his foster mother, silvermask, she had been the only mother the small tom had ever known. His own biological parents were unknown in fact but minnowkit didn’t seem to care too much about that, we would just rather silvermask anyways.
After a few moments the misty grey kit tumbled out of the nursery entrance after tripping over his own paws but quickly scrambled to his paws again and dashed straight towards silvermask with his tail held high.
Old December 1st, 2017, 06:06 AM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Coastkit was distracted for the moment Baykit took to think his options over, catching sight of his sister talking to a much bigger warrior over his new friend's shoulder. Pride made his chest swell to one size bigger; happy to see that both he and Tumblekit were making new friends today. Though, he had to admit that her friend was a warrior, so it was a step higher on the cool chart. Not to say Baykit wasn't cool, Coastkit had already deemed the other tom kit as one of his better friends... and they had been talking for what? like three minutes? He zoned back into the here and now in the middle of Baykit saying something, but he held no worries. Coastkit was so good at only half listening, that he pretty much understood what the other kit was saying. "Ummm...." He thought about his answer for a moment. Either way, he was pretty rubbish at this game; not to say it wasn't still fun or anything. "Seeker." He had a better chance at finding another cat than he had at being able to hide for a long period of time. It was just simple logic to him, he had no idea Baykit was using the question to learn unspoken things about him. Not that that was a bad thing, Coastkit just never thought that hard about that kind of stuff, he was more of a go-with-the-flow kind of kitten. He'd learn new things about Baykit as time went by, and was completely content with that strategy.
Baykit noticed the other’s wanderig faze and turned in the directions Coastkit was looking. His gaze fell upon a young she-kit; probably around the age of Baykit himself. He noticed a slight resemblance between Coastkit and the she-kit, remembering her from the nursery as Tublekit; Coastkit’s sister. She seemed enlightened as she walked with a warrior, so Baykit turned to look at his new friend. He saw pride in his eyes, and at that moment, Baykit wished he had a sister too. He shrugged it off though, figuring they were probably annoying, before turning his attention completely to the other. The tabby nodded at Coastkit’s decision, before meowing, “Okay. Now wait for...” Baykit glanced around momentarily. “Wait for that leaf to fall.” He decided, nodding at a particular leaf that hung low on the tree. It’s current stability left him a good twenty seconds of hidin time. “Now turn around so you don’t see me- and no cheating!” The kit scolded, before getting ready to run towards his chosen hiding place. “Just- tell me when to go.”
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Old December 1st, 2017, 03:43 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphafury View Post
A small scrap of fur uncoiled from the soft comfort of the kiss and perked it’s pouted ears at the mention of his name. The small tom kit sprung up from his nest and immediately lumbered out of the nursery quickly at the call of his foster mother, silvermask, she had been the only mother the small tom had ever known. His own biological parents were unknown in fact but minnowkit didn’t seem to care too much about that, we would just rather silvermask anyways.
After a few moments the misty grey kit tumbled out of the nursery entrance after tripping over his own paws but quickly scrambled to his paws again and dashed straight towards silvermask with his tail held high.
The RiverClan queen purred with delight as Minnowkit raced towards her. For a heartbeat- only a heartbeat and nothing more- Silvermask though she was seeing her own kit racing towards her. Minnowkit's gray fur reminded the she-cat of her own, though she knew it wasn't quite the same. Minnowkit's fur was far too long and their pelts had different markings. Perhaps in a way, Silvermask was seeing her own kit racing towards her. Just not in the literal way that she had thought before. The queen considered herself the kit's mother and cared for him just as if she had birthed him. Above everything else, Silvermask loved Minnowkit, and that was all that either of them needed to know.

"Look what you're done to your beautiful pelt." She meowed playfully. Silvermask began to run her tongue down Minnowkit's fur. "You've got to learn to be a little more careful. A pelt like your requires more upkeep than the pelts of your Clanmates." Silvermask told him with a hint of sternness in her mew. She trailed her black and silver tail down his back gently.

"Perhaps you're hungry after a long rest in the nursery." Silvermask suggested, not wanting to scold the kit any more than she already had. He had only just come outside. The queen didn't want to ruin his fun time outside the nursery as soon as it started. Her green eyes looked into his. "If you are, you can have anything you'd like off the fresh-kill pile." She motioned to the stack of fish and other RiverClan prey on the other side of the clearing.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old December 1st, 2017, 04:25 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
The RiverClan queen purred with delight as Minnowkit raced towards her. For a heartbeat- only a heartbeat and nothing more- Silvermask though she was seeing her own kit racing towards her. Minnowkit's gray fur reminded the she-cat of her own, though she knew it wasn't quite the same. Minnowkit's fur was far too long and their pelts had different markings. Perhaps in a way, Silvermask was seeing her own kit racing towards her. Just not in the literal way that she had thought before. The queen considered herself the kit's mother and cared for him just as if she had birthed him. Above everything else, Silvermask loved Minnowkit, and that was all that either of them needed to know.

"Look what you're done to your beautiful pelt." She meowed playfully. Silvermask began to run her tongue down Minnowkit's fur. "You've got to learn to be a little more careful. A pelt like your requires more upkeep than the pelts of your Clanmates." Silvermask told him with a hint of sternness in her mew. She trailed her black and silver tail down his back gently.

"Perhaps you're hungry after a long rest in the nursery." Silvermask suggested, not wanting to scold the kit any more than she already had. He had only just come outside. The queen didn't want to ruin his fun time outside the nursery as soon as it started. Her green eyes looked into his. "If you are, you can have anything you'd like off the fresh-kill pile." She motioned to the stack of fish and other RiverClan prey on the other side of the clearing.
Minnowkit let out a loud,happy rumble from the pit of his throat as he beamed up at silvermask before parting his paler accented jaws to “I know! I know! But my paws always get in the way when I run!” He squeaked out jumping up and down rapidly in small circles with his pale green eyes glimmering brightly as he shook his pelt in effort to make his pelt revert to its previous state.
He still took what she said into consideration though, she was right when it came to his pelt which would become matted and tangled when mistreated plus who was he to question his mothers word?

He then proceeded followed his foster mothers gaze as she spoke and gestered about picking what ever he wished from the fresh kill pile which only make his gaze brighten with excitement. “What ever I want?!” He glowed with his muzzle a gape in a large smile.