Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:13 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:12 PM

Old January 3rd, 2019, 05:27 PM
summer days..

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Eaglepaw calmly flicked off their harsh replies. He was made an apprentice before them anyways, they saw the ceremony themselves. But poor Bellkit and Skykit! They must feel terrible! He was about to rush off and help them, especially after he saw Bellkit cry, but as he began to walk towards them He noticed they were helping eachother already. I probably shouldn't go near them. I ruin everything, don't I? He thought sadly to himself. He trotted away to the far corner of the camp, and sat in a clump of ferns. There are so many questions I have, but no answers! Maybe if I had a moment with Snowkit alone...I could talk to him. Maybe that could help! Eaglepaw thought excitedly.

Bellkit looked behind her as she waited for Snowkit's reply. She saw Eaglepaw trot off and flop down in a clump of ferns. She hared over to him, flopping down beside him with an overly dramatic huff. "My brothers, right?" she mewed, "They don't understand how fantastic of a tom you are." she blinked, honesty seeping off her. Nuzzling his shoulder fondly, she smiled at him. "Hey, how bout this? Thunderkit hid a leaf, wanna help me and Snowkit find it?"

@Lilyfur2 @Christmas Snowfall @Merry Blissmas @Snow Blade

I take ages to respond to
threads!! PM me to remind me!!

Just leave me a PM or Profile Message
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!
Old January 3rd, 2019, 06:34 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
Bellkit looked behind her as she waited for Snowkit's reply. She saw Eaglepaw trot off and flop down in a clump of ferns. She hared over to him, flopping down beside him with an overly dramatic huff. "My brothers, right?" she mewed, "They don't understand how fantastic of a tom you are." she blinked, honesty seeping off her. Nuzzling his shoulder fondly, she smiled at him. "Hey, how bout this? Thunderkit hid a leaf, wanna help me and Snowkit find it?"

Eaglepaw smiled at Bellkit and purred. She was always so kind and helpful! "Are you sure? I don't want to ruin everything again. Or hurt anybody else" Eaglepaw mewed truthfully. "Are you sure Snowkit wouldn't mind?" He shuffled his paws nervously. He didn't want to stampede into their lives. What would Bellkit say? Eaglepaw wondered.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 3rd, 2019, 06:54 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post

Quote:
Eaglepaw smiled at Bellkit and purred. She was always so kind and helpful! "Are you sure? I don't want to ruin everything again. Or hurt anybody else" Eaglepaw mewed truthfully. "Are you sure Snowkit wouldn't mind?" He shuffled his paws nervously. He didn't want to stampede into their lives. What would Bellkit say? Eaglepaw wondered.
Snowkit sighed. "Fine ill help you." Feeling his sister nuzzle him on his cheek, he almost flinched as he couldnt see. Lickimg his fur, he watched as Bellkit ran out of the den. I
He decided to follow bellkit, making sure she didn't notice him. Seeing Eaglekit, he went around into some large patches of grass, listening to what they we're saying. Am i meant to aprove of everyone's presence all of a sudden! Growling quietly to himself, he shuffled around trying to get comfortable. As moved his paw, he felt a thorn go through his pelt. Choking back a yowl, he quickly plucked it out and listened to his littermate.

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old January 3rd, 2019, 06:59 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Blade View Post

Snowkit sighed. "Fine ill help you." Feeling his sister nuzzle him on his cheek, he almost flinched as he couldnt see. Lickimg his fur, he watched as Bellkit ran out of the den. I
He decided to follow bellkit, making sure she didn't notice him. Seeing Eaglekit, he went around into some large patches of grass, listening to what they we're saying. Am i meant to aprove of everyone's presence all of a sudden! Growling quietly to himself, he shuffled around trying to get comfortable. As moved his paw, he felt a thorn go through his pelt. Choking back a yowl, he quickly plucked it out and listened to his littermate.
Eaglepaw's head swerved towards some large grass patches. "Did you hear that?" He asked Bellkit nervously. Did someone discover us? The apprentice let his ears go slack again. "Probably a bird. But Bellkit, if you say I can come then I will" He purred, blinking at her warmly. He shuffled his paws sheepishly. I don't know what else to say! Starclan help me! Eaglepaw thought, glancing into the brambles, towards the forest. "I'm just gonna go over there" He explained to Bellkit. He walked over to the long grass in the corner. Snowkit? "Snowkit, what are you doing here?" He whispered.

Last edited by Moon Lily; January 3rd, 2019 at 07:01 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2019, 07:11 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

Quote:
Eaglepaw's head swerved towards some large grass patches. "Did you hear that?" He asked Bellkit nervously. Did someone discover us? The apprentice let his ears go slack again. "Probably a bird. But Bellkit, if you say I can come then I will" He purred, blinking at her warmly. He shuffled his paws sheepishly. I don't know what else to say! Starclan help me! Eaglepaw thought, glancing into the brambles, towards the forest. "I'm just gonna go over there" He explained to Bellkit. He walked over to the long grass in the corner. Snowkit? "Snowkit, what are you doing here?" He whispered.
(Hey isn't it weird Warriors has never talked about small animinals like ants? I've only heard about bees :P )

Snowkit had found himself batting at ants, watching them scurry is all directions. Not knowing how much noise he was making, he was surprised to hear Eaglepaw enter the brambles."What are you doing here?" He replied swiftly. But he knew there were a thousand flaws to replying with the same question.

Old January 3rd, 2019, 07:19 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:

(Hey isn't it weird Warriors has never talked about small animinals like ants? I've only heard about bees :P )

Snowkit had found himself batting at ants, watching them scurry is all directions. Not knowing how much noise he was making, he was surprised to hear Eaglepaw enter the brambles."What are you doing here?" He replied swiftly. But he knew there were a thousand flaws to replying with the same question.
(So true! There should be an article about that, or they should at least explain why they didn't include any! Cause they have Warriors names after them: Ex. Antpelt (Real warriors cat (I think, cause I read about him)and yet, no ants!)

Eaglepaw's eyes widened at the question. He darted a look at Bellkit, who was a figure in the distance. He couldn't tell Snowkit the real reason."Um...apprentice...duties?" He knew he had to reply swiftly, but he wasn't the best at that. Dumb mousebrain! He thought to himself. Why'd you say that!? "Look just-why are you here?" He mewed, frustrated with himself.

(Does Snowkit have any hints at the real reason Eaglepaw is there? )

Last edited by Moon Lily; January 3rd, 2019 at 07:19 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2019, 07:34 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

Quote:
(So true! There should be an article about that, or they should at least explain why they didn't include any! Cause they have Warriors names after them: Ex. Antpelt (Real warriors cat (I think, cause I read about him)and yet, no ants!)

Eaglepaw's eyes widened at the question. He darted a look at Bellkit, who was a figure in the distance. He couldn't tell Snowkit the real reason."Um...apprentice...duties?" He knew he had to reply swiftly, but he wasn't the best at that. Dumb mousebrain! He thought to himself. Why'd you say that!? "Look just-why are you here?" He mewed, frustrated with himself.

(Does Snowkit have any hints at the real reason Eaglepaw is there? )
( Nope! If its not Bell just wanting to talk to snow, I dont know either lol)

Snowkit snorted at Eaglekits reply. Your mentor gave you the day off, didnt he? He thought to himself. He eyed Eagle suspiciously then sat up. "Well what do you want? Obviously You've seen me so why are you Staying?"

Old January 3rd, 2019, 07:38 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:

( Nope! If its not Bell just wanting to talk to snow, I dont know either lol)

Snowkit snorted at Eaglekits reply. Your mentor gave you the day off, didnt he? He thought to himself. He eyed Eagle suspiciously then sat up. "Well what do you want? Obviously You've seen me so why are you Staying?"
Eaglepaw thought to himself for a moment. Why was he still here? Oh right, he wanted to talk to Snow! "Because I wanted to talk to you" He said calmly. He sat down silently. "So do you want me to? " He asked. He might as well see whether or not Snowkit wanted to hear.

(You'll see! XD )

Old January 3rd, 2019, 07:40 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

Quote:
Eaglepaw thought to himself for a moment. Why was he still here? Oh right, he wanted to talk to Snow! "Because I wanted to talk to you" He said calmly. He sat down silently. "So do you want me to? " He asked. He might as well see whether or not Snowkit wanted to hear.

(You'll see! XD )
(...)

Snowkit kept silent for a while. Did he? Was he angry at him?
He kept quiet until a sneeze broke out of him. "Fine. What is it?"

Old January 3rd, 2019, 07:49 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:

(...)

Snowkit kept silent for a while. Did he? Was he angry at him?
He kept quiet until a sneeze broke out of him. "Fine. What is it?"
(...I'm trying to find a way to get more hints in. I'm point blank!)

Eaglepaw readied himself and cleared his throat. Well, here it goes! "Snowkit, look, I miss you. The other you. The one who I used to play with in the nursery, the one who always remained happy. You just seem...different. But I don't blame you. It is my fault, and I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you, and I hope you know that. I can just be a huge mouse-brain sometimes" he said, then let out his breath. Phew. He didn't think Snowkit would accept his apology, but it felt good to get all that off his mind. Oh well, thought Eaglepaw.