Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:13 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:12 PM

Old February 4th, 2018, 04:03 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
He blinked,” If you remember when I had kits of my own, I was an overprotective father...until Sandkit was stolen from me, so trust me I would be a good father if that’s your restraint.” He meowed.
“I believe the word you are looking for is ‘concern,’” she said, standing. “Though trust me when I say that, had I any, you would not be my mate.”

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old February 4th, 2018, 04:04 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
She nodded,” That’s true. Ofcourse, I’m not savage, if I had kits I wouldn’t kill the runt for being weak- I’d instead train the runt to be strong and small not helpless. I’d give it a chance, but by warriorhood if it were still weak, I’d simply show disappointment.” She meowed.
Batface smiled at her agreement with his opinion maybe this she cat wasnt like the rest . And it was true the world is full of pain and sorrow at least in his eyes his past was filled with pain which lead him to be like what he is now , persuasive , manipulative even if he tries hard enough , a tom which loved to hunt and nothing else . He grunted with another flick of a ear " you are a very ...interesting one aren't you my darling ? Your not like most she cats i admire that. Now how much do you enjoy hunting if I may ask? " he meowed

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 4th, 2018, 06:37 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Turtlepelt glanced up as he heard pawsteps coming towards him. He perked his ears curiously when he saw it was Nightflower, carrying a mouse in her jaws. He curled his tail neatly around his paws and watched her approach with a tilt of his head. He raised a paw in greeting, although he felt slightly confused as to why the she-cat was coming towards him when no cat ever talked to him. He felt a flutter of excitement in his belly at the aspect of a friend.
Nightflower noticed his paw raised in greeting and mewed her hello, "Hi Turtlepelt," she started nervously, "you looked hungry, so I brought a mouse to share, but it's pretty small, so you can have it." She dropped the mouse close to his paws. Her heart fluttered in her chest, not knowing what to say next. "Maybe we could go hunting?" she ventured.

Please quote or mention me so I'll know to respond please!

------------------------------------------------------------

Character Site
Old February 4th, 2018, 06:54 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivyfeather View Post

Nightflower noticed his paw raised in greeting and mewed her hello, "Hi Turtlepelt," she started nervously, "you looked hungry, so I brought a mouse to share, but it's pretty small, so you can have it." She dropped the mouse close to his paws. Her heart fluttered in her chest, not knowing what to say next. "Maybe we could go hunting?" she ventured.
Turtlepelt smiled and pushed the mouse back to her with his muzzle. He shook his head and touched his belly with his tail, trying to tell her he already ate. He nodded at her and then at the mouse, letting her know she could have it.
He tilted his head at her next words. He loved to hunt and was remarkably good at it, but to be able to hunt with someone else instead of alone... He was more than willing. He felt a smile form on his maw and dipped his head in agreement.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 4th, 2018, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Turtlepelt smiled and pushed the mouse back to her with his muzzle. He shook his head and touched his belly with his tail, trying to tell her he already ate. He nodded at her and then at the mouse, letting her know she could have it.
He tilted his head at her next words. He loved to hunt and was remarkably good at it, but to be able to hunt with someone else instead of alone... He was more than willing. He felt a smile form on his maw and dipped his head in agreement.
Nightflower was confused at first, concerned that she had offended him. Then she understood, he'd already eaten! 'Well at least I understood.' She thought as she settled down to eat the meager prey. After finishing and thanking StarClan for what prey they did have this leaf-bare, she swiped her tongue around her lips and whiskers and dipped her head to Turtlepelt, asking if he was ready to go hunting.

Character Site
Old February 4th, 2018, 08:58 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivyfeather View Post

Nightflower was confused at first, concerned that she had offended him. Then she understood, he'd already eaten! 'Well at least I understood.' She thought as she settled down to eat the meager prey. After finishing and thanking StarClan for what prey they did have this leaf-bare, she swiped her tongue around her lips and whiskers and dipped her head to Turtlepelt, asking if he was ready to go hunting.
Turtlepelt watched her gulp down the mouse, it was pretty meager compared to the large rabbit he had eaten, he felt a little bad, but maybe when they were out hunting he could catch something to better fill her belly, it would surely make him feel less guilty.
He nodded when she dipped her head to him and got his paws, stretching out his front limbs, rump in the air. He then straightened and and began to pad towards the camp entrance before slipping out.

(I will post in the Territory tomorrow. I'lll make sure to mention you)

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 5th, 2018, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Turtlepelt watched her gulp down the mouse, it was pretty meager compared to the large rabbit he had eaten, he felt a little bad, but maybe when they were out hunting he could catch something to better fill her belly, it would surely make him feel less guilty.
He nodded when she dipped her head to him and got his paws, stretching out his front limbs, rump in the air. He then straightened and and began to pad towards the camp entrance before slipping out.

(I will post in the Territory tomorrow. I'lll make sure to mention you)
[Okay great! I'll reply to your post on there!]

Character Site
Old February 5th, 2018, 01:36 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
“I believe the word you are looking for is ‘concern,’” she said, standing. “Though trust me when I say that, had I any, you would not be my mate.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Batface smiled at her agreement with his opinion maybe this she cat wasnt like the rest . And it was true the world is full of pain and sorrow at least in his eyes his past was filled with pain which lead him to be like what he is now , persuasive , manipulative even if he tries hard enough , a tom which loved to hunt and nothing else . He grunted with another flick of a ear " you are a very ...interesting one aren't you my darling ? Your not like most she cats i admire that. Now how much do you enjoy hunting if I may ask? " he meowed
He blinked,” So you don’t want kits.” He meowed calmly.

~~~~~~
Flamingspirit paused,” Well. I normally am doing what I should be doing, apprentice duties or relieving queens for the nursery watching their kits while they go for a walk” she meowed calmly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 5th, 2018, 01:49 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
He blinked,” So you don’t want kits.” He meowed calmly.

~~~~~~
Flamingspirit paused,” Well. I normally am doing what I should be doing, apprentice duties or relieving queens for the nursery watching their kits while they go for a walk” she meowed calmly.
The Tom narrowed his eyes and grunted his tail started to lash angrily . apprentice duties!?. Those are ment for the apprentices ! For some reason he felt anger wash over him and he was also confused at it . His eyes showed his anger as well his calm nature from before gone in a blink of an eye he felt his neck fur bristle
" Do forgive me if I sound rude in any way but why are you doing apprentice duties? You are a warrior are you not!? You should be able to do warrior things not things that are ment for apprentices ..so if you could be so kind as to explain why that would be lovely " he meowed his tone had anger in it as well which he didn't attend for it to .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 5th, 2018, 01:56 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
The Tom narrowed his eyes and grunted his tail started to lash angrily . apprentice duties!?. Those are ment for the apprentices ! For some reason he felt anger wash over him and he was also confused at it . His eyes showed his anger as well his calm nature from before gone in a blink of an eye he felt his neck fur bristle
" Do forgive me if I sound rude in any way but why are you doing apprentice duties? You are a warrior are you not!? You should be able to do warrior things not things that are ment for apprentices ..so if you could be so kind as to explain why that would be lovely " he meowed his tone had anger in it as well which he didn't attend for it to .
Flamingspirit blinked I thought he shared the same views as I do...maybe he’s more neutral that I thought. she sighed,” Well. She-cats are only necissary for bearing kits. The toms do the hunting and fighting. And since no tom asked to be my mate, I have no kits of my own, so I help the queens out and apprentice duties, because toms are to good to do that, she-cats are to low to deserve hunting and fighting- except for those rebellious ones.” She meowed it was true as far as she could see, she-cats shouldn’t leave camp without a mate or a guardian tom, so the other clans won’t see us and ruin Skyclans reputation.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here