Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:13 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:12 PM

Old January 26th, 2018, 04:09 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Eveningkit knew she was smart for her age, but she thought she was equivilant to a six-moon apprentice not more-so,” That is very true,” she meowed thinking carefully.” She meowed not dwelling on the image in her mind of her small kit-body stuck in the snow trying to move forward.

Irisgaze nodded, ``So. once you're apprentice who do you hope for mentor?`` She asked, changing the subject, ``A lot of great warriors to be mentor.`` She glanced around the Skyclan camp.

(writers block)

Last edited by Mystic; January 26th, 2018 at 04:09 PM.
Old January 26th, 2018, 04:54 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Irisgaze nodded, ``So. once you're apprentice who do you hope for mentor?`` She asked, changing the subject, ``A lot of great warriors to be mentor.`` She glanced around the Skyclan camp.

(writers block)
Eveningkit blinked," I truthfully am fine with anyone who can properly train me. Someone who will show up on time for training, can actually teach me not make me learn on my own I guess" she meowed, that really was her standards. Minus the hope that they won't be sexist or flirt with her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 26th, 2018, 06:30 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Sharppaw grinned, her yellow-green eyes glittering in the light. She curled her slightly shredded, knotted tail in front of her chest. Her eyes flicked back to the kitten who sat down in front of her, looking really excited. "Thank you so much. But I like your name better. Blossomkit, really pretty. You will have a wonderful warrior name when you're older." She meowed, "No, I won't be a warrior for a while still. I'm sure Grousestar and Auroraflame will give you a great mentor too. My mentor is Harespring, he is okay." The young cat tried her best to keep up with the number of questions coming from the kitten.
Blossomkit, watching Sharppaw wrap her tail around her paws, immediately set out to copy her. However, since the kit's tail was shorter and didn't wrap all the way around, merely stuck out halfway around her paws and looked like an odd fuzzy branch beside her. Meeting the apprentice's own yellowish green gaze with her own brilliant blue one, she listened intently. As the other spoke, Blossomkit grinned again, unable to help herself. "Thanks," she purred. "I wanna be named Blossomclaws! Something soft and something strong-sounding!" Though the combination was an odd one, it sounded al right to her own kit ears. When Sharppaw told the kit about her mentor, the other she-cat nodded enthusiastically. "Does he take you out training every day? Do you guys fight? I wanna learn to fight! Can you teach me?! Did you ever fight in a battle? Do you have to hunt too? Is it ether? Is hunting for the elders better than hunting for yourself?" How she had gotten from fighting to elders, Blossomkit wasn't quite sure. All she knew was how great today was going to be; she had aquired a new friend!
Old January 26th, 2018, 06:49 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic! (at the Disco) View Post
Summitpaw paused. Her mentor seemed a bit strict. But she was sure she could handle it. "Uh-yeah," she mumbled, giving a teeny nod. She stood to her full height - not as tall as a warrior, but tall for her age. She would give Nightbreeze a chance. After all, maybe she wouldn't be so terribly bad, like Summitpaw thought? She paused. "So, uhm..what're your plans?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.
Nightbreeze tilted her head in thought for a moment before nodding slowly, "First things first, I need to find out what you already know." The molly motioned with her tail for the apprentice for follow her out off camp, her ears forward as she was on alert for anything stirring in the woods or otherwise. Her paws crunched through small patches of snow and the forest floor debris, the leaf-bare sun warming her back. Looking back to make sure the apprentice was still following, she continued. "You had a mentor previous to me, correct?"

[Go ahead and post in the territory when you reply!]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; January 26th, 2018 at 06:49 PM.
Old January 26th, 2018, 07:16 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

@mompaws @Okapi @AbsurdJinx @Charmer

The white and black tabby looked rather thoughtful, watching Pipitchirp wrap the webs around her foreleg. She wanted to watch her for a good reason as well. To know how it was done wrapping the cobwebs anyways and because it was interesting to watch it happen. The cobweb was a bit slimy and sticky but Owlwing had seen worse things than to think how gross it was or how slimy it was. It wasn't her favorite thing but it wasn't that bad either. Plus she had felt this before after the gathering battle with the notorious and now disbanded Dusk Syndicate. The foreleg that was being wrapped was the one that had been wrapped previously, so she particularly was used to it. "It feels fine." The skinny she-cat answered rather amused at the loose strands though she didn't seem to mind it much. This was a rather interesting day and Owlwing rather enjoyed this rather well, even if she preferred not to socialize much. The good news is that it helped her to socialize a bit, and improve in it too. Which was a big goal for Owlwing currently. Well... sorta improving and getting better at socializing. Actually having a conversation with cats in the clan she didn't know.
Old January 26th, 2018, 09:20 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@AbsurdJinx, @2018 Okapi, @mompaws, @seasalt

As Juniperpaw tightened the cobweb on his foreleg, Shinefang felt a soft squeeze that told him it was just tight enough. The strands tooked taught but not so much that they were snapping, and the pressure was just right. "Nicely done," the old tom said, looking at his bandaged limb admiringly as he gave the apprentice an encouraging smile.

His ear twitched as he heard Fennelheart's smart remark. "Elders live in the elders den, Fennelflee," he chided back. "Don't think just because you're no longer my apprentice means I won't make you do combat drills till moonhigh again. Now let's have a look at your bandaging," he said as he padded over to inspect Pipitchirp's foreleg. "Hmmm, not bad," he said as he inspected the work. "Same problem as Junbug though. Tighten it up some more."

The medicine cat padded over to have a look at the bandage on Owlwing's leg next. "Not bad at all, Pipitchirp," he said amiringly, "The only thing I would do I made run you paw over it one more time to smooth it out. See this little strands blowing the the breeze?" he said, pointing to the wispy fillets.

He looked at Owlwing next. "And you still need to practice on someone," he muttered to himself, thinking. "Junebug, limp on over here so that Owlwing can save your life, would ya?"

Old January 27th, 2018, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Eveningkit blinked," I truthfully am fine with anyone who can properly train me. Someone who will show up on time for training, can actually teach me not make me learn on my own I guess" she meowed, that really was her standards. Minus the hope that they won't be sexist or flirt with her.

``I See....`` She mewed, thinking for a moment, ``A mentor that has responsibility and truly knows what is best for them.`` She mewed in a is-that-right tone of voice to the kit. Eveningkit must be serious on her future and the right kind of mentor to give the right education for her, Huh, what a astonishing brain for such a kit so young. she thought to herself.
Old January 27th, 2018, 03:22 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@AbsurdJinx, @2018 Okapi, @mompaws, @seasalt

As Juniperpaw tightened the cobweb on his foreleg, Shinefang felt a soft squeeze that told him it was just tight enough. The strands tooked taught but not so much that they were snapping, and the pressure was just right. "Nicely done," the old tom said, looking at his bandaged limb admiringly as he gave the apprentice an encouraging smile.

His ear twitched as he heard Fennelheart's smart remark. "Elders live in the elders den, Fennelflee," he chided back. "Don't think just because you're no longer my apprentice means I won't make you do combat drills till moonhigh again. Now let's have a look at your bandaging," he said as he padded over to inspect Pipitchirp's foreleg. "Hmmm, not bad," he said as he inspected the work. "Same problem as Junbug though. Tighten it up some more."

The medicine cat padded over to have a look at the bandage on Owlwing's leg next. "Not bad at all, Pipitchirp," he said amiringly, "The only thing I would do I made run you paw over it one more time to smooth it out. See this little strands blowing the the breeze?" he said, pointing to the wispy fillets.

He looked at Owlwing next. "And you still need to practice on someone," he muttered to himself, thinking. "Junebug, limp on over here so that Owlwing can save your life, would ya?"
(Wait I forgot Fennelheart was Shinefang’s warrior apprentice at one time lol)
Fennelheart smirked,” I’m closer to unborn than you are to Starclan. I could easily beat you in a battle training challenge.” Her eyes were twinkling in amusement, yes she at first felt upset that her former mentor, Shinefang became a medicine cat, but he was so fun to tease now, she paused,” And I don’t think Grousestar would want Skyclan’s elderly medicine cat falling asleep while attempting to save a cat’s life.” She chuckled,” And I don’t think Juniperpaw could cover for the day, she needs to be in her camp for most the day, as does Calia, and none the other medicine cats have an apprentice to spare.” She smirked he had walked right into that one.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 27th, 2018, 03:39 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
``I See....`` She mewed, thinking for a moment, ``A mentor that has responsibility and truly knows what is best for them.`` She mewed in a is-that-right tone of voice to the kit. Eveningkit must be serious on her future and the right kind of mentor to give the right education for her, Huh, what a astonishing brain for such a kit so young. she thought to herself.
She nodded,” Yeah. I try not to be selfish with my hopes that they won’t be sexist or flirt with me though.” She added hoping that wasn’t revealing her inner kit in that hope, she thought it was a kit-like hope though. Granted her brother wanted to be mentored by Grousestar, and her sister wanted to be mentored by Auroraflame, she wasn’t going to be the one to tell them that wasn’t going to happen anyways.

Old January 27th, 2018, 03:50 PM

Quote:
She nodded,” Yeah. I try not to be selfish with my hopes that they won’t be sexist or flirt with me though.” She added hoping that wasn’t revealing her inner kit in that hope, she thought it was a kit-like hope though. Granted her brother wanted to be mentored by Grousestar, and her sister wanted to be mentored by Auroraflame, she wasn’t going to be the one to tell them that wasn’t going to happen anyways.

Irisgaze was shocked to hear what the kit had said, ``O-Oh yes, of course.`` She mewed, this kit really knew a lot, where did she get all that knowledge from!? Irisgaze was pretty surprised to hear a kitten say "sexist" or "flirt" or anything related to that matter, She'll probably be the smartest cat in the whole clan! She thought, Great Starclan she thought to herself. ``I'm sure Grousestar would pick the perfect and fittest mentor for you.`` She assured Eveningkit.