Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:04 PM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 11:59 AM
Lunarkit Everything Finder...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:58 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:52 AM

Old January 25th, 2018, 03:18 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Sharppaw exited the apprentice's den, yawning. The cat puffed up her fur, shivering slightly. She sat down in a shady spot, avoiding a group of mentors sitting near the fresh kill pile. She wasn't prepared to do patrols or do apprentice chores just yet, the apprentice had just gotten up recently. She'd hate to go clean off the elder's ticks this early or have to go on a boring border patrol. The cat waved her tail behind her, puffing it out all the way. A perfect target for a kitten to attack. Sharppaw didn't mind though, she liked hanging out with the kits. Especially if they were wanting to know about becoming a warrior or to hear a story about outside of camp. The Russian blue mix's eyes flicked to the nursery for a moment, hearing rustling inside the nearby den.

@Deranged Llama

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old January 25th, 2018, 04:30 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Sharppaw exited the apprentice's den, yawning. The cat puffed up her fur, shivering slightly. She sat down in a shady spot, avoiding a group of mentors sitting near the fresh kill pile. She wasn't prepared to do patrols or do apprentice chores just yet, the apprentice had just gotten up recently. She'd hate to go clean off the elder's ticks this early or have to go on a boring border patrol. The cat waved her tail behind her, puffing it out all the way. A perfect target for a kitten to attack. Sharppaw didn't mind though, she liked hanging out with the kits. Especially if they were wanting to know about becoming a warrior or to hear a story about outside of camp. The Russian blue mix's eyes flicked to the nursery for a moment, hearing rustling inside the nearby den.

@Deranged Llama
Blossomkit tumbled out of the nursery, her white fur sticking up after her sleep. Blinking sleep from her crystal blue orbs, the molly did a quick look around to see who else was up. What caught her attention was a young she-cat a little ways away. She looked, to Blossomkit, to be about apprentice age...and her tail looked ready to chase! Gathering her haunches beneath her, the young kit bounced over to the other feline, landing on the other molly's tail. Blossomkit batted at it, letting out squeaks of amusement as she pretended to catch the tail. Looking up into the other feline's eyes, the kit grinned foothill at her. "Hi! I'm Blossomkit! Who are you?!" She said this all very quickly, and ended with a little trill of happiness. Blossomkit loved early mornings and chasing tails! It was one of her favorite games. It wouldn't even occur to her that the other feline wouldn't appreciate having their tail mutilated to shreds before the sun was even over the trees.
Old January 25th, 2018, 06:28 PM
xmas and new yrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Blossomkit tumbled out of the nursery, her white fur sticking up after her sleep. Blinking sleep from her crystal blue orbs, the molly did a quick look around to see who else was up. What caught her attention was a young she-cat a little ways away. She looked, to Blossomkit, to be about apprentice age...and her tail looked ready to chase! Gathering her haunches beneath her, the young kit bounced over to the other feline, landing on the other molly's tail. Blossomkit batted at it, letting out squeaks of amusement as she pretended to catch the tail. Looking up into the other feline's eyes, the kit grinned foothill at her. "Hi! I'm Blossomkit! Who are you?!" She said this all very quickly, and ended with a little trill of happiness. Blossomkit loved early mornings and chasing tails! It was one of her favorite games. It wouldn't even occur to her that the other feline wouldn't appreciate having their tail mutilated to shreds before the sun was even over the trees.
Sharppaw turned around, grinning at the small kitten who was playing with her tail. The kit's teeth weren't really sharp yet, but her claws were prickly. "Hello! Nice to meet you Blossomkit." Sharppaw meowed enthusiastically, "I am Sharppaw." Her head spun a little at the kit's talking speed but she caught up quickly. The cat waved her tail over the ground in front of the kitten, teasing the kitten playfully. Sharppaw knew that games like "Chase the Tail" were important to help get used to pouncing and stalking. She herself loved the game, even if she wasn't the one chasing anymore. The smaller cat looked very happy about the game and really energetic for an early morning.

Old January 25th, 2018, 08:40 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Nightbreeze padded into the clearing, her head high as she approached the apprentice. The warrior was excited to do her first training with them - although she was a bit strict, the few past apprentices she had trained were all fine warriors now. The molly offered a curt smile as she stopped in front of Summitpaw and dipped her head. "Sorry I'm a bit late. Are you ready to go?"
Summitpaw paused. Her mentor seemed a bit strict. But she was sure she could handle it. "Uh-yeah," she mumbled, giving a teeny nod. She stood to her full height - not as tall as a warrior, but tall for her age. She would give Nightbreeze a chance. After all, maybe she wouldn't be so terribly bad, like Summitpaw thought? She paused. "So, uhm..what're your plans?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.
Old January 26th, 2018, 10:00 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
"Aren't they?" Cherrypaw mewed, thoughtfully gazing into the distance. "Those are wonderful names. Eveningflower is especially beautiful. You're right. Grousestar will decide, but it's nice to wonder about it, I think." She flicked her ear playfully. "It'll be a long time until either of us gets our warrior name, but it's still so exciting. We're both going to be huge assets to SkyClan!" Excitement nearly caused Cherrypaw to jump right out of her white pelt. She couldn't stop thinking about becoming a warrior!
She smiled,” I’m not in a rush myself. I believe if I don’t rush my apprenticehood in excitement to be a warrior I’ll be a better warrior than if I rush my apprenticehood.” She replied, she’d enjoy every tick she pulled out of the elder’s fur, and that was a promise to herself.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 26th, 2018, 10:06 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
I FINDED IT!!!)
She selected a rabbit, a rare find for winter, and moved toward the edge of the clearing. Feeling his eyes on her, she turned. "Aren't you going to eat a meal with your mate?"
Cucumberpickle purred in relief oh good I am her mate he smiled and nodded,” Alright!” He purred in joy.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 26th, 2018, 10:44 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Sharppaw turned around, grinning at the small kitten who was playing with her tail. The kit's teeth weren't really sharp yet, but her claws were prickly. "Hello! Nice to meet you Blossomkit." Sharppaw meowed enthusiastically, "I am Sharppaw." Her head spun a little at the kit's talking speed but she caught up quickly. The cat waved her tail over the ground in front of the kitten, teasing the kitten playfully. Sharppaw knew that games like "Chase the Tail" were important to help get used to pouncing and stalking. She herself loved the game, even if she wasn't the one chasing anymore. The smaller cat looked very happy about the game and really energetic for an early morning.
Blossomkit sat up, twitching her whiskers and staring at the mess she had made of the other cat's tail. She had scnagged her tiny claws through the thick fur and knotted it up. Oops, she didn't mean to go that overboard while playing! Swiping her tongue around her jaws, the kit listened to her talk. Sharppaw! She liked the sound of that. Her name sounded...fierce! Bouncing to her paws again, Blossomkit gave an enthusiastic nod. "That's a cool name! It sounds really warrior-y! Are you going to be a warrior soon? I can't wait to become an apprentice. I wonder who my mentor will be." Her eyes widened. "Who is your mentor?! Do you like them? Are they nice?" The female fired off question after question, waiting eagerly for a response. Realizing she might seem like an immature kit, which she just so happened to be, Blossomkit promptly saw down and stared at Sharppaw, hardly bale to contain her overzealous excitment at having someone to talk to.
Old January 26th, 2018, 12:23 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Cucumberpickle purred in relief oh good I am her mate he smiled and nodded,” Alright!” He purred in joy.
She stared at him.

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old January 26th, 2018, 12:43 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
She stared at him.
Cucumberpickle blinked,” Did I do something wrong, or are you just staring at my gloriful self?”

Old January 26th, 2018, 02:56 PM
xmas and new yrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Blossomkit sat up, twitching her whiskers and staring at the mess she had made of the other cat's tail. She had scnagged her tiny claws through the thick fur and knotted it up. Oops, she didn't mean to go that overboard while playing! Swiping her tongue around her jaws, the kit listened to her talk. Sharppaw! She liked the sound of that. Her name sounded...fierce! Bouncing to her paws again, Blossomkit gave an enthusiastic nod. "That's a cool name! It sounds really warrior-y! Are you going to be a warrior soon? I can't wait to become an apprentice. I wonder who my mentor will be." Her eyes widened. "Who is your mentor?! Do you like them? Are they nice?" The female fired off question after question, waiting eagerly for a response. Realizing she might seem like an immature kit, which she just so happened to be, Blossomkit promptly saw down and stared at Sharppaw, hardly bale to contain her overzealous excitment at having someone to talk to.
Sharppaw grinned, her yellow-green eyes glittering in the light. She curled her slightly shredded, knotted tail in front of her chest. Her eyes flicked back to the kitten who sat down in front of her, looking really excited. "Thank you so much. But I like your name better. Blossomkit, really pretty. You will have a wonderful warrior name when you're older." She meowed, "No, I won't be a warrior for a while still. I'm sure Grousestar and Auroraflame will give you a great mentor too. My mentor is Harespring, he is okay." The young cat tried her best to keep up with the number of questions coming from the kitten.