Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:14 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by elaif
Today 02:11 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:09 PM
cloudheart 'n berrypaw...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:07 PM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:55 PM

Old December 14th, 2020, 08:59 AM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Default Dream-Training [PRIVATE]

[ @Larkstripe ]

Ebonypaw was in his nest. His head rested on his too-big paws, and his thick, fluffy pelt kept him warm from the coldness that was the world. His dreams were filled with vengeance, and he loved the feel of the blood of his enemies on his claws. If only that could be his reality...

And then he was awake.

He was now in a dark place, filled with trees. His eyes quickly adjusted to the dark, he was used to sneaking around at night. But the question was, where was he? "Hello?" he called to the darkness, a slight waver in his voice. He could smell trees, soooo many trees, but also.... Something else. The all too familiar scent of blood. "Hello?" he called again, his voice excited. He wasn't sure where he was, but he could tell it was gonna be fun.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit

Last edited by -Ash-; December 14th, 2020 at 09:00 AM.
Old December 14th, 2020, 01:07 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: Dream-Training [PRIVATE]

@Holly Jolly Trouble

The shadowy undergrowth rattled faintly, and a pair of lambent green eyes pierced the dark. A large, thick furred dark ginger she-cat stalked out of the bracken, her neck encircled by a vicious scar. She was lean, and her pelt hung over her frame like Spanish moss on skeletal tree branches. She offered Ebonypaw a sly smile, her feature dark and unreadable.
“Greetings, young one,” she said, her voice a low rasp, “It seems you are searching for sanctuary...and you have found it.”

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old December 14th, 2020, 08:03 PM
full time disappointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkstripe View Post
@Holly Jolly Trouble

The shadowy undergrowth rattled faintly, and a pair of lambent green eyes pierced the dark. A large, thick furred dark ginger she-cat stalked out of the bracken, her neck encircled by a vicious scar. She was lean, and her pelt hung over her frame like Spanish moss on skeletal tree branches. She offered Ebonypaw a sly smile, her feature dark and unreadable.
“Greetings, young one,” she said, her voice a low rasp, “It seems you are searching for sanctuary...and you have found it.”
Ebonypaw's ears were alert, and his nose twitched anxiously. All he could smell were trees. And then he heard a voice. "Sanctuary?" the young tom repeated. "No, I live with RiverClan. I'm training to be a warrior." His fluffy chest puffed with pride. "I'm Ebonypaw," he continued. "What's your name? Why am I here?"

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old December 14th, 2020, 08:24 PM
it is what it is

@Holly Jolly Trouble

The big She-cat sat down before the apprentice, wrapping her tail around her paws, fern green eyes bright in the dim light, “Ah, a RiverClan apprentice. Your desire to serve your clan must be very strong—I was once RiverClan’s deputy. My name is Pikefang.” She answered, regarding him with pride. “This place is a sanctuary for deeply loyal warriors. Great cats of the past like myself dwell in these forests, and occasionally, when a living cat is strong willed enough, they find their way here, to learn our wisdom.”

RP Requests and Bumps:

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

Old December 15th, 2020, 02:13 PM
full time disappointment

Quote:
@Holly Jolly Trouble

The big She-cat sat down before the apprentice, wrapping her tail around her paws, fern green eyes bright in the dim light, “Ah, a RiverClan apprentice. Your desire to serve your clan must be very strong—I was once RiverClan’s deputy. My name is Pikefang.” She answered, regarding him with pride. “This place is a sanctuary for deeply loyal warriors. Great cats of the past like myself dwell in these forests, and occasionally, when a living cat is strong willed enough, they find their way here, to learn our wisdom.”
"Deputy? Whoa!" Ebonypaw's eyes widened. This cat had been deputy!? "Well yeah I want to serve them, of course." The tom's mood seemingly darkened. "But a lot of them tease me because I was a rogue." He didn't mention just how much he hated them, in case this cat would get mad. She seemed pretty chill, but he couldn't be sure. "Where is this place?" It definitely wasn't StarClan, there wasn't a single star in sight. Not that he believed in StarClan. Seriously, that was a made up elders' tale! If he was leader, he wouldn't stand for any of that nonsense.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old December 15th, 2020, 02:21 PM
it is what it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly Jolly Trouble View Post

"Deputy? Whoa!" Ebonypaw's eyes widened. This cat had been deputy!? "Well yeah I want to serve them, of course." The tom's mood seemingly darkened. "But a lot of them tease me because I was a rogue." He didn't mention just how much he hated them, in case this cat would get mad. She seemed pretty chill, but he couldn't be sure. "Where is this place?" It definitely wasn't StarClan, there wasn't a single star in sight. Not that he believed in StarClan. Seriously, that was a made up elders' tale! If he was leader, he wouldn't stand for any of that nonsense.
Pikefang listened carefully, her haggard features softened in sympathy, “It does not matter where you come from. A loyal warrior is a loyal warrior despite the blood that flows in their veins,” She asserted, “Your clanmates will learn to respect them. You will become so strong that they will have no choice.” She decided, rising and slowly circling the apprentice, long feathered tail stirring the brittle dead leaves as she walked, “This place is a spirit world, similar to StarClan but only accessible to the most powerful cats in the forest. It speaks great volumes of your potential, that you have found your way here.”

RP Requests and Bumps:

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

Old December 15th, 2020, 02:39 PM
full time disappointment

Quote:
Pikefang listened carefully, her haggard features softened in sympathy, “It does not matter where you come from. A loyal warrior is a loyal warrior despite the blood that flows in their veins,” She asserted, “Your clanmates will learn to respect them. You will become so strong that they will have no choice.” She decided, rising and slowly circling the apprentice, long feathered tail stirring the brittle dead leaves as she walked, “This place is a spirit world, similar to StarClan but only accessible to the most powerful cats in the forest. It speaks great volumes of your potential, that you have found your way here.”
"I don't need-" he paused as he became interested in what she said. "Yeah! I'm gonna be the best and everybody's gonna be afraid of me!" he declared proudly. "I'll be leader, and then everyone will have to do what I say." The thought of being in a position of power was all that was keeping Ebonypaw in RiverClan. An ambitious, almost what a kit might call evil, smile formed on his face. He would be in charge. He would be allowed to do whatever he wanted. And soon, he would rule all the Clans. Those Shadowfreaks would pay for everything they'd done.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old December 24th, 2020, 12:53 PM
full time disappointment

Bump? @Larkstripe

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old December 24th, 2020, 01:18 PM
it is what it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly Jolly Trouble View Post
Bump? @Larkstripe
(Omg I’m so sorry about that!)

Pikefang chuckled darkly, her pale green eyes glinting against the eternal dusk, “Yes, of course,” she agreed, regarding the apprentice with subtle pride, “I see great potential in you, Ebonypaw. I should know...I trained many young cats in my life, but to find one with as much drive and determination as you have...your Clan should be honored to have you. How long have you been an apprentice, young one? And what have you learned?”

RP Requests and Bumps:

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

Old December 24th, 2020, 01:56 PM
full time disappointment

Quote:
(Omg I’m so sorry about that!)

Pikefang chuckled darkly, her pale green eyes glinting against the eternal dusk, “Yes, of course,” she agreed, regarding the apprentice with subtle pride, “I see great potential in you, Ebonypaw. I should know...I trained many young cats in my life, but to find one with as much drive and determination as you have...your Clan should be honored to have you. How long have you been an apprentice, young one? And what have you learned?”
Ebonypaw smiled. Finally, a cat who thought of him as more than a filthy rogue! "I know," he replied proudly. "I became an apprentice about... 2 moons ago? Maybe three? Lionstupid held me back because I snuck out of camp. Twice. And attacked a Clanmate." He stuck out his tongue. "And I haven't really trained much... But I know the hunters' crouch! I never got to hunting... Or fighting..." He left out the fact the the reason he had never hunted was because he kept either tripping or being too loud. I couldn't even catch a stick. Pathetic.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit