Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by leader
Today 03:33 PM

Old October 6th, 2020, 01:52 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Default Re: Ghostflight's training spot

Ah. This was going to be harder than she expected. "Well...lets teach you something simple. The front paw blow is when you smack an opponent with your outstretched paw. The front paw strike is the same thing but with claws out for an extra punch. Try it on me." She got into position. @Goldenmac
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old October 6th, 2020, 02:38 PM
don't worry, be happy

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillCat View Post
Ah. This was going to be harder than she expected. "Well...lets teach you something simple. The front paw blow is when you smack an opponent with your outstretched paw. The front paw strike is the same thing but with claws out for an extra punch. Try it on me." She got into position. @Goldenmac

Sparrowpaw hopped towards Ghostflight and tried to smack her with his paw?
Old October 6th, 2020, 02:59 PM
oyasumi

Ghostflight scoffed as Sparrowpaw bopped her nose. "What kind of a strike is that? Again, with your claws out. We're not kits play fighting."

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old October 7th, 2020, 06:23 AM
don't worry, be happy

Quote:
Ghostflight scoffed as Sparrowpaw bopped her nose. "What kind of a strike is that? Again, with your claws out. We're not kits play fighting."

Sparrowpaw tried again without saying a word, this time claws out and much quicker.
Old October 7th, 2020, 07:06 AM
oyasumi

Ghostflight noticed Sparrowpaw had drawn blood. "Much better, you'll send your enemies screaming." Sparrowpaw started fading away. "Oh, you must be waking up. Don't forget what I taught you dear!" @Goldenmac

Last edited by ChillCat; October 7th, 2020 at 07:07 AM.
Old October 7th, 2020, 07:27 AM
don't worry, be happy

Quote:
Ghostflight noticed Sparrowpaw had drawn blood. "Much better, you'll send your enemies screaming." Sparrowpaw started fading away. "Oh, you must be waking up. Don't forget what I taught you dear!" @Goldenmac

Sparrowpaw stumbled and noticed his paws were see through, he looked up at Ghostflight.
"Bye!" he meowed before fading away.

Old October 23rd, 2020, 09:01 AM
don't worry, be happy

Sparrowpaw had gone to go sleep in the apprentice's den at night, he was confused to say the least. Foggybrook, a cat who he thought was a traitor, had become his mentor. He hadn't done that well in battle training and he had been aching to do something. His mentor was annoying, always so happy. They're probably holding it up as a facade! he thought, wanting to claw at the ground. And Buckspring, well Sparrowpaw didn't know much. Most of what he knew was that Buckspring had dissapeared, Maybe he was a traitor too? the thought puzzled the apprentice. But all this wondering and confusion tired him out, and he fell asleep.
Sparrowpaw got woken up by a familliar scent, a familliar frosty cold, grass that prickled his pelt and a truly awful feeling that ran through him for a moment. He opened his eyes to see he was next to a very thorny dead bush, in a forest of dead trees. Sparrowpaw recognized this place, this was where he met Ghostflight! A sudden excitement ran through him as he got up and started looking around. He sniffed the air for the cat's scent and found it was coming from the back of a tree. The apprentice spotted Ghostflight, sitting peacfully by said dead tree.
"Ghostflight!" Sparrowpaw meowed. @ChillCat

Last edited by Caramel; October 23rd, 2020 at 09:02 AM.
Old October 23rd, 2020, 09:26 AM
oyasumi

(LMAO i made her backstory up in 5 minutes so it's subject to change) @Goldenmac

Ghostflight didn't have much to do in the Dark Forest besides think. No prey to hunt and no other cats for miles around meant you spent a lot of time in your head. As always, Ghostflight's thoughts drifted back to her kits. They were stillborn, and she knew why. I broke the code. Rushleap was a good cat, it's not his fault cross clan relationships are illegal. It's Starclan's fault. All their fault. Ghostflight knew it was wrong to have the kits in the first place, but it was Starclan's fault they were dead.

Ghostflight had met Rushleap at a gathering. At first, it was just a passing glance, but it turned into more. Meeting at border patrols, nesting together, it all came to a head when the medicine cat told Ghostflight she was going to have kits. At first, she was overjoyed, but complications began to arise. Rushleap had been killed in a fight against Thunderclan, and when Lionstar announced at the Gathering he was dead, that was it.

When the kits were born, her two toms were dead from the start. The last, her little she-kit, didn't last an hour. Ghostflight knew Starclan had killed her kits before they even got a chance at life. They were evil. It wasn't their fault Ghostflight made a mistake. I made a vow to hate the StarCats and I began a life of murder. The Dark Forest is the place for me.

She was shocked out of her thinking by the appearance of Sparrowpaw. "Oh, Sparrowpaw! Hello, darling!"

Old October 23rd, 2020, 09:40 AM
don't worry, be happy

Quote:
(LMAO i made her backstory up in 5 minutes so it's subject to change) @Goldenmac

Ghostflight didn't have much to do in the Dark Forest besides think. No prey to hunt and no other cats for miles around meant you spent a lot of time in your head. As always, Ghostflight's thoughts drifted back to her kits. They were stillborn, and she knew why. I broke the code. Rushleap was a good cat, it's not his fault cross clan relationships are illegal. It's Starclan's fault. All their fault. Ghostflight knew it was wrong to have the kits in the first place, but it was Starclan's fault they were dead.

Ghostflight had met Rushleap at a gathering. At first, it was just a passing glance, but it turned into more. Meeting at border patrols, nesting together, it all came to a head when the medicine cat told Ghostflight she was going to have kits. At first, she was overjoyed, but complications began to arise. Rushleap had been killed in a fight against Thunderclan, and when Lionstar announced at the Gathering he was dead, that was it.

When the kits were born, her two toms were dead from the start. The last, her little she-kit, didn't last an hour. Ghostflight knew Starclan had killed her kits before they even got a chance at life. They were evil. It wasn't their fault Ghostflight made a mistake. I made a vow to hate the StarCats and I began a life of murder. The Dark Forest is the place for me.

She was shocked out of her thinking by the appearance of Sparrowpaw. "Oh, Sparrowpaw! Hello, darling!"

"I w-wanted to come back here before i slept and well...it worked!" Sparrowpaw sighed and sat down, "Dawnstar gave me a new mentor, an annoying traitor of all cats. I wanted to come back here for training."
Sparrowpaw still didn't know what place he was actually in but he didn't really care anymore.
Old October 23rd, 2020, 09:51 AM
oyasumi

"If you want to come here before going to sleep, you will. Who's your mentor?" Did Dawnstar not know better than to give traitors apprentices? They would only train traitors. Well, that's what Ghostflight was here for, to intervene and give Sparrowpaw some real training. @Goldenmac