Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 04:14 PM
Grandpa bonding time! [P]
by Poprock
Last post by Poprock
Today 04:11 PM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 04:02 PM
unfurling buds- willowpaw...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 04:02 PM
Dawnpaw {Dawnfade}...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 03:59 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 23rd, 2017, 12:52 PM
a lonely nobody

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Mousekit looked up for a few moments to check the Clearing for any apprentices, he didn't really see anyone so he supposed Burstpaw was right. Uncertain clouded his eyes for a few moments before looking back up at the older cat, a small brightness shone in his eyes. "O-okay! I g-guess that's g-good!" He purred slightly. "S-so what do you w-want to d-do now?" He tilted his head as he continued to watch the older cat.
Burstpaw looked up at the bright sky, pensively thinking of other fun activities. He wasn't sure what all Mousekit was into; he didn't know what the kit thought was childish or too kit-like. He probably plays mossball a lot, or he could be too old for that... so what else is there? He was running on empty. No good games came to mind, and he was fairly certain he didn't want another badger ride. He knew they could always go their separate ways, but he didn't want to say goodbye to Mousekit just yet; not unless they stood around awkwardly for the next hour. Think, Burstpaw, think! What did you like to do when you were his age?

And slowly an idea took shape. It wasn't the greatest of plans in any way, but it was all he had. With no time to think about how to word his scheme, Burstpaw was forced to wing it - something he very much disliked. Well, here goes nothing. "Hmm..." It was his turn to stare at the ground, to shuffle his paws. "Maybe we could... play I Spy or something, if you want." His voice was quiet, quieter than it'd been since talking to Mousekit. He was nervous, yes, and found, to his dismay, that it was showing through his volume level and actions. Don't make him think you're scared! He tried to tell himself, but it was to no avail. His fearful nature, the one he tried so hard to hide, was peeking through, and he wasn't sure whether it was for better or for worse.

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old September 23rd, 2017, 01:36 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Ebonypaw curled his tail around his paws, ears pricked as he held in a yawn. Why did Ivorypaw have to be so talkative? He flicked his ears and smoothed his fur, trying to look 'mature' in a way. "Not yet" he yawned, flinching slightly as he showed his tiredness. "I guess i'll grab something" he mumbled, standing and shaking out his pelt. He walked over to the prey pile, grabbing a mouse off the top. He wasn't picky, he'd eat anything except frog or fish. Rabbit was weird, but its taste was decent. He bit into the rodent, giving himself time to think about random apprentice stuff. Flintheart probably had something interesting planned for today. Then again, anything that didn't involve sitting around on his haunches socializing with others was interesting for him. He bit another chunk of meat off the prey and glanced around swiftly with a raking gaze. He didn't like most of his Clanmates. The only ones he could tolerate were the high ranks, his mentor (somewhat), and his sister..most of the time. Ebonypaw swiftly finished the mouse, as it had been pretty small. He wasn't like some cats, the smallest of prey would fill him up. In the mornings, anyways. He stretched, getting the stiff sleepiness out of his limbs. It'd be useless to have during training, it'd just make him lag behind his mentor. He flicked his tail and turned towards the strict tom. He enjoyed him as a mentor, not a friend in most aspects, but not someone he despised. He was lucky. The young apprentice hated most everyone. He walked over, giving a tiny nod to say 'alright, done' without talking, as he swallowed another yawn. He didn't want to be sluggish, so he flexed the muscles under his pelt.
The quiet, observant warrior watched as his apprentice padded off to the fresh-kill pile to eat his own share for the morning, to which Flintheart nodded with satisfaction at the younger tom’s choice as he finished off his own mouse the rested between his paws. After that was done, he brushed away the remains and sat up, licking his paws and drawing them over his head, straightening the ruffled fur and awaiting Ebonypaw’s return so that today’s lesson could start. A lightened, relaxed hum stirred from the grey-furred male as he felt a quiet, low breeze ruffle through his short, clean pelt for a moment or two. He straightened up, however, when the small Ebonypaw returned to him, giving a tiny silent nod that he had eaten. “Good.” The mentor murmured, a softened, slight smile resting on his maw, “Since you did so well during your hunting lesson, we’ll be starting your battle training with some practice moves and even some sparring if you’d like. Come along with me.” Flintheart remarked, standing up with a tired huff and beckoning the apprentice to follow as he walked off to the training area.
Old September 23rd, 2017, 03:47 PM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
Risingmoon nodded his head in agreement, finally realizing the conversation has resumed. He wondered what the she-cat had said, since he had unintentionally been tuned out, his vision sadly turned on something else. Yet he didn't want to ask what she said, so he wouldn't appear rude, and hoped that his nod was an adequate answer.
When Stormstripe asked about prey, he nodded eagerly. "If you wouldn't mind," the mottled tom replied, standing up. He quite liked this she-cat, if he was being totally honest. She was nicer and more accepting than some of the other ThunderClan warriors he had had run-ins with.
"Okay," Stormstripe said. "I'll be right back." She got up, and padded slowly to the freshkill pile, her large belly making her slow and clumsy. When she got there, she paused, looking for something big enough for both of them to share. Finally, she picked up a large squirrel. This will do for both of us. she decided, and half carried half dragged it back to where Risingmoon was sitting. She dropped it at his feet, and sat down next to him again. "Do you think this will be big enough for both of us?" she asked.

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?
Old September 23rd, 2017, 04:58 PM

[CENTER][FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="White
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
"Okay," Stormstripe said. "I'll be right back." She got up, and padded slowly to the freshkill pile, her large belly making her slow and clumsy. When she got there, she paused, looking for something big enough for both of them to share. Finally, she picked up a large squirrel. This will do for both of us. she decided, and half carried half dragged it back to where Risingmoon was sitting. She dropped it at his feet, and sat down next to him again. "Do you think this will be big enough for both of us?" she asked.
Risingmoon nodded, smiling at the she-cat's generousity. He saw her hobbling over and would have went to help, but before he knew it, Stormstripe was already back. "I think it is," he agreed, since the squirrel seemed fairly large. He also assumed the molly would need more than the average cat, since she was carrying a litter of kits. He didn't know much about pregnancy, so he didn't want to be assuming anything, but he wasn't overly anyways. He sat down again, curling his mottled tail around himself. "Thank you," he said, dipping his head politely.

Last edited by Aquarius; September 23rd, 2017 at 04:59 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2017, 05:26 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
The quiet, observant warrior watched as his apprentice padded off to the fresh-kill pile to eat his own share for the morning, to which Flintheart nodded with satisfaction at the younger tom’s choice as he finished off his own mouse the rested between his paws. After that was done, he brushed away the remains and sat up, licking his paws and drawing them over his head, straightening the ruffled fur and awaiting Ebonypaw’s return so that today’s lesson could start. A lightened, relaxed hum stirred from the grey-furred male as he felt a quiet, low breeze ruffle through his short, clean pelt for a moment or two. He straightened up, however, when the small Ebonypaw returned to him, giving a tiny silent nod that he had eaten. “Good.” The mentor murmured, a softened, slight smile resting on his maw, “Since you did so well during your hunting lesson, we’ll be starting your battle training with some practice moves and even some sparring if you’d like. Come along with me.” Flintheart remarked, standing up with a tired huff and beckoning the apprentice to follow as he walked off to the training area.
Ebonypaw sat, his muscles a bit more relaxed. He wasn't the most..nervous when it came to training. He didn't like being treated like a kit, which Flintheart didn't do, so he honestly didn't mind it. He found it interesting how he thought of things to help his skills grow. Ebonypaw glanced at his mentor, his tail sweeping over his paws as he waited patiently for his mentor to say what they were doing today. The flavor of mouse was still on his tongue, which was fine with him, and he was content with his current situation. He gazed at the clear sky, which was dappled with fluffy clouds amongst blue. Perfect for practicing, the weather was nice and cool wind swept at his pelt. He smiled slightly back, not used to being smiled at. "Alright, sounds like a good plan." He mewed, giving a tiny dip of his head. Fighting. He was better at fighting than hunting, the opposite of Ivorypaw. He liked his mentor..he considered him like a...father-mentor-teacher mixed into one. If that made sense in any sort of way. He stood, his muscles loose and his ears pricked. He followed his mentor eagerly, determined to gain more fighting skills.
Old September 23rd, 2017, 06:35 PM
This account is no more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
[CENTER][FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="White
Risingmoon nodded, smiling at the she-cat's generousity. He saw her hobbling over and would have went to help, but before he knew it, Stormstripe was already back. "I think it is," he agreed, since the squirrel seemed fairly large. He also assumed the molly would need more than the average cat, since she was carrying a litter of kits. He didn't know much about pregnancy, so he didn't want to be assuming anything, but he wasn't overly anyways. He sat down again, curling his mottled tail around himself. "Thank you," he said, dipping his head politely.
Stormstripe blushed slightly at the thanks, not knowing why. "No problem. We're clanmates, after all!" she replied, and took a bite out of the squirrel. She let the flavours seep over her tongue. I knew it was the right decision to join ThunderClan! she thought, and curled her tail over her paws. She took another smaller bite. "You have the next bites," she offered. For some reason, sharing food with Risingmoon felt...right, in a way. Honestly, just being around Risingmoon felt right to Stormstripe.

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?

Last edited by Foggy22; September 23rd, 2017 at 06:36 PM.
Old September 24th, 2017, 03:44 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old September 24th, 2017, 12:41 PM
Moist Cotton Ball

My Mood: Chatty

@Charmer

SparrowFang looked around the clearing for something to do. From the exciting thing that happened yesterday, she found the things she usually found exciting were more boring. Maybe she would find something to do later.
(Sorry it's kinda short I have to go )

Quote or mention me so I don't miss your post! Pm me if you want to Roleplay Check out my character site

Everyone give it up for Americas favorite fighting Frenchman, LAFAYETTE

<3 Lellinicole.zob and OxygenCat are moist slope turtles with a mini cotton ball of wisdom and canniballism riding each of their shells <3 and the CheeseMan too
Old September 24th, 2017, 01:09 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
Tawnystream was kinda, and a bit generally hurt that Rushshade didn't want to chat, or talk anymore, nor being interested in the conversation anymore. But she understood a little bit. It was almost the end of the day anyways, so really, it was understandable they didn't want to talk. And, a lot of cats probably got annoyed at Tawnystream's nonsensical chit chat anyways. And, Rushshade probably was one of those cats. She did talk too much. A lot. And, probably would never stop if she could. Her tail twitched, and gave another small smile in Rushshade's direction. "Maybe we could chat another time?" She tilted her head at the tom, amber optics glancing at the bones of the shrew she just finished, and then focused on Rushshade.
Rushshade let out a silent sigh, glancing at the other to the side. He wondered if he could just say 'no' or if the other would be upset. An upset cat is the worst, sadness was an emotion that Rushshade could absolutely not deal with. Sad cats would get hysterical, they'd want comfort Rushshade couldn't give. How does someone even comfort someone else, it was all so strange to the creme tom. He decided against risking making her upset. "Maybe." He responded instead, happy that at least he was away from her now rather than having to sit more into the night listening to her chat. He wanted to walk around now, a nice walk in the woods with the cool breeze would calm his nerves.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old September 24th, 2017, 02:47 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipplePaw View Post
@Charmer

SparrowFang looked around the clearing for something to do. From the exciting thing that happened yesterday, she found the things she usually found exciting were more boring. Maybe she would find something to do later.
(Sorry it's kinda short I have to go )
(It's alright) Morningblue emerged from the warriors den, and stretched, giving his chest a few quick licks. He had slept in, which was unlike him, but yesterday had been eventful, to say the least. He spotted Sparrowfang from across the clearing and waved his tail in greeting as he began to pad up. "I bet that nap was particularly nice after what we went through," he commented, flatly.

Closed Thread