Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:09 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by poppy
Today 10:07 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:06 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 10:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 13th, 2018, 09:03 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopardblaze View Post

Dew tensed as the tom licked her ear, flicking her tail at his question. "Nothing out of the ordinary... Just the rogues who have been tormenting my den site finally got brave, but were too cowardly to take me on alone," she meowed wincing slightly at the pain. She didn't know any special fighting moves, but knew how to use her claws if the situation called for it. "That's why I left.. Spidermark is it?" she explained further.
“Yeah, that’s right.” He looked at the cat. “Does your ear feel better?”
Old June 13th, 2018, 09:09 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
“Yeah, that’s right.” He looked at the cat. “Does your ear feel better?”
"Yes it does. Thank you," she meowed dipping her head gratefully. "Most cats I know in the twoleg place would never do something like that. They'd be quicker to steal your food that to help you, so I really appreciate it," she commented on his kindness, she was always more of a social cat, but hated the way the rogues acted towards each other. "Is this where you live?" she asked Spidermask, twitching her tail.
Old June 13th, 2018, 09:12 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
"Yes it does. Thank you," she meowed dipping her head gratefully. "Most cats I know in the twoleg place would never do something like that. They'd be quicker to steal your food that to help you, so I really appreciate it," she commented on his kindness, she was always more of a social cat, but hated the way the rogues acted towards each other. "Is this where you live?" she asked Spidermask, twitching her tail.
“Yes, WindClan camp. Do you have a family out at the twoleg place?” He meowed, wondering if it was a possibility for her to join the Clan
Old June 13th, 2018, 09:20 PM

Quote:
“Yes, WindClan camp. Do you have a family out at the twoleg place?” He meowed, wondering if it was a possibility for her to join the Clan

"Well, only my Mother. But she's a kittypet. She knows that I live out here in the wild and I haven't seen her since I was a kit. But I'm not going back to the twoleg place," she stated firmly, knowing the rogues would be looking for her. She recalled the last time she saw her mother, a beautiful silver she-cat who lived with twolegs. Her mother had made all of her kits leave the twoleg nest as soon as they were old enough. She could remember her mother's last words to her vividly in her mind, 'Dew your destiny is far greater than to be spent in a twolegs nest. Go well my daughter, I will always be with you. ' She shook that away looking at the Tom, he was friendly and seemed nice. "Have you lived here all your life ?" she asked him kindly, trying to be friendly .

Last edited by Leopardblaze; June 13th, 2018 at 10:58 PM.
Old June 14th, 2018, 03:02 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Quailpaw just flicked her tail, focusing her yellow eyes on the ground beneath her paws. She had registered what Mercurypaw had said, about her mother going to the dark forest. But she decided not to make a comment in it. She didn’t want to talk about her mother anymore. It always sent a chill crawling up her spine thinking of the old tabby. A chill that seemed to hold the spirit of her dead mother.

There isn’t a lot of helping them. Quailpaw had to agree. Sometimes all you could do was try, but still, cats left you in the dust, or tore you apart to the point where you didn’t know what to do with yourself anymore. That’s what she He apprentice’s mother had done to her. And she hoped she never had to relive anything like that ever again. She knew her mom was a horrible cat, though not many other cats saw it that way. So to her, all of them were horrible cats. At least Mercurypaw understands. A quiet voice in her head whispered to her, the words causing Quailpaw to glance back up at the younger tom.

She did in time to see his eyes narrow at her answer to his request. She expected him to say something snappy tober, to criticize her. But all she got was a seemingly honest comment and a genuine question. Quailpaw let his words sit in the air for a moment, her yellow eyes focused on his. After a moment, she decided to respond. “No, training is not hard at all. I was born like this, I’ve been used to it. And there are only certain cats who can survive with their disabilities. Usually cats that got them later in life are a lost cause.” She shifted on her paws, flicking her tail slightly as she moved her eyes to graze them across the clearing of cats. “Cats who are born with their disabilities are usually no different from cats born regularly. They’ve lived with it all their lives, so it’s completely normal to them.”
Not hard at all. No different. Completely normal. Those were strange, and foreign words that Mercurypaw hadn’t heard before on the subject of disabled cats. He had always been told that training was difficult for them, that they were unable to complete certain tasks as well as a healthy cat, and that they were the opposite of normal. For him, a disabled cat was a useless cat. Quailpaw didn’t look disabled. On the contrary, she seemed to be quite powerful, able to do whatever she might need to in order to survive. She was a survivor, in Mercurypaw’s opinion. It was strange to actually like a cat who was so different from himself, but she would make a good ally. He just needed to keep his temper, and slowly change her to his views. He wouldn’t bring them up yet, not now… it was just a slow game now. It was just getting her to trust him and getting her to believe what he said, and eventually, she would be twisted around his paw. Who didn’t like a nice, polite, kind cat?

”That is truly impressive. I didn’t realize that cats like that could be an asset to our Clan.” Your true colors are showing, Mercurypaw. The tom was quick to correct himself, with a laugh and a smile that he hoped came off as charming. ”I didn’t mean that the way it sounded. It’s just… you know, my Mother was always quick to judge other cats on their appearances, and I’m afraid I inherited her bad judgement. I don’t want to sound like her.” He was careful to put an extra snarl into the last word, his eyes darkening as he did so. It wasn’t hard, pretending that his Mother had been this awful, despicable cat. He hated his Mother, and he much preferred the time that he’d gotten to spend with his Fathers. They were dead now, but what they had taught Mercurypaw would always stay with him.

It had been quite a while since Pineneedle had last seen Adderheart. They’d both been busy, he knew, but it was almost ridiculous how long it had been. They’d spent much more time together in their younger moons, and now… well, now he hadn’t seen her in at least a couple of moons. The last time they’d met, Adderheart had been a new warrior, but Pineneedle couldn’t remember if he had still been an apprentice or not. It seemed like it had been forever ago when they had first met - he’d been a young kit then, she’d been about to start her apprenticeship… and he had decided to use her. It seemed like forever ago when he had even thought that she could be used. He still didn’t like other cats very much, but Adderheart… she was different. She had been his first friend and remained his only friend, and the only cat that he could really think about being around.

The young warrior’s eyes sparkled as he spotted her on the ground in the camp, his paws quickly carrying him towards her - though he was careful to be stealthy, wanting to surprise her. He’d become much more skilled at that sort of thing since he was young, having a harder time creeping up on other cats. ”Guess who?” A purr rumbled in Pineneedle’s throat, a rarer sound for him (when he wasn’t around her, that was) and he sat behind her, waiting for her to twist her head around and bat at him with her paws, or smile, or do anything, really. He loved being around Adderheart. He couldn’t imagine anyone doing anything to hurt her now, and it was frustrating when he thought about how stupid he had been in their past. That was all over now, and it was a good thing, too… because she was a much better friend then enemy.

Pineneedle had never really noticed she cats - he could tell when he thought one was pretty, or when he thought one might be nice to talk to for a little while, but they’d never really lived up to his expectations. It could be because he’d never met another she cat quite like Adderheart - she was so sweet, and funny, and kind, brave, intelligent… it was hard to live up to her. If Pineneedle was hoping to find something like that, he was failing miserably. Thank goodness for this particular she cat.
@Duskflight

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; June 14th, 2018 at 04:24 PM.
Old June 14th, 2018, 03:28 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
"Well, only my Mother. But she's a kittypet. She knows that I live out here in the wild and I haven't seen her since I was a kit. But I'm not going back to the twoleg place," she stated firmly, knowing the rogues would be looking for her. She recalled the last time she saw her mother, a beautiful silver she-cat who lived with twolegs. Her mother had made all of her kits leave the twoleg nest as soon as they were old enough. She could remember her mother's last words to her vividly in her mind, 'Dew your destiny is far greater than to be spent in a twolegs nest. Go well my daughter, I will always be with you. ' She shook that away looking at the Tom, he was friendly and seemed nice. "Have you lived here all your life ?" she asked him kindly, trying to be friendly .
“Of course!” He replied, proud of himself. “I wouldn’t dare wish to live the soft KittyPet life.”
Old June 14th, 2018, 03:45 PM

Quote:
“Of course!” He replied, proud of himself. “I wouldn’t dare wish to live the soft KittyPet life.”

Dew looked at the tom, her whiskers twitching in amusement. This white fur seemed to glow in the light and the mark on his shoulder stood out, muscles rippled under his fur. She noticed that the mark almost resembled a spider.' He must've gotten his name from that,' she thought to herself. "Spidermark, can you tell me more about WindClan? What's it like?" she asked curiosity and interest sparkled in her blue eyes.
Old June 14th, 2018, 03:53 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:

Dew looked at the tom, her whiskers twitching in amusement. This white fur seemed to glow in the light and the mark on his shoulder stood out, muscles rippled under his fur. She noticed that the mark almost resembled a spider.' He must've gotten his name from that,' she thought to herself. "Spidermark, can you tell me more about WindClan? What's it like?" she asked curiosity and interest sparkled in her blue eyes.
“It’s great! Everyone sticks up for you, and you get to feel free!” He purred happily
Old June 14th, 2018, 03:59 PM

Quote:
“It’s great! Everyone sticks up for you, and you get to feel free!” He purred happily
Dew listened to the tom, wondering if this place would be better than scavenging at the twoleg place. She was still a little uncertain about this tom and about his clan, but what did she have to loose. "Would you... show me around?" she meowed hesitantly, hoping the tom would agree. If not she would probably move on to find somewhere else to live, but she already felt a connection with this place. She loved the feeling of the wind in her fur and the openness that the moore had.

Last edited by Leopardblaze; June 14th, 2018 at 04:00 PM.
Old June 14th, 2018, 04:06 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Dew listened to the tom, wondering if this place would be better than scavenging at the twoleg place. She was still a little uncertain about this tom and about his clan, but what did she have to loose. "Would you... show me around?" she meowed hesitantly, hoping the tom would agree. If not she would probably move on to find somewhere else to live, but she already felt a connection with this place. She loved the feeling of the wind in her fur and the openness that the moore had.
“Of course! But we might have to change your scent.” He replied, happy to show her around
Closed Thread